Over the garden wall,and grav...

By HellYekle

More

2 i have no words
AUTHORS NOTE!!
3 soos
4 stupid people dark secrets
4 stupid people dark secrets part 2
5 the person
6 it aint easy being pastlings
7 bledin in
8 him
9 end is near
AWESOME FRIKIN NEWS
10
11 Adventure time
12 the land of ooo
IM SO HYPED (spoilers)
........
IM BACK IM SO SORRY
:|

1 into the shack

1.8K 39 11
By HellYekle

Wirt POV

something just happened to Greg and I but I don't know really what happened to be exact.I used my right arm to support my weight and looked around at our surroundings.But I saw 2 figures walking in our direction."Hello!?"I yelled as I raised my left hand up.The two figures started to run towards us and then I saw,these two kids both with chaclatey brown hair one holding a book labeled "3". I noticed I had a deep cut on my shoulder and left arm but I couldn't feel it..why?" Oh my god what happened!?"the girl of the 2 screamed."i-i don't know"I said as I looked over towards greg who was humming potatoes and molasses to himself,it was odd he was fine.then the pain from the wounds came rushing in and I let out a blood curling scream,I then passed out from pain.I woke up with bandages around my shoulder and arm and I was on a bed.Greg was asleep on the one across from me.I sat there and looked at these papers on the walls "∆÷√×π=?" One of the papers said,what the heck did that even mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
243K 5.9K 44
❝ 𝖨 π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Ώπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜ π—€π—Žπ—’ yet" ❝ and π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
453K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
981K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...