Fate/Corrupted

By AParticularWeirdo

There was once a boy who had survived a hell which destroyed everything in its wake. He was almost dead but a... More

Morning Routine
Start of the Holy Grail War
Rin's Prospective
Visit to the Church
The Stalker
A Talk With Saber
A Little Chat With Archer
Giving Info
The Plan
Caster's End
A Deal With Archer
Rider's Elimination
The Dominant Personality
Illya's Situation
The King, Faker and Hound
The Einzbern's Defeat
The Final Battle

The New Shirou

1K 36 31
By AParticularWeirdo

I was a normal village kid with a normal family.
I was a normal child with a family living in a normal house.

I was randomly selected as a sacrifice for everyone's sins.
I was randomly chosen as the only one that survived hell.

I was reborn into a being full of never ending evil and hatred.
I was reborn from the depths of a disaster with a blank slate.

They cursed me to become the world's greatest evil.
My father cursed me with an unruly dream that I would forever follow.

I am the weakest servant with nothing that can make me stand a match against other servants.
I am only a human and the weakest magus that couldn't even think of matching a servant.

I forgave and accepted humanity for all their sins and atrocities.
I swore to save all of humanity no matter what part of myself I have to sacrifice.

I am Shirou Emiya and Angra Mainyu

____________________________________

Angra Shirou POV

I woke up to see the ceiling of the Tohsaka's base and headquarters which is also serving as Rin's house.

"Master do you need assistance" I heard the voice of a female that I knew to be my servant and I turned to see her in her typical corrupted armor.

"Salter" I called out to her with an unfamiliar mouth I never possessed but always did.

"Tell me how long has passed since I was knocked out" I said as I started to get up the bed using my legs that I never had until now and had my entire life.

"Not much time, it is only the next morning" Salter told me as I continued stretching my body out

"You know it feels so amazing to be back in a body after all this time" I said as I also felt that it was normal to be in this human body, most likely because of the now fused mind between us.

"Are you finally awake, idiot hero" said a voice of a servant I have met multiple times before but have never met at the same time.

"I am honestly surprised by your endurance to be able to use that servants Noble Phantasm without any repercussions" Archer commented as he shrugged his shoulders

"Shut the fuck up or maybe you should go back to your life as a tool" I said to Archer as he was starting to piss me off

"..How do you know about that" Archer said as he spoke in a serious tone and his expression darkened.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you think you can hide your unordinary existence from the one that made the Grail like this in the first place" I told Archer as I laughed at him for actually thinking he could fool me with how different he was than all the other servants I have seen in the other Holy Grail Wars.

"You're the servant inside of Shirou, aren't you? And you're the one that corrupted the Grail, that must mean you're Angra Mainyu" Archer asked his questions to me as I just walked to the washroom in the room and checked to see how I looked in the mirror.

"To answer your first question, I am and am not. For the second, I think it would be better to answer it when Rin is with us" I answered Archer as I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my red hair and my japanese complexion with the curses that were carved into me spread all over my body, it covered my face, arms, legs, fingers and even more parts of my body.

"How long does it take to ch--" I heard the voice of the familiar female I know yet unfamiliar voice of Rin Tohsaka.

"..Why does the air around you feel different now" Rin asked as I turned away from the bathroom mirror and looked at her with a grin on my face.

"Why don't you tell me but before you do, do you have someone around here that I can kill. I want to try cannibalism especially after having merged together" I asked Rin as I wanted to try cannibalism and see how human flesh tastes but didn't kill Rin for it as I knew she would easily kill me with her magecraft if I tried to kill her.

Rin looked at me with disgust written all over her face and my grin grew wider from her reaction.

"You're the servant inside of Emiya-kun aren't you" Rin asked me as she raised her hand up to use her magecraft and Salter materialized her sword as well as her armor as she got into a battle stance.

"Now let's talk things over shall we and not go on our impulses" I suggested to Rin as I looked at Salter for her to lower her sword and she didn't listen as she kept up her position of attack.

"Archer" I called out to Archer as he looked to me with an expression showing that he wasn't disgusted by me but was interested in what I was about to say.

"You are aware that I possess information of the Grail itself so how about you calm your master down" I told Archer as he looked at me and seemed uninterested by my mention of the Grail.

"So you don't want the Grail, well even so you must have a wish right. Help me and I will grant that wish for you no matter how deranged, disgusting or cruel that wish is" I offered to Archer as he seemed to be interested and put his hand out infront of Rin, stopping her from attacking me.

"ARCHER MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, I WON'T LET THAT SERVANT JUST CONTROL EMIYA-KUN" Rin yelled to Archer while she was glaring at me and I gave out a sigh

"Rin" Archer called out to the person he was blocking from attacking me with a deadly serious voice "I have my wish for this war and I won't let anyone, not even you stop me from achieving it" Archer told her with the same deadly serious voice he called out to her before.

