Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Human Sacrifice

385 12 1
By akoser32

Dean's POV:

I woke up in a dark room all by myself. I lifted my hand to my head and let out a groan as I felt a bump growing where that bastard hit me with his gun. I rolled over quickly and scanned the room to look for Devyn, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Devyn? Devyn!" I screamed out. I groaned again as a sharp pain shot through my head.

The door for the cellar was then opened, and I had to shield my eyes from the amount of light that was coming through the small entrance. The professor we were talking to earlier came down with an unconscience Devyn in his arms. He set her down gently and started to leave quickly.

"Hey! What did you do to her," I yelled out in anger.

"She'll be fine," he simply stated before closing and locking the door behind him.

I looked over to Devyn and quickly hurried over to her. I lifted her head up and started to shake it softly, "Devyn, sweetheart, wake up."

After multiple attempts to get her to open her eyes, I started to panic. We were meant to be their human sacrifices, that much I knew, so they wouldn't kill us yet would they. I put two fingers on her neck to check for a pulse. I sighed in relief as I felt it. It was hard to tell if she was breathing because her breaths were coming out slow due to her being so relaxed. What the hell did they give you?

I carefully manovered her so she was laying in my lap, and I held onto her protectively. These ass clowns were not getting close to her again. A few hours had passed and eventually the door was reopened. Scotty, the professor, and Emily's family stood at the entrance holding shotguns at us.

My grip on Devyn tightened and I threatened, "Get the hell away, or I swear to God I'll kill you all."

Scotty cocked his gun and aimed it at Devyn in my arms, "You don't come with us and she dies right here."

"No, you need her, just as much as you need me," I seethed moving my arms around her for protection.

"There are plenty of other girls in town we can use," Scotty threatened, moving his finger over the trigger.

I tensed as the professor came over to me and attempted to grab Devyn from my grip. "I said back up, buddy."

A shot, went off, and hit centimeters above Devyn's head. I looked up shocked at Scotty, and fear flooded through me. These people were not messing around. I loosened my hold on Devyn, and let the professor took Devyn in his arms. He walked away and her head bobbed slightly and her arm swung back and forth.

I kept my eyes on her the entire time, even as officer douche pulled me along harshly. After a few minutes of walking in silence, they roughly threw me to the groud and bound me to one of the apple trees. They did the same to Devyn at the tree next to me. I looked at her, and her head hung low from still being unconscious.

"What did you guys give her," I asked, worry clear in my voice.

"Shut up," Officer Douche said, tightening my restraints above my head.

I glance at him and ask, "How many people have you killed, Sheriff. How much blood is on your hands?"

"We don't kill them," he seethed.

"No, but you cover up their deaths very well," I said with loads of sass. They all started to leave and I screamed, "I hope your apple pie is freakin worth it!"

I looked over to Devyn and her body was still limp tied to the tree, her head still hanging low. "Devyn," I yelled out trying to wake her up. If she doesn't wake up soon we are definitely not making it out of this alive. I just wish she'd wake up. Why hasn't she yet? Hours pass, and my eyes never leave her. As time passed my worry grew more and more.

Devyn's POV:

I was slowly coming too, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I went to touch it, but something tight was restraining my hands above my head. Fear surged through me, and my eyes sprung open, to see where I was.

I looked infront of me, and saw apples lying in the leaves at my feet. I was sitting on the ground, and could tell I was bound to an apple tree. My breath quickened as panic began to sink in. My blood ran cold as I realized the town was going to sacrifice me.

"Devyn," I heard someone say from my left.

I turned my head quickly, but regretted it instantly. A sharp pain started in my neck and I winced. My breathing started to slow down a bit when I realized the voice belongd to Dean. My fear filled eyes met with Dean's worried one's.

"Dean," I croaked. Jesus how long was I out. Confusion flooded my brain as I tried to piece together the events that led to this, "I- How long was I out."

Dean scanned over my body, probably to check if I was really okay, "You-you were out for hours, baby."

"Oh, God. They're gonna kill us," I said, panic kicking back in again.

The worst part is Dean and I were both tied up, how the hell are we supposed to get out of this situation. I mean Sam, was probably across the country by now. I started to shake, and hyperventilate a little bit. I pulled roughly at the rope around my wrists, and winced in pain as they pulled against my skin.

"Devyn, Devyn stop," Dean said. "Devyn, relax."

"Relax! Dean, they are going to use us as a human sacrifice," I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I know, I know, but you need to calm down, so we can think of a plan," Dean explained in a calming voice.

I stopped my movements and looked over to him, "How long have we been here?"

He looked to the ground and said, "Two hours."

My eyes widened, and my mouth fell open in disbelief, "We've been here for two hours, and you haven't come up with anything!"

"I was too busy watching your unconscious body to make sure you were okay to come up with a plan," Dean shot back with a rushed voice.

I could tell he was starting to panic too. This isn't good. It doesn't matter what plan we come up with, we are both tied up. We wouldn't be able to do anything anyways.

"We're gonna die," I said scared.

"Stop that," Dean demanded, "We are not going to die."

"What are we gonna do Dean! We are both tied to a tree with restraints," I yelled out panicked.

Dean groaned in frustration, and hit the back of his head against the tree, "I know!"

