GOKU : DC'S GOD OF DESTRUCTIO...

By simphiweisking

AFTER THE TORNAMENT OF POWER GOKU IS CHOSEN TO BE A GOD OF DESTRUCTION AND TAKES HIS UNIVERSE BY STORM - CRO... More

CHAPTER 1: ASCENSION
CHAPTER 2 : WATCH OUT UNIVERSE
AMAZONS REAL GODDESS
CHAPTER 4: DIANA'S STRENGTH UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 5 : queen' S first Kiss

CHAPTER 6 : NEVER KEEP SECRETS

4.8K 59 15
By simphiweisking

NEXT MORNING , EARTH , THEMYSCIRA

At the home of the amazons, the furies were just released from their cell and are now looking at Kakarot , Hera and Hippolyta. " what are we doing here?" asks Barda one could feel the edge in her voice.

" well the amazons will be taking care of you, and if you cause any trouble I will end you " say Hera in a no nonsense tone. She than ordered the amazon to guide them to their homes and make sure that they are settled in. The female worriers bowed and took the worriers of Apokolips away.

Hera then turned to Kakarot and asked " So tell me why were not leaving?"

" Well you see, last night I took the time to sense out the whole of the universe and I found something extremely interesting " he answers with a smile.

" and they are? " asks Hippolyta while walking with Kakarot to the castle of themyscira. They entered with the Saiyan god still silent. They walked to the meeting room and on the way they met up with Athena who followed them. Before they could enter the room Diana stopped them.

"Mother may I attend this meeting ?" asks the princess with hope in her voice.

Hippolyta looks at her daughter for a few minutes before asking " tell me Diana, why do you wish to get yourself involved in matters of themyscira ?" she asks and seeing the offended look on the face of wonder woman " I mean you seem to not care for your people , so why get involved. While I do acknowledge the fact you try to get the people of the world of men to adopt some of our customs, you seem to have forgotten what it means to be an amazon " she says.

Diana looks down but a hand on her shoulder made her look up to see Kakarot looking at her with a calculative gaze. " yes you may enter, I would do you good to know what is to become of your people " he says while entering with the others following close behind.

They take sits in the circular table with Kansei joining them after that. " well as I said yesterday night I sensed out somethings that are very powerful and can help me move this island to new themyscira " says the GOD.

" and have you found out what they are ?" asks Athena in a serious tone.

" Well I had asked kansei here to search the energy signature and I haven't seen her til now " says Kakarot in a serious tone while leaning forward. The angel taps her staff on the ground and 9 images appear of monster like creatures.

Diana gasped when she saw the yellow one that looked like a insect " parallax " she whispers in fear.

" I take it you know him ? " asks Kansei.

" yes that is the embodiment of fear able to possess any one who shows even the slightest hint of fear " she says

" Ok who are the others ?" asks Athena with genuine interest in these creatures.

" After the White Light was shattered by the Darkness into the seven colors of the rainbow and the seven feelings of the Emotional Spectrum, the Entity was hidden within the core of the planet Earth by the Guardians of the Universe. This led to life being generated across the universe, beginning on Earth. Later, this led to the rise of sentient beings, seven of whom eventually were the first to tap into the power and corresponding light of emotions and were transformed into cosmic-level entites of staggering power.

At an unspecified point in time, Ion became the first sentient being to ever will itself to move. This was the origin of willpower itself, and caused Ion to transform into the embodiment of will. It was the first of the seven emotional entities to come into existance. Thousands of years after Ion's transformation, a simple flying insect transformed into the fear it felt as it fled for its life. This insect became Parallax, the second of the emotional entities. At some point afterwards, the Predator and love simultaneously "ignited" into existance, creating the third emotional entity.

The fourth emotional entity, called Ophidian, came into being when a simple snake became the first organism to eat something it did not need. Sometime later, the Butcher came into existance, spawned out of the blood from the first murder victim. The first act of prayer gave rise to hope and created its entity, Adara, while compassion was "offered to us all", generating Proselyte.

