Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?

20.8K 402 1.9K
By worm-girl

Warnings: Gunplay, dubcon (due to alcohol/drugs).

A/N: this chapter might not be for everyone but I hope you enjoy regardless!

It had been years since you felt like you belonged somewhere. Since you felt like you were home.

You weren't sure if you felt like this was it, there were still so many things that you would change if you could.

But being in Kylo's arms felt pretty damn close.

"I want to get drunk." You told Kylo.

He stared at you, trying not to smile, not wanting you to see how much you entertained him. "Drunk?"

You nodded, "Maybe high too."

He sighed, shaking his head, chuckling under his breath. The two of you were still sitting tangled up in each other, in your chair by the window. The sun was gone now and you were able to see all of the lights down below. You had been so serious and panicked almost an hour ago, it took him by surprise that you were switching like this, wanting to just forget it all. He had no idea how much his words had fixed things for you.

"Why's that?" He asked you, his fingers trailing up and down your spine gently.

Your own fingers were running along his dress shirt, feeling the muscles in his chest underneath the material before moving your touch up to the gold chain on his neck, partly hidden under his collar. "It's been a long day and I want to just turn my brain off for a while."

Your eyes met his again, a spark of excitement in them now. "Get drunk with me."

Kylo laughed out loud. He hated the way his heart swelled to see you get excited, it made him feel stupid. "I don't think so." He said, thinking about it, "You aren't supposed to drink to get rid of feelings, it just makes it worse."

Kylo already knew his answer. If it's what you wanted, he would get drunk with you, he couldn't say no to you. But he didn't want you to see him give in so easy because you would definitely take advantage of that in the future.

You rolled your eyes. "When did you start caring about what you're supposed to do? You do bad shit all the time. You probably killed someone today, you aren't supposed to do that."

There was a glint in his eyes, "I did."

You raised your eyebrows, "You did?"

"I killed three people today." He corrected you, "Maybe four, I can't remember."

You tried not to react, not wanting him to think that he scared you, "Oookay..." You said awkwardly.

It was always so easy for you to forget who he really was. The same man who had been pretty much begging you to stay with him, was the same man that was so casual about murder that he couldn't even keep track of how many people he killed that day.

Kylo grinned at you, taking in your flustered expression. You were the only person who made him laugh this easy, even if you didn't mean to.

"Okay." He agreed with you, amused.

"So..." You ducked your head, pressing your lips against his neck. You kissed him there, "You'll get drunk with me, daddy?" You breathed against his skin, noticing the way that his breath hitched as you did so.

He hummed as if he were thinking about it, ignoring the way his pulse quickened at your words. He always liked it when you called him daddy without him prompting you to. "I don't know. I have an other long day tomorrow. I might need some convincing..."

You had no problem with that. You moved your lips so that you were sucking on a spot on his neck where you felt his breathing change the most, running your tongue along it. While you did this, you started moving your hips, grinding against him.

Kylo wrapped his arms further around you, holding you in place so that you wouldn't stop moving your hips against his with a soft sigh.

"I want us to drink," You bit him lightly which earned a groan from him, "And fuck," You ran a hand up to the back of his head and tugged at his hair to pull his head back so you had better access to his neck, "Until I can't remember my name."

Then suddenly, Kylo was standing up, holding you in his arms with your legs wrapped around his waist. "Let's go." He growled, moving towards your door quickly.

You convinced him.

You were laying on Kylo's couch, feet dangling off of the arm of it while you watched a movie on tv.

Kylo was moving around in the kitchen behind you, you could hear the sound of cabinets opening and glasses clinking together. He told you to get comfortable and he'd take care of it. If it were up to him, that's what he'd tell you everyday.

"Okay, princess," He made his way over to the living room. You felt him sit down on the open end of the couch. You sat up, moving your legs in front of you, facing the coffee table. "I hope you like whiskey." He told you then a grin came over his face, "I guess it wouldn't be the first time I made you drink it." He remembered the way you had licked it off of his shoe, on all fours.

Your skin burned at the memory. You glanced at the ground, although it had been in the bedroom instead of in here, you also drank whiskey from the floor, just because Kylo told you to. You were both so whipped.

Kylo set down two shot glasses of whiskey, along with a mixed drink for each of you, on the table. He handed you one of the shots, holding one for himself as well. His fingers and hands looked so big wrapped around the tiny glass.

"To..." He thought about what the two of you should cheers to then smirked as he thought of it, "To fucking you until you can't think straight tonight."

You laughed out loud at that, not expecting it. You clinked your shot glass against his before putting it up to you lips and quickly swallowing the liquid. You winced, shaking your head at the taste. "Gross." You muttered, reaching for the mixed drink to attempt to wash the flavor away.

