Ex Pen Pals || michael cliffo...

By aajscribbles

"...like I said in my first letter; you get to see how the mind works when you write and your mind, Michael C... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.2
7.3
7.4
Epilogue
Epilogue.2
the pen pal project

7.1

384 11 0
By aajscribbles

"Amy?" Calum asked when Ashton finally stopped kissing her.

"Yeah?" She asked giggling and hitting Ashton in his chest with the rolled up paper they handed you when you graduated.

"What are you now?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, like, what did you study?" Calum asked and Luke nodded.

"Yeah, what exactly did you study? Like what's your diploma in?"

"Degree." Amy corrected and Luke frowned at her.

"You got a diploma in degree?" He asked and everyone started laughing.

"No, Luke. I got a degree... I got a degree in business management." She said moving away from Ashton. She put her hands on his shoulder and stood on her toes, searching the crowd.

"Who are you looking for babe?" Ashton asked trying to follow her eyes.

"Abby. I saw her earlier but now, she just disappeared." Amy said and Michael's head snapped up at the mention of her name.

"No she didn't." Calum said pointing somewhere behind Michael. "Here she comes. That dress makes her look hot." He smirked moving his head to get a better look at Abby. "And the fact that she wore Vans with the dress. Dude! Your girlfriend has killer legs."

Amy squealed and rushed over to pull Abby in a hug when she reached the group. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." Abby laughed and Michael felt his heart begin to race and the miserable feeling that was on him for the past two weeks started to disappear.

She pulled away from Amy and smiled at everyone. "Hey guys!" She said going over to pull Ashton in a hug. "Shit! I missed you guys so much!"

"Are you feeling better?" Ashton asked as they moved off from the others. Michael's jaw dropped because the reaction he got from her was not one he expected.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do to her?" Amy asked when Ashton and Abby got out of earshot. "She seems pissed at you." She walked up to Michael and pulled him away from Calum and Luke who were already distracted.

"Nothing, I don't know what happened." Michael said looking over at Ashton and his girlfriend who were in a deep conversation.

"What did she say the day she left?"

"Something about hating how her mind works. It was really hard to understand her because she was crying and freaking out." Michael said quickly and Amy's face fell. "What?" Michael asked when he saw how Amy's face had changed.

"If it's that thing with her mind then... fuck. I was around when that happened once and it's not pretty. She literally just shuts down and pushes everyone away." She paused to look back at Abby and Ashton who were laughing at something on Ashton's phone.

"She seems fine now though," Michael said smiling at her. She caught him looking at him and returned his smile before turning back to focus on Ashton.

"Yeah, she always gets better. It never lasts too-ahh!" Amy squealed and Michael jumped and cringed because the sound that came out of her scared him. "Look at the baby kitty!" Amy squealed jumping up and down and pointing to a tree a little bit off.

"That's a little bit redundant." Michael smirked and Amy glared at him. "Kitties are babies." He said chuckling at the death glare she was giving him.

"You can stay here with your perfect grammar. I'm gonna go kidnap a cute kitten." She said running off to the tree.

"You know Abby isn't gonna let you keep it right?" Michael said jogging behind Amy. He got down on his knees and tried to keep his cool because it wasn't normal for a nineteen year old boy over six feet to freak out over a baby cat.

"She's the devil. I swear! Who even hates cats?!" She squealed as the brown and white kitten purred and put its front paws on her knees. "Who hates baby cats?! I mean look at it!!"

Michael laughed and scratched the back of the kitten's ear and it turned its head into his hand and put its paws around his hand. "Awwww!" He said without realizing it.

"What the fuck was that?" Amy said raising an eyebrow at him. Michael looked up at her with both his eyebrows raised. The kitten still had its tiny paws around his hand and it was too cute for him to focus on anything else.

"Huh?" He asked turning his attention back to the kitten.

"That sound you just made... what was that?"

"I didn't make a sound." Michael said casually as he made himself more comfortable in the grass. He brought his knees up and put the kitten on them. He beamed at the cat and cooed.

"There's the sound again!" Amy exclaimed making the kitten jump.

"What?!" Michael whined holding the kitten up and turning it to Amy. "It's a fucking cute kitten! Look at the little eyes!"

"That sentence sounds so good with your accent. Do you think we can convince them to keep it?!" She asked; her eyes wild with excitement. She broke eye contact to tickle under the kitten's chin.

"Nope." Michael said quickly popping the 'p' with his lips. "Abby would never let a cat in your apartment. You know that."

"I'm sure I can convince Asht-"

"He's allergic. You have luck with Calum or Luke but let's be honest; who's gonna feed it?"

"I am!"

"I had a cat once." Michael said looking up and smiling at the memory of the Siamese cat he owned when he was younger.

"Yeah?" Amy asked taking the cat from Michael. She had already made up in her mind to take the kitten home with her and hide it in her room.

"Mmhmm. His name was Teddy. He was a grumpy cat though." Michael said laughing loudly. "I owned the original grumpy cat!"

"I'm keeping it!" Amy said out of nowhere giving the kitten a kiss on the top of its head. "I'm totally gonna keep it. Abby won't even know. I'll hide it in my room."

"Trust me, she'll find out." Michael said reaching over to scratch behind the kitten's ear. He was silently hoping Amy did take the little kitten. It was the cutest thing he'd ever laid eyes on. "What are you gonna name it?"

"Twix."

"You're naming a cat after chocolate?"

"Damn straight I am! It's my cat!" Amy said just as a little blonde haired girl came up to them with the most terrified look on her face.

"Hey!" Michael said beaming at the little girl who looked like she was a few seconds away from running away in terror. She forced a smile and turned to Amy. Her eyes went straight to the small cat in her hands.

"What do you want kid?" Amy asked a little roughly and Michael nudged her with his foot. She scowled at him and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Be nice." He said under his breath and she rolled her eyes.

"What is the reason for you gracing us with your majestic presence, Goldilocks?" Amy said smiling and the little girl frowned at her. She pointed to the cat and Amy's smile dropped.

"What?" Amy asked tightening her grip on the kitten.

"That's mine." She said in a small voice and Michael gasped and attempted to take the cat from Amy who only held onto it tighter.

"But..."

"Amy, give it!" Michael whispered loudly taking the cat from Amy and handing it too the girl who smiled and thanked him. "Sorry, Goldilocks." He said and she turned and ran away.

"I hate you Michael."

"What?! You can't take it home."

"Why the hell not?"

"I'm pretty sure stealing cats is illegal." Michael said looking up to see that everyone they'd come with had left. "Where's everyone?" He asked just as his phone vibrated. He unlocked it and smiled when he saw the text.

Nerd xx: I'll be over at your apartment later tonight. xx

***

This is almost over and that makes me sad. I'm really gonna miss this.

In other news; I'm writing a badass Calum one if anyone's interested. Also, speaking of all things Calum Hood, fivesauceoption is writing a really cool one. Go give it a looksie.

I'm gonna go and try to understand how Michael flopped at dying his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 164 27
Imagines from Tumblr for 5sosfam ♡
119K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels
63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...