At some point in the past, the Spectre tried to hunt down and destroy the various emotional entities. It did this because it believed the entities were too dangerous to be otherwise left alone and had too much potential influcence on regular life-forms within the universe. It is known that during its hunt, the Spectre encountered and fought against the Butcher and Parallax. It is unknown if it also encountered the other five emotional entities." says the angel and stops to look at the people in the room.

She than continues " The first one was the entity who embodies life. Then the butcher embodying rage. Followed by Ophidian embodying avarice , Parallex embodying fear , Ion embodying willpower , Adara embodying hope , Proselyte embodying compassion , The predator embodying love and finally Nekron embodying death ".Finishes the angel with the people listening attentively.

Kakarot then looked at Hera who was sitting to his right, who was looking at parallax intensely " Hera can you tell us of their where abouts " says kakarot with a small smile.

" The others are ok for now but Parallax is in pain " she says like a mother would talk about a child going through difficulties " I can sense his distress, someone is trying to bend him to his will. " she says and looks at Kakarot " can you help him " she asks holding his hand.

The was a pregnant silence and asks " yes I will, where are his where is he ?" he asks with a hidden smile.

She closes her eyes and uses her omnipotent sight to view the location of the entity. " he's in a planet called war world " says the goddess, while opening her eyes.

" War world! why would he be on that planet" says Diana standing up and pacing while rambling on and on before saying " I need to warn the league ."

This statement makes her mother flinch before she spoke " daughter calm yourself, we will make a decision of a cause of action to take ".

" ok here's the plan, Hera and Kansei will search for the rest of these entities and then take Athena with you. You will check which one of these lantern corps are friendly and which ones are hustile and I know we can easily check which ones are which by I want you to do it personally but don't go to Oa I'll head there myself. Meanwhile I will take Diana to the justice league and get all the information I can about war world " says the god before standing up and gets up. " Hippolyta you will make sure that the amazons and darksied's worriers don't kill each other" he says and walks to the door " wonder woman we leave in 30 minutes " he says and walked out towards one of the room they gave him the night before.

IN KAKAROT'S ROOM

The Saiyan was changing his clothes from the ones he was wore the day before. He wore a black form-fitting short sleeved shirt , black pants with black kung fu shoes and stockings. He also wore a short sleeved haori and ties with a blue obi around his waist and blue armbands.

He was just finished when he heard a knock on the door " enter " he says while turning to face it. It was then Hippolyta entered and stood the admiring his attire " can I help you with anything ?" he asks while moving towards her.

A blush crapped its way to her face and she was lost in the orbs of ebony that held wisdom and a lot of emotions contrasting the blank expression he has. She slowly moved towards him and hugged him laying her head on his chest " p..please " she says.

" Don't worry, i'll make sure that she's safe and remains alive " says the god but was thrown for a loop when the female moved back abit and shock her head.

" no I know she'll be fine. I know your strong but please come back safe " she says softly. " I may not know you that much but I do know your a worrier so please come back so you can train me to be just a good of a fighter as you " she says with a pleading smile.

" don't worry I will, I promise " he answers kissing her forehead getting himself a blush from the female, who nods before walking out the room to rule themyscira.

timeskip

The god and daughter of Zues where saying their goodbyes and after that the god motions her to grab his hand, she does so and he raises his hand and places 2 fingers on his forehead and after a few seconds they disappear.

JUSTICE LEAGUE WATCH TOWER, MEETING ROOM

Batman, Superman, Marshian Manhunter, Flash and Green Lantern just entered the meeting room where they were going to discuss the best course of action at the moment in dealing with the Saiyan god and diana's death.

After taking their sits and exchanging greetings they were about to start when , two thuds were heard and two pairs of legs were now standing on top of the table. This started everyone and they got ready for a fight.

What they saw shocked them and superman stuttered out " D..Di..Diana ?" he asks a hopeful tone.

" Hello Clark " she greets back with a smile in seeing her love interest. This sent superman's heart to overdrive and rushed her with a hug while shouting that she's not dead. This scene took place and confused Flash and Green lantern who didn't know about their relationship and they were shocked when he kissed her and she responses with passion.

