Take that! Ace Attorney One-s...

By Akipisces

Woah! Hi there! (Lol I know, nice title...not.) This book will be filled with one-shots with your favorite ch... More

🎹Music Buddies (Miles X Reader)
Secret Symbol (Apollo X Spy Reader)
Fell in love with a tomboy (Klavier X Reader)
Cute Dare (Phoenix X Reader)
☕ Coffee Mates (Godot X Reader)
Never bet with Trucy (Apollo X Reader)
🎭A Play with Tears (Miles X Reader)
🎤 Duet of Love (Klavier X Reader)
The Haunted (Simon Blackquill X Reader)
⛓️Convict Enemies⛓️ (Kristoph Gavin X Reader)
Evidence and Riding Crops (Franziska Von Karma x Male! Reader)
🕯️Candle light🕯️ (Nahyuta Sahdmadhi X Reader)
Merry Christmas Reader! (Defense Atty. & Prosecuters X G-N Reader)
Nostalgic Investigation (Richard Gumshoe X Reader)
ᴇxᴩᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ (ᴡʀɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜ/ɴᴀʀᴜᴍɪᴛꜱᴜ)
ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛꜱ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ (ꜰʀᴀɴᴢɪꜱᴋᴀ ᴠᴏɴ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Giggles and Blushes (Phoenix Wright x Reader)

848 10 48
By Akipisces

Since the last chapter was dark, let's have some light!

Time: Continuation of chapter 4; Cute dare. After Dual destinies and before Spirit of Justice

Read chapter 4; Cute dare, on how they got together!

Lol I know, the new design looks weird but I just wanna try this out.

(T/N)- Theater name

.:°READER'S POV°:.

It's been 3 months since we became a couple and things have been good. Phoenix was very sweet and he really makes me smile.

One day, while we were on our way to the agency to get the files we need for the trial, I was holding hands with Phoenix and talking to Trucy about her next performance.

"Ms. (L/N), are you going to my next show at (T/N) theater?" Trucy asked.

"Hmmm... if I am not busy which is mostly, I will go." I answered.

"Yay! Thank you, mommy!" She thanked me.

Phoenix overheard what Trucy said and he blushed. I also blushed but even more. Trucy gave us a giggle with a mischievous smile. So, after that, I can't stop thinking about what Trucy said and that makes me more flustered.

When we got to the agency, we took the files we needed for today's trial. (Don't worry, no spoilers).

"Trucy, are you coming with us?" Phoenix asked.

"Nope! I have to practice for the show tomorrow." Trucy answered.

"Ok, we'll come back once we're finished with the trial. Bye Trucy!" Phoenix said.

"Bye daddy! Bye Ms. (L/N)!"

.:°PHOENIX'S POV°:.

We left the agency and we were on our way to the courthouse. I looked at her and she was blushing a bit. I decided to ask her why she is blushing. But first, I got to admit, she looks so cute when she is flustered.

"Umm...honey? Are you okay? Your cheeks seemed to be red."

She placed one of her hands on my face and she was shocked. I chuckled and placed my hand on hers.

"Was it about what Trucy called you?"

She nodded. I chuckled again and gently rubbed her hand.

"Well, I think you will be good mom for Trucy." She blushed even more.

"You know you look cute when you blush."

"I might pass out because I kept blushing so much if that was possible. Let's keep moving, we might be late." She laughed.

We held our hands again and continued to go to the courthouse.

.:°AT THE COURTHOUSE°:.

We've arrived at the courthouse just in time. We went to courtroom #3 and got to the defense's bench. We're up against Simon Blackquill so I better keep my reaction time sharp just like the blade.

"The court is now in session for the trial of Deina Lockwood. (I used a name generator, sorry if that's your name)" The trial has begun.

"Is the prosecution ready?" The judge asked.

"The prosecution is ready, Your baldness." Simon answered.

"Is the defense ready?"

"Yes, Your honor."  (They said it at the same time 😏)

"Shoot." My mind went blank.

Awkward silence flew the air while both of us were turning red due to embarrassment.

"Mr. Wright, if I may ask you a question." The judge said, breaking the silence.

"W-what is it about, Your honor?" I said, knowing what he will asked me.

"Why did you two answer at the same time?" The judge asked while rubbing his beard.

"It was an accident, Your honor. I didn't know she would answer too." I answered.

"Hmmm... Are you in a relationship with Ms. (L/N)?"

I was about to answer but Simon cut me off.

"Can we just finish the trial first, then Wright-dono can answer, Your Baldness?" Simon said, impatient.

"Of course. Mr. Blackquill,, the opening statement please."

