As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

sexy II

84 5 20
By ElisabethEhh

Space Alien
Damian
DAME
HELLLLOOOOO
I kind of am in the need of help and advice

TooGayToFunction
Oh god
What did you do
PLEASE tell me you made a move on Cads

Space Alien
Well ehm about that
I didn't make a move

TooGayToFunction
What did I tell youuuu
You useless lesbian

SpaceAlien
No no no
SHE made a move
She
She kissed me

TooGayToFunction
FINALLY FOR FUCKS SAKE
but what's the problem

Space Alien
Well right after
She just ran away
So I have no idea what to do. And I don't know if this is safe for me. What if she did it because the Plastics are fucking with me. I'm scared dame, I don't wanna get hurt again

TooGayToFunction
Wow
Ehm well
Yeah er
Maybe she ran away because she wasn't sure of your response
Maybe it has to do with her being in the spectrum, I read that people like her aren't really good at reading facial expressions

Space Alien
For the first time you're actually making sense
But still, what do I do. I can't just ignore all this. It'll eat me alive.
Tomorrow is Saturday so I can't face her at school.

TooGayToFunction
Didn't I hear that she'd at a party with the Plastics tonight?

Space Alien
Yeah, why

TooGayToFunction
Invite her to sleep over at your house tonight. She probably can't go home rn bc she came back from a party. So she'll be grateful for being invited. Instead of having to go with the Plastics any longer
Plus you get a chance to talk things out. Since I think you two need that

Space Alien
Since when do you make so much sense

TooGayToFunction
Thank you very much

Space Alien
Gotta text Cads now, bye

Janis though for a second. Would this be a great option? What if Cady is actually mad at her. Then again, why would she.

She was the one who kissed Janis. How is she ever going to face Cady now. It'll only make her fall deeper and deeper. This isn't safe for Janis.

But even tho the artistic girl didn't want to admit it, she cares deeply for Cady and wants to stay close to her. She liked the kiss, she really did. But she's scared.

So she decided to text the younger girl.

Space Alien
Cads
Kitkat
Pls tell me you're still sober

Caddiecat
I'm still what?
Who are you
How are toj talninf to me
Mo onss close tbo me right nos

Space Alien
Oh fuck
Fuckery fuck fuck
Okay Cady, listen to me
I want you to go outside now
There's a dark car standing outside, te lights are on
Please walk to that car

Caddiecat
I don't know who you are

Space Alien
That doesn't matter right now okay?

Caddiecat
Sureeee, but I wanna talk to janis
Why isn't she here
I have somrthing to tll her
I reallt rsllt like her

Space Alien
Cady, she'll be with you soon
For now I just really need you to go outside and walk over to the car please

Caddiecat
Surre shatever

Janis already knew what she signed up for. A drunk person with ADHD and Autism. That's gonna be a task.

But it's for Cady her own safety. She couldn't let her go home in this state, and she was pretty sure that's what the Plastics would do if they found her like this. Well, they wouldn't even give her a ride home, so that's nice.

Janis threw her phone in her back pocket and walked down stairs to put on her shoes. They were black doc martens which marched perfectly with her high socks and lace tights. She threw on her green army jacket before looking for thr car keys. Which of course she couldn't find.

"Holly! Have you seen my car keys!?" she yelled up the stairs. Receiving a short yell.
"Moms pocket!"

The dark haired girl thanked her sister. And speed down the road.

Janis finally reached the house where the party would be held. Also known as Aaron's house. It didn't take any longer than 15 minutes. But what janis couldn't find was Cady. She would've been outside by now.

Maybe the Plastics made her stay a little longer? And by that, Janis decided to wait another 10 minutes. But when Cady was no where to be found she started to worry.

_________________________________

The party was a lot for Cady, as she expected. The Plastics don't know about her mental state and they wouldn't even care.

All of the lights and colors already caused a wave of panic to shot through the small girls body. Plus the many people were a lot to take in. Safe to say, Cady didn't like it at all.

"come on pillowcase. It's gonna be fun. You've never been to a party before or something?" Regina, the real life version of the devil asked her.

"I actually haven't been to a real school before. So no, not even a party" Cady told the demon queen, looking at her feet whole they walked over to the bar. At that moment Gretchen and Kared appeared as well. Now it was Gretchen's turn to say something, well... Give someone.

"Here, drink this. You'll feel MUCH better after hydrating"

Cady, never having been to a party or such thing before. Immediately trusted Gretchen and whatever contained the cup. She threw the drink backwards, only tasting the burning feeling after.

"what was that?" she asked, scruning her whole face, still tasting the bitter taste. "oh that was vodka mixed with some other juice. It'll work in a minute or two" Regina said matter of factly and the three plastics strutted away, leaving poor Cady all alone.

30 minutes, plus 10 shots later Cady could feel herself swaying all around the packed room. Everything was spinning and blurry. What just happened.