Batman who had not taken his eyes of the god spoke " What are you doing here? " the question made the others pay attention.

" you can relax I'm not here to kill you , I'm here to get information " he answers while jumping off the table and standing next to the dark knight who turned to face him.

" and why would we give it to you ?" asks the billionaire.

" You don't have too because I could just read your mind like your friend over the trying to read mine, and trust me if I decide to retaliate i'll turn him into a vegetable " he answers and like it was a signal the Martian manhunter was launched to the other side of the room. " and please don't do it again "says kakarot.

" WHAT DID YOU DO ?" shouts batman grabbing the saiyans collar.

Wonder woman seeing the situation escalating steps between the two and says " look Bruce calm down " she says while facing him and then turns to the GOD " I'm sorry lord Kakarot" she says and turns to the batman " look bruce atleast hear him out " she ask of him .

The batman look at her incredulously but the superman stepped forward and spoke " She's right batman let's hear him out "

Reluctantly the dark knight sat down with the others doing the same. Wonder woman who was sitting next to Clark noticed something and voiced it " Where is Hawkgirl ?"

The man of steel answered casually " she went to her home planet to get her mace fixed since it was broken." He says this while looking the Saiyan. This caused the wonder woman's eyes to go wide and thought ' they think I'm dead and move on like I didn't exist '

kakarot started to speak " I need your information on a planet named war world." He says. This got shocked looks from the league apart from wonder woman.

" Why would you want information on that planet ?" Asks superman.

" I don't need common knowledge I need personal information about the planet, plus I they have something the green lantern might find interesting. " he says while taking a deep breath. " The have the embodiment of fear parallex and he is important for my plans " he says with practiced ease.

" What " shout the members of the league.

Batman kept a close eye on the unknown infront of him. He decided to ask " what your plans with parallex "

" That is non of your concern at the moment but it is in your best interest that you tell me before I loose my patience and I beat you to the ground and one of you to a vegetable soon followed by reducing this place to ash" he says in a threatening tone.

The heroes tensed at the threat made and got ready to fight. They glanced at each other and a whole conversation was had. Before they could reply the god opened his eyes that he had closed when giving his threat. " you know what I'll get it myself." says and shots up his seat and faster than most could see the God had pinned the Batman to the wall with his forearm of his neck and one hand on his head.

The heroes were about to act when a shockwave destroyed room setting off the alarms of the space station and sent the heroes flying. It only took a few seconds but he got all of the Batman's memories before throwing him to the other side of the room ' just like when I used to get the dragon ball I would always come across opposition ' he thinks with a sigh.

He turned from the wall with a batman imprint , only to receive a haymaker from the man of steel that made him fly through the metal wall and land on the next room which was the assembly where the matters are relayed to the whole raster. He landed and slid to a stop with one hand on the metal floor and his feet dug on the ground.

The heroes that were not the area , who were either hanging around or walking to other areas of the base stopped and looked at the scene and the only thing they saw was superman flying out of the meeting room and landing just outside the whole that was made. The where mutters of what is going on but that was answered when the Saiyan stood to his full height.

" ok then " says the Saiyan before disappearing from the sight of everyone present before super man recoiled when a world shattering punch landed on his stomach, that was soon followed by an elbow to the chin that launched superman to the air and the combo was finished with a kick to the abdomen. The man of steel was send flying through the hole that was made earlier.

The other heroes on the vicinity attacked the god but the first one was Dinah who used her ultrasonic scream that the Saiyan heard and felt before it could reach him and disappeared from sight again. It was a back time to be Diana because she was coming to join the fight when the attack hit her and knocked her back.

The Saiyan appeared next to Dinah and kicked her in the abdomen and sent her flying before she crashed on the steel wall. The other heroes attacked with long raged attacks that hit where stood and kicked up dust. After a while they stopped and when the dust cleared it showed the Saiyan standing there with a ki shield around him ' insolent mortals ' he thought and started to supercharge the shield and it started to ripple with bioelectricity before it was expelled outwards and an explosion was the result and a shockwave that almost knocked the space station out of orbit and knocked the heroes unconscious.

