The Love That Bounds

By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... More

01 |The Thorns That Prick|
02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
22 |The Side That She Takes|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
30 |The Things That He Does For Her|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

14 |The Soul That's Crushed|

14.7K 790 183
By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta's POV

After helping me when I was on my periods, Soham started ignoring me, blocking me out. I can't tell the last time he made eye contact with me.

We haven't spoken to each other since then, no matter how many times I tried to talk to him. I would hardly see him also.

It was like I never existed. Well now because Soham is shutting me out of his life, I have to lie to my dad.

He would check up on me now and then to find out how things are between us and especially now since I'm sick he would call more often.

"Yes dad I took the medicines and I am taking rest," I told, continuing or 10 minute conversation as I got off the bed slowly with little aches in my joints.

"Yes I am drinking lots of liquids and eating healthy foods. Can we stop playing question and answer now?"

He chuckled over the phone making me smile a bit.

I walked out of my room and towards the kitchen since I hungry.

"How are things at home? I hope you are exercising."

I could imagine his facial expressions right now. He hates exercising to the core, for what reason he still haven't told me.

"Beta, I have to go. My cake is burning." He quickly hung up and I slipped the phone into my back pocket.

I entered the kitchen only to be stopped by Aisha.

"I was looking everywhere for you bhabhi," she started, placing a big bag in my hands. "I want you to wash these along this those, here's a list of foods I want for dinner and iron the clothes also."

"Aisha I-" before I could finish, my sneeze stopped me and covering my nose I turned my head away.

"I can't I don't-"

I sneezed once again making me not complete my sentence. I felt horrible. I was congested, I had a fever, I'm sneezing no stop and they're pain in my joints.

I wanted to lay down and sleep but I felt hungry and everyone was busy so I have to help myself.

"I can't Aisha. I don't feel good. I'm sick," I told but her demanding face didn't change a bit.

"Whatever I just want them done and when you are finished I need you to complete my Science assignment," she said, smiling at me.

"Sanyukta is sick Aisha, why can't you understand that?"

Hearing his voice after so long felt different. It was a little deeper than before but it still held the same emotions.

His tone sounded caring yet cold at the same time.

He walked over to us and took the bag out of my hands and placed it on the basket of clothes Aisha wanted me to wash along with it.

"Was I talking to you? No right, then how dare you force yourself into this conversation?" Her voice held bitterness and hatred which were strongly expressed in her eyes as well.
"And why are you so close to me? Eww, step away please!"

Soham took a step back and looked on  everything except in her eyes.

"Why are still standing before me you toad? Move! Seeing your face disgusts me."

"Aisha, Sanyukta can't do all of this. Let Manish or Yamini do it. She's sick," he said and for the first time I think I heard a little concern in his tone.

"Do you see 'I care' on my face?" She looked on me from head to toe and looked away from me to face him who was roped by pain and hurt.

"Let Soham do it princess." The voice of his father boomed from the door of the kitchen making the both of us look on him. "Sanyukta is sick but Soham isn't so let him do it since he is so worried about his wife."

"But dad there are maids and helpers in the house they can do it," I spoke but a dissatisfied look from his dad made Soham hold my hand, squeezing it a little.

"I'll do it don't worry Sanyukta. You go and rest."

I'm not going to make his father push him around anymore. I have had enough.

"Dad Soham will not-"

I sneezed again and coughed a bit but that didn't stop me.

"Soham will not do it. This house has helpers and maids for a reason. Dad Soham is your son not some piece of trash you can throw around."

I was angry and fed up of the way they were treating him. He was human too and he had feelings.

Everyday he was being broken into pieces making him wanting to take his life.

I just don't know why they can't see that he is in pain, that he was being ripped apart, that he was hurting, that he was depressed.

"That's the sad thing, he is my son. And you young lady, the way I treat my son is my business so don't you dare interfere," he said, coming a little closer to me.

"Sanyukta stop all of this and go to your room," Soham whispered, but I ignored him.

"It is certainly my business dad. You push him around, force him into doing things-"

Sneezing, I wiped my nose and cleared my itchy throat.

"You force him into doing things he doesn't want to do and you treat him like trash. He has done everything you said, everything you forced him to do but don't you see that he is hurt by all of this?" I belted, taking out my bottled up feelings which were bubbling up inside of me.

"And do I give a damn? He was a mistake and I treat him like one. He's lucky that I didn't send him to an orphanage. And again the way how I treat him is my personal matter, so don't interfere."

"You have crossed your limits Sanyukta. How dare you talk to my father this way? You are just like this curse standing beside of you" Aisha spoke, glaring at both me and Soham.

"Sanyukta it's okay. There is no need to argue with them."

I turned my head to face Soham who was trying extremely hard to hide his tears which were threatening to escape his eyes.

His eyes. His captivating hazel-brown eyes held so many emotions which were bottled up inside of him but they mainly showed his soul.

His broken, battered and bruised soul.

He held my wrist with his left hand and held the basket of clothes in the other.

Soham lead me to his room and put the bag the next to the dresser.

"There is no need to argue with them. I know that are you trying to stand up for me, but it won't be odd any use," he said, sighing at the end.

"He needed to know what he was doing to you is wrong? And how can you go along with this Soham?" I asked getting agitated at the fact that he's just accepting their behavior towards him.

"He is Randhir Verma, my father! He doesn't care about me! He doesn't love me and never will." He pulled his hair and screamed a little. "You telling him that he treats me like trash won't open his eyes."

His head was hung low and soon silence consumed the both of us. He stood there not whispering a word and just stared intensely at the floor.

I wanted to walk over to him and try to calm him down, but I wanted to give him some space, to give him some time to cool down.

I sneezed continuously, my head starting to ache a little bit I pushed that aside.

"He would ruin my life Sanyukta. You don't know him the way I do, he might be my father but he isn't afraid of destroying me," he spoke softly.

It stared to feel the pain in my joints act up but I ignored it and paid attention to him.

"I want to be alone Sanyukta. Please leave and plus, your sick so go and rest."

"You will hurt yourself so-"

"Please."

He needed time alone to cool off and I understood that, but the thing is that he is always trying to hurt himself.

He tried to commit suicide the last time and I won't make that happen again, but for now I needed to give him space.

I walked out of his room sneezing twice, covering my nose which was now running.

I promise you Soham that I will try to bring you out of the dark pit that is constantly consuming you. You are someone who deserves to loved and cared for, you deserve all the happiness in the world and your parents need to see that.
End Of POV

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉
If you guys see me update irregularly, then it's either I have a lot of assignments since my online classes have started or I am busy with school work.

5454tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.7K 46
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
110K 7.9K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
223K 8K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
144K 8K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...