That Awkward Magic ◆ JeonJung...

By BornToSpark

"You smell very nice." "Are you...trying to flirt or something?" • A socially awkard witch has to struggle wi... More

🪐Teaser✨
•Playlist•
One - The Back Of The Classroom
Two - Magic At My Fingertips
Three - Baby, We've Got Chemistry
Four - Little Red Riding Hood
Five - Throw A Tantrum
Six - The Lingering Scent
Seven - A Bit Of Both
Eight - A Loner By Heart
Nine - Friends Made Over Time
Ten - Little Steps, Together
Eleven - Bathing In Comfort
Thirteen - Welcome In Hell
Fourteen - Fuzzy Minds
Fifteen - Selfish Beings
Sixteen - Two Different Sides
Seventeen - Big Bad Puppy
Eighteen - To Inspire Chaos
Nineteen - Kings Of The Circus
Twenty - Red Haired Witches Are The Real Deal
Twenty One - Bending Rules
Twenty Two - The Touch Of A Friend
Twenty Three - Busted
Twenty Four - Ghosts Of The Past
Twenty Five - Miss You
Twenty Six - Just The Two Of Us
Twenty Seven - Like A Treasure Made Of Sand
Twenty Eight - Old Spark
Twenty Nine - Turning Childish
Thirty - Peace Offer
Thirty One - Hypnosis
Thirty Two - Aftermath
Thirty Three - Like Solving A Puzzle
Thirty Four - Whispering Hearts
Thirty Five - Another Kind Of Magic
Thirty Six - Class Trip (Or; How To Define Love)
Final - New Beginnings
Extra - Jung Hoseok: The Morning After
Extra - Arms To Carry You
I LOVE YOU ALL + New Stories

Twelve - Quite A Handful

4.6K 369 73
By BornToSpark

He had tried to sneak past them, he really did.

But there's been not one day where Jungkook had wasted an opportunity to get on the other's nerves, so obviously they were going to pay him back as soon as they could.

"Not so fast, young man." Seonghwa wheezed as the younger shifter tried to get past him, grabbing him by the collar harshly.

"Am I tripping or does our little Jungkookie smell differently today?" Taehyung asked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You're right Taetae, seems like he literally rubbed himself onto someone." Sunmi - one of the few female shifters in this household - added unnecessarily, looking very much satisfied with the current situation.

"Fuck off." Jungkook growled between clenched teeth, cursing himself for getting caught by Seongwha out of all people, whose death grip was still keeping him in place.

"Was our little Kookie getting a little too excited in class?" Jimin added with an innocent pout - because of course his favorite Hyung decided to betray him now.

"Y'all better shut up or else-" Jungkook threatened embarrassed, cheeks red already.

"Aww," Sunmi cooed, "Look whose getting all worked up."

"You better be quite." Her mate giggled, "Or he'll literally rip you to shreds next time you two are alone."

"He's right Sunmi." Namjoon barged into their little circle, effectively shutting everyone up, "Jungkook's outdone everyone of you a long time ago." - he chuckled - "But I'd be lying if I said that I'm not interest in our little ace's mate."

Jungkook blushed deeper, pushing Seonghwa away harshly, "S-She isn't my-my..."

"Aww" Taehyung cooed, this time genuinely entranced, "I've never seen you like this Googie!"

He was definitely getting way too excited over this.

"Who is it that is making our little trouble maker shy like this?" The older shifter went on, "You should bring her here sometime."

"Yeah..." Jimin agreed, sounding a lot less enthusiastic than his best friend, "I'd like to get to know her better. Last time I saw her she didn't seem all that great..."

"Hey-!" Jungkook was about to defend her, when he realized that this would only end up in more teasing, "I- don't think it'd be such a great idea to expose her to this evil bunch that I call my family." He muttered, glaring gloomily at the group of people looking at him disappointed.

"Well, whatever." Namjoon cleared his throat, "Just make sure to tell pack leader if she's coming before hand, 'kay?"

