HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

Από mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... Περισσότερα

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

30th Chapter

1.7K 63 2
Από mihrisahsultana

I was sitting in my quarters, praying. I prayed for my son Osman to get better. All I wanted was his recovery. I couldn't stand having to be separated from him when he was so young, when he still needed his mother's attention. I couldn't believe someone would have the heart to poison a little prince. I didn't want to charge anyone directly because I didn't know who would dare to do that. I've been thinking to myself, and Ayse and Fatma are mothers, and they know what it's like to be a mother. I thought they wouldn't do that to me. Mothers know what a child's loss is.

Murad sat with me in my quarters and comforted me as I cried. He was there for me the whole time. It's been me and him. Our children constantly questioned us about their brother's whereab out, but I didn't tell them anything. I didn't want to tell my little kids what someone did to their brother. I cried every day. My heart hurt. Murad was there for me, but no one could stop this pain and suffering.

They told me I needed to calm down, because it would have a bad effect on the child I carry inside me. But I can't calm down when it comes to my son. Every time someone walked into my room, I was hoping they'd come to tell me how Osman had recovered, but that didn't happen.

When I was already desperate and in tears, Haci-aga entered my room. I was sitting leaning against Murad's shoulders, hugging me the whole time.
- Hunkarim, Sultana, we found an upsue located next to Prince Osman's cradle. - Haci said. I immediately took that ear ring. It was ear ring that belonged to the person who poisoned my son.

- Haci-aga, you will immediately find who does this ear ring belong to. That person will he punished with his life. - Murad said and Haci bowed approving his order.

We've been waiting anxiously for Haci to find the owner of the earring. At that point, he brought a young servant, who was not even twenty years old. He brought her to his knees in front of us.
- Who are you, Hatun? - I asked her trying to be calm and steady.
- I'm Saliha, Fatma Sultan's maid. Why did you bring me here, Sultana? - I was asked by the maid in a surprised way. I just looked at Murad at that moment. Fatma ordered it to her case.
- Did you posion my son with smallpox? - Murad asked her coldly.
Saliha was looking at him in hear for her life.
- Hunkarim... Fatma Sultan ordered me to do it. She threatened me with my life. I was scared. Excuse me. - she said and started crying.

- How could you do it? He is innocent child. I would protect your life if you told me that. - I stood up and told her. I was shocked with what happened.

Murad loojed at me signalising me to sit back and not to fight with maids.
- I am loyal servant of Fatma Sultan. I had to do it. She did it to protect her son Şehzade Selim. - Saliha said and looked at me in eyes while she was crying, but she was proud still.

- Protect Selim from who? - Murad yelled on her. He became really agressive in that moment.
- I can't tell you. - Saliha said while she looked at the ground.
- I will destroy you if you dont answer me. Protect from whom? - Murad yelled on her. He came there and slapped her across the face. She fell on the floor and she was crying.
- Fatma Sultan wants Şehzade Selim to be only heir to access the throne. - she barely could said from tears and fears. Everyone was scared of Murad, so was she.
- Haci, you brought Fatma right now. - said Murad in a very angry tone.

I signaled to the maids to take Saliha away so I wouldn't look at her anymore. Soon, Fatma came, who must have been surprised to come to my room.
- Hunkarim. - she said, and she smiled at Murad.
- Fatma, where did you get the audacity and courage? - He asked her murad as he looked at her a little in disgust.
- For what exactly? - she asked him.
- You don't have to lie. I know you poisoned my son Osman with smallpox. - Murad yelled at her. At that moment Fatma looked at the floor. I saw fear in her eyes. She couldn't hide her expressions. She was guilty.

- I... I didn't do that. Didn't. . - She tried to tell, but fear overwhelmed her.
- Haci-aga, you'll be punishing her tomorrow. - said Murad to Haci. Fatma looked at him anxiously.
- But I'm the mother of a prince, you can't kill me... - she said.
- I'm the Sultan. You're charged with attempted murder and poisoning my son. You thought you were going to go unpunished? - Murad yelled at her.

- I didn't do it. - she tried to say, but Murad didn't care about that.
- Saliha Hatun told us everything. You ordered her to poison Osman. You wanted Selim to be only heir to the throne. - Murad said, this time more calmly, but I could hear agression and hate in his voice.

- That is not true. She lied. I didn't do it. - Fatma started yelling.
- Haci, take her to dungeon. She will be punished tommorow. - Murad said.

Fatma tried to get out of aghas' hands, but she couldn't run away from them. They took her to dungeon where she will wait for her punishment.

I was still sitting in my chambers with Murad.
- Murad, I am so scared. You see what they have done. I am scared for my children. - I told him while I was walking nervously around my chambers.

He stood up and hugged me to make me more calm.
- Hoşyar, I promise you this won't happen anymore. Everyone who was involved in this will be punished. - he told me trying to comfort me.
- What does that mean to me if my son probabbly won't survive this? - I told him and started crying again.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

79.8K 5.7K 17
To read the completed book: Go to Okadabooks. https://okadabooks.com/user/FareedaHaruna "There's no point crying over spilled milk" a popular adage w...
26.6K 519 8
Well spoken, well educated, Lorel Eissa is less than happy when she is ripped from her family to be a slave in the harem of Sultan Suleiman the Magn...
Empress Από Medina Hadziefendic

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

5.5K 127 18
Marija is a young soul who gets taken away by the ottoman Army in her small village in Bosnia. She will soon face the intrigues of Topkapi Palace an...
48.5K 1.8K 21
Helen was born in Greece and lived there until her tenth birthday, she was kidnapped by the Tatar and sent as a present to the Ottoman castle. She di...