Just Smile (Boku no Hero Acad...

Autorstwa ultimatelytired

just had this idea... uh huh Related to Bakugou Katsuki?! Thought to be quite the exact same as her older cou... WiΔ™cej

part 1 | profile
part 2 | u.a entrance exam
part 3 | u.a entrance exam pt. 2
part 4 | first day
part 5 | test for the fittest
part 6 | basic hero training
part 7 | all might vs takeyama
part 8 | annoying press
part 9 | usj attack
part 10 | i'm alright
part 11 | declaration of war
part 12 | obstacle course
part 13 | cavalry battle
part 14 | tournament
part 15 | round one - takeyama vs tokoyami
part 16 | round two - takeyama vs iida
part 17 | round three - takeyama vs todoroki
part 18 | final round - takeyama vs bakugou
part 19 | her smile
part 20 | hero names
part 21 | internship
part 22 | internship pt. 2
part 23 | internship pt. 3
part 24 | hosu city
part 25 | hosu city pt. 2
part 26 | hospital
part 27 | encounters
part 28 | improvement
part 29 | end of the term exams
part 30 | end of the term exams pt. 2
part 31 | end of the term exams pt. 3
part 32 | end of the term exams pt. 4
part 33 | out shopping
part 34 | family day
part 35 | lets just talk
part 36 | πŸ’—valentines day specialπŸ’—
part 37 | training camp
part 38 | training camp pt. 2
part 39 | training camp pt. 3
part 40 | training camp pt. 4
part 41 | training camp pt. 5
part 42 | torture
part 43 | operation; saving bakugou & takeyama
part 44 | fault
part 45 | dorm rooms
part 46 | opportunity
part 47 | catching up
part 48 | tagged *im sorry πŸ˜­πŸ™*
part 49 | training
part 50 | hero license
part 51 | hero license pt. 2
part 52 | mystery-chan
part 53 | one shots
part 54 | panic attacks
part 55 | comfort
part 56 | the big three
part 57 | internship
part 58 | internship pt. 2
part 59 | internship pt. 3
part 61 | surprise, surprise
part 62 | cultural festival

part 60 | spooktober special πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

897 26 2
Autorstwa ultimatelytired

out of all the villains, twice is my favorite.

in this au, kyoshu is the one that died and was taken by the jiyoku corporation to be experimented on and thrown into the underground fighting rink. she was bought by chrostia the lunatic (villain!christian) and was experimented on by her, but she was much nicer to her compared to the jiyoku corporation, so she works for her when chrostia gave her to giran for him to give her to shigaraki.

that is all.

word count: 13,589

(Third Person POV)

(Takeyama Kyoshu)
(Villain Name: Demolition)
(Quirk: Explosive Touch and Size)
(A Class Villain)

"Mister Shigaraki." a voice called, said man looked over to where he heard his name being called as the picture he was holding disintegrated in dust "You've been the talk of the town for days on end. Everybody's buzzing over how something huge is about to begin." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes on the carefree man as three people entered the room, a girl wearing a sailor uniform stood beside a man with dark burn scars while the tallest out of the three stood behind the two of them.

"So, who are they?" the man let out a breath as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, the girl was happily pumping her fists while the third huffed softly, leaning back a little with her arms crossed.

"Seeing you in the flesh... you look creepy as hell." the woman behind him nodded.

"Jesus, talk about unhygienic." the shorter girl just smiled.

"Whooooa! You're a buddy of the great Stainy, right, hand dude?! Tell me you are! Let me join too! Let me join the League of Villains!" Shigaraki growled softly before lifting his hand and pointing at the trio.

"Kurogiri, fling these fuckers out somewhere. It seems like the three types I hate most came as a goddamn set. A snot nosed little shit, an asshole who doesn't understand respect, and a bitch who's too honest for her own good." said bitch scoffed.

"Say what?"

"Now, now, our guests went through all the trouble coming here. If nothing else, let us at least hear what they have to say, Shigaraki Tomura. Besides, the broker's name carries weight and the folk that introduces should prove strategically advantageous." Giran, the man who brought the trio in, huffed as he blew out a buff of smoke.

"Yo, I don't care what you end of doing Mister Kurogiri, just cough up the service charge, would yah?" he then opened up his arms "And you might as well listen to their introductions. First up, this cute high school girl. The media is keeping her name and face under thorough wraps and she's on the run as a suspect for serial blood draining murders." she then pointed at herself, her hand being covered by her sleeve.

"My name is Toga! Toga Himiko! Life is hard, and I'd like to make a world that's easier to live in! I wanna become the great Stain! I wanna kill Stainy! So c'mon! Let me join, Tomura!"

"I have no idea what you just said. Are you a loon or something?" she giggles as Giran laughs.

"Don't worry, she can hold a conversation, more or less, and she'll surely come in handy." he then pats the taller woman's back, who was standing behind the two of them "Now this one, she's a special one." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes on her.

"How?"

"You could say she was a gift to me, to which I am gifting her to you." he gave her an apologetic look when he noticed the sharp look she gave him "Though she may look old, she's much younger than she looks. Apparently, she died some time ago and they used her corpse as a base to cook up some powerful weapon, and lo and behold, this is what they made! Without a name or background to her being, the media call her Demolition, for the crimes she's committed since being made, was the destruction to multiple buildings and skyscrapers, injuring many and even killing a few." she hummed, pursing her lips from under her gas mask.

"As he said, I don't remember what my name was, but people tend to call me Demolition, or Giran calls me Demo for short." she then leaned her weight on one foot as she gave Shigaraki an apathetic expression "Personally, I don't care what you have me do, but I plan to do whatever you have me do my own way. I only want to join because I heard you were planning on following the Hero Killer's ideals. He was a man to admire, because he did things most people won't do; killing people in order to get his point out there, to eradicate the true evil from this world." Giran pats her back again before gesturing the the lanky man in front of her.

"Next up, this man here has committed no crimes that have stood out, but he's taken to the Hero Killer's ideals quite a bit, just like her." he looks at Giran.

"I don't know about this... does this group really follow a cause? I don't mind her all to much, but you're not actually going to let this insane chick join, are you?" Shigaraki raised a hand on him.

"Whoa, buddy. Even that batshit crazy little shit over there managed to spit out a name, and she doesn't even have a name so she gets a pass. You're a proper adult, aren't you?" he growled.

"Right now, I go by Dabi." Shigaraki clicks his tongue.

"I don't want what you go by, I want your real name."

"I'll tell you when I need to. In any case, I'll be the one to fulfill the Hero Killer's will." Demo narrowed her eyes on Dabi, he felt the stare and looked up at her before they both look back at Shigaraki when they sensed him getting to his feet.

"There's no need to run your mouth over shit I never asked you. Will everybody shut up about Stain already? Stain this, Stain that..."

"No, Shigaraki...!"

"I'm not feeling this... no, not at all!" the three felt the pressure from Shigaraki's glare on them, their eyes widening slightly when he charges at them with his hands aimed at them "You're no good." the three don't hesitate to step forward, Dabi throwing his hand out as a flame sparked, Toga smiling as she pulled out a knife while Demo whipped out two pistols, aiming one towards Shigaraki while her other arm was over her shoulder. The three were startled when Kurogiri used his quirk on all four of them, their hands going through his warps and aiming opposite from their wanted targets.

"Please calm yourself, Shigaraki Tomura. If you truly desire to carry out what you wish, then the expansion of our organisation is indispensable." Demo narrowed her eyes on Kurogiri as he moved the upper part of his body over to Shigaraki "And, odd though it may seem, our opportunity to expand is now. After all, at the moment, all eyes are on us. Do not reject out of hand, receive them, Shigaraki Tomura. If you don't make use of them, then everything, including everything he left us, will be..." he yanked his hands out of the warp before he could finish.

"Shut up..." he then walked past the four of them, to which the three were in the process of pulling their hands out of the warp.

"Where are you--"

"Shut up!" they just watched as he left, Demo let out a huff, throwing one gun over her shoulder while the other just hang at her side.

"What a child." she murmured, Giran huffed at her.

"Well anyways, though I don't wanna say this about a client, but... he's young. Too young." she gave him a look.

"You think?"

"I thought I was gonna get killed!" Toga cheered.