"Yeah." Jungkook rolled his eyes, earning a slight slap against the back of his head.

___

I'm not sure why, but I had the feeling Jungkook was gonna be a lot more clingy than he was the prior days, when I entered the classroom.

I'm telling ya, I literally saw a tail wagging as soon as the shifter laid eyes on me.

"Hi Y/N!" He yelled excited, earning annoyed glances from the students sitting near him.

"H-Hey Jungkook." I answered, thrown off by the way-too-happy grin on the boy's face, "Please try to keep in down, 'kay? I don't like my name to be yelled through the whole classroom."

His smile fell and he nodded seriously, wide eyes looking incredibly sorry. I forgave him in a blink.

"Do you really feel that uncomfortable just because of your name?"

"Well, yes-" I sat down next to him, "I don't like it when the attention is drawn to me, y'know. It's kinda embarrassing."

"I see..." He mumbled, "I'm sorry. Should- should I stop giving you so much attention?"

I choked, "Uhm- n-no that's not what I- you're way past the point of making me uncomfortable by now. I- I guess I got used to you a little bit better, don't worry. Don't stress yourself. That's not what I wanted to say--"

I knew I was just dumbly rambling at the point (he did too, judging by his amused expression), but Jungkook just bluntly addressing the elephant in the room (the fact that he was giving me a little more attention than the others) left me feeling sort of uneasy. In a dear-god-why-did-you-have-to-say-that kind of way.

"Oh. Alright then." He leaned back happily, pushing his bangs out of his face in a quick motion.

I stared at him for a moment, feeling jealous of how lightly Jungkook seemed to take all of this, without thinking much of it. Oh, to be a person who doesn't overthink everything and anything.

"Alright everyone," Our very enthusiastic (I'm kidding, he looked tired as fuck :c) history teacher announced, yawning as he stretched his arms over his head, "I'm too tired to do anything today, how about we just watch a movie-" He did not get any complaints, obviously, "- you finish your presentations at home, understood?"

The whole classes hummed agreeing, before a heated conversation about wether Pirates Of The Caribbean or Disney's Robin Hood would be a better movie to watch in history class, started.

I logged out of the debate pretty quickly (Robin Hood is better, obviously) pillowing my head on my arms that were resting on the table.

I was so very ready to sleep for the rest of class when I felt something poke my side.

I attempted to ignore it but it poked me again.... and again- and again, and aga-

"Y/N?"

"What?!"

"When are we gonna finish the presentation?"

I looked up annoyed, eyes needing a moment before they adjusted to the light, and I was able to see more the just black and white dots.

"You're asking 'when', but what you actually mean is 'are we gonna go to your place', right?"

Jungkook nodded guiltily, looking away sheepish.

"Well, the answer to that is no. We're gonna do that at your place or not at all." There was no way I would let poor Jungkook anywhere near my Shifter-hating Grandma.

"Oh. Uhm..." Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek looking away.

"What?"

"I..."

"Are you gonna tell me that we can't go to your place either?"

"No!" The answer way too quickly, "No. That's not it, I just... it's very chaotic... at home."

I sighed, rolling my eyes, "I don't care Jungkook, I just want to get that stupid presentation done."

"Oh... well. Then it's okay I guess." He mumbled, "Just... you do know how shifters live, right?"

"Uh, I read something about packs..?"

"Yeah, we don't live with our parents from a certain age on. We kinda... group together and move out early. Yeah. That describes it best I suppose." Jungkook didn't look all that happy about having me over, but what should we do?

"So, you mean it's just gonna be a bunch of young shifters living together?"

"...yeah?"

Well. This was gonna be interesting.

___

happy birthday to the prettiest fucking person on this planet

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 6.5K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...
727K 35.6K 46
"We all need someone, sometimes." ❖ Your mom decides to move in with her new partner, taking you and your younger brother with her. That's when you m...
878 113 5
"The tale of love and sacrifice between a king and queen, hidden until their reincarnation in different eras. Will Jungkook be able to win her heart...