Love in disguise

由 kfsr_world

I accidentally deleted the 1st chapter being new on Wattpad at that time.. So I re-wrote it at the end of the... 更多

Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ch : 28 (Purvi's secret - 1)
Ch - 29 (Shanaya's secret)
Ch - 30 (Nidhi's secret)
Chapter 31
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1

Chapter 3

874 45 6
由 kfsr_world

A/N : Sorry for the disturbance guys but I think I accidentally deleted the 1st chapter of this story.. So I'm really so sorry.. You guys can check the 1st chapter on fanfiction with pen name "KFSR".. And 1 more thing is that I'm busy with my notes, so I'll try my best to update soon.. Enjoy reading now..

Recap : KARVI met in a party & introduced eachother. Purvi took Kavin to see his presentation & to decide whether she should give the contract to him or not.

Karvi came out after sometime. Everyone's attention was on them. They were coming downstairs.. Purvi was thinking something but she wasn't sure of doing that.. So she didn't say anything.. They finally came downstairs..

Seeing a smile on Kavin's face, Arnav thought that Purvi gave the project to him. But after seeing her expression, he was sure that she didn't decided yet. So, he stood calm in his place.

The conference was going on in her presence.. She almost heard few people's presentation but she was waiting for Arnav's presentation.. Many people came and gave their presentation that she got tired & announced a break..

Purvi : Ishita.. Jaake Arnav ko dhundo.. Mai apne kamre mei hu.. Usse jaake kaho ki agla presentation uska hai.. Nahi ruko.. mai khud hi jaake keh deti hu..

She went to the room where Arnav used to stay in her mansion whenever he came as a guest.. She slowly opened the door & was shocked to see the scenario..

Not only were they looking into each other's eyes but they were also kissing eachother.. Ishita came to Purvi to say something about the conference but was shocked to see what's going on..

Ishita (mind) : Yeh mam aaj itni shaant kaise..? Mam tho bahut gusse mei hoti hai na.. Kya vo Arnav ko maaf kar dengi..? Never.. Ek secretary ne unke saath file ka galti se exchange hua tho hi mam ne use kaam se nikaal diya... Ab mam itni shaant kyun hai..? Kya yeh tufaan se pehle aane wala silence hai...?

Ishita saw Purvi leaving to her room silently... Ishita was really very surprised because Purvi was really very careful about small things in the company & now she is calm after knowing that she has been cheated by someone whom she gave her everything..

Ishita went to Purvi's bedroom.. She was about to say when Purvi said

Purvi : Ishita jaake Ainsoft company ke CEO ko bulaavo..

Ishita : Yes mam.. (She looks at her in confusion but waits for a min to see what she was about to do)

Purvi : Kya hua..? Jaldi jaake bulaavo.. (She says it in a bit anger & serious tone).. So Ishita leaves..She goes to Kavin & kindly asks him to follow her as someone is wanting to meet him.. He was surprised & asked..

Kavin : Sorry lekin mai yaha 3 logon ko hi jaanta hu, ek aap, ek Purvi ji aur ek vo Arnav.. He realises something.. Seeda kahiye na ki aapki boss mujhe bula rahi hai..

Ishita (mind) : Ek din inke under kaam kar ke dekhiye pata chalega ki aap kisko boss keh rahe ho...

Ishita : Jaldi chahiye varna mam bahut gussa karengi..

So Kavin went to her room & Ishita left for the conference.. Kavin went smiling inside..

Kavin : Aapne hume yaad kiya aur hum chale aaye..

His smile became slowly vanished after seeing the clothes...

Kavin : Ji maaf kijiye.. Ishita mujhe yaha lekar aayi.. Usne kaha ki Purvi ji yaha hai tho mai aa gaya.. Aap apna kaam kijiye.. Mai nikalta hu..

He turns but she stops him by grabbing his hand.. He turns & see her.. He was shocked..

Kavin : Aap..? Àap aisi dress mei..? I mean aap tho business woman hai aur aisi model ke dress...?

Purvi : Kyun achchhi nahi lagti hu...?

She asks while coming closer to him..

Kavin : Achchhi lag rahi hai aap.. Lekin.. aap me--mere pa--paas kyun aa rahe hai...? (He asks being a bit nervous)

She comes closer & keeps her hands around his shoulders & locks them around his neck.. She looks at him & casually says...

Purvi : Aaj ek theme party hai.. COUPLE THEME PARTY.. Sab ka hai partner sivaay aapke, aapke business partner ke, mere aur secretary ke alawa...

Kavin : Okay... Lekin, aap mujhe yeh sab kyun keh rahi hai...? I mean... Wait, aapka partner nahi hai matlab..? Aapne kaha na ki Arnav aur aap bahut achchhe dost hai...

Purvi pulls him close & says in a very serious tone...

Purvi : Uski SECRETARY SHANAYA hai na uska khyaal rakhne ke liye... Aur vaise bhi kabhi us Arnav ki shakal dekha bhi aapne..? Hum dono ki jodi bilkul nahi jachne wala...

Kavin : Aap abhi chahti kya hai..?

She comes close to his ear & whispers in a seductive voice..

Purvi : RO---MAN---- He coughs slightly..

Purvi : RO---MAN----TIC TH--E--ME PA--R--TY...

She comes a bit behind & look at him with those killer eyes making his heartbeat faster..

She gives a dress & asks him to get ready.. She left the room..

Kavin sighs & sits on the bed there..

Kavin : Kya khatarnaak ladki hai.. Thodi der aur rehta tho abhi mera heart fail ho jaata 😌😌..

He takes the clothes & quickly wores the clothes given by her.. He opens the door & comes out.. He was taken aback after seeing her at the door..

Kavin : Aap yaha..? Àap niche nahi gaye..?

Purvi : For your kind information yeh mera room hai.. She crosses her arms..

Kavin : Haan matlab...

He was out of words.. A beauty like her was looking at him with those killer eyes making him to go speechless.. What can he do except to fall for her beauty..?

Purvi : Hello..? Kaha kho gaye aap..?

Kavin : Nahi.. Kahi nahi.. Chalein..?

She looks at him to check whether he would fit in that dress or not.. She looks in other direction..

Purvi : Chaliye.. She starts walking..

Kavin (mind) : Itna bura lag raha hu kya mai..? Yeh tho mujhe dekhkar aise react kar gayi jaise mai hero nahi villian lag raha hu...

He follows her & both of them were going downstairs.. There he saw that everyone was in the same dress as earlier.. Like how they entered the party..

Kavin was surprised, so he looked at her in confusion.. She knew what's going through his mind.. But then something happened to which Kavin was startled..

TO BE CONTINUED..

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.4K 135 4
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 son of Hermes being absolutely whipped for the introverted daughter of Aphrodite. he's not the only one, though, as other campers una...
9.2K 621 8
This story is just my imagination ...... in this story there is paranormal characters same as naagin 5 but story is different...... ( this story was...
8.3K 348 20
hey guys its me ALIA KHAN this is my new ff and it is not like previous (kaira and keesh) it is a family ff as u saw hum sath sath hai of tanu ... so...
7.9K 912 12
A short story of Kavin and purvi Near by cliff a girl was standing. And thinking about his word. His word was in her head. "I love you" "Not every ma...