The sun started to go down and I started to shiver as the fog rolled in. It's got to be at least nine o'clock. Which means we don't have that much time left.

"Can you see?" Dean asked me.

"What," I asked , confused by his question.

"Can you see the scarecrow? Is he moving yet," Dean emphasized.

I tried to look, but I wasn't able to see anything, but I started to hear footsteps from behind us. Dean started to struggle against his restraints, and my breath hitched in my throat. This is it, we were gonna die.

"Dean," I cried from my spot.

Dean stopped his struggle and looked to me, "Hey, we are gonna be okay, okay?"

The footsteps got closer and Dean started to struggle again. I held my breath, as I waited for the inevitable.

"Dean, Devyn," I heard a familiar voice call from behind us.

 I instantly realised a breath of relief, Dean doing the same, and relaxed as Sam came into view."Oh thank God," I said smiling at Sam.

"I take everything back," Dean mumbled out of breath from struggling against his restraints, "I'm so happy to see you."Sam started to untie Dean as Dean asked, "So how did you get here?"

"I - uh, stoll a car," Sam mumbled in concentration.

I laughed behind him and said, "That's my boy." This earned grins from the both of them.

"Okay, go unite her," Dean said after Sam freed one of his hands.

Sam made his way towards me, and started to unite my wrists. I groaned in pain as my arms fell to my sides. The feeling of pins and needles overtaking them. Sam helped me up, but my legs gave out underneath me. Sam quickly catches me, and holds me up.

"Hey, hey! You okay," Sam asked worried.

I swallowed hard trying to get rid of the dizziness as Dean explained making his way over to us, "They drugged her, and she was out for hours."

Sam held me up and asked, "Can you walk?'

"Give me a minute," I managed to get out as I got nausous. Wow gotta love the after effects of getting drugged. "I think you got me up too quickly," I said, swaying on my feet still. Dean was holding me on one side, and Sam was holding me up on the other. I groaned as I got feeling back in my arms, and I felt like I was gonna be sick."I think I'm gonna be sick," I said hunching over a little. I could feel myself break into a cold sweat.

"You don't look good," Dean said brushing his hand through your hair.

"Oh, God," I muttered as I was hit with another round of dizziness and nausea, "He's here."

The boys looked at me confused, but shot up straight when we all heard the steps coming from heavy boots behind us.

"Okay, we need to go. Now," Dean ordered, starting to drag me away from this spot. I stumbled over my feet for a moment before I was able to run away properly. "We need to find where they keep this so-called sacred tree," Dean said, gasping from running.

Sam and Dean stayed on either sside of me, just in case I feel over, I guess

"We need to torch it," I said with a weak voice.

Dean shook his head, "In the morning, we need to get out of here now."

We were pretty much running around blind though, the fog making it hard to find our way back to the main road. I started to see flashlights glowing, and so did the two boys. We ran around the corner, but Dean put his arm in front of me skidding to a stop.

 I looked up and saw Emily's aunt and uncle holding shot guns pointed at us. I gasped in fear when I realized we were surrounded. Sam and Dean were holding their arms up to protect me from these people.

"Give up, or this time I won't miss," Scotty threatened Dean.

Dean tensed up next to me and I asked, "What is he talking about?'

A sick smile twisted onto Scotty's face and he cocked his gun aiming it at my head. My eyes widened in fear as I backed up. Dean stood infront of me, so he couldn't get a clean shot.

"Not a chance," Dean seethed.

"I'm so happy to see you're awake," the professor said next to Scotty. I started to sway on my feet again, and leaned into Sam next to me. "Seems like you're still feeling it. Don't worry this will be over soon."

Fear surged through me as they all took a step closer to us."N-no," I stammered.

"I'm afraid you have no choice," Emily's uncle said, but before anyone else could say something an object was slicing through his abdomen.

I jumped back and gasped. My hand found Dean's arm, and I held onto it tightly. I looked behind Emily's uncle and met the eyes of the scarecrow. Like earlier a wave of dizziness hit me, and I nearly fell over. Thanks to Sam and Dean being on both sides of me, I didn't. The scarecrow grabbed the aunt, and shoved his sheath into the uncle's leg dragging them away.

I was in shock, I had no idea what had just happened. What I did know was that I am completely exhausted. The other townies ran away in fear, so it just left the three of us. The scarecrow had his male and female, so we had nothing to be scared of anymore.

Sam, Dean, and I made it slowly back to the car. I groaned and sat down in the back seat, and closed my eyes.

"Okay, we are gonna go burn this tree. Devyn, stay here and rest," Dean said.

I opened my eyes to protest, "What, no let me help."

Dean gave me a pointed look, "You were drugged, and almost used as a human sacrifice. Sleep."

Exhausted from the events of today I simply nodded my head, and laid down in the back seat. As soon as my head hit the seat, I was consumed in darkness. I wake up hours later to see Sam sitting in the front passenger seat. I smiled softly as him and Dean were smiling, listening to the music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 367 21
Dean rescues 5 year old Hayden from her abusive family and takes her under his wing. After recruiting his brother, Sam to find their father, the two...
53.8K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
42.5K 1K 26
Avery Reynolds had been through her fair share of trauma and heartache, but after one particularly horrific night, her life would change forever. She...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...