Moon Called Wizard | Kim Taeh...

By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

"Ask yourself princess, if you lose your power one day, then what will you do?" Grace, a princess who lost he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

181 38 78
By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

5 years later...

Inside a dim light room lies various kind of books, magical gems floating inside thick glass and sparkling flower whose petals are of unusual colour than normal. In the middle end of room a wizard is sitting on chair, focusing on his task he is doing on table.

Adding few drop of honey in blue liquid in bowl, the wizard carefully dropped a petal of rose in it and the petal quickly dissolved emitting cyan light then whole liquid turns into pink colour.

RIP the person who will drink this...

Wizard confusedly arch his eyebrows when he notice the blue smoke was still coming from it, he carefully lean close using one eye telescope to look closely, not realizing someone behind him until tiny hand appear in his sight extending forward to touch the liquid. He quickly grab his wrist where "Moon" was written before he dip his finger inside the liquid.

"Don't you dare bud" Taemin warned making his irises to glow purple to make himself look intense but the Taehyung giggles not giving up as he extend his other hand to poke Taemin's eye but he stops him to save his poor eyes.

"Magic really attracts you huh? You are really dangerous" He drawled his eyes coming back to normal, gazing at his mischeivious son whose attention is now on liquid again, making plan to touch it again inside his devilish mind.

Sometimes Taemin wonder should he keep him away from magic or keep magic away from him.

He turn his head around to look at door and groaned, "How did you open the door?"

Taehyung doesn't respond as he was leaning close to liquid. But before the blue smoke could enter his nostrils Taemin placed his hand on his tiny face before pulling him close to him and carrying the resisting kid in his arms, walking toward the door.

He saw a chair place right against the door.

That's totally not a 5 year old wizard could think of.

"You are really inheriting intelligence from your mother huh?"

"Are you saying you are dumb?" Taehyung riposted innocently.

"I guess you are inheriting my sarcasm" He opined unbelievably looking at Taehyung.

He pouts, "That's not it! I thought I was intelligent because of my Father... But if you say so" He explicated before shrugging.

Taemin realize Taehyung was not being sarcastic but was being sincere thinking he inherited from his Father because he always watch him invent new things like portions.

Taemin eye widened like saucers, "From now on I am literally going to give credit to myse-"

He got interrupted as the gem stone inside Taemin's robe pocket start giving off light flashes. He quickly placed Taehyung back on floor before taking out medium palm-sized gem stone and a man appears in form of horoscope when light goes off.

"Come to my house now" Taemin demanded before turning it off, not giving poor man chance to speak.

He knee down in front Taehyung "My friend is visiting so be a good boy and behave-"

The door burst opens and Taemin let out exaggerated sigh. He probably teleported instead of walking all the way here.

"Heeyy maan" His friend Zach walks toward Taemin with open arms but his eyes falls on Taehyung. He was about to say something to Taehyung when suddenly he got attack by his hug around his legs.

"Yahh! Don't pull, my pant will fall" He said grabbing this enthusiastic kid's arms off his pants and kneeling down infront of him.

"He is really energetic..." Zach mumbled addressing Taemin while still holding this sly kid arms with his eyes still on him.

"Yeah...Now I am planning to build lock at very top end of the door so he can't open it again" He predicted.

Zach chuckles then jested, "Make sure to lock the windows, what if he fly out?"

"That'd be so cool!!" Taehyung exclaimed throwing his fist at air when Zach let him go feeling safe.

"Don't give him new ideas" His father countered and added, "Come inside, I need you to show you something" He said directing toward Zach.

His friend nodded standing up on his feet before following him inside when Taehyung voice stopped both of them.

"I want to see too" Taehyung pout, "That strawberry juice"

Both wizard look at eachother unsurely before Taemin speak looking at Taehyung, "It's not strawberry juice and it's for adult high tier only. When you will grow up you can drink all you want.."

Suddenly all playfulness washes away from his face as he stares at them with serious narrow eyes.

Both wizard got taken back by his sudden change of behaviour but doesn't let it show on their faces. Zach tugged Taemin's robe slightly "Let's go inside" He whispered. Because longer they stay, more he will get chance to plead.

They can't let him touch magical portion, not when he is half-human.

Taemin gives Zach quick nod before looking at Taehyung with smile "You wait here, we will be right back" He said closing the door behind.

In silence both stroll toward the table where his newly made liquid is. Zach knows too well that behind Taemin's normal-looking mask is father who is breaking apart inside from fear of losing his only child.

The way he always get mini heartattacks whenever Taehyung sneak inside this room or comes close to any magic but not let it show on his face it's quite unsettling and awful

He is literally living everyday of his life in biggest fear.

"This is the portion I made just now" Taemin muttered unemotionally.

"How old he is?"

Taemin pauses before looking at hiis friend with sadness lingers over his features, "He is 5 years old but after few months he'll turn 6"

Silence again fills in as they exchange sad gazes with reassuring unspoken messages.

"Keep eye on him, the look he gave us back there doesn't look normal to me. He is Half-human who inherited intelligence from his genetics that "we" wizards can't think about"

Taemin shut his eye letting out shaky breath as fear hammering in his heart, "I will" He nodded

"But question is how long you will able to do that?"

"Taehyung!" Taemin called the boy who hasn't spoken a word since Zach left.

He look up from his book as he was skillfully drawing some doodles of stars, moutain, crown etc with same serious expression.

"Tonight is star gazing Festival at Castle's garden, would you like to go with me?"

Taehyung didn't respond but close his book getting up indicating he is coming. Taemin smiled happily extending his hand toward Taehyung to hold it.

