I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

Da LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... Altro

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Credits
Epilogue

Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island

2.7K 39 5
Da LRDiazz

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island!"

"It's been a long time since you last saw our campers slugging it out for the one hundred thousand dollar grand prize! Since the competition came to it's shocking and dramatic conclusion,"

"our campers have had some time to snack on some real food,"

"no offense, Chef,"

take a hot shower, get their stuff back, and even peruse their emails from home!"

"There were losers, okay, lots of losers! Hahahaha! But, there was only one winner, Owen."

"The youngest of three brothers and a hardcore under achiever, turned out to be the suprise champ! Without much knowledge, ambition, fitness, or even charm, he ended up with one massive prize! He's planning a wicked tropical party for all his fellow campers this winter! But, first, their gonna move their booties for one final poolside rap party!"

"And tomorrow, everyone's heading for home. Or are they???"

"Find out here on..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

It's been a few days since the dramatic conclusion of Total Drama Island. Now, everyone resides at Playa de Losers, just having a good time. Owen is enjoying being a winner and celebrating with Izzy, and Gwen, while wishing she had won, is still happy for Owen and enjoys her relaxation with Trent as they both sit on the edge of the pool.

Tyler throws a frisbee across it to Cody, who is more than happy that the show is over. "Alright!" he shouts. "No more challenges or alliances. We can finally just hang!" He throws the frisbee back to Tyler, but ends up losing his balance and falls into the pool, making a rather big splash. The frisbee soars through the backyard of Playa de Losers. It makes it's way pass Geoff and Bridgette making out in the hot tub, as well as Tyler, who jumps up and attempts to grab it with both hands, but misses. He chases after the plastic disc and ends up running straight into a light post.

Meanwhile...

Chef cooks some hot dogs on the grill, while You, Izzy, Owen, and Eva enjoy their time at the snack table, nearby. Izzy chucks a few marshmallows and takes a few sips of her drink. She then belches out a roaring burp. You are ecstatic and bow to wild red head. "You are a marshmallow goddess" you say, making her smile. Izzy then turns to Eva, who was roped into the eating contest. Clearly, she's had enough as she holds her stomach in pain."37's not bad, Eva!" Izzy tells her. "Besides, with a little practice you'll be burping like--BUUUUUUURRRRRRRPP!!!" Izzy's belch is so loud and so powerful, that it actually moves Lindsay and Beth from one side of the pool and across the water, sending them sitting on the opposite side, joining Gwen, Cody, and Trent.

Owen's mouth hangs wide open, letting two marshmallows escape it. He bends down and grabs Izzy's hand. "I think I'm in love with you" he says right before kissing Izzy's hand. After that, she quickly covers her mouth. She darts towards the grill, where Chef is cooking some burgers, and throws up all over them. "Ew...hehe...that was gross. Okay, um...who wants some hot dogs?" She grabs a nearby plate of the hot dogs that Chef was cooking earlier and walks back over to her group, leaving Chef with no hot dogs, a burger covered in throw up, and a sour frown on his face.

"How can you not love a woman who barfs like a guy and come back for more?"

Meanwhile...

Harold sees his dream girl, Leshawna, and starts showing off his skinny muscle-less body. "Hi, Leshawna" he says. "Hey there, Sugar Baby! Mmm-mmm...you got game, baby. You been workin' out?" Harold beams at her. "You noticed" he says right before jumping into her arms and pulling out a pair of yellow flowers. "These are for you!" Leshawna's smile fades and puts Harold down. "Listen, Harold, I gotta talk to you about all that. See...you and me..."

"Uh-huh..."

"On the dock...I just got all...emotional back there. Y'know with the elimination and all...I think we moved way too fast." Harold lowers his head in disappointment. "Oh...okay. So can I still talk to you and stuff?" Leshawna smiles at him again. "Harold, you are the funkiest, baddest, strangest white boy I have ever met. You and me are like this." She crosses her index and middle finger together, symbolizing their bond. "Alright!" Harold rejoices. "So you wanna go behind the bushes and make out?" Leshawna frowns. "Did you not hear a word I just said?! Look, I gotta go." She walks off, leaving a sad, yet determined Harold alone. "I'll win you over, Leshawna! I love you!!"