"What a creepy motherfucker."

"Might we ask you to wait for a reply in the days to come?" Kurogiri asked "You see, he actually does understand himself, what it is he ought to do. In fact, it is precisely because he understands that he left without saying a word. After All Might and the Hero Killer, he was humbled twice. I'm certain we'll come to an understanding-- all three of you young folk, and he himself..."

"Whatever." Demo murmured as she slipped her guns back into their holsters "It just better not be a waste of my time."

(Time Skip)

"I'm aching... I'm aching... let's go early, c'mon!"

"No, it's still premature. Moreover, wasn't it said you don't have to do anything flashy?"

"Yeah. We don't want any sudden boss levels on our hands. This time around, we're just a beacon, that's all, and the gallant heroes draped in emptiness will fall back to earth. All for the sake of a glorious future." Demo stood to Dabi's left, eyeing him before turning her attention back to the open cylinder of her gun, slipping bullets into them before flicking her wrist and the cylinder was back in place.

"Oh, yeah..." looking down, she noticed Toga was fiddling with the mask over her mouth "this thing sucks. Not cute enough!" she complained.

"It was crafted by an underground designers, never mind it's form. It's function should hold to reason." she pouted, waving her arms up and down.

"That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how uncute it is!" she then looks up at Demo, who raised a brow when the girl set her eyes on her "Tell me, Dede-chan~ does this make me look cute?" said girl hummed before shaking her head.

"No, it fails to bring out your cuteness, Himiko-chan." pursing her lips, she had a blank look on her face when the shorter girl let out a squeal before latching herself onto Demo, wrapping her arms around her neck and swinging her legs back and forward.

"Hehehe, see, she gets it! She gets it!" the taller man in the cloak growls, his arm twitching.

"It doesn't matter, just let me strike early! I can't stop trembling from excitement here!" Dabi scoffed at the lot of them.

"Keep your mouths shut, you bunch of loons. We can't yet, we'll carry out the plan only once all ten of us have assembled." looking back, Demo saw three others approaching them and joining them.

"Sorry I kept yah waiting!"

"Time for work... time for work..."

"No matter how many two bit crooks you gather together, if all they've got is bravado, then you're only increasing your risk factor. You gotta do it right, and that means you need an elite few with plenty of experience. So first, we'll let the punks see... that their days of peace were only ever at our mercy."

That brings us too...

*whistle*

"Damn, you're pretty weak, Dabi." Demo muttered, sitting on a stump, watching as Dabi and the newcomer, Twice, approach her.

"Aww, c'mon, Dede-chan! There's no need to be so harsh on him! Damn, Dabi! You got owned! You damn small fry! Shit, you're so weak!" Demo managed to hide her smile behind her mask, rather amused with Twice's split personality.

"Damn... I am weak."

"What'd you say?! You idiot!! Don't jump to conclusions, you're strong! You just need to keep in mind the pros are as strong as you'd think." she snaps her fingers, looking at Dabi while pointing at Twice.

"He's got a point."

"Make another me, Twice. We need to tie down the pros."

"For a weakass small fry like you, it'll be the same no matter how many times you try! Leave it to me!" Demo shook her head, finally standing to her feet.

"No. This time, make a copy of me. I'm more durable than this guy, I'll probably last longer against a pro too." Dabi clicked his tongue.

"Knock yourself out." Twice glares at her, swiping his thumb across his neck.

"Ha?! Who are you to give me orders, bitch?! There's no way I'll make a copy of you, so keep dreaming, bimbo!" he then smiled, giving her a thumbs up "Sure thing! Leave it to me, beautiful!" she nods.

"I'll be in your care." pursing her lips, she let Twice go to work, using the measuring tape attached to his wrists to get her measurements before making a perfect copy of herself "Wow, it's like looking in a mirror." her copy then saluted.

"Let's go to work." she nods, saluting herself back before watching her walk off to where Dabi's copy was, she rolled her shoulder before slipping her coat back on and following the two as they walk off.

"So, while she does that, what shall we--" she was cut off when they heard a transmission.

"New Genesis Unit! Retrieval mission complete! It may have been for awhile, but with this we must close the curtains! Head towards the recovery point within the next five minutes we agreed upon!" Demo hummed.

"Oh, pity." she murmured before the three of them start walking to where their needed destination was.

"Yo, Dabi, Dede-chan! Did yah hear the transmission? I'm getting super psyched, Mister Compress succeeded so damn fast man! Wow! Shit, though he was so damn slow, right?! I'm getting sleepy thinking about it!" Demo offers him a hand.

"Do you wish to be carried, Twice?" he slaps her hand.

"Huh?! What are you talking about? You're so flimsy, I bet you can't even lift me!" she then let out an oof when he jumped on her back "Whoo! Carry me, Dede-chan!" she chuckled at his antics before grabbing a hold of his legs so he wouldn't slip off, Dabi sighed at them.

"I'm glad Mister Compress did such a good job for us. Now we need to wait here for them to return. Though we originally planned for this spot to be harder to find through a barrier of fire and gas... looks like there gas dissipated." he then glanced over at Demo "Your explosives still ready to go off?" she nodded her head, winking at him.

"When you give the signal, even though they were supposed to be used if we were stuck in a pinch." he then sighed.

"Of course it all ain't going according to plan." Twice waved his hand.

"But you're so right, man! It all oughta go just as planned!" Demo stopped in her tracks when she heard a rustle, Dabi noticed this and looked at her as she stared off into a direction.

"Whatchu looking at, Demo?" she narrowed her eyes at a bush.

"I thought I heard something." she let out a grunt when Twice smacked her across the head.

"Heard something? What'd you hear? I ain't heard shit! You must be crazy!" she continued to look at the bush before turning away.

"I guess it was nothing." Dabi shrugged at her odd behavior, Twice than raised a hand, pointing a finger at his head.

"Yo, Dabi! Not that it's anything that matters actually, but! You sure you don't need to call that Nomu thing back here or what? You said it only reacts to your voice or something, right? That's gotta be really important!"

"Ah, I can't believe it. Why didn't we bring it to the fight?"

"How forgetful, Dabi."

"Be grateful! In fact, you should grovel!"

"I got it from Shigaraki. A monsters for my own personal use... I wonder if he's killed one of em." Demo hums.

"Hey, Twice? How's my clone doing? Still holding up alright?" he starts poking at her head.

"Your clone's completely mental, Dede-chan! You're absolutely destroying the pros there, you're even beating those kids senseless!" he continues poking her head, leaning over to look at her face "Hey, hey! Are you like me? You're so calm most of the time, expressionless and apathetic most of the time, but watching your clone let loose and laugh like a maniac, I can't help but think you're bipolar or have a split personality, like me!" she hums.

"Call it whatever you like, Twice, but I'm just having fun is all."

"Whatever you say." they heard rustling again so they look over and saw Toga emerging out of the bushes.

"Huh? It's still only you three here?" Dabi sighed at the sight of her as Twice slipped off of Demo's back, approaching the girl.

"The psycho's made it back, huh? Did you take your blood? How many people's?" she raised a single finger.

"Only one."

"Only one?! Didn't they tell you to get at least three people's worth?!" Twice exclaimed, she giggled with a shrug.

"Couldn't help it. I thought I was going to get killed."

"Actually, though, ain't you looking a little chipper?! Did you come across anything that'd make you look so down?" a bright blush flushed across her face as she cupped her cheeks.

"I made some new friends, and there was a boy I was kinda squeezing over!" she cooed.

"You thinkin' about me?! Sorry, but there's no way in hell I'd take you!" Demo chuckled softly while Dabi sighed, scoffing at the two.

"Shut up, would you..." the two then look up when they heard a shout, Demo immediately stood in front of the three with her arm out to protect them from the potential threat. They were all startled at the sight of three U.A students on top of Mister Compress as they came flying from out of nowhere and landed right in front of them.

"Whoa, I totally know these little punks!! Who are they?!"

(With Demolition's Clone)

"They're after our bro here, c'mon, please let us go!!"

"No!"

"If it's unclear how many villains there are, then would it not be advisable to increase our strength in numbers, if only a little?"