The palace garden was decorated and was looking very beautiful even though it was pretty simple. The table has plain cloth covering it with boutique of flowers placed in middle of it with white chairs. The atmosphere was calm as everyone was formally chattering with drinks in their hand and some people was gazing at milky way which could be seen in sky. The golden light emitting from castle large windows was making everything along with castle itself look more magnificiant.

Right before entering the garden there was giant tree that was glowing brightly white which caught Taehyung eyes the most and the fact that some artist wizards was drawing the tree while sitting there at the bench. He dreamed to draw that tree too when he will grow up.

"Dad! What kind of is that tree?" Taehyung asked pointing at tree whose half view still can be seen from big walls of castle garden.

"It is 1000 years old tree known as spring tree, it glows white at night and pink during morning" Taemin explained smiling down at his son who is watching the tree in awe and doesn't realize that his father take him straight to greet the king.

"Greeting your highness" His father said putting hand on his chest and bowing slightly as respect.

Hearing that Taehyung comes out from his trance of amazement of the tree to acknowledge person in front of him but his eyes land on a black-haired, blue eyed little girl who was gripping king's cloak protectively while glaring at Taehyung.

Taemin place his hand on his son shoulder softly indicating him to bow. After studying the princess through his eyelashes with serious expression, he finally bowed following same suit of his Father.

King nodded with warm smile and look at Taehyung curiously, "He is your son?"

"Yes your highness. His name is Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung locks his gazes with King before looking away to study the people now.

"He look serious grown up man" He said laughing while patting Taemin shoulder and added "This is my daughter, Chae Y/N"

Hearing that Taehyung looks back at girl, King was still talking to his father but he couldn't listen to their conversation as his focus was only on her who is now waving her small magic wand around which was emitting icy blue sparkle from it's pointed edge, to show off.

Whenever she showed this to her maid or butler, they would get happy and start clapping while praising her so she wanted to earn same reaction from this strange boy but he still remained expressionless.

She become impatient having unsettling feeling inside her, the look this boy was giving her was totally foreigner for her. She let go off his Father's cloak and steps close to the boy thinking he can't see her properly but in reality his eye was glued on her since the very first moment carefully watching her every action and step.

She waves the wand near to his face and his eye widened, That reaction was also new for her as she arch her eyebrow in confusion amd irritation.

"Y/N!" His father quickly pulled her back and Taemin hugged Taehyung from behind backing off little.

Taehyung confusedly tilted his head to look at his panicked Father whose arms is wrapped around him and are slightly trembling.

"What's wrong Papa?" Taehyung asked feeling worried for his father's strange behaviour.

"I told you to stay away from magic" Taemin softly whispered making Taehyung spun around to take look of his face.

"But why are you so scared?"

Taehyung noticed hint of fear flickered in his Father's eyes...

He look at sky enjoying cold breeze tapping on his face as he was sitting alone in isolated table recalling things that happened. Right after asking his Father that question he immediately regret it because of expression his Father wore...which was so hurtful and fearful. This is first time his Father looked like that, Taehyung was not used to awkwardness around his Father so he asked him that he want to play around but he sternly denied. His Father finally let him play by himself after pleading for 20 minutes but instead of playing around he got distracted by milkway while crowd of people were leaving one by one. Taehyung felt presence near him interrupting his train of thoughts when his gaze met with pair of familiar blue eyes standing close to him, while pouting. Her wand is no longer with her.

"My Father took away my wand" She said sulkily. Taehyung open his mouth to say something but he can't find right words to say and how to react to this.

Like, what it has something to do with him in first place?

"Why don't you smile?" She asked something which was bothering her for while.

Taehyung got lost again because he smiles and laugh a lot in house but this time this girl is asking him to smile, that's not good sign.

Then he said what came in his mind first, "I can't smile in front of you, you know my father says I am going to break a lot of girl's heart in future because of my looks" He said grinning widely not realizing the fact he is already smiling.

Her lip slightly aparts due to curiosity as she listen to him when he adds more, "But my Grandmother says don't break anyone's heart because it are most precious thing in the world and if you did then you are worst person"

"But how do you know that your heart is broken inside your body?" She innocently inquired misunderstanding that he is talking about physically break as she don't know what feelings is...yet.

...even though she herself is rollar coaster of feelings.

She even imagined heart broken pieces falling inside stomach, it'd be so uncomfortable feeling them bounce inside whenever move or walk around. What if the sharp edge injures their stomach?

He clicked his tongue waving his hand dismissively, "Aniii! It's like feelings or something" He trails off uncertainly, recalling her words in his head, admitting that she have a point as he also don't know about feelings accurately.

He made up his mind to ask his grandmother about this, when he will go back home.

"My grandma says as the time passes, as we grow up, we will start to understand everything and even the things we are not supposed to" He lastly stated to bring this conversation to halt because it seem more difficult and confusing than anything for him right now.

Only if he knew that his fate was going show him many things he wasn't supposed know...

A/N: I want to clarify that Taehyung called a playboy + someone who play with other's heart a worst person.

All of us have break someone's heart due to some reasons or something and no one of us is perfect but that doesn't make us worst person okay? :) so y'all don't misunderstood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.9K 50
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Tho...
4.3K 236 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
105K 6K 26
" I'm a fairy - " " I heard that already .But those things exist in books only " Jimin interrupted him in mid sentence. "Yes we do , only till you r...
385K 28.4K 64
"The fate of all three realms is tied to her" the blind astrologer spoke as she took the newborn princess of Dementerious in her arms. "She will be t...