Unrestraint Love ( Dong Hua...

By amy2097

Bai Feng Jiu is young and doesn't know what love is and Dong Hua Dijun Lived so long that he had forgotten th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note-Story on Hold.
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

3K 105 18
By amy2097

I know I am late! Sorry. But it becoming emotionally draining to write Fate Play again as I have to write their heartbreaking past.
But no worries, I will try to update as frequent as I can...Now I hope to enjoy this chapter.
_----------------------------------------------------------

Dong Hua dematerialize the pot and picked her in his arms. There was no one on the way to Xiwun Palace but inside were streamline of maids. Xiao Bai won't appreciate being seen in his arms, from her drunken ramble this much was clear. Though it would quite be endearing to see how she will react if someone did saw them...he let out an inaudible sigh, like that was the toughest decisions he ever made. He can try to be considered...this once. He finally decided and teleported inside her courtyard. He walked in, carrying her.

"Feng Jiu Jie Jie!" Ah Li comes running outside looking up at the high diety that was holding his cousin.

"Paying respect to Di Jun, " He bowed.

Dong Hua gave a curt nod and look at the little immortal that barely come to his knees.

"Where your Feng Jiu Jie Jie sleeps?" He asked him. Ah Li remembers his mother words of caution.

"Why are you holding her?" He inquired.

"She had too much wine," Dong Hua answered. Ah Li thought it over, Feng Jiu Jie Jie might feel uncomfortable in Di Jun's arms, he looks so stony. He thought and sigh but he can't tell Di Jun the way to her room. Ah, Li knows very well this is inappropriate but the where he should take him a maid come outside at the same time, seeing the former master of the universe her eyes widen and she kneeled down, bowing down.

"Paying respect to Di Jun,"

"Where Her highness sleeping chambers?" He asked again seeing that little immortal having a hard time remembering.

The humble maid pointed to direct him nervously.

He nodded and started to walk.

"Wait! Wait! Your Lordship, You can't take Feng Jiu Jie Jie in her room!" Ah Li stand in front of him before he could enter the room, spreading his arms and legs wide. Dong Hua raised his eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"Because Mother said it is inappropriate for an unmarried man to go in an unmarried woman room!" Ah Li surch up his face in determination

"You are so little, your parents are teaching you this, What if I was married? Or your Feng Jiu Jie Jie was then what?" Dong Hua blinked at him.

"Then..." This scenario was never explained to Ah Li so he ponders over it.

"I don't know," He finally admitted.

"Why don't you go and ask your mother?" Dong Hua suggested.

"Aaaa...Alright," Ah Li run away. Dong Hua smirked and took Feng Jiu inside once he was out his way.

"You Bais are so easy to trick, even if Ye Hua's intelligent that little immortal didn't understand that this was beside the point," He laid her down and chuckled at her flushed oblivion face. He brushes away the hairs that covered her face. He straightens her up but she pulled on his sleeves and he went so close to her that their nose almost nudged.

"Dong Hua...Dong Hua..." She murmured. Dong Hua eyes trace her soft features from her birthmark to her soft plump lips and he felt the fighting his chest. He was not sure before the few times he met her why he always felt this when he looked at her but at this moment...he traces his thumb at the corner of her lips. It feels good when she said his name. He was curious about this new...feeling but for some reason, he still can't comprehend.

He tries to lean away from her, her grip on her robes tighten. After a few good tries, he gave in and sat beside her at the same time Ah Li comes in running.

"Mother is sleeping, Father said it is still inappropriate and he also told me that I have to help Feng Jiu Jie to save her face since she is unable to do so!" Ah Li said trying to catch his breath.

Dong Hua look at him, letting out a throaty chuckle.

"Ho?" He looks back at Feng Jiu.

"That means Dong Hua Ge Ge, you should go!" He said affirming his point.

Ge Ge? Its been a while that little immortal called him anything personal but last time he checked he use to call him grandpa, not brother, he once in a while will come with Lian Song while they play go and he took the habit of calling him Grand Pa as well along with Lian Song considering the Young Ye Hua use to call him uncle he finds it appropriate. Dong Hua shook his head to forget the change of his addressing him. That means  Little Immortal meant it this time. Dong Hua sigh, normally everything bores him recently he finds everything quite interesting. He raised his hand showing him, Feng Jiu hands grabbing his sleeves.

"Your Feng Jiu Jie Jie won't let me go," Dong Hua coaked his head.

Ah Li narrowed his eyes at his cousin's hand and he too tries to pry out Di Jun's sleeves, once, twice annoyed, he tries to yank it.