She had received Janis texts but didn't rlly know they were from her. She was happy that she could forget the whole situation for a bit. Well she wasn't aware of that fact either. But you know what I mean, she was having the time of her life.

Trying to walk to the front door wasn't an easy task. Bumping into many people is something you can guarantee happening.

"woah woah, steady there. Cady, isn't it" a brown haired boy grabbed Cady by the arm, keeping her from falling face first.

"oh ew, it's calculus boy" surprisingly enough she could still recognize people. "I'm fine I'm fine. You can leave me alone now" the smaller girl tried to walk away but Aaron was holding her tight.

"I'm not leaving you alone in this state. You need someone to make sure you're safe!" why would he leave me alone?

"Aaron, you - hiccup. Are so annoyinggggg. Just leave me be. I don't need you here. I don't even want you near me" Cady whined. All she wanted was to go to the dark cat outside, is that too much to ask?

This went on for many many minutes. Eventually Aaron even proceeded to bring Cady to a different, locked bedroom. Safe to say she didn't feel safe at all.

"Cady, all I'm asking you is to breath for a moment. Drink this cup of water to sober up a bit. That's all I'm asking you" but Aaron was walking closer closer towards Cady, untill she felt her back hit the door.

"whyyyy are you doing that Aaronnnnn. Heheheh stop doing that"

How much she wishes for the door to be unlocked right now.

"I.. Don't need your help Aaronnnnn. I'm perfectlyyyy fineeeee. Heheheh that tickles staawwpppp" thr alcohol was working off. But the slurring definitely stayed for a while longer.

Cady reached down with her hand to feel the lock of the door. Click the door swung open and Cady ran away as fast as she could. Which wasn't that fast since she was definitely still drunk.

She ran out of the house. Stumbling towards the first car she had in sight.

"hiiiiiii stranger" she stepped into the car, not even caring to look at the driver.

_____________________

It was true, Cady did drink a whole fucking lot at the party. But that was a good amount of time ago. Just before her meeting with Aaron she chucked a bottle of water down and it actually made her sober up quite a lot.

Now it's her turn for her little evil but funny plan.

Cady decided to act drunk out of her mind. She would ramble all about Janis and act like she didn't actually know who she was going home with. That way she could one, actually tell Janis how she feels about her without it being too awkward. Two, she could make up things about the kiss earlier. And three, she would probably get good laugh. Thinking about it, Janis could actually get pretty mad at her... oh well, it would have to happen eventually, to time turning back now.

So, step one. Acting really drunk and stepping into her car. Halfway done.

"oh God KitKat they really didn't go easy on ya" Janis said as she noticed how strong it smelled like alcohol. She knew The Plastics would make Cady drink, but she never expected this much.

"go eazy on mehhhh. Ze nigh waz grait!" Cady slurred and somehow started talking in an Bulgarian accent. God knows why.

What was Janis going to do. She hadn't thought her plan through, she just randomly decided to pick Cady up, and then what?

"Okay Caddie, I'm going to bring you to my house. We're going to sober you up and then you'll sleep in my bed. I will sleep on the couch. You're going the have a massive hang over tomorrow but we'll take care of that" honestly Janis didn't know why she was explaining all this. Cady wouldn't remember it for a second being this drunk.

"but I wanna go to Janis her houseeeee I wanna cuddle with her cuz she's comfy and cuteeeeeee. And she's a great kisserrrr" the dark haired girl her heart stopped for a moment and a deep blush covered her cheek.

People say drunk words are sober thoughts, but is that true? It couldn't be, it was Cady who walked away after the kiss. But also Cady who initiated the kiss. God why are girls so complicated.

"do you know Janis?" did Cady just really ask that? Janis didn't exactly know how much she drank, but she's sure it's a lot.

"No KitKat, I don't think I know her" why not just play along?

"well I was supposed to go home with herrrrrr. Becauseeeee...I don't exactly know. But anywayyyy, I thought it was really sweet of her to pick me up. I think she actually cares about mehhhh"

Well Cads, you're right about that. I care a whole lot about you. If only I could tell her

Janis finally decided to start her car and she slowly drove away after checking if Cady was wearing her seatbelt. Which surprisingly, she was.

"Well, I'm sure she really cares about you. I bet she thinks you're an amazing person KitKat"

Cady looked up from her seat with an questionable face, this caught Janis her attention.

"Did you just call me KitKat? Janjan always does that and it makes meh feel butterflies in my tummy hihihi" Oh god she's giggling now. It took a while before it sank in; Cady really likes Janis. And the thing is, Cady doesn't know she's saying all this to Janis herself. How is Janis going to handle this. Should she explain everything to Cady tomorrow, by the time she's sober? But that might make her feel even more uncomfortable.

Janis feels confused, that's all there's to say right now.

okay I'm just gonna do this. It might make things less awkward later on...