Kylo acted as if he had just taken a sip of water. He didn't react at all to the taste of the liquor. He was a lot bigger than you and his tolerance was a lot higher. He was thankful for that, he'd be sober enough to take care of you if he needed to.

You shuddered, glad that the burning was subsiding and Kylo caught your chin in his hand, kissing you hard to distract you from it. You tasted the liquor on his mouth and although it had disgusted you when you drank it, it made you sigh happily tasting it this way.

"Good girl." He praised you when he pulled away with a soft smile causing you to practically melt against him.

Then, "Oh, did you say you wanted to get high?"

About thirty minutes and a few more shots later, there was a knock on the door.

The Knights were here with your weed.

"Come in." Kylo called out. When he was home he never bothered locking his door.

Vicrul and Ushar entered side by side, looking like a gorgeous and rich version of Dumb and Dumber.

You jumped off of the couch excitedly and Kylo trailed behind you, getting distracted by the way your hips and legs looked moving in front of him.

"Did you bring it?" You asked Vicrul. You felt Kylo wrap his arms around you from behind, bending down so that his chin was resting on your shoulder. You were the tipsy one but he felt the rush of alcohol as well, making him less reserved with how affectionate he was with you.

"The weed? Yeah." He shrugged, his tone saying 'duh'. That was the entire reason he was there in the first place. "Hello, by the way, nice to see you too." He said sarcastically since you hadn't even greeted him when they walked in.

"Hey." Ushar said with a nod, trying not to be smug when he saw how Kylo was holding you. Ushar was glad that he'd been the one to point out that Kylo had feelings for you, Kylo just kept proving his point.

You ignored both of them, holding your hand out. "Not the weed." You reminded him.

Vicrul rolled his eyes, "Oh right." He dug into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out the bag of candy you asked him to buy.

It was your first request now that you were in charge of them.

You made Kylo call them right away when he offered the power to you and the way the two of them groaned in frustration on the other line let you know that they were aware of how much you were going to annoy them.

Kylo laughed and you could feel the rumbling of his chest behind you because he was so close. He really had just offered the Knights to you so that you had some sense of ownership but now seeing how you were enjoying abusing your power, he was extremely entertained.

"We had to go to three different stores to find it." Ushar complained, grabbing the bag from your hand so that he could open it and steal some, he deserved it, he thought.

You grinned, almost clapping your hands together excitedly. You were enjoying this too much. "Thank you." You told them, leaning forward to pat both of them on the head like they were dogs.

When you moved your hands away, they were both giving Kylo looks that said 'really?'.

Kylo smirked in response. "It could be worse." He reminded them. If going to a few different stores to get candy was the worst thing they did that day, they should consider themselves lucky. It wasn't always that easy.

He noticed how much more alike the two of you became with the amount of time you spent together. He used to only see parts of Ben in you but now he saw more glimpses of himself, of Kylo. He loved it, you were becoming his little mob boss.

At that thought, Kylo suddenly grabbed you up from behind, scooping you up so that he could walk back over to the couch while carrying you. "Come here, you bad girl." He mumbled under his breath. You let out a small noise of surprise before laughing and letting him hold you, wrapping an arm around his neck.

Vicrul and Ushar shared a wordless look with each other, eyebrows raised. Kylo was so different when he was with you. Not that they were complaining, he was like an actual person when you were around, not a monster. If anything, they appreciated your presence even if it was weird to see.

"Help yourself." Kylo nodded towards the kitchen counter that had a few different bottles of liquor on it and the two men wasted no time in pouring themselves a drink. "And get her an other one." He motioned towards you, helping you sit up since he had basically tossed you onto the couch.

"Kylo, I'll be drunk." You told him, thinking about how you'd feel if you had an other drink.

He raised an eyebrow, "I thought that's what you wanted..." He leaned down and kissed below your ear. "You want to drink and fuck until you can't remember your name, right?" Kylo asked in a quiet voice

You felt heat creep up your neck, hearing your own words come from him. "I do." You admitted.

"Then have another drink, just take it slow. Daddy will take care of you." He assured you. He thought back to how upset you'd been earlier and he wanted to make sure you didn't feel that again, you deserved a night to not think about everything.

That's all you needed to hear.

Not too much later, the four of you weren't only tipsy but you were also high. And any thoughts of anxiety were far from your mind. You were so thankful.

It was so strange to you. That a few months ago you probably would've been spending your night alone, bored as hell. Or maybe with Hux, but still bored as hell.

But here you were, with Kylo Ren and his Knights, smoking and taking shots of whiskey and laughing like it was no big deal, like you'd all known each other for years. Like these weren't murderous criminals.