"Ehhh...If you try any harder you will wake her up," Dong Hua touch Ah Li's forehead and pushed him away from Xiao Bai.  Ah Li, however, was set on his mission to protect Feng Jiu Jie Jie face, so he decides to wake her up anyway. He filled his lungs with air and...

"Fen..." Dong Hua next put his hand on the little immortal's mouth.

Dong Hua gave him a hard look that made Ah Li shut up immediately and Dong Hua took his hand back. Dong Hua untied his outer robe and pulled it off him leaving it with Feng Jiu as she curled up with his purple robe, he chuckled.

"Good! Now come with me outside," Ah Li said.

"Little Immortal, do you want me to go outside in my inner robes, what about your Feng Jiu Jie Jie's face?" Dong Hua mention down to himself.

"I will get you a robe from Father, come with me," Ah Li turns to lead him, Dong Hua didn't move from his place.

"What are you waiting for?" Ah Li turn and frown at him, he scrunched up his face the same way Xiao Bai does, Dong Hua can't help but chuckle and he followed the little immortal.

Ah Li knocked on his parent's door but nothing happen, he called them many times no replay come. Ah, Li looks at Di Jun possibly for help.

"Maybe you should emphasis on the gravity of the situation," Dong Hua said indifferently. Ah Li nodded and then he again filled his lungs with all the air he can suck and this when he started blower out. Di Jun didn't stop him just stare at the door with complete indifference.

"Mother! Father! Feng Jiu Jie Jie got drunk! Dong Hua Ge Ge carried Feng Jiu Jie Jie to her room! Feng Jiu Jie Jie didn't let Dong Hua Ge Ge go so Dong Hua Ge Ge had to stay for a while and remove his over robe too! So I come here to take a robe for Dong Hua Ge Ge, Father do you have an extra robe!" Ah Li yelled.

Chopsticks fell from Feng Jiu's hand on the breakfast as she heard Ah Li repeating his words in the hall of Xiwun Palace last night as Di Jun picked her up in her bed chambers. Her aunt, uncle Ye Hua and her Fourth uncle were with them as well.

"Needless to say, Di Jun did get the extra robe but the whole Xiwun palace heard it," The Fourth uncle said. Feng Jiu faces scrunched up in mortification all the wit she used yesterday to save her face was not growing in water as she stares at Ah Li.

"Ah Li...why do you have to shout?" Feng Jiu asked helplessly as Bai Qian tried her best not to laugh even Ye Hua was having a hard time not smiling.

"Dong Hua Ge Ge said to emphasise on the gravity of the situation," Ah Li said. Feng Jiu covered her face red with embarrassment

"I use to call him uncle when he was little, how come you started to call him brother?" Ye Hua said.

"Haiiiii? Then what do I call him, from your side or Feng Jiu Jie Jie side?"

"Aiya! Can't you stop swiping nonsense?!" Feng Jiu scolded him flustrated. She raises from the seat to turn away.

"Oh, where are you going? You have three blind dates this morning," Bai Qian said.

"Gu Gu!" She sat in protest and curled her hands in the purple robe in her hand she found with her when she woke up.

"Can't do anything about it little Jiu, it's your father order. Be ready in the afternoon. The First one has germophobia so please be clean your ways and second has a philosophy that wine turn people vial, "

Feng Jiu tries to held back a smile as she heard that.

"Understood"

"The third one, however, High Immortal Chang Yi, he seems quite promising and seems to have no problem with your quirks he saw last night,"

That means it going to be hard to get rid of him,

Feng Jiu thought.
------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoy writing this chapter because I always wonder how the interaction between Ah Li and Dong Hua went after he put Feng Jiu to bed. So this was my fun version.

Note- For those who are not aware, there is Dong Feng lover server on Discord created by yunxihan_ A fellow DongFeng writer, the server invite link is on my announcement page.

It would be epic if you join! Unrestraint love and Fate play has it on chat server if you know...you feel like discussing.

Love
~Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 677 26
When Fengjiu goes into the Mortal realm for Dijun for the first time. The world is different from what we know. They persecute people who use magic...
4.9K 266 23
This story starts with Bai Qain's wedding. Where donghua meets Bai Fengjiu for the first time. Suddenly one-day Donghua and Fengjiu transfer to an un...
33.9K 1.3K 33
Dong Hua has grown bored with life other than the occasional threat to the realms. Until a girl saves him. He decides to keep her as a maid to watch...
202K 5.5K 85
Can you keep a secret? Dong Hua Dijun the former ruler of the universe still adheres with his firm beliefs that his life is destined to be without lo...