"Even Aizawa-sensei told us we could fight!" the class 1-A students pestered Vlad King, class 1-B's homeroom teacher, trying to convince them to allow them to leave the faculty in order to help the others who hadn't returned, Vlad sighed at them as he shook his head.

"Yeah, to protect yourselves. So that you could all come back here." he then heard a bang so he turned his head towards the door he was guarding, Kirishima noticed as well and started to approach the door.

"Hey, Aizawa-sensei is back! I'll talk to him directly!"

"No..." he saw the shadowy figure of someone that couldn't possibly be Aizawa "No, wait!" he quickly tackled Kirishima and Ashido away when the door was blown off its hinges by an explosion, the person who caused the explosion let out a chuckle as they walked through the smoke.

"Stay back, everyone!" she let out a hum as she looked over at the group of students huddled together, she couldn't help but feel a shudder of excitement run down her spine as she looked at the lot of them, she took a step forward but let out a grunt when Vlad King grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, using his blood to lock her in place.

"Too slow!" he furrows his brows as he looks up at the taller girl, her expression unreadable because of the gas mask.

'How ridiculously heavy! It's taking me my all and so much blood to keep her here.' he clicks his tongue when he saw the look of amusement in her eyes.

"You'd just waltz into a place like this and straight up attack us without thinking of a strategy? You're underestimating something fierce!" he could just see her cheeks crease as her lips formed a smirk.

"What's there to overestimate? You're all behaving the way he said you would. The second you fell a step behind us, you lost. The pinnacle of Education in Heroics, U.A, and the Symbol of Peace, All Might. The two most trusted rocks of society, now together! And if we keep causing stir after stir in that trust, you honestly think that shock waves won't spread to society as a whole? If for example, the faculty were careless enough to let multiple ambushes happen or the school were weak enough to have one of its students stolen away by a gang of villains on top of that." she giggled when she noticed that students glare at her.

"You bastard, don't tell me you're after Bakugou!"

"That's what you're on about? Don't fuck with us! Oh, I'm gonna make you hurt so bad!" Kaminari yelled as sparks started to fly, she laughed again as she started to break free from Vlad King's hold.

"Just look! There are so few of us, and yet we've driven you to a corner!" they gasped when she suddenly disappeared, Vlad King stumbling forward at the sudden loss of weight.

"Crap! Does she have some sort of teleportation quirk? That's the last thing we need!" Kaminari complained as they all frantically looked around to try and find her, Ashido let out a scream when she heard gunfire followed by a pained grunt. Looking over, they gasped when they saw her shoot Vlad King in the back of his knees before kicking him down onto the ground. The students froze up in fear when they saw her grab Vlad by the collar of his costume and start to mercilessly beat him, relentlessly punching him in the face to the point his face was unrecognisable.

"Hey, hey, hero, don't tell me this is it. Come on, I'm helping you bleed! Isn't your quirk Blood Control? Come on, use this blood to get yourself out of this predicament, hero!" she goes in for another punch but froze when she felt something hit her head, turning over, she saw that one of the students had thrown something at her.

"Stop! You're going to kill him!" they shout at her, she laughed, letting her arm fall to her side and have Vlad King hang motionless by his collar.

"Well, duh, that's the plan." they flinched when they saw a glare in her eyes, her loosening her grip on Vlad before dropping him completely, she then pointed at the lot of them "Then, since you stopped me, I guess you wouldn't mind taking his place, right? Since you're soon to be heroes, let's say fighting me is experience." she grinned from beneath her mask as she started to approach them while cracking her knuckles, they couldn't even react when she was suddenly in front of Iida and had violently punched him across the face.

"Iida!" Kaminari's eyes widened when she grabbed him by his throat and slammed the back of his head against the wall, he broke out into a cold sweat when she got close to his face and glared down at him.

"Hey, you wanna repeat what you said to me earlier? What was it again? Oh yeah," he felt tears swell up in his eyes when she raised her hand and slowly closed it into a tight fist "you're gonna make me hurt so bad." he let out a pained cry when she punched him square in the face before dropping her hold on him and glancing over at the remaining students, who were shivering and staring up at her in fear "Oh, don't think you'll be left out, don't worry! You'll all get your turn as well!" and she kept her word, she proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of each student that was there, not giving a damn when they pleaded for her to stop, when they cried out in pain.

She's simply just having fun.

"P-Please, stop...!" she pursed her lips as she held Ashido up by her hair, the girl was currently bloody and crying as she held Demo's wrist in some sort of way to lessen the stinging pain of her hair being pulled as the girl held her up off the ground.

"Are you guys seriously this generations heroes? Woof, what a serious let down. I was at least hoping for some sort of challenge, but I was only met with disappointment." she tuts her finger while clicking her tongue and shaking her head "This society will be doomed because of the heroes U.A cooked up, begging instead of trying to defend themselves." she glared at the girl who continued to sob "Heroes like you are the reason why someone like Stain existed, you give up the moment odds are against you, you don't risk your life like a true hero would." she lifts her hand and bites at the finger of her glove before proceeding to slip it off, her hands spark a couple explosions before she turned her attention back on Ashido "It's unbecoming of you heroes for being this damn pathetic." Ashido shook her head when Demo's hand slowly got closer and closer to her face so she closed her eyes tightly when she felt her hand on her face, she let out gasp when nothing happened and looked up in confusion to see she had an equally confused look.

"Fucking villainous bastard," those who were conscious all let out a cry of relief, Demo looked back over from where she came from and felt a chill of excitement run down her spine at the sight of Aizawa, or right now, Eraserhead glaring at her while using his quirk to erase hers "how dare you harm my students." he snarled at the taller girl when he saw amusement dance in her eyes.

"Oh, Eraserhead~" she cooed "I'm your biggest fan, I just absolutely love you and your work. So admirable, a real hero in my books." she praised, giggling when she noticed she annoyed him.

"I don't want your praise villain, I want you to let my student go." she hummed, looking back at Ashido, who was still crying, before shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, alright. I was getting bored of her anyways." he felt his anger overwhelming him when he saw her toss her up before kicking her across the face, causing the girl to spit out blood, before falling onto the ground and grovelling in pain "So what now, Eraserhead? Will you defeat me, or will you end up like that other hero who thought he could take me?" he glares at her, his capture weapon floating up along with his hair.

"I should kill you is what I should do." she laughs.

"Kill? Hah! That's unbefitting for a hero!" his glare hardens as she takes a defensive position "Well then, try and bring me to death's door a second time!" he furrowed his brows in confusion before clicking his tongue and leaping towards her, throwing his capture weapon towards her in an attempt to capture her. He made sure to have her quirk erased before getting close, he was taken aback when he easily managed to capture her, he shook his head before yanking his weapon towards him then slammed his knee against her face, he pulled at it again and he managed to flip her around so her body fell to the ground and he was on top of her.

"Wait... I recognize you." she grinned.

"You do? Wowie, I feel honored that you recognize me, Eraserhead!" she cheered from beneath him, he scoffed at her as he tightened his grip on her.

"Demolition, a Class A type villain who's true quirk is unknown but has something to do with explosions." her grin grew more as she looked back up at him.

"You know your stuff, and here I thought I was being discrete about info like that, hehe, my bad." he glared at her.

"Is everything just a joke to you?!" she laughs.

"When I know I have the upper hand? Yeah, things like this is hilarious to me."

"Upper hand?" he let out a grunt when he felt her forcefully free herself from his binds before grabbing him by his neck and slamming his face into the ground in front of her, he felt dazed at the sudden attack before groaning when she got up and pressed her knee against his back while her hand was on the back of his head and was pressing him into the ground.

"Hey, hey, Eraserhead~" she shook his head side to side, leaning down towards his head while applying more pressure to his back "Does this position bring back any memories for you? I heard that one of those Nomu things had you down like this, I wonder if I can do anything worse than what it did." he felt his heart drop when he felt her grab his arm, crushing it in her hand before twisting it in a direction it wasn't meant to go. He let out a cry of pain, gritting his teeth to silence his cries before twisting his head and glaring up at her, activating his quirk to erase hers again, but his eyes widened when he felt her tighten her grip on him.

'W-What?! Her strength isn't being helped by her quirk?' he let's out a grunt when she pressed his face further into the ground while pulling at his arm.

"Aw, how sad, Eraserhead. You thought that my brute strength was my quirk, huh? Oh no, it's not even close." she flips him around and his eyes widened when he saw anger in her eyes as she glared down at him "It may not have been the real him, but I won't forgive anyone who hurts my comrades." he gasps when she wraps a hand around his neck and slowly started to squeeze, her other raised and closed tightly into a fist. She started to laugh out loud when she slammed her fist into his face, going harder and harder with each punch, she was getting lost her in bloodlust as she continued to beat Aizawa down but was startled when she was drenched in water all of a sudden.

"Stop!" she sneered at whoever stopped her but momentarily froze when she was met with a child, who's hands were drenched in water as tears ran down his cheeks "Stop hurting them!"

"A child...?" she whispered before standing to her feet and approaching the child, Aizawa coughed up blood before pushing himself onto his chest, eyes widened in horror when he saw her approaching the young boy who was frozen in fear to run.

"Kouta...! Get out of here!" Demo was already in front of the child when Aizawa had shouted for him to leave, he closed his eyes when her hand was reaching out for him, but he gasped when he felt her hand tenderly patting him on his head.

"If I knew a child was watching, I wouldn't have gone that far, sorry about that little one." she narrowed her eyes on him as she thought back when she had to fight for those bastards entertainment, and when she wasn't fighting, she'd be the one to care for the children there, sometimes going as far as to fight their battles and take their punishments. To those children, she was their hero. She let out a sigh as she stood to her feet, leaning back to crack her back before pursing her lips "Ah, now my mood is spoiled."

"Hey, me, can you hear me?" she jumped at the sound of her voice, or rather, the real her. She hummed, pressing her finger against her neck where a transmitter was placed.

"Yeah, loud and clear."

"Good. Think you can get back to the rendezvous point, we have a couple unwanted guests and having two of me would lessen the work load." she giggles, clapping her hands in glee.

"Of course! More fun." she claps her hands again before winking at little Kouta "Well, duty calls. Ciao~" turning around, she stepped on Aizawa before breaking out into a sprint and busting down the wall before jumping in the air and in the direction where she was needed.

(With Demolition)

"Whoa, I totally know these punks!! Who are they?!" Demo pursed her lips when Dabi shoved her arm out of the way and got in front of her, lifting his arm up before thrusting it towards the lot of them.

"Get outta the way, Mister."

"Roger!" using his quirk on himself, he compressed himself into a ball just as Dabi blasts a wave of fire towards the three students who tackled Mister Compress down.

"Fuckin' brrr man!" Demo squinted her eyes at the bright blue fire, eyeing Dabi when she saw his arm sizzle.

"Are you alright, Dabi?" she asked as she approached him, placing and hand on the arm he used as Twice and Toga jump towards the students who were pushed back.

"You worry to much about the little things, Demo." she hummed at the shorter man, using her quirk to cool his arm down.

"Is that a bad thing to worry about things I care about?" he pursed his lips before scoffing at her, she hummed again before turning away and pressing fingers onto her neck where a transmitter was "Hey, me, can you hear me?" she heard a hum on the other side of the transmitter.

"Yeah, loud and clear." Demo smirked at the sound of a reply, she then sneered at the U.A students.

"Good. Think you can get back to the rendezvous point, we have a couple unwanted guests here and two of me would lessen the work load." she heard a giggle for a response along with her clapping her hands.

"Of course! More fun." she rolled her neck.

"My clone should show up sooner or later." Dabi huffed.

"So yours did last." she smirked.

"Of course she did. With the help of my quirk, I could even go up against All Might. To Shigaraki, I'm his trump card." he hummed.

"It's all because of your unique quirk, is why." she chuckled, she and Dabi turn their attention towards Mister Compress when they see him deactivate his quirk and approach the both of them.

"Mister Compress, are you alright? That was quite the fall you took, with three students falling on top of you, no less." she asked as she stepped towards him, he nodded a thanks towards her concern as he dusted his shoulder off.

"Ouch... to think they'd come flyin' at me! The things they come up with, I swear. And thank you for your concern, my dear, but I am quite alright." she nods her head.

"That's the least of our concerns," she huffs at Dabi, crossing her arms "where's Bakugou?" Mister Compress nodded his head as he started to rummage through his pockets.

"But of course..." Dabi and Demo watched as Mister Compress freeze and started to frantically rummage through his pockets but was stopped when they heard the larger U.A student shout out.

"C'mon, run!! What you just did made it as clear as day! I don't know how your quirk works, but you flaunted them for quite some time... the marbles you put in your right pocket, are Tokoyami and Bakugou aren't they, Entertainer?" Dabi and Demo's eyes widened when they saw the boy pull out two blue marbles.

"Shouji-kun!" Mister Compress clapped his hands, rather impressed with the boy.

"Hoho! And in such short time too! Figures, a guy with six arms would be a deft hand at pat downs!"

"Then it's done!" the Todoroki boy called as the trio start to run away, both Dabi and Demo took a step forward at the retreating children.

"Idiot..." Dabi sneered but the two were stopped when Mister Compress held his arm out in front of them.

"Wait!" turning their attention back to him, they felt Kurogiri appear from behind them along with Dabi's Nomu appearing beside them "Five minutes have elapsed since we gave the signal. Come, Dabi, Demolition, we must take our leave."

"Wait, the target is still..." he trailed off when they saw him start to take his hat and mask off.

"Ah, it seems as though they're so happy they're about to pull a runner, but hey, they can keep them as a little parting gift. I'll admit it's a bad habit of mine. See, one of the basic rules of magic is that when you're flaunting something... it means you've got something to hide." Demo whistled when she saw the two marbles of Tokoyami and Bakugou in his mouth on his tongue.

"Wow, quite the slight of hand you have, Mister Compress." she praised, he smiled again as he put his hat and mask back on.

"Thank you, my dear. As for you, when you tried attacking me with that ice, I prepared a dummy and put it into my right pocket and when you saw me out my right hand onto my pocket, you were so happy to fly the coop!"

"Shit!!" Demo looked at Dabi, saw him nod, and so the two start to retreat into Kurogiri's warp as Mister Compress bows his head to the students.

"And with that, I'm beckoned backstage! Thank you, thank you..." Demo's eyes widened when she saw some sort of laser shoot and hit Mister Compress in the face, shattering his mask and tearing his hat, but worst of all, causing him to cough up two marbles.

"Mister Compress!" she exclaimed as she reaches towards his face, not caring when the three U.A students jump forward to grab the fallen marbles. That Midoriya fell to his knees when the pain in his entire body caught up to him, that Shouji managed to catch one of the marbles and that Todoroki nearly caught the last one but was too late when Dabi swiped it right from out of his hands.

"Aw, how sad, Todoroki Shouto." he looks over at Mister Compress, to which Demo was still cupping his face to look over if his face was grazed by the laser.

"Target acquired. Release 'em." Mister Compress taps her hands and she reluctantly let go, her anger beginning to boil over.

"The hell was that laser... it ruined my show, it did!" he muttered, snapping his fingers to release his hold on the two and they were brought out of the marbles, holding Bakugou by the back of his neck, Dabi smirked at the lot of them as he pulled Bakugou into the warp along with him.

"All clear."

"KACCHAN!!" Midoriya cried out as he ran towards them, before Bakugou could say anything, Demo was already in front of Midoriya and had punched him in the face before throwing him back.

"You fucking shitty Deku!" she screamed out, her fist now drenched in his blood, before freezing at what she just said.

'Shitty Deku...? When have I ever--' she shook her head before tilting her head to the side and glaring at the lot of them.

"You've pissed me off after that little stunt you pulled with that laser and everything, you think you can get away with that one after hurting him? Hell no, clone!" Demo was still pissed when she heard her clone giggle and appear at her side.

"Hey, hey, hey~ I've finally made it to the party, what's up?" grabbing her by her shoulder, she pulled her close before speaking into her ear.

"Let's end this with a bang." looking down, she noticed that Demo had slipped her glove off when she grabbed her shoulder before slipping it back on and started to approach the warp, her clone let out a sigh.

"Man, and here I was hoping I'd beat the shit out of some more people, how cruel." rolling her eyes, Demo smirked at the U.A students as she stood beside Dabi before raising her hands.

"Are you kiddos ready to find out why they call me Demolition?" turning back around, she snapped her fingers as her clone charged toward the students before and every other place she touched exploded, she laughed at the destruction before turning her attention to Bakugou and grabbing him by his jaw, causing him to freeze up as she glared down at him "Let's go have some fun, neh, Kacchan?" he furrowed his brows.

"Who are you to call me Kacchan? Only two people call me that, and one of them is dead." she shrugged before dragging him into the warp.

"Who knows?"

(League of Villains Hideout: Three Days Later)

"Bakugou Katsuki, the wannabe hero. I know this is taking things a little fast, but... what say you become one of us?"

"What say you choke and die of that shit?" standing beside Toga behind the bar with her arms crossed, they all look at Bakugou as he was tied to a chair with restraints on his arms to his hands to prevent him from using his quirk, Shigaraki hummed at the response before turning over to a T.V that was broadcasting the U.A teachers Eraserhead and Vlad King along with Principal Nedzu to discuss about the recent events after they had attacked the U.A summer camp and kidnapped one of their students, also injuring many of their students.

"Pft." Toga and Shigaraki look up at Demo when they saw her turn to stifle her laughter, she was containing her laugher when she saw that both Eraserhead and Vlad King still had visible bruises and scratches on their bodies after their little one sided battle against her.

"And now we'll be broadcasting part of U.A's official press conference which took place just now."

"Due to gross inadequacy on our part, twenty seven freshmen in the Hero Course suffered damage. Even though it was a camp for the hero training, we neglected to properly set safeguards against villainous intent. We deeply regret causing the people any worry, and offer our sincerest apologies. We are truly, profoundly sorry."

"NHA here this would mark the fourth time this year that students have come into contact with villains. Please tell us what sort of explanation you have to each of their families before this latest incident where students have sustained severe injuries-- and also, what specific coiter measures have you been putting into effect?"

"We have reinforced the security around the school grounds, and we have once again put out in campus crime prevention system under review. We are guaranteeing the safety of our students through our strong stance. As we have explained before." Demo pursed her lips, leaning back a little while tapping her finger against her arm as she stared at Bakugou.

"Isn't it strange? Why are the heroes getting so much blame? They just slipped a little, that's all. You gonna say it's because it's their job to protect? C'mon, everybody makes a mistake or two. They might as well be telling them to protect! Things have gotten so strict, so rigid with heroes these days, Bakugou!"

"The moment the simple act of providing started meriting compensation was the moment heroes stopped being heroes. They what Stain taught us!"

"The grotesqueness of converting people's lives into money or personal fame. A society that would enforce that with suffocating rules upon rules. And the citizens who, far from cheering on the defeated, would heap scorn on them. Ours is a battle of questions. What is a hero? What is justice? Is the society truly just? We'll make everybody question those things, one by one! And we plan to win. You like winning too, right?" Shigaraki turned to Dabi "Dabi, remove his bindings." Demo stood up straight.

"Huh?" Dabi questioned.

"Dude, you're crazy. The kid's gonna go feral."

"She's right. The kid'll go apeshit." Shigaraki shook his hand.

"That's fine. We've gotta treat him like an equal. We're scouting him. Besides, you're not someone who could possibly be thinking you could win in a situation like this if you caused a rukus, now are you? Oh student of U.A." Dabi and Demo share a look before Dabi turned to Twice while pointing at Bakugou's restraints.

"Twice, release him."

"Pft, pussy." he glared at her.

"Well then why don't you do it, hot shot?" she scoffed.

"He asked you, not me." he sighed.

"Twice."

"Who, me?! No way!" Twice then went away to taking off Bakugou's restraints, Toga then noticed Demo counting down under her breath.

"Hey, whatchu counting down for, Dede-chan?"

"Counting down till disaster erupts." she giggles.

"You're funny."

"I try to be, but I'm not really a comedian."

"We're sorry we took you by force, but, you know, you've gotta understand that we're not just some violent mob dedicated to doing so called evil acts. We didn't take you on a whim. Everyone here's got a different circumstances, but whether it's other people or the tiles, or even heroes, we've all suffered in their shackles." once Twice removed Bakugou's shackles, Shigaraki stood to his feet and approached him "And you of all people should appreciate that..." Toga giggled because as soon as she heard Demo count down to zero, Bakugou kicked Twice in the face before blowing up Shigaraki in the face.

"Called it."

"That you did." she was a little angered that Bakugou had the balls to explode Shigaraki in the face, but they all saw it coming the moment he said to remove his shackles.

"I tried not saying a word and to just listen, but you've been rambling for so fucking long I could take it! Idiots don't know how to make their story short and sweet so they slap their mouths forever! Long story short, you're begging me to join because you wanna harass the heroes right?! That ain't happening. I look up to the figure All Might strikes when he wins! And no matter what any of you want to say to me, that ain't gonna change."

"Father..." the villains all had nervous looks as they stare at Shigaraki as he looked down at the hand that was blasted off his face.

"Shigaraki..." Demo spoke softly as she stepped forward, he raised a hand and she silenced herself, they all then glance back toward the T.V when the interview continued.

"Now, Mister Eraserhead, earlier you talked about the safety of the students, but it seems that in the middle of the event, you urged the students to engage in battle. Tell us your intentions, if you would."

"It's because we weren't able to grasp the situation fully that we were forced to make that call in order to avoid the worst case scenario."

"The worst case scenario? As many as twenty six students were injured, and one was even taken captive. Would you ll that the worst case scenario?"

"Then and there, the worst case scenario I could see meant the students getting killed, helpless to resist."

"The majority of the damage to the students was born of the gas attack. We have identified that villain's quirk as a Sleep Inducing Gas. Thanks to Kendou-san and Tetsutetsu-san's swift response, no lives were lost. But then again, there were at least nine students, counting the two pro heroes present, that were gravelly injured by one villain. In addition, we are currently seeing to their mental and physical care. However, at this me we cannot determine what, is any, deep psychological scars might manifest."

"And I suppose you're saying we should be thankful for small mercies?"

"I believe that any harm to their futures would be the worst case scenario."

"Could you say the same of the future of the student who was kidnapped? Of Bakugou? He won first place in the Sports Festival, and during the Sludge Villain Incident, he was able to hold out resisting a formidable villain. His record of achievements to be certain, reflects a hero of considerable toughness. On the other hand, his boorishness after winning the tournament and the attitude he displayed during the award ceremony could be taken to indicate a fundamental mental instability on his part. So, what if they kidnapped him because they had their eyes on all of that? What if he was taken captive by their clever talk and he's now tainted by the evil path? If you have any confidence that he does, in fact, have a future, then please, do tell." Demo was quite interested to hear Eraserhead's response to that.

'What an interesting reporter.' she mused 'Going on the offensive and trying to lay pressure on them to lure out a charged, hasty report. He's probably deliberately prodding Eraserhead's hatred of the media.' her eyes widened slightly when she saw him bow his head.

"With regards to what happened, I acknowledge it was my failing. That being said, what happened at the Sports Festival came as a result of his ideal of strength. That boy is impatient... impatient in his pursuit of the name of the top hero. If the villains saw his conduct as then it opening, then I am of the opinion that they are very shallow in their judgement."

"Hoo..." Demo hummed "That was quite the response..." she muttered, watching as his reply caused a stir amongst the audience.

"What does that prove? It's not a matter of how anyone feels. I'm asking you what your concrete plans are."

"It's not as though we're simply standing by and watching. Presently we are going forward with our investigation alongside the police. Make no mistake, we will take back a pupil of our academy without fail." Bakugou laughed.

"Hah! I knew U.A would say that, I knew sensei would say that... what do you think of that, shit league?! I'm warning you now, my permission to battle hasn't been revoked!" Demo whistled from under her mask.

"Oya, how bold~ I bet he thinks he can take a few of us down if we change our minds." Toga giggled.

"Oh, let's stab him!" Magne took a few steps forward.

"Wow... the little scamp really does understand just what he's dealing with! How annoyingly clever." Dabi scoffed.

"No, he's just an idiot." Mister Compress sighed as he shook his hands.

"If you don't feel like it then you should have just played along, but that won't work now." Bakugou laughed again.

"I don't do what I don't wanna do, and that includes lying. Let me tell yah, I don't like spending the foreseeable future with tiresome pricks like you." they all look at Shigaraki, who was quiet through the entire time as he stared at his fallen hand, Demo was startled when Kurogiri step forward, ready to use his quirk to stop Shigaraki from going wild.

"No, you mustn't, Shigaraki Tomura! Calm yourself..." a sharp glare from Shigaraki stopped Kurogiri in his tracks.

"Don't... lay a finger on him, cause this kid..." leaning down, he picked up his fallen hand before placing his back on his face "is a precious playpiece. I wanted you, if at all possible to listen at least a little to what I had to say... I thought we'd be able to understand each other..." Bakugou scoffed at him.

"Nooope."

"What a shame. And the heroes said they were going ahead with their investigation... so we can't take our sweet time persuading you. Sensei, lend me your strength." Toga looked up at Demo when she saw her twitch and look across from her.

"Dede-chan, what's the matter?" she narrowed her eyes on the wall.

"... nothing, the suspense is just getting to me." she then looked back towards Bakugou.

"Sensei? You telling me you ain't the boss around here?! Don't disappoint now!"

"Kurogiri, Compress. Put him back to sleep. Demolition, if he gets out of hand, I'll allow you to get a little rough with him, just don't kill him." she nodded, punching her hand into her fist.

"On it, boss." Mister Compress huffed.

"The fact you won't hear any of us out, I'll be honest, I sorta admire that." Bakugou scoffed, inching away from them.

"If you want me to hear you out, then you'll have to grovel so hard you bash your head on the floor and die!"

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

...

...

"Hello? This is pizza-la, the Kamino Branch? Your pizza's here." Demo didn't like the sound of the unexpected guest so she quickly disappeared from sight just as the wall she was just staring at was busted down and All Might came through, knocking Spinner and Mister Compress down.

"What the?!"

"Kurogiri! Make a gate!"

"Preemptive Binding Lacqured Prison!" using his quirk, Kamui Woods managed to bind all the villains in the room.

"That's the rising young star, Kamui Woods, for you! And then there's the blistering fast old veteran, Gran Torino! There's nowhere to run for you, League of Villains, why you ask? For we are here!"

"All Might! You mean you arranged the timing of that press conference on purpose?!"

"Yo, wood guy! Quit squeezing us, dammit! Squeeze us!"

"EEEEK!!"

"The more you assume the offensive, the more you neglect the defense... we're not the only ones at the Kamino Branch of Pizza-La. Outside, several skilled heroes and police have the place encircled, alon with Endeavor." All Might looked over to Bakugou.

"You must have been scared... you did a great job enduring it! Forgive me, it's all okay now my boy!" Bakugou's lip trembled before weakly glaring at All Might.

"I... I wasn't scared! I didn't even need you, goddammit!" All Might continued to smile as he gave him a thumbs up, Shigaraki clicked his tongue.

"And we'd fiddled around with so many little plans... so what are you doing coming to us, last boss? There's no other way, I'll take your words and throw them right back at you. We aren't the only ones? Kurogiri, warp in as many as you can!!"

...

...

"I must apologize, Shigaraki Tomura... I'm afraid the Nomus that should be stored at the designated location aren't--"

"You're just as immature as I always imagined, Shigaraki! You underestimated us far too much, oh League of Villains. The tireless investigation of our fine police officers or even... OUR TERRIBLE WRATH!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU TAKE THEM ALL FOR FUN AND GAMES, SHIGARAKI TOMURA!!" Spinner shivered at the sight of All Might's glare.

"All Might... he's, this is the heroics Stain sought!" Shigaraki growled.

"This is the last time...? Cut the bullshit... we've only just begun! Peace? They say justice, they say... I'm gonna take the heap of trash that's been covered by a lid of yague of platitudes and demolish it... and seeing as All Might's lid to that trash heap, I'm gonna have to remove that lid to do my work. I've even got comrades showing up by my side, one by one. So cut the bullshit... that's where is all starts. Kurogi--" Magne let out a shriek when something pierced through Kurogiri and knocked him unconscious.

"Huh?! Kyaaaaaa!! Omigod, I can even! What happened?! I couldn't see anything! Is he dead?! Who killed him?!" they watched as something unraveled out of him.

"I merely messed around with his insides a tad bit. Made him pass out. He won't die. Art of Ninja Awl! This man is our biggest nuisance, so I shall have him sleep. I made a note of when you exposed his weak point, back then." Bakugou looked at Edgeshot in confusion before nodding, remembering back to what he was talking about.

"Hikiishi Kenji. Sako Atsuhiro. Iguchi Shuuichi. Toga Himiko. Nubaigawara Jin. Despite how little information and time they had to work with, I heard how hard our boys in blue worked, pulling so many night shifts... and they managed to pin down all of your backgrounds. You understand what I'm saying, right?" Dabi clicked his tongue, a blue flame beginning to spark.

"Let me guess, we've got nowhere to run?" he growled out, Gran Torino noticed Dabi was about to burn away the wood that held him down so he shot over and aimed to kick him in the face to knock him unconscious, but his eyes widened when a hand caught his foot before throwing him towards All Might.

"Hey, hey now~ there's no need to get hasty." Dabi turned his head and scoffed when he saw Demo with amusement and anger burning in her eyes, she turned her eyes back to Dabi and he flinched when he felt her caress his cheek with the back of her hand "Are you alright, Dabi? Are you hurt anywhere?" he couldn't with her, with a faint blush on his cheeks, he clicked his tongue and turned away from her.

"I'm fine, and I told you not to worry about the little things. Besides, where the hell have you been?" she pursed her lips, turning her body so that she was leaning against the bar, giving All Might and the heroes a cocky expression.

"Just hanging around." Gran Torino let out a breath, narrowing his eyes on the woman as she had a amused look in her eyes as she stared down at them.

'This woman was the most troublesome out of them all after that Kurogiri man. Without a name or background to her, we have no idea who she is or what her quirk is. She's the biggest mystery out of all the villains present.'

"So, All Might, you plan on fixing that hole in the wall? We have a door, you know?" All Might scoffed at the woman.

"Are you always this carefree, villain?" she giggled.

"Like I said to dear ol' Eraserhead before I beat his skull, when I know I have the upper hand, I tend to be." All Might's eyes widened in anger at what she said.

"What... did you say?" she smirked.

"Oh, did you not hear me, well, allow me to speak a little slower." she cleared her throat before throwing her arms open "It was me that beat both Eraserhead and Vlad King to the brink of death, it was also me that beat the living hell out of the students that were there. Hell, they were pathetic to begin with. You're a teacher there, right? What the hell are you even teaching them, All Might? If they really are this generations heroes, then we villains have nothing to fear." her eyes widened slightly when All Might suddenly grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the wall behind her, she grinned from beneath her mask, coughing a bit at how hard he was squeezing her throat while gripping his wrist "Oh? I struck a nerve, I see."

"They are only children, children! And yet you didn't hesitate to beat them down!" she scoffed.

"They'll stay children if you keep treating them like that, oh No. One Hero! I only helped them wake up! That the world we're living in is a man eat man kind of world! The strong trample over the weak, and the weak die because they didn't have the strength to stand! I only helped them realize that if they were to fight a villain, the villain wouldn't hesitate to kill them!" she gasped lightly, laughing slightly when she felt him tighten his quirk around her neck "I'm only speaking the truth, All Might."

"And that's enough out of you!" he goes to punch her in the face but his eyes widened slightly when she suddenly disappeared from his hold and his fist met the wall "Wha--" he heard a giggle behind him and before he could turn around, he was suddenly kicked through the wall by none other then her.

"I'll say, you had me in the first half, not gonna lie." she let out a breath when she noticed the three pro heroes and policemen were still in the room "Hey now, you lot verses just me, don't you think that's a little unfair now?" the policemen raised their rifles and pointed them at her as she raised her hand "So, why don't we level out the playing field, huh?" Gran Torino clicked his tongue as he shot over to her.

"Over our dead bodies!" she scoffed, stepping forward and pulling out her gun, when he was just a few inches away from her she aimed it below his jaw.

"That's what I'm planning." she sneered, ready to pull the trigger before growling when he managed to pull away and her bullet was wasted and shot at the ceiling.

"Fire!" the policemen jumped when they saw Demo give them a sharp glare as she threw her arm towards them before snapping her fingers, everyone in the room was taken aback at the sight of their heads suddenly exploding.

"What did you do?!" Kamui Woods yelled, she laughed.

"Weren't you listening, hero? I told you, I was simply leveling out the playing field." she knows she shouldn't underestimate them, they're still top ranked heroes, but it shouldn't be hard to get them on their knees, now should it?

"You'll pay for the lives that you took, villain!" she smirked when Kamui Woods came charging towards her, though his quirk still had her fellow comrades bound tightly. She thought it was cute that this rookie thought he could take her, alone, that is. She was faster than him, she was already in front of him and she grabbed him by the back of his head before bringing her knee up and slamming his face into his knee. Before he could fly off, she grabbed his collar and threw him over her shoulder, slamming his face into the counter. He was dazed and tried to recover from the brutal attack but couldn't when she stared to beat his head into the counter, her punches get harder and harder until she eventually broke through his helmet and let his body drop to the ground unconscious and bloody.

"So, who's next?" saying they were taken aback at her display of strength would be an understatement, they were completely floored at her master of hand to hand combat and how well of a dual wielder Demo was. She herself was a rookie villain who specialized in bombing certain landscapes and buildings she was hired to do and they didn't know her complete background, so imagine their surprise as they watched her breakdance (the windmill move) in order to avoid the heroes attacks then she pushed herself up so that the heels of her feet kicked Edgeshot in the jaw, throwing his head up and giving her the opportunity to grab the sides of his head with her feet and pull him down and slamming his head into the ground.

"Hey, hey~ if you could get us out, we'd appreciate it, Dede-chan." Toga mused, Demo got distracted and let out a grunt when Gran Torino appeared and kicked her in the side of the face.

"Never get distracted in battle brat." she scoffed.

"Okay, boomer." he didn't know why, but he felt insulted.

"Hey, watch it, Demo!" Dabi called, turning her head over, she noticed All Might going in for a punch so she grabbed Gran Torino before having him take All Might's punch to the face, she let him go and laughed when he was thrown into the ground.

"Gran Torino!" she jumped back again and stood beside Dabi and Tomura.

"Whoops, maybe you should look before you throw the punch, neh, All Might?"

"Enough with your games, villain!" she scoffed, rolling her eyes as she leaned against Dabi's shoulder.

"Games? What nonsense, I'm fighting fair and square. It's you who isn't on your a game, All Might. Aren't you here to save dear ol' Kacchan over there? Is it because he's here you can't go all out? Well, lucky me I suppose." All Might was slowly losing his patience over this woman, everything was going swimmingly until she appeared, Shigaraki seemed to have noticed as well before smirking at him.

"That's right, All Might. To us, she's our trump card! With her unique quirk, she could even go up against you! She's your perfect enemy!" she waved her hand.

"Hey, hey now, boss. Don't jinx me now, I've been on a winning streak for awhile now and I don't wanna lose it all because of that comment." she noticed All Might going to charge at her so she slipped her glove off before charging as well, they both let out a grunt when there hands slammed together and their fingers locked around their hands. He was definitely stronger than her when it came down to strength, his quirk literally gave him a strength boost and he was easily overwhelming. He smirked when he saw her arms shaking as her knees started to give way but was poorly mistaken when her expression mirrored his and she started to overwhelm him.

"What is this...?" his eyes widened when he suddenly felt himself grow weaker as she started to grow bigger.

"Oh, All Might," she cooed, looking up, he saw her intimidating magenta eyes glare down at him as she stood to her feet and brought him down to his knees, overpowering him "you should never enter a battle against an opponent without any solid information on them." sucking in a breath, she took one step back before letting out a grunt and started spinning around the heel of her boot, bringing All Might with her as she spun before throwing him out the hole he made, she let out a tired groan as she rolled her shoulder and cracked her neck. Gran Torino, who was tittering over the edge of consciousness, stared up at the woman in disbelief.

'My god, this woman is one of the biggest threat if she can take on All Might. The human bomb, Demolition.'

(Villain!Takeyama Kyoshu x Dabi)
(Overwhelmed)

a heads up, some major *spoilers* to non manga readers, so those who haven't caught up with the manga, beware

warning: lime
cringe (because of lime)

"Hey, Himiko-chan," looking up from her cup of yogurt, she looked up at Demo and saw the taller woman looking around the room "have you seen Dabi? I've been wanting to talk to him for awhile now but I just can't seem to find him anywhere." Demo hummed when she saw Toga start giggling, a faint blush dusting across her face.

"Are you going to confess your love to him, Dede-chan?" Demo stared down at the woman with an expressionless face before looking up in thought.

"Who knows?" Toga giggled again before pointing out of the room they were situated in with her spoon.

"I believe he's talking with Spinner and Mister Compress right now." Demo nodded her head before picking Toga up, to which the girl was sitting comfortably in her lap, before sitting her down in her place as she stood up.

"Thank you, Himiko-chan. I'll be back." Toga winked, waving the girl goodbye.

"Holler at me if anything juicy happens!" Demo hums, rolling her eyes while chuckling softly.

"Sure."

After the League of Villains were caught by the heroes after their raid on U.A's summer boot camp, they were each forced to go into hiding and even when they did have to meet up, they were reduced to meeting in shithole warehouses. That bar wasn't much, but it was certainly better than some building that was at the verge of collapsing. Now, they got a major upgrade after their battle against the Meta Liberation Army, they merged with them and eventually they were known as the Paranormal Liberation Front. As Demo made her way to where she could just vaguely hear Dabi's voice, she pursed her lips when she saw those who were apart of the Liberation Army bow their heads to her as a greeting before going off to what they were doing before. She wasn't used to people seeing her as some sort of higher up, because she was apart of the League of Villains, she had quite the authority over nearly half the people there.

She could get used to it.

"Hey, Demo-chan!" she froze in her tracks at the call of her name coming out of the mouth of someone obnoxious, letting out a sigh, she turned around and was met with the overly cocky bastard Hawks "Hey now, there's no need for that nasty glare."

"I'm not glaring, it's just my face." he laughed.

"But how come when you're with the others you have a happy look on your face." she rolled her eyes and started walking again.

"Isn't it obvious, bird for brains? I like them more than I like you, so quit bothering me and fuck off." he placed a hand on his heart at her words, laughing as he flew after her.

"I'm hurt, Demo-chan." she rolled her eyes as he followed her.

"What do you want?"

"I'm just curious about you." she raised a brow at him, she leaned away when he leaned in close to her, flying around her head with his hands in his pockets "I've done all my research on each member of the League of Villains, and yet I couldn't find anything on you or dear ol' Dabi. But unlike him, there's absolutely nothing on you. It's as if you never existed in the first place. So, Demo-chan, care to disclose anything?" she scoffed at him, waving him off as if he were a fly.

"Please, if I knew who I was, I would've addressed myself already, but I have no clue who I am. The only one who does is my maker, and them." Hawks raised a brow at that.

"Maker? You mean your parents?" she shook her head.

"Yes, and no. By maker, I mean the person who bought me and made me into the person I am today." she laughed jokingly, patting his shoulder lightly "Hey, if you find out who I am, care to tell me? I'm really curious. If I ask my maker, she'll abandon me. She told me that "if you ask, I won't mind telling you who you are, but if you start to remember, then you won't be any fun anymore". I belong to her, she could simply order me to kill myself and I'd be forced to obey her order. So, I choose not to know my past in order to live." Hawks huffed at that, feeling her pat his shoulder again before walking.

"Haaa... I was not expecting that." he shook his head before following after her again, it took some time to catch up to her and by the time he did, he found her approaching Dabi, who was currently conversing with Spinner and Mister Compress. His back was to her so he hadn't acknowledged her presence until he noticed the two men in front in him smiled and wave at her to greet, he goes to see who it was but felt his whole body freeze up when a towering figure loomed over him. He felt his breathing quicken as he felt a hand reach to grab him, feeling his flames burst out, he quickly turned around and slapped away the hand as he did his best to calm his bre-- his breath got caught in his throat when he realized he slapped Demo's hand away, she looked down at her hand and winced when she felt the flames that burst out of him burnt her forearm a little. Everyone was taken aback at the sudden action, the room was filled with silence as Dabi stared up at Demo with fear and anguish in his eyes.

"Da--" she couldn't finish when he dashed out of the room, she reached out for him "Dabi!" she called but he didn't stop as he fled, she looked at her burnt arm and felt it tremble due to the immense burn.

"My dear, are you alright?" Mister Compress asked, concerned as he held her uninjured arm and rubbed her back.

"What's Dabi's deal?" Spinner asked, looking off to where Dabi left, Demo frowned as she clutched her arm.

"No... it's my fault." she muttered, sighing as she felt her shoulders slump.

"How?" she shook her head.

"It's something I can't simply disclose." she shook her head "I need to talk to him." Spinner shook his head, gently taking her burnt arm.

"Not with that arm you're not. Because it's Dabi that did it and since you weren't prepared to take it, it could get seriously infected." Mister Compress nodded.

"He's right. Allow us to tend to your arm first before you go see Dabi, please." she really wanted nothing more than to go and comfort Dabi, apologize to him for scaring him, knowing full well that her towering height reminded him of someone he loathes, but the concern in Mister Compress and Spinner's voice won her over.

"Fine, if it'll put you at ease." Spinner let out a breath of relief as Mister Compress pats her shoulder.

"I believe if Dabi sees your treated arm instead of the nasty burn, he'll be at ease as well." she hummed.

"True." Spinner goes to fetch a medkit but was stopped when Hawks appeared with one, he smiled as he approached her.

"Hope you don't mind if I patch you up, I know all about tending burns." she shrugs, offering her forearm to him.

"Do what you must." as Hawks tended to her arm, he and the other two villains noticed her barely flinch when he disinfected her arm.

"You're quite tough if this barely has an affect on you." she shrugs.

"I've felt worse. This burn was by accident and it barely hurt..." she shook her head "I've felt worse..." she muttered again, Mister Compress furrowed his brows from behind his mask as he rubbed her arm.

"Was it from your time as...?" she nodded.

"Yeah, and other times too." she looks at her forearm and watches as Hawks wraps her arm with a gauze, when he finished she opened and closed her hand.

"Ta dah, all done!"

"Thanks." she stands to her feet and looks around "Now where'd he go?" Hawks points upwards.

"He's probably on the roof. That's where he's usually at when he's in one of his moods." she narrowed her eyes at him.

"How do you know that?" he just smiled, she huffed at him before leaving to go find Dabi. It didn't take her long to get to the rooftop, nor did it take long to find him, she let out a soft sigh as she leaned against the wall when she found him hunched over and hiding his face in his arms as they rested on his knees "Dabi..." she called out softly, frowning when she saw him flinch but not move.

"Go away..." he whispered out, she sighed softly as she approached him, kneeling down and placing a hand on the arm that blasted fire at her, cooling it down with her quirk.

"Are you alright?" he scoffed.

"Shouldn't I be the one to say that? I hurt you..." she shook her head, leaning her body on his.

"It was my fault, I know how much you hate me creeping up on you like that. It reminds you of..." she trailed off when she noticed some blue flames ready to burst, she sighed as she extinguishes them by patting them "It wasn't your fault, Dabi." she noticed him peek his eyes out from his arms and noticed his pupils shrink when he saw her bandaged arm, if he could cry, tears of guilt would definitely be threatening to fall. His body shook and he went back to hiding his face, she poked at his body, head and arms and whispered sweet words into his ear in an effort for him to open up but huffed when nothing happened "Fine then, if you won't open up..." he felt her leave his side and let out a breath of relief but let out a startled grunt when she hooked her hands under his armpits and lifted him up, he gave her a confused look as she started giggling softly when the sight of holding him reminded her of a cat.

"De--" he was cut off when she sat him down in her lap and hugged him, her arms securely around his waist, he managed to place his hands on her shoulders and pull away "What are you--"

"I'm simply showing you my love, Dabi. I'm showing you that I'm not afraid to be by your side, even when you're acting like this." she gently pulls back, her arms still around him, and gives him a soft look "And it also looks like you've been needing a hug like this for awhile now." he felt his gaze waver as he stared down at her, seeing the genuine love and care in her eyes. His hand began to tremble as it hovered off of her body, the feeling of simply sitting in her lap made him think back to when he was a scared little child and the only place he found comfort in and felt safe was in the arms of his mother. She let out an oof when he immediately wrapped his arms around her, burying his face into her neck. She smiled softly and leaned the side of her head onto his, raising a hand an stroking his head, running her fingers through his hair. He shook in her hold but slowly calmed down as he listened to her coo sweet words into his ear while humming softly, she hummed when he pulled away but laughed when she saw him have an embarrassed look "Are you feeling better?" he pouted.

"I'm feeling embarrassed." she laughs, she let out an oh when he tapped at her gas mask "Can we...?" she saw a soft red hue flush across his pale cheeks, she herself was blushing softly but was hidden beneath her mask.

"Well," he saw her reach a hand back and unclip her mask "if that's what you want." she let out a deep breath when her mask came off and he frowned softly at the awful scar on her face that was hidden beneath her mask, stretching from her neck, across her jaw and onto her cheek. He chuckled when he felt her flinch after planting a kiss on the cheek where her scar, a blush spreading across her cheek "Stop the teasing, Dabi." he hummed, caressing her cheeks before cupping them into his hands.

"I can't help it. You're stone cold and stoic, so getting a reaction like this is something I want to itch into the back of my mind, and I know I'm the only one that gets to see this side of you, baby~" she hummed as he pressed his lips onto hers, she smiled softly as she leaned into the kiss, feeling how soft his top lip was compared how rough his bottom lip was. Maybe it was how the scraping of his staples against her cheek caused her to grunt, causing him to jolt a little before being pulled back into a kiss by her "Sorry." he mumbled against her lips, she chuckled.

"What are you talking about? I love the way your stables scrap against my cheeks." he scoffed.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious." she hummed, tugging his hair back, causing him to gasp at the sudden tug before groaning when kissed his Adam's apple, licking all the along his neck before she dove her tongue into his mouth. He couldn't help but growl when he felt her suck on his tongue, especially where his tongue piercing was, so he bit on her tongue before leaning forward, causing her to fall onto her back. She groaned softly when he deepened the kiss, running her hands through his hair as his hands ran up and down her body. They both pull away, gasping for air after the intense makeout, a string of saliva connecting from out of their mouths. They stared deep into each others eyes before Demo gasped softly when he started peppering kisses up her neck, jawline and finally her cheek.

"You certainly love kissing my scar, huh?" he hummed against her cheek, pecking her lips and humming when he felt her fingers gently glide against his scarred skin.

"Well, I certainly want every piece of you to feel loved, especially the pieces you loathe." he grinned when he saw her blush, turning her face away.

"Stop... I was supposed to be the one to make you feel better, my love."

"Well you did, and I want to thank you for it, baby~" she started laughing when he started kissing her neck again, one arm around his waist while her hand was being held lovingly in his. She hummed when his body then collapsed on top of hers, laying his head on her chest, his hand still holding onto hers while the other was wrapped around her "Can we stay like this?" she chuckled, lifting her other hand to caress his cheek, being mindful of his scars and staples.

"If that is what you want." he pecks her lips one last time before resting his head on her chest again, listening to the sound of her heartbeat. As they lay there in silence, they hadn't realized that someone was watching them.

"Hoo..." he hummed, spinning a feather between his thumb and index finger before leaving the rooftop "So that's what you look like beneath the mask, Demo-chan."

(villain fact #1 the one thing that did stick with kyoshu when she forgot who she was is the tendency to worry over others and expresses it openly, she worries for the league of villains because they're the first people she considers as close friends or a family)

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

6.5K 291 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...
3K 121 10
This is the second book in a four book series! Be sure to check out the first before reading this. Yagi Izuku pushes himself to his limits everyday i...
120K 2.2K 22
Y/n Bakugo, a kind, sweet, timid, 18 year old 3rd year at UA is the complete opposite of her younger brother, Katsuki Bakugo. Her quirk allows her t...
130K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" βž½β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β₯ With 80% of the world's population obtain...