When the explosion was done the floor under him was gone and the heroes laid unconscious around him. He flouted to hallway that still had the floor intact and started walking to the control room. On his way to said room, he took out heroes on his way.

He entered the room and walked to the computer and started to transfer the information that the base had to a random hard drive. He sensed ki signature heading his way and covered the walls and computers of thee room with his ki.

He turned and saw the man of steel , power girl , super girl, Shazem, Zatanna , cyborg and the wonder woman. He rose a brow at the angry expression of their faces and sighed " stand down kids before you lose your lives" he says in a monotone.

Power girl watched him wearily " what do you want?" she decided to asks in anger " you don't seem to want to kill anyone here " she says in confusion.

The Saiyan sighs and looks at the computer behind him and saw the download at 40% and looked back the heroes ready to attack " all I wanted was information on war world and your leaders decided to take their sweet time answering and while something bad is taking place elsewhere" he answers with irritation on his voice.

This confused the others while superman frowned and Diana looked down. He last son of jar el steeled himself and spoke " we were just..." he starts but was cut off.

" what going to argue among yourselves on weather to tell me your not. While I agree to not trust every new person you meet, but you have super hearing, you would know weather what I told you about parallax is false or not and you still took the matter with bear minimum seriousness. To me it sounds like unless something doesn't benefit you, you don't take it seriously." says the Saiyan in a low tone. " you guys are selfish, and if I'm wrong why is it that you never told power girl here that 6 months ago you found a way to send her back to her home universe " says the Saiyan

" WHAT? CLARK IS THIS TRUE ?" asks a shocked Karen.
" well it's like this. when the crime syndicate attacked we were able to get some of their tech and the transporter they used was one of them, and developing a way to take you home was simple from that point, but the Darksied invasion came up and we couldn't lose you because you were a very powerful Allie " answers the lost son of krypton.

The kryptonian female looked the man of steel with a betrayed look " you thought I was going to leave and let you guys fight Darksied without me " she states " so you guys distrust me that much " she continues her anger raising and her eyes glowing red.

" Karen please calm down, please we didn't mean to keep it from you " says her younger counterpart.

" Kara you know ? " asks power girl in a betrayed tone

" yes but.." kara tried to talk but was cut off by her older counterpart who punched her with all her strength knock the super girl away while she also lost consciousness.

The display of strength impressed the Saiyan god. Super man tries to talk to Power girl but way knocked to the other side of the space station goin through walls before crashing on one of the fighter jets.

Power girl then turned to the other people in the room before glaring at the Amazonian who stared down the Saiyan who kept a passive expression, before they could do anything a sound brought them to a realisation the Saiyan planned this in order to avoid damage to the room and risk his hard drive.

The Saiyan pulled it out and pocketed the hard drive before turning to the heroes in front of him " piece of advice don't keep secrets from teammates, oh and power girl was it? if you wish to return home seek me out. Diana I take it your staying ? " he asks and the amazon remains still he takes it as a yes he puts to fingers to his forehead and concentrates.

The others in the room saw this and rushed towards him power girl was the first to touch him but he disappeared before the others could and power girl was gone also.

end of chapter 6

hi guys thanks to reading and sorry for the late update, I just escaped of the dead and I have to go back but i'll be fully revived on the 9th of December so please bare with it.

the harem list

Hera , Hippolyta , Athena, Power girl

..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in not sure about

diana , carol, artemis , the whole group furies

they will be added but I don't know how, so please suggest ways and other females that you wish to see

truth out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 6 14
When a transfer student from different buddyfight school. She is gonna meet a certain idol stepping into the stage part Human and part Dragon (Costum...
33K 900 10
Several years have passed since Goku's and Vegeta's first meeting- and their first battle. Something like hatred, yet very akin to a twisted form of...
46.5K 983 29
Y/n also known as Goku or Kakarot's younger brother who was born 1 year late and survive at destruction of the Planet Vegeta but due to the wormhole...
139K 1.6K 92
God of destruction pov story x bnha hope yall like iy\t