You are my medicine

By Jenisundar

She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wo... More

Character intro
Engagement...
Drive...
Painful tears.
Shopping..
Abhigya's marriage
suhagraat
Good son in law
Good daughter in law..
Will they share their pain
Pragya's growing feelings
Where is pragya?
Same pain..
Abhi's growing feelings..
karwachauth..
His diary..
Where did I go wrong?
Blending of feelings...
Ghosts of his past...
Love?
Parallel ride..
Her roshini
Abhi's pain
Peaceful sleep..
Pastry Chef Pragya
Fruit salad
Milk..
not pregnant ?
Aakash's cheap game...
Aakash's paagalpan
Ishaan bhai
Gone through the worst and got the best..
Walk together till infinity..

wedding knot

2.7K 140 16
By Jenisundar

"This is my younger daughter Pragya" , Prem introduced pragya to everyone...

Prachi shouts

Prachi: I like her very much

All smiles hearing her...

Prachi goes near pragya and says

Prac: to tell the truth, you deserve better not my brother...if your marriage happened then it will be like a flower in monkey's hand....

Saying she giggles...all chuckled hearing her...but pragya just stood there silently gazing the floor..

Shivanya says," don't mistake my chotti seeing her innocent face, she is just following maa's order and standing quiet"..

Prachi squeals," then it will be very fun at home after marriage"

Rag: Prachi...come here

Prachi goes and sits near her husband

Ranbir scolds her saying," won't you keep quiet atleast for sometime"

He turns towards bharadwaj people and says

Ra: sorry

Sim: arey...no problem beta...in our house both are chatterboxes ,so we are used to it..

Prem: Shivanya is right, pragya is five folds of Prachi.. don't know after marriage how many times I should say sorry..

Nei: common Prem ... She is so silent..

Shi: uncle.. don't judge a book by its cover...

All chuckles..

Pragya's pov;
What kind of meeting is this ..... my own family is insulting me Infront of groom's family... this is also good, hearing this maybe they will say no..

Prem: abhi beta if you want to talk to pragya then you can go...

Ragini, Neil , Prachi and Ranbir together shouted," no"

But abhi got up .... Ragini pulled him back

Ne: it is fine...he will talk after marriage..

But abhi gets up and says

Ab: no ...I need to talk with her now..

Prachi whispers to ranbir," that's all ...we will go to the next house"

Ragini gets up and tells in abhi's ear...

Ra: if you scare her ,then I will surely go to my mother's house...

Ne: even I will go with her..

Abhi sighs and goes behind pragya...

As soon as they both reached the garden and abhi said

Ab: tell no to them..

Saying he left from there , pragya looked behind her and thinks," did he speak to me....oh god..how much arrogance..but it is good that he rejected me.."

She was about to go , but stopped thinking about yesterday's happenings...

Flashback begins:

Pragya sees Prem and Simar fighting...she moves near them and asks

Pra: Prem....Simar ...why are you both fighting..

Sim: because of you

Pre: keep quiet simar...

He turns to pragya and says

Pre: nothing beta...you go and sleep..

Si: you are spoiling her life Prem..

Pre: you be quiet simar..

Prem pats pragya's head and says

Pre: don't take your mother's words to heart...you know right your dad is always with you...

Si: so you are going to keep her unmarried in our house itself...now it's fine,we will take care of her , after our death what she will do...

Pragya's eyes shed tears hearing her...Simar wipes her tears and says

Si: I know beta...you survived a great loss...but it is nearly two years , please forget everything....

Seeing pragya's tears Prem tells

Pre: no beta...you can be like you wish

Simar furiously tells him

Si: don't interfere in my daughter's life Prem..

Pre: she is also my daughter...

Si: then behave like a responsible dad not like her friend...

Pre: you are hurting her, should I see that by standing quiet

Si: I am not hurting....she is hurting herself and you are allowing her..

Pre: stop it simar... please stop this argument right here...this is happening for nearly seven months..

Si: in this seven months, I couldn't convince you,then how could I convince your daughter...I am telling you Prem you are going to feel for this in future..

Pre: okay fine.... now go to sleep

Sim: why should I go.... when you are not listening to me,then why should I follow your words...

Pragya's heart pained seeing her parent's fight ....they are the most jovial parents in the world, but now they are suffering because of her...

Pragya softly whispers," I will forget everything Simar."...

Simar smiles happily

Pre: you need not force yourself beta

Simar glares at him..

Pra: no Prem...I am sorry...these many days I was being selfish...I didn't think about you both....I will do whatever you both say..

Pre: beta...you should always be happy, that is the only thing we want...

Sim: for that you should marry someone...only that person can heal your broken heart...

Pre: shall I tell the groom's family to come

Pragya sees her parents hopeful faces and nods her head...

Simar and Prem shouts in joy and hugs pragya...

Pragya's pov:
    I will do anything for these smiles...

Flashback ends:

Thinking about all that pragya comes down..

Simar goes near pragya and tells..

Si: abhi accepted for this marriage...now all are waiting for your answer...

Neil: tell us freely beta...

Seeing pragya standing silently ,Ragini glares at abhi but he simply shrugs...

Shivanya is praying to God silently...

Pragya slowly nods negatively...

Simar and Prem looks at each other...

All looked sad whereas abhi stood uninterested....

Pragya softly whispers," I am okay"

Shivanya and Prachi squeals in joy...... whereas abhi glared pragya not knowing what to do now....

Neil and Ragini hugs abhi ...

Ranbir tells abhi

Ra: I thought you will be a bachelor forever...

Abhi looks at pragya who is standing there with a pale face..

Abhi's pov:
    If she is not happy with this marriage,then why the hell did she accept...

Both families decides to conduct the engagement after three days...

********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this plot please do vote and comment your views...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...
129K 6.8K 66
Ranbir and Prachi's story: Another take on their story.
24.1K 1.3K 27
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ...
52.9K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...