"Yeah. Leshawna and I are pretty tight. I'm sure we'll hook up after the show's over. Maybe move in together when we're like, thirty. I'd have to ask my mom first, but I'm sure it'd be alright. Maybe she'd let us have the basement. That'd be cool!"

Meanwhile...

Leshawna sits down with Gwen and Trent. "I think the best thing of playing this stupid game was meeting the two of you" Gwen speaks up. "I feel the same way" says Trent. "No doubt" Leshawna replies. Gwen pulls out a few pictures, telling them how she can't wait for thwm to meet her friends back home. "This is Marilyn, Pixie Corps, and Reeper." The first girl, Marilyn, is wearing a black dress, but it's not too long, so she's also wearing leggings underneath. The dress is so short, it could be considered a skirt that's just attached to a shoulder-less, sleeveless shirt.

On her hands, she is wearing fingerless pink gloves. Her face and neck are covered in white face paint and eyeshadow. Her short pink hair flops over her forehead while she gives a sour frown at the camera. The next girl, Pixie Corps, has long midnight blue hair and doesn't seem to have any makeup on her, although she still looks pale with her natural skin. Her outfit is a black crop top with spaghetti straps wrapped around her shoulders.  She has on what look like sleeves, but they only go from her forearm to her hand, leaving open her shoulders and hands.

Below her torso is a rather large belt with a skull shaped buckle. The last girl, Reeper, isn't as...creative looking as the others. She seems to wear a regular shirt, but, has giant multicolored bracelets around both wrists. Her hair looks like it was struck by lightning, giving it a look that's a combination of the Bride of Frankenstein and Albert Einstein. While the other pictures have the girls just scowl at the camera, Reeper seems to try and get the camera away from her. As Leshawna and Trent look at each other, worryingly, Cody and Tyler continue throwing their frisbee. It hits Tyler in the face, causing him to fall into the pool.

As he struggles to swim, Lindsay and Beth rejoice at the fact that Lindsay's friends are throwing a 'Welcome Home' party for her. DJ sees his friend in trouble and after putting on his life vest, he jumps in to save Tyler. But, strangely, Tyler ends up carrying him out of the water and getting the liquid out of his lungs. As he does that, Harold and Noah walk by, with Harold telling a very disinterested Noah about what he knows about the Vermin Family.

He offers his journal for Noah to look at, which he quickly declines. They keep walking and pass by the hot tub, where Geoff and Bridgette are still making out like crazy. Bridgette giggles and gets an idea. She walks over to the other side and presses a button to make more bubbles. This suprises Geoff, as the tub feels even better now. He looks ahead to see Bridgette with a devilish smirk on her face. She lunges forward at him and unintentionally scratches his eye. "Ooow!!" he shouts in pain. "Oh! Sorry!" Bridgette quickly blurts out. She looks at it for a second and then gets another idea. As they both sink into the water, she kisses it.

Meanwhile...

Duncan is dancing, while Courtney is sulking about how much she wants to go home. "What happened to that crazy chick who helped me raid the camp kitchen?" Duncan asks. "I'm over this stupid show" Courtney sighs. "I lost the competition, my pathetic lawyer lost my lawsuit, and now I just wanna go home, study for my LSAT's, and work on my class president campaign." Duncan is bored by all of this. "Wow. Hello, Debbie Downer. C'mon, relax! It's almost over. I thought you'd be happy."

"I AM happy!!" It gets a little quiet, thanks to Courtney's outburst.

Meanwhile...

You and Heather walk by the pool where Gwen, Leshawna, and Trent can see the back of Heather's bald head. They snicker as they see a smiley face is on the back of it without Heather knowing it. "Oh, brutal!" Trent chortles. "Yeah, I did that!" Leshawna brags. "What's so funny?" Heather asks.