Ushar was currently telling a story about how he had accidentally pulled a gun on a pizza man the night before, making all of you laugh just a little too hard because of the weed you just smoked.

"You didn't tell me that he pissed himself." Vicrul was wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Yeah, it was pretty bad. I almost had to threaten him with the gun again just to get him to leave, he was so embarrassed." Ushar laughed, thinking back on the memory himself.

You glanced over at Kylo and saw that he was enjoying himself and it made your heart flutter. He was so serious most of the time. It seemed like he had fun when you two were alone but that was it, it was nice to see him relax when other people were present.

He caught your eye and narrowed them at you but he still had a playful smile on his face as he leaned over to you on the couch with him. "What are you looking at?" He asked you and you giggled at the way his voice was slightly slurred, you'd never seen him like this before.

"You." You answered him with a grin, your giggling only increasing as he bent over so that you had to lay your back against the couch, him looming over you. He ran his hand up your leg, resting it on your thigh while looking down at you with concentrated and slightly squinted eyes, trying to focus on you.

"Are you guys about to fuck?" Ushar interrupted, the tone of his voice was excited, not surprised or disgusted.

"Not right here." You sighed in frustration. Seeing Kylo let go and be comfortable was turning you on somehow, you didn't always get to see this and it made you feel closer to him. Really, you did want to fuck.

"I have a bedroom." Kylo told you, raising his eyebrow suggestively. You glanced at the open bedroom door and contemplated it.

"Well if you guys aren't going to give us a show, I need something to distract me because I'm getting turned on over here." Ushar said bluntly, moving to adjust himself while he watched the way that Kylo's hand rested on your thigh and he way he was leaning over top of you. He couldn't help but think back to when you'd been bent over his knee at that club.

Although Vicrul completely understood what Ushar meant, and felt it himself as well, he tried to change the subject. He didn't want you to feel uncomfortable, having three men leering at you while you had been drinking. "Let's play a game, where are your cards, Kylo?" Vicrul asked, eating the candy from the bag that he brought for you.

"What about truth or dare?" Ushar suggested, straightening up in his seat at the thought of it.

Simultaneously you answered 'okay' while Kylo answered 'no'.

You sent Kylo a pout, bottom lip jutting out with wide eyes.

"Okay, you go first." Ushar said to you, ignoring the way that Kylo groaned and shook his head. You laughed out loud, thinking about the fact that you were drunk and high and playing fucking truth or dare with Kylo and his Knights. It felt like a dream.

"Okay, Kylo, truth or dare?" You asked him with a mischievous grin, also ignoring the way that he clearly didn't want to be involved.

"I'm not playing." He told you, moving so that he was sitting back up instead of leaning over you. He moved your legs off of his lap, wanting you to sit up too. He suddenly felt a little too inebriated, he wanted to sober up so he didn't start doing stupid shit like playing a game with his Knights.

"So dare." You decided for him. You sat up on your knees, facing him. "I dare you to play truth or dare with us." You thought you were so clever.

Kylo's eyes darkened on you, realizing that you were trying to get under his skin on purpose. Brat. "Okay, I'll play, princess." He told you. There was something behind his admission, he was plotting.

It was lost on you, the alcohol rushing to your head.

"Truth or dare, then?" Kylo asked you, eyes scanning up and down your body.

"Dare." You said to him, biting your lip. You were happy that he was giving in and doing this with you, you weren't thinking about how much his demeanor changed.

"I thought so." He mused. He moved so that he was closer to you, his arm around the back of the couch so that he could have you closer. "I dare you to show my Knights how I marked you, show them who you belong to." Kylo murmured in your ear, glancing over at the two men who were at the edge of their seats, trying to listen in to what he was saying to you.

Your skin heated up, knowing what he was telling you to do. To show them his name that was bruised on your ass. "No." You said to him but smiled despite yourself, noticing the way Vicrul and Ushar were staring so intently at the two of you.

"No?" Kylo asked with a smirk. "I can always just show them the pictures then."

You swallowed hard, you had completely forgotten that he took photos of you in that position, bent over the bed with his name shining brightly against your skin.

You looked back over to the two men and saw how they shifted in their seats under your gaze. They were waiting on your next move. They hadn't heard exactly what Kylo said to you and they probably wouldn't even understand what he meant if they had. But they knew it must've involved them from the way the two of you had been glancing at them. They were practically hanging on your every move, desperate to see what he planned.