(I'll be making my own scenario sooo...wish me luck 😅 and I am very sorry if this is bad because this is my first time making a case scenario.)

"At 9:15 pm, the victim: Wade Miller, was found dead at his own house. (Again, I am very sorry if this is your name). A neighbor heard screams and grunts in the house so he looked at his window, witnessing the crime. Shocked, he called the police. The only person that was near the dead body was the defendant. She was also holding the murder weapon so it was obvious that the police would arrest her.

"Your baldness, I would like to present the murder weapon and the autopsy report as evidence."

He took a knife and the autopsy report. The judge approved.

Knife added to the court record
- It's covered with Deina's fingerprints.

(Actually this is a toy but let's just pretend that this is real XD)

Autopsy report added to the court record
-The victim was stabbed in stomach 2 times in a row. His time of death was 9:13 PM.

(Oh yeah, the ones that I didn't fill up are irrelevant.)

"Now, may the witness Fredric Thorn take the stand."

"Bailiff, call the witness, Mr. Thorn."

The bailiff left and after a few minutes, he came back with a man. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

"Witness, your name and occupation."

"I'm Fredric Thorn. I am working as a tailor."

"Now witness, please testify what did you witnessed at the day of the murder."

-WITNESS TESTIMONY-
"Suspected Crime"

(Lol just like Jay from the Kubz Scouts, lock iiiiinn)

(Oh yeah, your evidences are box of rubber gloves and bloody piece of rubber.)

(Ignore the date XD)

(Look blood is hard for me to do so bear with me TwT)

"I just finished eating dinner and washing the dishes at that time."

"I still had some things to do with the cloth so I went back to the sewing room and continued what I was doing before."

"While I was using the sewing machine, I clearly hear grunts and screams from Wade's house."

"So, I looked at the window and witnessed the crime took place."

"I saw the killer, pulled out a knife out of their pocket and stabbed Wade on the head."

• Fredric Thorn's testimony
-This is Fredric Thorn's testimony. This contains the events that he witnessed at the night of the murder. We don't think that it's 100% true.

He finished his testimony. Now it's time to take down the lies.

-CROSS EXAMINATION-

I decided to show some evidence about the last statement.

"Objection!"

"Mr. Thorn, are you sure that the victim was stabbed on the head?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

I showed him the autopsy report and explain.

"According to the autopsy report, the victim has two stab wounds on his stomach but, there is not a single wound was found on his head."

I slammed the table, shocking him a bit (poor table).

"So Mr. Thorn, how could you explain this?"

He was shocked and the gallery started to make some chatters. The judge grabs his gavel and pounds it, signalling everyone to settle down.

"Order, order! Mr. Thorn, can you please clear that discrepancy?"

"U-um yes, I could. Actually, when the killer raised the knife, I quickly looked away. Since the killer raised the knife, pointing to Wade's head, I assumed that he was stabbed on the head. That's all." He explained.

"Mr. Wright, would you like to add that statement to his testimony?"

"Yes, Your Honor." I agreed.

Then, I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was (Y/N).

.:°READER'S POV°:.

While Mr. Thorn was giving his testimony, he mentioned about his sewing machine. I thought about it because I know the sewing machine can be loud while using it if the machine is not in a good condition. So after Phoenix's explanation, I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me.

"Hm? Have you thought of something?" He asked.

"Yeah, I have thought about sewing machine he mentioned in his testimony." I answered.

"Why?" He said, confused.

"Well, we don't know the condition of the sewing machine he used at the time of the murder. And if the condition of the machine was bad, it will create loud noises."

"Hmm...I'll ask about that."

He turned his head back to the witness.

"Mr. Thorn, I have a question."

"Yes?" He said blankly.

"At the night of the murder, is your sewing machine in a good or stable condition?" Phoenix asked.

"Well, I have been using it for the past 3 years so I guess, it just make some sounds. It can get a bit loud sometimes." Mr. Thorn answered.

(Hah...got you.)

Phoenix looked at back me.

"So, did that one help you?" He asked.

"Yep, I have thought about it. I think he is lying."

Phoenix was thinking about my theory, thinking if that contradicts to his testimony. After for a few moments, he reached his realization.

"Good job (Y/N). I think he is." Phoenix smiled at me. I smiled back.

Phoenix objected about the sewing machine's condition.

"Mr. Thorn, is it true that you heard the grunts from the victim's house?"

"Yes, clearly." He said.

"Well, it will be impossible that you clearly heard the struggle at the time of the murder!" Phoenix said as he slammed his hands on the table. (rip again table :( )

"What!? Why!?"

"Well, you told us that your sewing machine creates noises due to how old it is. But in your testimony, you said that you clearly heard the struggle."

