Call Me Yours

By godchimi

Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children wh... More

♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗
Chapter | 01
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 03
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08
Chapter | 09
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16
Chapter | 17
Chapter | 18
Chapter | 19
Chapter | 20
Chapter | 21
Chapter | 22
Chapter | 23
Chapter | 24
Chapter | 25
Chapter | 26
Chapter | 27
Chapter | 28
Chapter | 29
Chapter | 30
Chapter | 31
Chapter | 32
Chapter | 33
Chapter | 34
Chapter | 35
Chapter | 36
Chapter | 38
Chapter | 39
Chapter | 40
Chapter | 41
Chapter | 42
Chapter | 43
Chapter | 44
Chapter | 45
Chapter | 46
Chapter | 47
Chapter | 48
Chapter | 49
Chapter | 50
Chapter | 51
Chapter | 52
Chapter | 53
Chapter | 54
Chapter | 55
Chapter | 56
Chapter | 57
Chapter | 58
Chapter | 59
Epilogue
Authors note
THE SEQUEL

Chapter | 37

91.8K 3.7K 2.1K
By godchimi

-Edited-

Authors note: I just wanted to say thank you so much again for the sweet comments and also thank you for the 100 followers and 55k reads! hope you are all enjoying your day :) x

also please ignore any grammar/spelling mistakes.

it was now only their second to last day until their break is finished and it's back to work and they hadn't done much besides jungkook going over to his mums with the girls for a weekend so taehyung was at home alone.

jungkook wanted taehyung to go with him but taehyung was busy preparing things for when he goes back to work.

jimin, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok and jin had all gone back home.

taehyung had spent most of the break preparing which jungkook didn't like much. jungkook was trying to hide how much it was annoying him but he was finding it difficult.

it was Saturday 8:00 pm and taehyung was now in the kitchen with papers trying to figure out some designs for the outside. the girls were at their granny's house as she was back from her holiday.

"baby do you really have to do work, we have only three days of our holiday" jungkook said but taehyung doesn't even look at him.

"I can't, I have so much to do," taehyung says ruffling his hair

"you have been doing this for the whole break!" jungkook raises his voice a little

"this is important" taehyung said

"AND ME AND THE GIRLS AREN'T?!" jungkook yelled causing taehyung to flinch and lookup

"if I knew you were going to be like this I would have told the CEO's I hated your idea," jungkook said as he closes his eyes only to open them to see a shocked taehyung with tears in his eyes.

"oh baby im sorr-" jungkook says but taehyung couldn't hold his tears in anymore.

taehyung walked out of the kitchen jungkook following him.

"no baby, please listen I didn't mean it," jungkook said as his heart aches knowing he is the reason for taehyung's tears.

taehyung ignored him grabbing his keys and phone rushing out of the house, into his car, and driving off.

as soon as taehyung speed off jungkook punched the wall beside him.

"you fucking idiot" jungkook said

"why would you say that," he said to himself grabbing his hair in frustration.

taehyung had parked his car and hopped out walking past the hill to see the beach where he and jungkook had their first date.

taehyung took his shoes off and walked across the beach before sitting down letting all his tears out.

taehyung knew he was being a bit dramatic but he felt like he has always worked so hard for stuff only to get told someone made a mistake or he didn't deserve it. he didn't want to lose jungkook, this was their first argument.

taehyung just wanted to be able to prove to people that he could be the best CEO and prove to people that said he would be nothing in life wrong. sometimes he feels like the whole world is against him.

(same tbh, #relatable)

it was getting darker and colder but taehyung didn't care he didn't want to face jungkook cause he knows jungkook is right, he shouldn't have got the place they should have gave the place to someone else.

jungkook was worried he hadn't heard from taehyung in a few hours and it was cold and late and he knew taehyung didn't have a jacket.

jungkook grabbed a blanket and car keys and rushed towards his car on his way to search for taehyung he decided to check a couple of shops near his house but didn't see him.

"the beach" jungkook said before turning his car around driving towards the beach.

once he arrived he saw taehyung's car. "oh thank god" jungkook said as he parked his car rushing out of his car and running towards past the hill. he took off his shoes and ran towards the beach looking both ways trying to spot taehyung.

there was a dark shadow on the ground 'taehyung' jungkook whispered before sprinting towards him.

taehyung knew it was getting late and it was getting super cold he was shivering and his lips were getting blue.

"why didn't, I bring a jacket," taehyung said shivering as he hugged his body.

taehyung had stopped crying and was the only sniffling.

he felt bad for getting mad at jungkook without hearing him out, he was just hurt that jungkook wasn't understanding where he was coming from.

taehyung didn't want to lose jungkook especially over a petty argument, he already missed jungkook.

taehyung couldn't explain the feeling he got when he was with jungkook.

he loves jungkook, more than what words could explain.

"TAEHYUNG!" he heard someone shout as he lifted his head up to see jungkook running towards him with a blanket in his hand.

once jungkook reached him he sat behind him pulling taehyung's cold body towards his chest. wrapping the blanket around taehyung's body.

jungkook pushed taehyung as close to his body as he could get. taehyung hid his face under jungkook's chin.

"I-im s-sorry g-gukk" taehyung stutters.

"no don't apologise its my fault I should have been there for you when you needed me to listen, i'm sorry for yelling at you" jungkook said

"gosh I was so worried about losing you taehyung" jungkook said

"you would-d n-never los-se me g-gukkie" taehyung stutters while looking up at jungkook who was looking at him.

"I love you taehyung, so so much" jungkook said as tears welled up in taehyung's eyes

"I love you too jungkook" taehyung smiles and jungkook smiles and leans in, placing his lips onto taehyung's. they both moved in sync before pulling away.