"Okay, you know you'd had done the same thing if you were me. After all that girl and her little boy toy did to the rest of us over the last eight weeks, she's lucky I didn't tattoo it on BOTH of their heads!"

Suddenly, footsteps can be heard across the pavement. You all soon look in the same direction and see that Chris is walking by with a suitcase. Chef snatches the check from Owen and walks over to his co-host, who walks over to Duncan and Courtney and sets the suitcase down. "Hello, campers!" Everyone scowls at Chris, not wanting any part of what he has planned. "Haha, that's ex-campers to you" Duncan tells him. "Yeah, your twisted game is over, remember?" says Heather, who rests her head on your shoulder. "We'll see about that" Chris whispers into Chefs ear. The two chuckle and soon face everyone.

"Congratulations to our winner. Owen, you played hard, fought hard, ate hard, and farted harder! Not sure why, but you beat every other person on this island and your pockets will soon be stuffed with cheddar!!" The whole group cheers for Owen throughout Play de Losers, making him feel pretty good. He then starts to get hungry, since Chris mentioned cheddar. "But what I'm about to offer you may change all that. Inside this suitcase is ONE...MILLION...DOLLARZZA!!"

Chef holds the case over his head in glory. "We had our PA's make a cardboard cutout of this awesome new prize" Chris says as a few helicopters fly over the island holding a giant check. "WE WENT THREW A LOT OF CARDBOARD TO MAKE THIS!!!" Chris yells. "Owen, my man, this mlion dollars could be yours. All you have to do, is figure where we're about to find it and bring it to the Dock of Shame before anyone else does."

"You're telling us that we all have a chance to win a million dollars?" Gwen asks. Chris replies with a yes and asks Owen if he wants to take the challenge. With his usual enthusiasm, Owen accepts, making Chef tear up the old check. "That's the spirit, Owen!" Chris exclaims as he hands the case over to an intern to hide it. "Throughout the day, I'll give you all hints through the loudspeakers so you're not completely lost."

"Okay, this just got interesting again."

The challenge soon begins and Owen sprints off to find the money. Turns out, Playa de Losers isn't completely disconnected from the island. As Owen cheerfully goes on his search, the rest of you stay, with frowns on your faces. "Lemme get this straight" Heather says. "After messing with our heads for eight weeks, you expect us to start running around thr island like idiots all over again?!"

"That's right" Chris replies. "But how do we know you didn't stuff that case with bricks or somethin'?" Leshawna asks. "You don't" Chris tells her. More and more campers start ignoring Chris' advances and try to go back to relaxing. "Fine, suit yourselves" Chris says. "I'm sure Owen will be happy to have no competition while he make the easiest million dollars in TV history." His words don't seem to work, as you all stand your ground. Chris looks around to see you all frowning at him and not leaving to go find the million.

Suddenly, you all start to hear Owen's laughs about how he's going to be rich. The pressure starts to get to all of you, making you all wonder what if you had the million. Like moths to a flame, you all get up and sprint off to find the money. Unfortunately, you all run at the same time and end up falling over on each other. "Hey, I've got an idea!" Beth says. "Let's work together as a team! We can split the prize 22 ways and share it!"

A moment of silence hits the group before everyone immediately goes back to try and get the money for themselves. You struggle to get up as you hold out your hand for assistance. You feel someone pull you out and see that it's Heather. "You okay?" Once you get up, you give her a tight hug. "Much better, thanks to you" you reply. "Now let's get what's rightfully ours!" You two quickly take off, searching for the money.

Two Hours Later...

Chris announces his first hint of the challenge. "It's just hangin' around." You search through vast amounts of trees, searching their branches. A few more minutes go by before you spot Owen's group of guys. They have the case with them. You both duck behind some bushes and follow them slowly and quietly. Owen starts farting, permeating the smell throughout the woods. You and Heather plug your noses in disgust as Owen tells his team he has to go number two.