Kylo nudged you forward, pushing you towards the middle of the room to tell you to stand up from the couch. He studied your reactions carefully, making sure that you were just being shy instead of you actually not wanting to do this. He knew that having his men look at you in the way that they were was turning you on but you were too embarrassed to let that show. He could read your emotions really well right now, you weren't doing a great job hiding them since you weren't sober. He could tell that you didn't hate the idea of this as much as you were letting on.

"The other night at dinner, she really pissed me off," Kylo explained, leaning back against the couch so that he could watch this scene unfold in front of him. "She acted like a whore." He was so casual.

You sent him a look, "Kylo!" You hissed under your breath.

He wasn't phased by it. His men on the other hand were, leaning in closer. They were starting to get the idea of where this was going.

"So I had to remind her who she belongs to." Kylo motioned you over to him with two of his fingers.

You made your way over to him shakily. It was such a rush to be this sexual in front of men who were practically strangers and were looking at you like they wanted to devour you.

Kylo kept his eyes on yours as his fingers worked to unbutton your pants and pull them off over your hips.

You heard the two men behind you inhale and shift as he did so. You were wearing a thong and you felt so exposed.

Kylo pushed your pants down to your ankles then grabbed your ass cheek, slapping you there as he did so. "What do you guys think?" He asked, his voice was low and seductive, fingers running along his name that was still emblazoned on your skin.

"Fuck." Vicrul groaned, leaning his elbows onto his knees so that he could get a closer look at it.

"Jesus." Ushar agreed, on the edge of his seat as well.

The two Knights were extremely turned on by you in general but something about knowing that Kylo controlled you so much when it came to sex, made them even more turned on. It was so dirty and fucked up to see him talk about you in the way that the did in front of them. And it drove them crazy.

"What does it say, princess?" Kylo asked you, his hand still gripping your ass cheek as he looked up at you with a smug look in his eyes. You were the one that wanted him to play, after all, he was just giving you what you wanted.

"Ren." You said in a small voice, biting your lip. You loved this, you really couldn't hide it with the way your head was rushing.

"That's right." Kylo leaned forward to press his lips against his name that was stamped onto your skin. "You belong to who?" His lips were still against your skin as he said it.

Your hands found their way to his hair as if to hold him in place against you which earned a groan from him. "I belong to Kylo Ren." You answered him obediently, your eyes not leaving his in fear of making eye contact with the Knights.

Your words made both of the Knights make a noise of approval, loving the way that it sounded coming from your mouth. Everyone in the room knew it. You belonged to Kylo. And the Knights were praying that he allowed them to watch him destroy you tonight.

"Good girl." Kylo praised you. He moved so that he could grab your hips and turn you around, pulling you onto his leg and wrapping his arms around you so that your back was pressed against him.

You were forced to stare at the men across from you now that you were facing them and being held in place by Kylo's large hands and your skin was on fire from the way they were hungrily staring at you.

He kissed your shoulder, up to your neck. "Your turn." He reminded you of the game you had pouted at him to play. It was the farthest thing from your mind right now.

You locked your eyes with Vicrul's, feeling more comfortable with him than Ushar at the moment. They were both staring at you in the same predatory way but you trusted Vicrul more. "Truth or dare?" You asked him.

"Dare." He said instantly, his voice thick with desire. Vicrul stared at your body, looking up and down at the way you were perched on Kylos leg, wearing just your thong and tshirt.

You thought about it. You glanced down at Kylo over your shoulder and saw that he was staring up at you already. You raised an eyebrow at him and somehow he knew exactly what you meant by it. You were asking him if the four of you were going to do this. If you were going to do what you did together in the VIP room at that club.

Kylo's lip twitched upwards and he gave you a small nod. He didn't mind them watching the two of you. Sharing was a different story but as long as he was the one giving the directions and they still had a level of fear towards him, it really turned him on to see how much they wanted you. They were aching for you and you were his, it made him feel so powerful.

You looked back to Vicrul, almost nervous. "I dare you to come sit with us." You said, putting your hand on the seat next to the two of you, indicating where you wanted him to go. The request seemed simple enough but there was an unspoken meaning behind it. If he was going to join you two on the couch and sit so close to you while Kylo touched you, things weren't going to end innocently.

Vicrul grinned darkly at that, standing up from his seat and making his way over to you two. He took a seat on the couch where your hand had just been, leaning back against it so that he had a good view.

"What about me?" Ushar asked, irritated. He was across the room now, a normal distance away for any setting but this one.

"I want you to watch." You told him, feeling more bold now that you were joined by two powerful men.

"But it's not your turn, you don't get to dare me to do anything." He argued, moving to stand up from his chair because he wanted to be closer to the action.

