๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...

By Strwbry_Marie2

โ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.โž Hobi chuckles and clutches me to his chest, โWe ca... More

||Foreword||
|| Concept Gallery ||
|| Concept Gallery Pt. 2 ||
๐Ÿณ Eggs and Bacon ๐Ÿ”
โค๏ธ Love and Hate ๐Ÿ’”
โ˜ Memory Lane โ˜
๐Ÿคฌ Lunas, Alphas, and Cursing Humans ๐Ÿคฌ
๐Ÿ˜ก Annoying Visitors ๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ’ Cherries and Gold ๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ˜  Friends Argue Sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ—… Mate and Greet ๐Ÿ—…
๐Ÿ•’ Be Our Guest! โ˜•
โค๏ธ Physical Attraction, Chemical Reaction ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ•’ Horny and Waiting for You ๐Ÿ•’
๐Ÿงก Amber and Vanilla ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ‘ฌ Confrontation ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘ฌ Confrontation Pt. 2 ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿคง Broken Heart's Syndrome ๐Ÿค’
๐Ÿ•’ Time to Heal ๐Ÿ’Š
๐ŸŒ™ Goodnight Kisses ๐Ÿ’‹
๐Ÿ’ฆ Wet Dreams & Revenge ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ Distance ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ
๐Ÿฅบ Heartfelt Apologies ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜˜ Make Up, Make Out ๐Ÿ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰ Surprise, Surprise ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ”ŽLost and Found ๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ‘ Mate Orientation ๐Ÿ‘

1K 43 3
By Strwbry_Marie2

"You were a risk,

a mystery,

and the most 

certain thing I've ever known." 

~Beau Taplin, "A Certainty."

.....

Chapter 11

Y/N POV

Breakfast with my friends went rather quickly. The girls liked Namjoon and seemed to get along well with him. They laughed and talked like old friends. I didn't participate in any of it. I sit back and observe them. Even Hyunjin, who wasn't one to talk much, laughed and joined in on the conversation.

I mainly stared at Namjoon throughout breakfast. Whenever he caught me staring, he would smile and squeeze my thigh or held my hand. 

After breakfast, Namjoon wanted to go to the training facilities then go for a run. The training facility was somewhat busy today. A lot more girls were here today. I decide not to think much of it. I allow Namjoon to go into the men's locker room to change and I do the same.

[Namjoon and Y/N workout clothes]

A lot of people stopped to look at us as we walked past them, we stood pretty close together. Some whispered, some just stared. 

"Who is that guy? He is so hot," One girl whispered.

"You don't know? That's Alpha Kim of the Kim Pack," Another girl answered.

"Who's that girl with him? His mate?"

"What? No. That's our alpha, Alpha L/N."  

Huh? She must not be from our pack, I thought. 

"Did you see that ass on her?"

"Wow, she's hot,"

"Bro, just wait 'till she starts working out!"

I got to the bench press, sat there for a second, looking for Lisa or one of the girls to spot me. But none of them were there today. 

"Hey, Alpha! Do you need help? I can spot you," a boy offers.

"No, there's no need. I'll jus-"

"Alpha, I'll do it! I'm really strong, see?"

"Why do you get to do it? I wanna do it!" another boy whines.

"Really, I don't-" I start.

"No need, guys. I got it." I hear Namjoon say from behind me. He leans over my shoulder, looking at me, hands on my waist, "Is it okay if I spot you?" 

 It took me a second to form words and force them out of my mouth. He's standing close, our faces inches apart. I can feel his breath against my neck, and my skin is buzzing from his proximity. His hands- his hands were on me, my wolf howled in joy. His voice laced with authority, anger, and, maybe, just maybe, jealousy? His voice is so creamy, deep, and gentle. He clenches his jaw. Damn, that was sexy. 

The group of fanboys turn on their heels and run away, clearly intimidated by my mate, "Lucky, son of a bitch!" One of them hisses under their breath. 

I nod my head at Namjoon and lay back and put my hands on the bar.

"I could have handled them, y' know," I mumble.

"I believe you. Geez, does that happen every time you go to train?"

"Pretty much. Usually, I'm with some friend, but they aren't here,"

"Well, that proves that I'm not crazy," He sighs.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not the only one who thinks you're incredibly beautiful," He grins.

I blushed so hard, "Are you gonna spot me or not?" I spat, trying to find my face.

He chuckles and prepares to catch the bar. I lift it and bring it down to my chest, and set it back on the rack. "Add some more," I instruct.