He pointed to the witness, while the witness looked terrified.

"So, how did you hear the grunts and screams perfectly when your sewing machine is making noise?"

He was shocked. The gallery started to be noisy again.

"Order, order! Order in the court. Mr. Thorn, Mr. Wright has a point. How could you hear the sounds when the noises from the sewing machine are blocked?" The judge asked.

I looked at him and he started to break down.

"B-but I d-did wit-n-ness it... I d-did, SHE DID IT!!! SHE HAS A GRUDGE ON HIM!!!" He shouted.

"Then Mr. Thorn, can you give us one thing that can prove your claim that Ms. Lockwood was the killer?" I said.

"Don't you remember?! The knife has HER fingerprints! I didn't touch that knife, let alone KILL HIM!"

"Sir, calm down. We are not saying that you did it. We're just asking for your explanation for your claim." I explained.

"Your Honor, I request for a recess to clear Mr. Thorn's stress."

"I agree, Ms. (L/N). The court will have a 15 minute recess to relieve Mr. Thorn. We will back once the recess is finish."

The judge banged the gavel and soon everyone left.

.:°DEFENDANT LOBBY #3°:.

We both sat on the sofas and discussed what we thought about Mr. Thorn.

"Did you felt off when Mr. Thorn broke down?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I think that they have had a deep past or connection between them. But we don't know what it is."

"Yeah, for now, let's keep him an eye on him without stressing him out."

"Agreed."

"Mr. Wright, Ms. (L/N). The trial is about to resume." The bailiff told us.

So we stood up and went back to the court room. "Let's see if he has calmed down." I thought.

.:°COURT ROOM #3°:.

The gallery is filled again, the judge is back and so as Blackquill. The judge banged the gavel, signalling that the trial is starting.

"The court is back on session. Let's go back to where we left off, Ms. (L/N)."

I nodded my head and turn to look at Phoenix, he was looking back at me.

"Yes, Your Honor."

"So, what is your plan?" Phoenix asked.

"Well, I will ask him to testify on why he is not the killer."

"Hmm."

I turned and gave the witness a look. He was sweating a little bit.

"So Mr. Thorn, you said that you didn't went inside the house at the time of the murder?" I questioned.

"Yes, 100%." He answered

"Would you like to testify on why you are not the killer?"

"If that means that I will not be questioned again, then yes."

"Ok Mr. Thorn, give us your testimony."

-WITNESS TESTIMONY-
"No time to kill."

I am not the killer, I tell you.

I didn't even went inside the house. I was taking care of my child.

She has anemia and I was looking for a blood donor for her.

So I have no time to do that because I am doing my best to support my daughter.

His testimony has ended. Something makes me feel that this will end it all.

-CROSS EXAMINATION-

Hmm... this sure is a tough one. But, I do know anemia and he was correct that to cure anemia, you need more blood. Phoenix pressed every statement except the first one (cuz it looks normal) to get more info about his daughter and these are the responses:

2nd statement:

"You have a daughter?" Phoenix asked.

"Yes, I have a daughter named Eva. She is only 7 years old. She had been very sick lately and..."

3rd statement:

"What is your daughter's blood type?" Phoenix asked.

"A+. I've been searching for a donor but there wasn't a single one..."

4th statement

"How severe is it?" Phoenix asked him.

"Well, she got weak and she can't do the things that she usually does. So Eva is bedridden for a few days now."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm... I have a thought in mind but it's sad but true.

"(Y/N), you have something in mind?" Phoenix asked me.

"Uhh...yeah. But I don't know if this is really the Mr. Thorn's motive." I said.

"Well, say it. Maybe it's the same thing that I was thinking." Phoenix said.

(Well, it's better than nothing.)

"I feel like his motive is something related to his daughter. I mean, that the only thing he mentioned." I explained.

"Well, yeah. He seems the type of guy to do whatever it takes to cure his daughter. So, what's the catch that you thought?

"Check the autopsy report and look at the blood type."

Phoenix grabbed the autopsy report and took a look inside.

"...O+..His blood type is O+." He said.

"Well, type O is the universal donor which means he can give to any blood type. And you can figure it out for yourself."

He took a look at the autopsy report again and took a moment to piece the info all together. After that, he looked at me and whispered.

"We have the same theory and it makes sense."

So he showed to the court the autopsy report again.

"Mr. Thorn.." Phoenix called.

"What is it this time?" Mr. Thorn asked with frustration.

"Take a look at this." Phoenix gave the report so Mr. Thorn can read it.