"Sit down." You reminded him forcefully, raising an eyebrow. "It doesn't matter if it's my turn in the game or not. I'm in charge of you now and you have to listen to me. I want you to sit and I want you to watch." You repeated, your voice unwavering.

This caused Kylo to chuckle underneath you, squeezing his grip on your waist affectionately. He was struck again with this feeling of looking into a mirror when he looked at you, he loved it.

Ushar took a deep breath then sat back down, glaring at you. As much as hated being far away, a part of him did enjoy being bossed around by you.

"Mmm, I like seeing you like this." Kylo said to you, his lips going back to your neck while one hand on your waist ran up to your breast, squeezing you.

You sighed against him, subconsciously moving your hips so that you were grinding against his leg, trying to get friction. "You made me like this." You reminded him breathlessly. It was true. He was the one who showed you this kind of lifestyle and he was the reason you were addicted to it. It had been his goal all along and he accomplished it. He broke you in the best way.

Kylo cussed under his breath at the feeling against his thigh and at your words and Vicrul made a similar noise, being able to see the movement from where he was sitting.

"Truth or dare?" Vicrul asked you, saying your name out loud to get your attention.

You thought about it. "Dare." You said, repeating what everyone else had answered with so far.

Vicrul stared at Kylo for a moment and you weren't able see how the man under you was reacting because your back was facing him. However the way that he looked at Vicrul, made him say, "I dare you to get naked."

Your eyes widened at that. You glanced behind you and saw Kylo staring up at you with an amused look in his eye. He gave you a nod, as if to tell you, 'go ahead' before helping you to get up from his lap.

You stood up in front of him, collecting yourself as you glanced at the different pairs of eyes on you. If you were sober you might've been nervous or maybe even partly self conscious but with the alcohol in your veins, you felt confident. You were in a room with these three powerful men and all they cared about was you.

You bit your lip at the thought. You had them wrapped around your finger. Most people would kill just to get their attention, sexual or otherwise, and here you were, able to captivate them just by taking your pants off.

You turned slightly so that you could stare at Kylo while you grabbed at your shirt and pulled it over your head, feeling the most comfortable keeping eye contact with him while doing so.

His eyes scanned over your body slowly, now that you were in just your bra and underwear. You were perfect and it made him proud to show you off.

You tossed your shirt onto the couch and he grabbed it, setting it down on the arm next to him, even in this setting he couldn't help but be daddy.

Your bra and underwear soon followed, although more hesitantly which also joined him on the couch's arm. You weren't sure what to do now, being naked in front of three clothed men.

Kylo gave you an answer, grabbing for your hand so that you could take your seat on his lap just where you had been a moment ago, straddling one of his thighs and facing your back towards him. He pulled you close. His close touch reassured you that he was there and even if you felt exposed, when he was around you knew you were safe.

"Holy shit." Ushar groaned. He was still obediently sitting across the room and his hands were gripping the seat of the chair underneath him. He was clearly not used to having to restrain himself this much.

You stole a quick glance at Vicrul who had been silent since he dared you to take your clothes off. You realized the reason for this was that he was having to hold himself back too, his eyes were so intense on your body and his chest was heaving.

This felt so wrong but it was just as hot to you as it was to them. You were the only one who was naked and you could feel the material of Kylo's dress pants against the heat between your legs from the way he'd made you straddle him.

"I think it's your turn, princess." Kylo whispered in your ear, his lips going to the back of your neck.

You couldn't even remember what he was talking about for a second and then you remembered the reason for all of this. You were playing truth or dare. The only reason why Kylo was even bringing it up again was because he wanted to show you what happened when you acted like a brat, you get treated like one. You forced him to play and now you were going to have to.

Although this was an intense moment, it didn't do much to sober you and trying to think of something for one of them to do or say wasn't coming easy to you right now.

Kylo noticed how you were thinking and he leaned his lips up to your ear. "He might explode if you don't give him some attention." He said, motioning his head towards Ushar.

You laughed at that, seeing the way that the man across from the three of you looked like he was to pop a vein any minute from the way he was keeping himself far away in his seat. "Ushar, truth or dare?" You asked him.

"Dare." He said instantly, almost interrupting you.

You liked this power you had over him and you couldn't help yourself. "I dare you to touch yourself. But you have to stay over here."

Ushar groaned out loud in frustration and the two men on the couch with you laughed at his reaction. "Are you serious?" He asked.

You stood up from Kylo's lap and made your way over to Ushar, feeling the gaze of Kylo and Vicrul on you as you did so.

"Did you forget that I'm in charge here? I'm daring you to touch yourself. So fucking do it." You said to him in as powerful of a voice as you could manage considering how naked you were and how everyone was watching you.

