The Glue - Luke Hemmings: Seq...

By LukesLover96

Arias pregnant? With Luke's kid? Luke wants nothing to do with it? So many questions. Will Aria and Luke be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note...Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Final Authors Note

Chapter 22

3.9K 126 107
By LukesLover96

Luke's POV

It had been a few days since my dad suddenly dropped by and asked for my forgiveness. He was still trying to convince me that my mom cheated but I don't believe it. If she did, what he did was still unacceptable.

I had woken up about a few minutes ago, and Aria was still asleep in my arms. I didn't want to get up because I would probably wake her up. She started stirring a little.

"Stop looking at me." She mumbled, burying her head into my chest.

"But your to pretty to not look at." I smiled, kissing her head.

Her beautiful green eyes fluttered open and looked at me. Right then and there the sound of the twins crying, got us to get up. We walked into their room, and I got Maddy and Aria got Will.

Once the twins were all ready, we brought them into the living room. Aria kept them in there when I went into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Lucy was standing on the counter trying to reach the cereal. I watched for a minutes, completely entertained. "Need help?"

She nodded and I got the cereal for her. I handed it to her and she made herself a bowl. I walked back to the living room and Aria was playing with the twins.

I took a seat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. It was already November and the twins were growing so fast.

"Stephanie called me and told me that, the guys are going out clubbing for Mikey's birthday tonight. They want you to go." She said.

"I don't want to leave you alone with the twins babe." I told her.

"No, you go it's your cousin. I can call one of the girls to come help me or my aunt can come." She gave me the puppy dog face.

"Fine. But if I miss anything I will never forgive you." I joked.

"I'll be okay." She smiled. "The guys are picking you up at 7:30."

I nodded, and rested my head on her shoulder.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Arias POV

Luke had just left, and Lauren said she would come help me watch the twins. The girls were busy and I had nobody else. Mrs. Irwin just dropped off Lauren.

We had just put the twins down for bed, and Lucy was with us in the living room. "Aria, can I talk to you alone?" Lauren asked.

I nodded, and motioned for her to follow me. Once we got into me and Luke's room, I shut the door. I patted the spot on the bed next to me and she sat down.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Well, I uh I found Ashton's blade on the bathroom counter." She said, her eyes pooling with tears.

I wrapped my arms around her, and she cried into my shoulder. I hadn't cut since after that day Michael found me in Baltimore. Almost 2 years.

"Shhh." I cooed. "We'll talk to him."

She nodded, and wiped her eyes. "I just, I didn't think he'd do something like that."

"I know, I know. But we'll just have to talk to him. But I think you should. Your his sister, and your the one who found out." I told her.

"Yeah, I'll talk to him tomorrow when he's not drunk." She smiled.

"Cmon, let's go back to the living room." We walked back there, and Lucy was watching Full House reruns.

I got ice cream and we sat there watching the reruns for a while. After about 4 episodes my phone started ringing. I got up from the couch and walked in the kitchen to answer it.

I answered it, not bothering with Caller ID. "Hel--."

I was cut off by Ashton's panicked voice. "Luke's in the hospital. You need to get here now."

The line went dead. I ran to the door and got my Uggs on. "Lauren, I need you to say here with the kids. I'll have Ashton call you soon."

She nodded, not asking any questions. I rushed out the door and got into my car. I sped of to the hospital, and arrived in about 10 minutes. I parked my car, not bothering whether I was straight or not.

I ran inside, and saw the three guys all bruised up. "Where's Luke?" I shouted.

"He's in surgery." Calum spoke, he had a neck brace.

"What even happened?" I questioned.

"We were gonna drive back to my place and hang out for a bit. Luke was completely drunk so I decided I would drive. But he convinced me to let him drive, and he crashed." Michael said, looking down at the cast on his foot.

I didn't have any words to speak, I just slid down against the wall, and cried. What I think was Ashton, limped over to me and sat down next to me. I looked up and he had a few bruises and cuts. But nothing to serious.

"He's gonna be okay." He said.

"You don't know that. He might not be okay. He could die." I sobbed.

Ashton wrapped an arm around me. "Your right I don't that. But I know Luke isn't stupid enough to leave you. Have faith in him."

I nodded, not knowing what else to say. I rested my head on Ashton's shoulder, and stared around the waiting room.