"KitKat, do you realize that I am Janis. That you stepped into my car, and actually told me all this?" the dark haired girl her heart was beating fast. She has no idea how Cady would react to this. What if she would get mad at her?

But then the unexpected happened. Cady started laughing out of nowhere. And not laughing just a little, she was laughing until she couldn't breath anymore.

"Caddy?? Are you okay. Do you need help?" Janis started to panic.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS HILARIOUS. Do you actually think I would step into a car with a stranger"

"Caddie. This is not funny. Tell me what's going on" Cady was still laughing her ass off but it slowly started to get less. She tried to catch her breath before starting to explain. Janis face on the other hand started to get more and more confused at the sudden situation.

"Okay okay, I will explain" deep breath and one more giggle.

"yes I was drunk when you texted me. I think. But time had passed and the alcohol was wearing off. Do you actually think I would get into a car with a stranger" Janis was dumbfounded and maybe a tide bit embarrassed. She still didn't know what was going on.

"well considering the state you were in I would think yes. But why did you act like that tho. I was actually worried about you"

"Well after what happened before the party, you know what. I didn't want to make things awkward. And I thought, well like this I could say a whole lot more. And if you didn't feel the same I could blame it on the alcohol later on. So when you didn't get mad at me after confessing my feeling I decided to let the act fall. And well, here we are" The younger girl rambled and a proud sheepish smile was plastered on her face. "I really like you Janjan, like, like like" Cady looked away, not daring to meet Janis' gaze.

Janis was shook, like actually surprised. But apart from that, she felt and immense happy feeling. Cady liked her. She liked her back, and something inside of her told her to not be so scared anymore. Caddie wouldn't hurt her, she wouldn't do that and they both knew it. This could actually turn out totally fine.

"Well KitKat, I really like like you too" Both of the girls smiled at each other with a love struck glint in their eyes. They felt safe, and they knew it.

"I hate to break our little moment. But we do realize we have been in my parking lot for about five minutes right?" For the first time in a long time a real laugh was her from Janis.

This seemed to happen more often with Cady around. "Well I guess we should get out of the car then" Cady giggled once again, a sign that the alcohol still had not worn of entirely. Another sign being her not being able to walk in a straight line.

"I should go home now. My parents will be worried about me" The auburn haired girl told Janis when they had gotten out of the black Ford.

"Cads, there's no way that I'm letting you go home by yourself. You can sleep at my place tonight. Well actually any night but that's not the point. If you want you can text your parents and stay here. My mom isn't home anyway. My sister, Holly, went to my grandparents about 10 minutes ago" Janis asked, well more likely ordered.

Cady thought for a bit but then answered "okay!" and a big smile covered her face. Both of the girls walked into the house and they went straight to Janis her bedroom after putting their shoes and jackets away.

"Do you wanna borrow some pajamas, since you're still in your oh so flattering zombie bride costume?" Janis laughed and Cady nodded her head. The dark haired girl walked over to her closet to grab a pair of sweatpants and a oversized hoodie. Caddie would probably be swimming in it, but that doesn't matter.

Janis handed her clothes over to Cady and she walked into the bathroom to change.

Janis her clothes were soft and smelled like her. Freshly opened paint mixed with her coconut and cinnamon shampoo.

The smell reminded her from the time that Janis came over when Cady was having a panic attack. The way she cuddled and hugged her, and how easily Cady fell asleep in her arms. It made her feel nice and safe.

By the time they were back in the kitchen, the artsy girl walked over to the cabinet.

"Do you want some water?" Janis asked.

"Yes, thanks Janjan" the auburn haired girl answered as she walked over to the couch and sat down. By the moment Janis came back with two cups of water Cady came up with a question.

"Why did you decide to come pick me up, you could've just leave me with the plastics?"

Janis blushed lightly, it was so unlike her to blush and she couldn't quite say that she liked it.

"Well, I kind of know how parties with the plastics go. They hype you up, give you a ride but as soon as you walk in and they give you a shit ton of drinks, they leave you alone. I got kind of worried about you and well. Apparently Damian has been secretly trying to get us closer together, he texted me and actually encouraged me to do all this. I care a shit ton about you and I really really like you KitKat..."

"Thank you Janjan, that was really sweet of you. I like you too" Cady told the girl next to her and gave Janis a kiss on the cheek.
__________________________________________

wewwww another chapter done, and kind of a plottwist. BUT GUESS WHAT, THESE TWO FINALLY COMITTED TO EACH OTHER. YAYYYY

I hope you like it! xx

Published: 10-22-20
Words: 2980

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 44
[COMPLETED] !Female Y/N! "Regina George liking me? No way." I don't own Mean Girls or the characters in it, and you own you! Wait... technically Regi...
39K 1.6K 21
Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... where they will fight you till you call i...
8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.
5.1K 158 14
THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE NEW MEAN GIRLS MUSICAL MOVIE (2024) I personally just thought they had some really cute chemistry in the new me...