๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•...

Galing kay taequila_23

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ โ˜น : Angst ใ‹ก: Fluff Higit pa

โ˜น
โ˜น
โ˜น
โ˜น
โ˜น
โ˜น
ใ‹ก
ใ‹ก
ใ‹ก
โ—ญ
ใ‹ก
ใ‹ก
โ˜น
โ˜น
โ˜น
not an update
ใ‹ก
โ˜น

โ˜น

11.3K 280 91
Galing kay taequila_23

What happens when Taehyung gets stuck in a marriage with his bestfriend whom he fell so deeply inlove with, yet whom can't return his   feelings and devotion?

• warnings •
×swearing ×third party or mentions of cheating ×smut

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 : 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙐𝙨 (2)

Destiny is always about the choices we make and the chances we take

Taehyung's POV

Waking up next to you, have always been the first reason I smile as I start my morning.

A reason why despite the problems, I can say that I am blessed to be given the chance to live another day just so I can wake up next to you, my beloved.

With your arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as if you wouldn't be able to breathe if you won't.

Waking up next to you, the man whom I loved for 12 years have always been my favorite.

And It will always be.

Kookie,

I will wait for the day to to wake up in your arms again.

I love you Koo.

Third person POV

With tears streaming down on Taehyung's face, he pecked Jungkook's forehead down to his cheeks, nose and lastly, on his lips.

He carefully pushed Jungkook's arm off his waist and quietly wore one of Jungkook's black hoodies and the jeans he prepared the day before.

He grabbed his bag, and the suitcase he hid underneath their bed.

Just as a quiet sob escaped his throat, Taehyung left a purple sticky note as an overwhelming whirlwind of emotions came gushing out as warm fat tears cascading down his rosy cheeks.

And with a painful smile, Taehyung willingly walked past the bright and dark colors of their tragic love story.

//////

Jungkook woke up beside an empty space.

Oddly enough, it felt cold. Almost depressing.

He stayed still, hoping his husband will open the door and greet him with the same boxy smile Jungkook adored and kiss him good morning with the natural blush on his cute bread cheeks.

Jungkook stared at the door for a few more minutes before getting up, but before he could reach the door, he caught a glimpse of a purple note attached to the white marble vase filled with pink and purple lavenders and a purple box set upon the gray painted bedside table.

He stopped on his tracks, heart beating fast and breathing ragged.

With unsure steps, Jungkooks slowly made his way towards their bedside table to pick up the purple note.

Kookie,

I will wait for the day where I can wake up in your arms again.

I love you Koo.

Be happy. I love you like I always have and always will.

Jungkook let out a strangled sob, shaking his head in denial of the awful thoughts running through his head.

No. He didn't leave me. Not when I finally have the courage to love him like he deserves to be loved. He d-didn't leave me—

"TAE!!" The sobbing boy shouted the name of his lover again ang again. Hoping that he would be shaken up awake by his dear husband and hug him like he does everytime Jungkook is haunted by the nightmares that vanishes the moment he is caged in between his lover's arms.

Jungkook felt his knees give up, his arms hitting the side of the bedside table, the vase immediately falling from it and breaking down into sharp pieces.

The blood oozing out of his scraped knuckles and the tears clouding his vision begged to ease even a bit of the agony, sadness, guilt, and regret filling the pieces of his broken heart.

"Taehyung" with eyes closed, he whispered.

He breathily plead to have his lover back.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, his gaze landed on the purple box that's now lying sideways in front of him, half opened.

Jungkook opened it further and more tears came flowing down on his pale cheeks.

He held the thing out with his shaking hands and smiled sadly.

A camera.

His first birthday gift to his beloved and only bestfriend.

He remembers dragging Taehyung by hand from his birthday party at their mansion to the park where they met.

—flashback to when they first met—

Both of their moms were too busy gossiping about their horny husbands that they didn't notice Jungkook getting out of the mansion and boredly walked towards the old park where little Taehyung was, sitting on of the swings with his bunny plushie.

"Oh, HEYO! I AM TAEHYUNG whash yowr name?"

"Dun tahk to me"  Jungkook said being the little snob he is making the other pout sadly.

Taehyung never really got a friend, everyone else are either envious or scared of making a friend who was born from a family known as one of the richest.

As Jungkook stared at the pouting older who really doesn't look older than him with his cu– sad face, he felt guilty. Which was something that happens once in a blue moon—

Anyways, "uh—UGh da name's Junkook"
hearing that, Taehyung's mood brightened up. 

"OH! HI JUNKO– wait.. aren't chu mommy Seohya's (Jk's mom) wittle bunny— oh! Jungkookie?" Hearing the older say his nickname made a cute blush appear on the younger's chubby cheeks–

—flashback to when they where reminiscing their first encounter on Taehyung's birthday—

"you were so cute then Koo!" Taehyung said, while he can't stop giggling at the memory.

"SHUSH TAETAE! hmph! Here by the way..

Happy Birthday.."

Jungkook wiped his tears with the back of his hand and turned on the camera.

🔴 00.07
/ hi tae.. Im so, so so sorry. For being so stupid. For hurting you. For being the cause of your broken heart. I don't know what more to say, sorry that It was too late when I realized how much I want to be the one to mend your pain /

For few more seconds, the only sound that can be heard was Jungkook's soft whimpers and quiet sniffles.

🔴 00.34
/Taehyung-ah you —you held my heart even when I refused to hold yours so when we meet again, I will show you how much I love you even if you already have someone else to give your love to/

🔴 01.09

/we were so beautiful, we were so tragic no other magic could ever compare~

there's a room– in my heart with the memories we made,
took 'em down but they're still on their frames

there's no way I could ever forget, mhmm~

for as long as I live for as long as I love I will never not think about you mhmm

I will never not think about you~/

🔴 02.06
/I love you way too much taetae.. I'll wait for you/

"This time, I will be the one to wait for you my love,

I'll wait until the galaxies decide that it's time to let us love each other right"

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR MY FETUS WRITING 😭🔪

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

167K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
90.5K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave
191K 3.1K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
3.9K 93 9
bunch of taekook oneshots top~ tae bottom~ jungkook โ—‡fluff โ—‡angst โ—‡other ships included โ—‡little space (may be)