Ushar actually moaned at that, having you be so close to him and telling him what to do. He liked it. He made sure his eyes were locked on yours as he undid his pants and pulled them down, bringing his erection out from his underwear.

You grinned at that and reached forward to pat the top of his head, just like you had earlier, like a dog. Before moving back to Kylo, taking your seat back onto his thigh, right where you knew you belonged.

"Okay fine, Kylo, I dare you to touch her, fucking kiss her or something." Ushar said in a rushed tone, running his hand along his cock, trying to listen to your directions that you gave him.

Kylo wrapped an arm around you so that his hand was against your thigh, holding you close. "What if I wanted truth?" He asked like a smart ass. Kylo was hard underneath you, getting worked up from the way that you were being such a dirty girl for him and showing off in front of his (and well, yours now too) men for him.

Vicrul was openly laughing next to the two of you as he took a sip from the drink he brought over to the couch with him, finding Ushar's desperateness hilarious. There was no denying though, how hard he was himself as he observed everything.

"If I'm gonna do this," Ushar motioned towards his hand, "I need to see something." He said pleadingly.

Kylo hummed, keeping his eyes locked on you as he pretended to think about it. "Your call." He said to you, his fingers digging into your thigh as he did so. He had no problem kissing you and touching you right now but he wanted to make sure it was something you wanted.

You turned so that you could lean down and press your lips against Kylo's, your head spinning from the adrenaline of all of this and from the alcohol you had. Your arm moved so that your hand was able to find the back of his head in the position that you were in, holding him in place against you.

Kylo moved his hand up from your thigh to your breast where he squeezed you before running his long fingers over your nipple, pinching you and teasing you. You felt his cold rings against your skin, making your nipples harden even more.

You were already moaning for him, grinding your naked pussy against his clothed thigh.

"Careful, princess," Kylo breathed against your lips, "You're going to get my pants all wet." He taunted you, squeezing your nipple while he said it.

You might've been embarrassed any other time but you were pretty high and his statement made you giggle against him, biting his bottom lip playfully. "Sorry, daddy." You said which caused him to chuckle in pleasure.

You noticed out of the corner of your eye that Vicrul's hand was running along his cock through his pants, his other hand clutching his glass of whiskey while he watched the show that was barely a foot away from him.

You felt bold knowing that you had an audience and you moved one of your hands down to Kylo's crotch where you ran your fingers along his hardening length being held back by his pants, sighing against his lips at the feeling of it.

He moaned at that, twitching slightly under your touch. His hand that was on your breast now went up to wrap around your neck. "I want you to suck my cock." He told you, his voice deep with arousal. Kylo was in it now, fully turned on by the filthy things the four of you were doing, now that he knew you wanted it as much as he did, there was no turning back.

"Is that a dare?" You asked him with a bratty smile which caused him to squeeze your neck until you gasped for breath.

"That's an order." He hissed and slammed his lips against yours briefly. "Don't embarrass me in front of our guests. Be a good girl or I'll make you choke on it."

You went to move off from his lap so that you could get on the floor to do so but he 'tsk'ed you under your breath and held you in place. "Bend over." He instructed you, "Give Vicrul something to look at."

You glanced at Vicrul over your shoulder and you saw a knowing smirk on his face as he stared at you. Your skin heated up at how exposed you were about to be to him but the thought excited you. You got off Kylo's leg so that you were able to put your knees on the couch cushion and lean over Kylo's thigh, putting your face right up next to his cock. With the way that you were positioned, your ass was in the air and facing Vicrul, letting him see how you wet you were.

Ushar groaned from across the room, his hand pumping his shaft up and down. "Fuck." You heard him say as he watched what was going on in front of him. It was like his own personal porn.

As your fingers fumbled against Kylo's belt and pants, you could feel Vicrul's eyes burning against you, against how exposed you were to him and you heard him let out a small noise of being impressed by you.

Kylo could feel you struggling so he assisted you, undoing his belt and pants and pulling them down over his hips along with his underwear. His large cock sprung free from the material which made you sigh in pleasure. He was so gorgeous, every part of him, you thought.

"Look at me." Kylo instructed you and you looked up at him with wide eyes, feeling so small underneath his in this position. "Open your mouth." He told you and you instantly obliged.

Kylo grasped at your hair, pulling at it so that your neck was extended and you were in just the perfect position for him to spit into your waiting mouth.

You made a small noise of surprise at the feeling and then at the way that Kylo pushed your head back in front of his cock. "Spit on daddy's cock, get it wet, princess."

You worked up enough of your own spit to mix with his on your tongue and let it drip onto his cock that you were gripping in your hand.

You heard the two men in the room groan at this.