Family members of all sorts. Kids crying. It was upsetting. We must've been sitting there for two hours until nurse walked in. "Family of Mr. Hemmings?"

I stood up and walked over to her. "Wife?" I nodded. "Well your husband is stable. We just got him out of the operating room. He should wake up soon. You may go visit him if you like."

I nodded, and followed her to his room. She opened up the door, and I let out a cry when I saw him. The nurse got me a chair and then left the room. I sat down and took in his appearance.

Scratches and bruises lining him. Blood seeping through some of the bandages and wraps. Several things hooked up to him. His broken leg.

More tears fell down my face. I grabbed his scratched hand. "Why would you do something so stupid?" I cried.

Even though I knew he was going to be okay. Seeing him like his upset me so much. Soon enough, the guys walked in.

"Aria, you need to go check on the kids. We'll watch him." Calum said.

"No. I'm not leaving him." I snapped.

"Okay, we'll go back and check on the kids. I'm sure Lauren is getting tired." Ashton spoke, I nodded and the guys left.

I stayed there, watching Luke. Not moving one single bit.

The next morning, it was around 10:30 when Calum brought Lucy in with him. Lucy came over and sat in my lap staring at her brother. "Is he gonna be okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, he will be." I told her. She started digging through the side table next to his bed and she found a marker. She walked to the edge of the bed, and started drawing on Luke's cast.

I smiled, and continued watching her. Keeping my grip on Luke's hand though. The doctors said that he should've woken up a few hours ago. But he still hasn't. I'm beginning to worry more now.

At around 6pm the doctor came. "Hello Mrs. Hemmings, I have some news on Mr. Hemmings condition."

I moved Lucy off my lap, and stood up. The doctor started speaking again. "It's seems to have happened that Mr. Hemmings has slipped into a coma."

I fell back into the chair, and began sobbing. I heard the doctor exit the room. Lucy walked over to me and sat in my lap. "Why are you crying? Luke's okay."

"Oh Lucy, there's so much you just don't understand yet. Luke won't be waking up for a while." I told her.

She looked at him, and the back at me. "He's not?"

I shook my head, and she started crying. How am I gonna take care of three kids, one being his sister without his help.

The girls came in, telling me to go home. "I don't want to leave him."

"Aria, you need to go home. Come back tomorrow morning. Go check on your kids. That's what Luke would want you doing."

I sighed, and nodded. Lucy grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hospital. The girls parting a different way to there cars.

Lucy got into the backseat, and I got into the drivers. It was silent as we drove back, the soft sound of All Time Low playing in the background.

We got back to the house, and walked back in. Ashton and Michael were sitting on the couch. "Michael get out." I snapped at him. He's the reason Luke's in the hospital.

"Aria, I really am sorry." He pleaded.

"Oh, and I'm really sorry for forgiving you. How could you be so stupid." I yelled.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Sorry doesn't fix the fact that my husband is in the hospital. Now get out of my house." He nodded and exited.

Ashton gave me a sad smile and walked out. Closing the door behind himself. I walked into the twins room, and they were both sound asleep. Guessing the guys put them to bed.

I walked into Lucy's room, and she was rocking back and forth on her bed, crying. I trudged over to her bed, and sat down next to her.

"I want Luke." She cried.

"I do too." I said, wrapping my arms around her small body.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, cmon lets go."

We walked into me and Luke's room, and she got into the bed. I grabbed one of Luke's shirts and walked into the bathroom. I changed into it, and left my cropped leggings on.

I got into the bed next to Lucy, and she cuddled into Lucy. "I love you Aria."

"I love you too Luce." And then I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well I'm crying. Like it's not even funny. I'm such an emotional person lol.

Was this chapter good? Bad? In the middle. Sorry if it sucked.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.

-Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 15.5K 30
Luhan and Sehun had hated each other ever since they first met. They don't know why they hate each other. They just do. Just looking at the other cou...
58.4K 1.4K 19
What would you do if you just found out your favourite band member had been kidnapped?? What if the unexpected happens next? Read as Emelia and Luke...
363K 4.7K 63
First IMAGINE Book Please bare with me, this is my first imagine book and it might be horrible but I will learn from all my mistakes and make sure ev...
2K 67 14
❝ let's cause a little trouble ❞