Equals

By Bonroman5521

A strong willed girl and a destiny's boy . Both Successful CEO'S .Their story . More

Seanna
Ritwik
Chapter-2 Home sweet Home

Chapter 1 ; Third road connects two other roads ??

40 3 3
By Bonroman5521

JESS

Ohhhhhhhhh .... my ......... good !!!!!

I am freaking out i got an  internship at FEMAN freaking FEMAN. Right now i am on cloud 1  billion .

Yessssssss I got the Internship and just working in the company whose owner is SEANNA is just ...........................  FREAKING AWESOME.

I am gonna work in THE SEANNA's company . That women is aweeeeesome youngest female billionaire , an epitome of feminism . I love her and admire her to bits .

I gotta  share this news with mom and Rikki . They are going to be so proud of me . Finally another step towards my dream .

I run like a madman . Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......I am panting so hard . I don't understand WHY THIS PLACE HAS TO BE SO BIG. Oh I forgot that I live in a freaking palace . Yup a real palace and no I am not a princess. I am just a child of help of the Palace and a friend to  Rikki , I mean Prince Ritwik happen to be my best friend or more like big bro .

Finally after panting so hard and having a great exercise session. I finally reach Rikki 's room and just barge in .

As I open the door I see Rikki and just pounce on him like a predator and fyi he was only wearing a towel and it was sight to see Rikki handling towel with one hand and me with another . Hahaha !!! Hilarious .
After balancing himself he screamed " Jessica can't you knock and be civil for once and then you are pouncing on me . Lady you have some guts . " ummm...he is really mad dude he never calls me Jessica until he is super mad . I think he had a bad morning Mr.Grumpypants.
"Sorry , I am just so excited , i couldn't contain it . " I said unwrapping myself from him .
Then Mr.Grumpypants folded his arms and gave me his stern business look . Which he knows wouldn't work on me because i know he is just like coconut hard from outside soft from inside . He isn't like this , its just that he had a bad morning .
" Well , what are you so excited about . Care to share with me ? " He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

" Ok , I'll tell you but first take a guess .
Hint : It is a big deal for me ."
He then answered " You got internship at a nice company. "
"Ummm....Well yup but not nice its the best I GOT INTERNSHIP AT FEMAN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT FREAKING FEMAN "

" Omg , are you kidding me . That's your dream company. Cause when i offered you an internship at my company you downright rejected it . " he said being the sassy smartpants he is . But then he pulled me into his embrace and gave me his famous too suffocating big brother bear hug .
"Ikr , mom will be so excited to know it . " I said excitedly trying to get out of his suffocating hug .
" Yup ma , will be so excited. So when are you starting?" He said relieving me from his bone crushing hug .

" Ya about that I am starting from tomorrow. So i'll leave now" I said already walking up to the door and when i reached the door i just dashed  back to my room  like a thunder to prepare for tomorrow.

And if I am not wrong i heard him saying while chuckling on my antics " Crazy lady ".

NEXT DAY

I woke up 3 hours earlier than usual due to the excitement of new internship.
First I gave myself self motivation speech like you can do it , you won't faint when you meet Seanna and you are going to do great and not mess this up . Then I took a  bath , listened to some meditative music to calm my nerves . 

Then i got ready in peach pantsuit with white shirt and white heels , hair in a high pony , kohl in the eyes and looking like million bucks .
After that I was on my way to grab breakfast with Rikki and Mom.
I enter the dinning hall to see Rikki having breakfast with king and queen and my mom serving .

Then Rikki goes upto her and make her sit and serve her the food to her . this is why i respect him so much . After that i join them and sit beside mom .
Then suddenly Rikki ask" You excited for your internship ? "
I reply " More nervous than excited."I answer truthfully.
Then he says "You and nervous that's new . "
I say" Yup me and nervous cause when you get to work under SEANNA, nothing applies to your usual behavior Mr . Prince . Its just like you meeting Steve McCurry . " 

i see color drain from his face and instantly realized that what i spoke . Shittt , why do I have such  a big mouth ? . Oh, by the way Steve is the world's best photographer . And it's not my story to tell .

Then he leaves the dinning hall without eating a bite and i follow him outside breaking into full sprint to catch up with him . Calling his name , furiously apologizing . Finally , he stops and turns towards me and i see the vulnerable him and just hug him . I apologize to him and then breaking the hug he says "Dumbass you are going to be late on the first day ." 

 i  immediately realize and look at my watch to see what time is it and it is already 8:45 and i have to report at 9 . I start to panic .

Then he offers me a lift and i happily accept it cause i know the only person who can make me reach on time is him . i see his big black badass Maserati parked in front of me and just jump right into passengers seat . then he kick start the vehicle and i play " Nights " by Avicii #ourjam . singing it all the way with my bestie lifting his mood . isn't it fun ?

then he drops me off a little away from the office .

 I see a Elegant two story white color building with FEMAN written ,oozing sophistication . i enter the entry door and see well kept and manicured tiny garden and  as i walk up to the entry and feel butterflies fluttering inside my tummy . 

When i reach reception and see it done so tastefully with dark blue ,brown and white . I see the receptionist she is wearing the name batch saying " Anasa " she is a beautiful  brunette with pub cut, wearing formals , lean and having model like body . I walk up to her and introduce myself  as the new intern who is starting today .She tells me first I have to meet HR " Ms. Ananya ", who will give me further instructions . She guides me towards her office , telling me to take a right and then left. 

While looking for HR department I come across a room which has a   wall which  colored orange with something written on it by many colors and i see a long wood table with black chairs in between and i am suddenly taken aback by the colorful appearance in such a whitey place , It feels so soothing . I also come across cubicles which are in  white color . 

This place is so professional but some parts are so comfortable . Nearing the HR I see SEANNA , in  beige turtleneck sweater with black colored pants accessorized with beige heels .This woman always looks like a million bucks no matter what . I stand frozen in one place , cause i just cant take my eyes off her she has such a charisma that you are just awestruck . I am finally bought to living land by  a person asking me if I am okay . Then i make my way to HR department before i get star struck again . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi Guys, Seanna here I would like to thank all the people who my read work and  i know I am uploading after long time but some issues came up which needed to be attended urgently and I hope I can post more regularly .

So, ya I hope you  enjoyed the chapter . Comment tell me your feedback , If you like the chapter then vote .

its the chapter from third person point of view.

Next chapter will be from protagonist's point of view .

I know you guys must be excited to know the answer of the title . So , follow me  on the journey to discover it .

Keep Supporting !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
417K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
446K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
566K 30.7K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...