"Shit." Vicrul breathed from behind you and he wasn't able to help himself. He set his glass down on the side table before undoing his own pants and pulling out his erection, his hand instantly going to touch it. He had no shame at this point, it was clear no one else in the room did either.

You wrapped your lips around him, bending down so that you could take as much of him in your mouth that you were comfortable with, sighing at the way that it felt.

Kylo moved a hand down to your ass, his fingers running along his bruised name while his other hand was at the back of your head, gentle but firm as if to remind you that it was up to him if you kept sucking or not.

"I bet you want someone to touch you, don't you?" Kylo teased you. You were the only one who wasn't getting pleasured at the moment, even if the other men were touching themselves, they were still getting something.

You nodded against him with a whine. You were almost hurting, you wanted him to touch you so badly.

"How wet is she?" Kylo asked Vicrul, his hand on your ass smacking you as he did so.

Vicrul's eyes were trained closely on you, noticing the way he could see how wet you were. "She's almost dripping." He answered in a groan, his hand speeding up the movements on himself.

Kylo smirked, growling under his breath at that and at the way that Vicrul's words made you whimper.

He thought about it, helping you move your head up and down on him almost forcefully. Kylo looked over at Vicrul casually, as if he wasn't currently getting a blow job. "Get out your gun."

You faltered your movements against him, freezing at that. A gun? You and Kylo had done things like that before but you'd always been alone with him, this added a new level of danger and as much as you wanted to hate it and use your safe word, the thrill of it made you moan.

Vicrul stared at Kylo for a moment in disbelief. This felt like a test, like Kylo was seeing how much self control he had. But then the look at Kylo sent him told him wordlessly to hurry up and listen to him and Vicrul's hand went to the gun that was in his jacket pocket, gingerly pulling it out.

Ushar was nervous across the room but didn't stop touching himself. This also felt like a test to him. He was hoping that Vicrul didn't fuck anything up, he was enjoying this too much.

Kylo reached above you and took the gun from Vicrul. He grabbed your hair and pulled your head off of his shaft, your lips making a 'pop' noise from the loss contact.

He held the gun up to your mouth. You stared at him in concern, wondering what exactly he wanted you to do but then he tapped it against your lips and you reflexively opened your mouth, allowing him to slip the barrel of the gun in between your lips, running it along your tongue.

You let out a stifled moan at that, feeling the way the cold barrel felt inside of your warm mouth. Kylo was staring at you in a concentrated way, loving how unapologetically sexy you were being. He knew your inhibitions were down because you were tipsy but he also knew that this is what you would want if you were sober, you'd just be more reserved about it.

When he decided it was wet enough, he pulled the gun from your mouth and bent down so that he was eye level with you. "Vicrul's gonna fuck you with this gun while you suck my cock. Do you want that?" He asked you, searching to see if you had any hesitation.

You let out a shaky breath. "I do." You decided. It was so fucked up but you wanted it so badly... You were definitely going to be embarrassed when you woke up in the morning but right now it was all you cared about.

Kylo handed the gun back to the man behind you and gave him a nod.

Vicrul raised his eyebrows to ask, 'really?'.

"This is as close as you'll ever get to fucking her so you better take this opportunity while you can." Kylo warned him.

Ushar was watching the scene play out in front of him with a shocked but impressed look on his face. This was far from the most messed up thing he'd ever done but this was definitely on his top five list of hottest things to happen to him, he decided.

Kylo put a hand on your cheek, rubbing your skin softly, reminding you that even though this situation was intense, he was still there.

Vicrul shakily held the barrel of the gun up to your entrance, running it along your folds.

You whimpered and moved your hips back, letting him know that it was okay to actually do it. You wanted this.

He hissed under his breath, it was so hot to see you like this. You were always in control when you were around the Knights, now look at you. At that, he slowly moved the gun so that it was inside of you, making you gasp in pleasure.

Kylo pressed his lips against yours, "Good girl." He praised you. He moved back so that he could watch the way Vicrul was pumping the gun in and out of you. "You're my perfect dirty girl. So filthy for daddy." He started touching himself a similar pace as Vicrul was using for you, captivated.

It wasn't very deep due to the size of the weapon but just knowing that you were being fucked by something so dangerous and were in such a shameful position made your head swim, moaning out loud at the idea of it.

"This is so fucked up." Ushar laughed breathily from across the room but the way his hand was moving faster on his cock made it apparent that he loved how fucked up it was.

Kylo leaned down and kissed the top of your head softly and you thought your heart was going to explode. The contrast of his gentleness and what was being done to you right now really summed up how you felt about your relationship with him.