"let's get you home love," jungkook said as he carried taehyung to his car.

"what about my car?" taehyung questioned 

"I will get someone to come grab it" 

jungkook and taehyung were now home in bed cuddling watching a movie in jungkook's room.

"I think we need to talk about out argument" jungkook said, feeling taehyung shift to look up at him. 

"Im sorry for yelling, i don't have an excuse" 

"we only had a three day holiday, to spend time together and so that we could go back to work and get stuck in" jungkook said caressing taehyung's side. 

"I get that, i'm sorry i should of thought about what you were feeling and your right i could of left the work stuff till we got back. the yelling just through me off" taehyung said 

"i understand that" jungkook replied pecking the side of taehyungs head. 

"lets just forget that part, it was a silly argument anyways" jungkook said.

"agreed" the smaller male replied.

"what should we do tomorrow babe?" jungkook say's

"I want to do something with you and the girls" taehyung said looking up at jungkook.

"great idea, what do you have in mind?"

"honestly not sure, maybe like go to the park or we could see a movie or go to the beach?" taehyung says

"the girls love the beach maybe we could do that, mum is dropping the girls off tomorrow so we can pack the car before they get here, get them changed, and then we can go?" jungkook says kissing taehyung's forehead as he nods.

taehyung was enjoying these moments, spending time with jungkook.

watching movies and cuddling were his favourite moments.

jungkook was so interested in the movie that he didn't notice that taehyung had fallen asleep until he heard light snores. jungkook looked down to see taehyung cuddled up to his side.

"I love you" jungkook said kissing taehyung's hair before turning his attention towards the movie, eventually falling asleep with his boyfriend.

it was now morning and jungkook was laying on the couch waiting for taehyung to hop out of the shower. jungkook was really looking forward to today, he gets to spend quality time with the girls and taehyung.

jungkook wouldn't have thought that he would be in the place he was now. he has boyfriend and it is someone he loves other than his girls and friends. he never thought he would find someone that the girls adore. also, someone who yeona trusts.

jungkook believes that taehyung is the reason why yeona is so open now.

jungkook adverts his attention towards taehyung who was now walking towards him.

"how was your shower love?" jungkook asked watching taehyung walk towards him and sit down in front of him.

(authors note: for me, my loved ones sometimes do ask me how my shower went and how i feel after. Especially if i had a horrible day, or am not feeling well. my nana use to ask me that, my mum does, sister does. people that are in relationships can ask each other that. just cause you see something in books that you have never experienced. does not mean other people haven't experienced something. stop judging other people just cause you haven't experienced something. it is not weird, maybe for you it may be for a lot of other people it makes them feel loved).

"It was nice, how did you sleep" taehyung asked brushing jungkook's hair.

"It was good, the girls should be here any min-" jungkook starts before getting cut off

"dad! tae!" they both hear euni yell from the now open door, she rushes towards them hugging them both.

"hey sunshine, how was granny's?" jungkook asked his daughter smiling

"it was great! granny is bringing yeona in," euni says just as jungkook's mum walks in with yeona in her arms.

"dwada, twae!" yeona says moving in her granny's arms trying to get to taehyung.

taehyung smiled and spread out his arms for yeona to snuggle into which she did.

"how were they?" jungkook asked his mom who smiled "they were perfect, I have to go hang out with a friend but the girl's bags are inside by the door," she says

"I will call you later mum, thanks for watching the girls" jungkook said as his mum bid goodbye.

"what are we going to do today dada?" euni asks

"well since its a sunny day we were thinking hot chips, beach, icecre-" jungkook starts but gets cut off

"ICE CREAM!" taehyung yells as jungkook looks at him trying not to laugh.

"I really was expecting one of the girls to yell that out" jungkook chuckles and euni pats taehyung's shoulders.

"don't worry tae I was thinking the same thing" euni said smiling.

"let's get ready now!" euni says while running to her bedroom. jungkook smiled then looked at yeona who was in taehyung's arms staring at him.

jungkook smiled as he also looked at taehyung who was smiling looking at her.

"you want to go to the beach yeona?" taehyung asks as yeona nods

"bweach" she said shuffling in taehyung's arms.

taehyung then stood up as well as jungkook. "here I will get her changed and you put the stuff in the car" jungkook said as taehyung nodded and passed yeona towards him.

jungkook then rushed upstairs to get the girls ready while taehyung was organising jungkook's car. putting in a blanket, bags, spare clothes, snacks, sunscreen, and a few other bits and pieces.

once the car was loaded taehyung walked back inside to see jungkook coming down the stairs with yeona and euni. euni was already rushing to her dad's car.

"could you buckle yeona in while I just grab my wallet and we can lock up the house" jungkook said as taehyung nods lifting yeona from her dads arms taking her to the car.

once the girls were both in. taehyung hoped into the passenger seat watching jungkook walk out of the house and hoping into the drivers seat.

"you girls ready?" jungkook asks while both the girls nod. jungkook starts up the car driving with one hand and puts his other hand on taehyung's thigh.

taehyung's heart skips a beat, as he felt jungkook's hand on his thigh caressing it. taehyung places his hand over jungkook's hand.

"can we go to the beach then get icecream?" euni asks

"well, we will be going to a beach that has a dairy just across the road so we can leave our stuff there while we get food" jungkook says as they drive off and enjoy their last day off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 18.7K 45
[completed] Surrogate Taehyung met the CEOs son, Jungkook
165K 6.8K 14
Jungkook is the CEO of a big company and the father of two four year old twins. After an issue with his assistant he decides to fire her and start lo...
51.2K 2.3K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
940K 40.2K 29
Jungkook is a usual cold hearted and a workaholic CEO with a cute 5 year old adopted daughter, Daisy who is not too open with anyone, yet smart. Tae...