As they arguez you and Heather start to move in closer and closer. "Ready?" she asks. You nod your head and wait for the perfect moment to sntach the case. As Owen finishes his business, the guys all fan away the smell, leaving the case completely free of touch. You quickly grab it and head back to the hiding spot, where Heather is waiting. "I got it! I got it!" Heather interrupts your jubilee by shushing you. "Let's celebrate somewhere more private! Come on!" You both immediately get out of sight, as the team in front of you continues to be completely unaware of what you just did.

Later...

The two of you laugh maniacally as you run off with the case. You run up to the top of the cliff to see where the dock is and how to get there the fastest. Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you as Bridgette and Geoff come running up close. "Get the case!!" Bridgette yells. You and Heather try fighting them both off, but end up dropping the case, letting it fall all the way down to a nearby beaver dam, floating down the stream.

"This is all your fault!!" You all yell at each other. "Come on, we gotta get that case back!" You tell Heather, running back down. "That was so brave of you, Sweatie!" Bridgette tells Geoff. The two end up making out furiously, not even trying to stop you anymore.

Later...

You've been searching for a while, not sure where the case could be now, when suddenly you hear screams up above. "Is that Courtney?" you ask. "In a hot air balloon?!"

"They've got the case!!" Heather shouts. "And a...bear. Come on!!" You follow Heather into the campsite where you see Leshawna on one if Chef's Doom Buggies. "Yo, Heather and Y/N!! This is fir callin' me a big butted, loud mouthed, mall shoppin' home girl!!!" The veichle zooms towards you, with Leshawna having in evil look in her eyes. You and Heather sprint for the Dock of Shame and dive into the water.

Pretty soon after that, the case and a bunch of other people dive into th water as well. The bodies push you and Heather under water, making the feeling almost suffocating. You look around with your blurred blue vision, trying to find Heather. You soon find her and pull yourselves up to the surface. You all look around for the case and soon find it a few feet away from all of you. And then it gets eaten by a shark. "Great!! Now what?!" Leshawna yells, angrily. Chris and Chef soon land on their helicopter and Chris gets out to tal to all of you.

"So....you lost the case. Way. To. Go. I didn't want to have to do this, but since none of the fourteen of you officially won, you all officially tied. Which means, that you will all have another shot in winning the million dollars." This makes everyone excited, but then Chris drops the major bombshell, that changes the mood completely. "In season two!!"

"Oh, forget this!" Duncan rebels. "I didn't agree to season two!"

"Actually you did!" Chris fires back. "It's called the fine print! Read it! Live it! Llllllove it!"

"I HATE the fine print!" Gwen growls. The others that fell in the jelly soon make it to the Dock to recive some bad news. "As for the rest of you" Chris announces, "your treasure hunt ends here! Along with all your hopes of ever winning any money off of being on this show! The good news, though? You'll be watching all the action on season two from the sidelines!"

"Wait a minute!!" Courtney protests. "I wanna be on season two!!"

"Tut tut tut tut! Fine print!"

"Yes this is soo awesome!" Izzy exclaims. "Escope is comin' back! Escope is coooomin' back!!"

"This is so exciting!" Beth says. "Lindsay, if you win and you buy France, will you have me over?"

"For sure!" Lindsay replies.

"In exactly two days, you will all report to a brand new location for a whole new challenge and the last one standing will receive...One...Million...Dollars!!! So don't forget to tune in to..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ACTION!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.5K 75 26
What if Total Drama Island is more M-rated...because let's be real, real sixteen-year-olds won't act like that. What if Duncan falls in love with som...
65.1K 902 20
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
21.7K 287 28
Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn the money to help support the orphanage...
12.5K 136 12
You know Total Drama Island as 22 campers, two teams, a crazy host, and $100,000 grand prize. Well what if another guy, by the name of Skylar joins t...