You moved back down so that you could take his dick into your mouth, your lips brushing against his hand that was moving up and down as you did so.

"Oh fuck, just like that." Kylo moaned, his head tilting back slightly at the feeling of it. He looked down at you and felt this overwhelming feeling for you. You were so perfect for him in the most twisted way.

Vicrul was behind you, touching himself as he watched the way the weapon in his hand was fucking you. He had so much power in this moment but also none at all. It didn't matter what he wanted to do. He could fuck you or he could kill you right now, he had that ability. But he'd never do either because Kylo was staring at him and that was who he answered to.

"I'm gonna cum soon, princess. You're doing such a good job, you're my good girl. Fuck, that feels amazing." Kylo was speaking nonsense. This was so hot to him and you were so good at sucking his dick that he was finding it hard to hold back.

Vicrul started moving the gun inside of you at a quicker pace, noticing the way that you were meeting your hips back against it, wanting more of it. You were moaning like crazy against Kylo's cock, trying so hard to reach your orgasm as well but you weren't sure you'd be able to from just the gun.

"Don't cum yet, that's my job." Kylo muttered lowly to you, getting jealous at the thought of you finishing because of someone else's movements.

You whimpered at that, loving how possessive he could get over you. Even with you naked and being fucked, technically, by someone else, you were still his. You were completely his.

"Right there, princess, don't fucking stop." Kylo's hand on your ass squeezed you, grabbing at his name on your skin. You were his. The thought of it made him groan loudly, the sound coming out almost like a whine as he felt his muscles tense, his orgasm washing over him hard. He continued to grip you tighter as he came in your mouth, feeling the way that it shot down your throat.

You moaned loudly at the feeling, swallowing him quickly, your hips sloppily rocking against the gun. You noticed out of the corner of your eye the way that Ushar was becoming rushed with his motions as well, probably just as close as Kylo had been.

After steadying himself, Kylo helped you move your face away from him and he motioned to Vicrul. "Move. It's my turn."

Vicrul paused, not sure exactly what he was supposed to do but then seeing the serious look on Kylo's face made him remove the weapon from inside of you, moving off of the couch as he did so. He continued touching himself through all of this, too far to stop now while he moved to the seat next to the couch, giving Kylo what he asked for.

Kylo was mumbling praise under his breath for you as he helped you lay your back against the couch, settling down in between your legs. He immediately began licking your pussy, going right to the spots that the knew drove you crazy. He really knew just how to touch you, it always took you by surprise how good he was at reading your body, and your mind for that matter.

You arched your back with a moan, tangling your fingers in his hair while you ground your clit against his tongue, needing release so badly.

Kylo hummed against you, feeling how desperate you were. He barely even remembered the two men in the room watching and touching themselves at the sight of what he was doing because all he could focus on was you and how beautiful you looked coming undone underneath him.

"Oh my god." You whined, gripping his hair as you felt yourself starting to feel tense and warm, that familiar feeling. "Kylo, oh my god." You repeated, your hips moving at a faster pace against him, riding out the wave that was starting to crash over you.

Kylo didn't change his pace, knowing that what he was doing right now was exactly what you needed.

If you had been coherent enough you would've noticed the way that Ushar and Vicrul both came, cussing loudly as they did so. They had been trying to hold out for as long as possible but they couldn't help themselves once they heard the noises you were making.

You let out a loud moan, pulling at Kylo's hair as your orgasm hit you, your back almost completely lifted of off the couch as you tensed underneath him. You were saying his name almost like a chant, 'Kylo' over and over again as you convulsed in pleasure.

"Good girl." Kylo praised you, pressing a gentle kiss against your clit which made you twitch, sensitive.

After a few moments, all four of you were fully dressed and sitting in your original spots. Out of breath and slightly sweaty. None of you could look at each other, sober now after everything that had just taken place.

Kylo stood up and gathered you in his arms and started making his way with you to his room so that he could take care of you. You were almost asleep against him, you were exhausted. He was going to get a bath started for you so that the two of you could lay there together for a while before heading to bed.

"Clean this shit up." He instructed the Knights, pointing to the empty bottles and food wrappers and tissues on the table. "You can stay the night here but be out before I wake up."

The two men avoided eye contact but nodded.

Once Kylo had his back turned towards them, he broke out into a grin. He had so much power.

"Let's go to bed, princess." He said to you in a sweet voice, kissing you softly as he shut the bedroom door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 3.1K 114
Knights of Ren & Kylo Ren A/U Modern Day Fanfic TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SK...
15.2K 429 45
Your name was one that lingered on many people's lips. Most of the things they said full of slang and vulgar terms. Your family was respected in one...
67.4K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...
40.8K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...