"You sure?" He asks, concerned. 

"Yep," I say, popping the "p" at the end.

"I don't know, that looks pretty heavy to me-"

"Namjoon." I deadpan.

"Yes, baby,"I nearly choked, but hide it quickly, "Add some more weights,"

 He does it, only adding 2 more. 

"And stop that," I add.

"Stop what?"

"Flirting with me. Calling me 'baby'."

"Then how else will I make you fall for me. Why can't I call you baby?"

"You'll make it obvious, and someone might be listening," I pause. 

He chuckles and spots me while I do twenty reps. I get up once and done and switch with me. He had me switch the weights I used with heavier ones and spot him. He did even more than I thought, he kept going until he was red in the face and sweaty. 

He was pushing himself way too hard. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to impress me,"

"Well, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Know better," I drop the bar, suddenly wanting him to choke. He catches it before it crushes his windpipe, clearly struggling.

I lean over his red face, "Don't insult my intelligence,"

"I-I'm sorry! Just...just help me, please!" He gasps.

"Are you really sorry, or are you just afraid to die?"

"Both!" I lift the bar after I decided he didn't deserve any more punishment.

He gasps for air, "Thank you! Geez!" I walk away from him leaving the gym. I didn't have any energy to workout anymore.

Namjoon chases after me, "Wait up!" He catches up with me and matches my pace as we walk side-by-side, "Were you at least a little impressed?" He asks, peeking at me.

"I stopped being impressed with your strength when you started turning purple, you grape!" I snort. "I didn't turn purple! I turned red!"

"Red. Purple. Muscle. Noodle arms. Same thing," I say, speeding off towards my room as soon as we got in the house. "Shower and get changed. We're gonna go for a run!"

I change into a black shirt and biker shorts. When I get downstairs, I see that he's wearing a white T-shirt and basketball shorts.

 "Ready to go, slowpoke?"

 "Did you just call me slow? Oh, you are sooo gonna eat my dust!"

"Ready? Set-"

"GO!" I shout, taking off in a run.

"Yah! Cheater!" He chuckles and takes off after me.

As soon as we get past the field, and into the woods. I hide behind a bush and take off my clothes and strap them to a tree branch overhead; I shift, landing on my paws. 

I come out of my hiding place and try to find Namjoon's scent. He was hiding his scent. I find a spot under a shady tree and lay down for a nap. If he wanted me to look for him, he had another thing coming! I was not gonna play these little childish games with him.

I hear footsteps coming towards me. I know it's Namjoon; he stopped hiding his scent. He's standing over me, blocking the sun out. I had to stop myself from grinning, moving, or opening my eyes. He whines, drawing his face closer to mine and nudging my cheek. He presses his paw against my side and shakes me, but I stay still.

 He stands there for a minute or two observing me. He lays down beside me and starts to rub his body up and down mine. I jolt up, growling at him. He jumps back at my outburst. I can't help but stare at him. His wolf is beautiful.

(Namjoon's wolf)

(Y/n's wolf) 

His fur is dark as midnight and probably just as deep. So deep, you could get lost in it and feel like you're floating in the Milky Way. The gray orbs were just as hypnotizing. His eyes would have been simple to anyone else but were the bane of your existence.

He seems to be just as fascinated by me as I was with him. Our wolves were excited to see each other up close. I let him scent me, and once he's done, I scent him. He grumbles as I do this, but I don't care. If he can do it to me I can do it to him.

He jerks his head in the direction of the woods, and I sprint off ahead of him. He's hot on my flank. This was gonna be fun. We run through the forest side-by-side. I've never felt more alive and happy.

A/N:

Yay! Another chapter in the bag!

I put some more effort into this one (gifs, more visuals, etc.)

I'm also trying to keep consistency throughout the book, for example, in the beginning, I added quotes at the start of each chapter. I stopped doing that for a while and it will be edited.

I haven't updated in a while, mainly, because of school and updating my other stories.

(which you should check out BTW *wink wink*)

Tata (see what I did there? *windshield laughter*) for now.

Edited: ✔️

~Strawberry Marie 🍓🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, โI didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

7.8K 320 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
98.4K 5.2K 44
"So fuckin cute" "You think I'm cute?" "Did I say that out loud?" . . . . "Fuck" "Language!!" "Shit sorry, I didn't- oh fuck" s i g h . . . . "I coul...
209K 7.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...