Mr. Thorn took the report and opened it. He is sweating a bit and gritting his teeth. The court was silent. The gallery was looking at him, waiting to what happens next. Mr. Thorn was holding the report tightly, like he wants to rip it apart...then he screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAADDEEE YOU BASTA-" He screamed.

The gallery got mixed reactions, some are scared, angry and shocked by the outcome. It was so noisy that the judge has to calm them down, which it took a few minutes and two bailiffs to restrain Mr. Thorn.

"Order! Order! I will have order in this court!" The judge yelled, pounding his gavel.

.:°FEW MINUTES LATER°:.

"Well, Mr. Thorn has admitted to being the killer of this case. Do you have something to say Prosecuter Blackquill?" The judge asked.

"I have only one question for Wright-dono." Simon answered.

"Yeah, what is it?" Phoenix asked.

"How did the defendant got their fingerprints from the murder weapon and not Mr. Thorn?" Simon asked.

"Well I believed that it has to do with these two pieces of evidence."

Phoenix showed the box and the piece of rubber.

"This was found in the incinerator. I'm still not sure if this has Mr. Thorn's DNA."

"Well...Taka, grab the rubber out of Wright-dono's hand and give it to the bailiff." Simon commanded.

Taka flew to Phoenix, took the rubber and gave it to the bailiff.

"Bailiff, have that examined its DNA."

"Yes, Your Honor."

"In the meantime, we need Mr. Thorn again to be on the witness stand to explain the events."

Mr. Thorn now looks scary to be honest. The bailiffs placed him on the witness stand.

"Mr. Thorn, confess for what you have done." The judge said.

"Fine, Your Honor...I did kill Wade. But this is for my daughter. I found out that Wade has the blood type O. He is a perfect candidate for the blood donor. I asked if he can donate his blood for my sick daughter and he refused! SHE IS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE AND HE WILL TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!? HOW DARE HE! THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES!!!" Mr. Thorn confessed.

I held Phoenix's hand for me to feel less scared. It's just that... that's too much, even if it's for his daughter, he should have thought this through. He looked at our hands intertwined and gave me a little squeeze to calm me down a bit mentally.

"Well Mr. Thorn, violence is never the answer to your problems. Now your daughter will have no one accompany her."

"Your Honor, the results are here." The bailiff announced.

"Well, who's DNA is it?" The judge asked.

"It's indeed the witness, Mr. Thorn's DNA."

"Well then, I can deliver the verdict now. May the defendant go to the witness stand."

Ms. Lockwood stood at the witness stand, waiting for her verdict.

"This court finds the defendant, Deina Lockwood..."

N O T   G U I L T Y

"And if I can add, Mr Thorn. Since you will be in jail for some time, she will be in her grandparents' care.”

"This court is adjourned." The judge finishes with the pound of his gavel.

(I am really sorry if that one sucks TwT)

.:°DEFENDANT LOBBY #3°:.

"I can't thank both of you enough for proving my innocence." Ms. Lockwood thanked us.

"Well, no need to thank us Ms. Lockwood. It's our duty to find the truth." Phoenix said.

"That's right, can't wait to tell Trucy and the others the news." I said while I intertwined my hands with Phoenix. He looked at me with a little blush on his face.

"Wait, so you two are married and have kids?" Ms. Lockwood asked. N

"N-no no! We're not married, we're just boyfriend and girlfriend. Athena and Apollo are just some the attorneys from my firm. And Trucy is my adopted daughter." Phoenix explained.

"Oh, well I hope you have a good relationship and I bet you will be a good mom to his daughter. I better go now, again, thank you for defending me." Ms. Lockwood said and left. If I wasn't blushing, I was blushing now. Phoenix looked at me and gave me a sweet smile.

"I believe her. You're gonna be such a good mother to Trucy." Phoenix said, giving you a hug.

"Am I really gonna be a good mom?" I asked.

"Of course, you are! I know you, you are too sweet. I know you would do anything for everyone you love but you would also set some limitations." Phoenix said, giving a little peck on my cheek. I giggled and sighed.

"Ok, I believe you. Well, let's go back to the agency to tell the news." I said.

"Sounds good, let's go honey." Phoenix said as he held my hand as we went on our way back to the agency.

.:°A/N°:.

...

Guys, I'm not dead.

I am sorry for not publishing for more than a month. At the beginning, I had test and I needed to study for it. After that, I was busy with some activities from school. But don't worry, I think I got the handle of it. I have 2 chapters in progress WRIGHT now (ok terrible joke TwT). One requested and one I have thought of. I am gonna finish the requested one before I continue writing the other one. So see you in the chapter everyone, bye!!

By the way, if you want to know the info of my new OCs, I'll put the link here in the comments below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 60.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
155K 4.4K 61
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC