LOST IN JAPAN. ᵐᶦʸᵃ ᵃᵗˢᵘᵐᵘ

By INARIZKIS

## in which a lost wallet and a language barrier never hurt anybody. at least that's what atsumu thinks. ━━━━... More

LOST IN JAPAN
broken japanese
my best advice
late night shenangians
it's a small world after all
a fateful encounter
welcome to the team
volleyboys + girl
midnight texts
homesickness
proposition
the better twin
++ a day out with hinata
natsuya and eiji

a sloven and a tax evader

4.1K 240 154
By INARIZKIS

[𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗣.𝗠]

bokuto
tsum-tsum!!
why were you late to practice this morning?

i just went to the police station to turn in a wallet i found on the ground the other day

sakusa
disgusting.
don't you know how many germs a single wallet could contain? especially one that's been on the ground?

don't worry, i made sure to drench myself in handsanitizer after i took a scorching hot shower

sakusa
good.

i was joking🙄

sakusa
you're sleeping outside tonight.

BRUH WHAT???
i was just joking

sakusa
well i've had enough of these "jokes."
personal hygiene is not something to be taken lightly.

hinata
omi calm down!!!!!

bokuto
WAIT
I STILL NEED TO DO MY TAXES

don't akaashi and kuroo take care of that for you?

sakusa
great, now i have both a sloven AND a tax evader living under my roof.

hinata
don't forget me!

sakusa
ahh, how could i forget?
the 1st year who came down with a fever during nationals.

hinata
wHA
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BRING THAT UP

omi omi is pissier than usual today😳

sakusa
i was at the store earlier to pick up more cleaning supplies and someone sneezed right next to me.

bokuto
weren't they wearing a mask though...?

sakusa
they had those stupid ass face shields on.

face shields are sakusa's worst nightmare
i think the coronavirus was the best thing that could've happened to sakusa.
now everyone gets to have matching masks, yay🤗🙄

sakusa
are you kidding me?
it's the WORST thing that could possibly happen to me.
the second i got that virus i would burn myself.

bokuto
that doesn't sound very pleasant

hinata
it's getting weird in here...

omi while you were at the store did you get any groceries?

sakusa
i'm not a housewife.
i only got cleaning supplies.

T_T so selfish
do you guys just wanna order in tonight?

hinata
YEAH

bokuto
i'm down for whatever

sakusa
just as long as the place you're ordering from has good reviews and is sanitary.

sushi?

sakusa
hm....
only if it's from izakaya

izakaya it is?

bokuto
yup

hinata
SUSHI NIGHT

sakusa
i'm still around the area so you can just order it and i'll pick it up.

does that mean you'll pay?

sakusa
yeah i will.
this is the only time though so don't get your hopes up.
i still owe you for that time you killed the cockroach for me.

cockroach?
OH you mean during the youth training camp?
that was like years ago

sakusa
i still remember it like it was yesterday.
the way that disgusting bug looked at me.

bokuto
how could you even tell it was looking at you?

sakusa
my instincts told me.
also it's head was facing the towards me so it was kinda easy to tell.

sakusa deadass almost burned the whole room down when he heard komori say that if you see one there's thirty of them

sakusa
it's not like i would've hurt anyone.
i told you guys beforehand too.

THE SPRAY BOTTLE THE COCKROACH WAS ON WAS FLAMMABLE YOU PSYCHOPATH

bokuto
i'm still salty i didn't get invited to the youth training camp

sakusa
maybe if you knew how to do your taxes they would've reconsidered.

bokuto
REALLY?!

sakusa
of course not you nincompoop.
unless you somehow miraculously have a job that makes $200,000 a year, why the hell would a high schooler need to pay taxes.

bokuto
okay i get what you're trying to say but you could've at least put it a little nicer

sakusa
you won't get anywhere in life by sugar-coating things.

WELL THEN
omi i just placed an order under your name

sakusa
okay.
i'll be home in like 20 minutes.

hinata
thanks omi!

bokuto
SWEET

as sakusa stood outside of izakaya, waiting for his food to be ready, a certain h/c haired girl caught his attention as she exited the building next door. she was fumbling around with her purse while holding onto a small stack of papers when she suddenly tripped and the papers that were just in her hands a second ago had gone flying everywhere, and much to the wing spiker's dismay, landing right in front of him.

the germaphobe contemplated whether or not to help the poor girl, but he decided to anyways as they both acknowledged each other's presence already and it would be awkward not to so he made a mental note to himself to take a hot shower once he got home.

"here you go." he said as he handed her the all papers that he had picked up. the stranger shot him a confused look for a split second (which the black haired male didn't fail to catch) before giving him a small smile behind her mask.

"thank you." she replied in japanese although her american accent was evident.

a foreigner? he thought as he watched her take back her papers from his hand.

"u-um, i'll be off now." she mumbled so that even if her japanese was a little off, it would be hard to catch her mispronounciation.

the girl bowed before scurrying off to her car, sakusa's eyes not leaving her petite figure.

"sakusa kiyoomi?" sakusa was snapped out of his tranced as he heard his name being called, prompting him to turn his head around to face the owner of the voice who was holding a bag with a small sticky note taped onto it that had his name written on it in black marker.

"that's me."

"here's your food."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 834 14
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚✾ ⌖˚.˚⌖ ✾˚ ୧ .˚ₓ .→𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘒𝘈𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐 𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘈 '𝘞𝘌𝘐𝘙𝘋' 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘙𝘌𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘐�...
292K 13.5K 60
Haruka joins Inarizaki after she moves to Hyogo from Tokyo with her mother, halfway through her first year. She is a weird girl who hides behind her...
183K 7.6K 14
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile, yet she's still a cheerful person. Life...
64.4K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...