"And do you really believe we can defeat Saber, especially if she decides to use her prana burst ability and attack us before we can react" Archer told Rin as he now looked at Salter who was still ready to fight and only didn't because of me not being attacked by Rin yet.

"Also I should say I am both the servant inside of this body as well as the body itself" I told Rin as she looked at me in confusion with Archer still keeping his gaze on Salter.

"Let's go to the living room and then I will tell you about it" I told Rin and Archer as Rin looked to be having a telepathic conversation with Archer in which Archer won as Rin started to walk away from the door.

I went out the door as Salter still kept her weapons and armor out in which I got annoyed by.

"Salter dematerialize your sword so you can stop using my prana, even if it is a small amount being used it is better to save every bit of prana considering how low this body is on it. But you can keep the armor on if you want to keep it on so at least get rid of the sword" I told Salter as she seemed to obey my command as she demateralized her sword.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rin was on the sofa opposite to me as Archer was pouring in tea in a cup while Salter was behind me in her armor and looked ready to attack in any moment. I was in a relaxed position with my arms spread out and had a grin on my face.

"You will answer my questions" Rin said to me as she was glaring at me but I didn't really care about it.

"Sure, but before we do is there a human family around here" I asked Rin as I still wanted to try cannibalism and also because I really wanted to see what her reaction would be.

"No there isn't any" Rin said as she glared at me even more than she did before

"Well I expected that there wouldn't be considering how being around others could possibly cause problems, especially for being the Tohsaka base and workshop" I said as I gave a sigh from the lost chance to try it out but made a mental note to try it out later.

"Though now to my questions, first off what do you mean that you are both Emiya-kun and the servant inside of him" Rin fired her question at me as Archer slid tea to the both of us but I didn't take it considering I would rather drink blood or something more inhumane.

"I mean it literally, I am the fused mind of both Shirou Emiya and the servant Angra Mainyu who lives inside of him" I told Rin as she now seemed even more in shock

"But how c-" Rin was going to start asking a bunch of questions so I just cut her off

"I am not the actual Angra Mainyu but only a normal human that people choose to inherit his name. Though all I have is the title so I am only Angra Mainyu in title while I now share the name of Shirou Emiya" I told her as I knew she was going to ask those questions at me.

"But then why does it seem that there is barely any part of Shirou left in you" Archer had now asked me as I turned to him and gave off another grin.

"I say we merged and while it is true it seems like I was the dominant personality so my mentality is more of Angra's than Shirou's. Though I still have that annoying trait of wanting to ba a hero no matter what it costs me" I answered Archer as I also rubbed my head at the past part about wanting to be a hero no matter what it takes. I guess that I have another conflicting fact about me as I recognize I am the world's evil yet also want to become a hero to save everyone, so damn annoying.

____________________________________

Archer POV

"..So even with this happening Shirou Emiya is still choosing to walk down that path" I muttered to myself as I hated how this Shirou Emiya wouldn't give up on his dream, though I guess even when I went back in the past the only time he didn't chose to walk down that path was the one which had Sakura being the vessel for the Holy Grail.

"The fuck you say Archer" the new version of Shirou I was stuck with asked me as he looked at me.

"Nothing important" I replied to him as I knew it would be better to just have him ignore what I said.

"Okay but anyways how did you even know I was the one who corrupted the Holy Grail, Archer" he asked me as I looked at him to see him with a grin on his face that showed he enjoyed watching me try to think of what to do.

"Wait, what do you mean the Holy Grail is corrupted? And how were you the one that corrupted it" Rin asked him as I felt some gratitude that she turned the attention away from me.

"Basically I was summoned into the 3rd Holy Grail War by the Einzberns into a new category, the Avenger Class. They did it in order to gain a servant that would destroy all the others and win them the Grail easily. Sadly for them though I am the weakest servant and ended up dying on the fourth day I was summoned" he said as I was surprised the Einzberns were willing to take that risk but it wasn't that shocking. Though Rin was the opposite as she looked to be in complete shock by the information this new Shirou was spouting.

"And because I died I was absorbed into the Holy Grail like every servant, but when I was absorbed my very existence of being the World's Greatest Evil became apart of the Holy Grail. So the Holy Grail became corrupted and it's new mission was to bring forth the true form of the Worlds Greatest Evil. The Grail also ended up merging me with itself without any consent" he finished with his story about how the Grail became corrupted and Rin was even more surprised while I didn't really care all that much but understood it.

"W-wait, if you're the Worlds Greatest Evil how did you leave the Grail and enter Emiya-kun's body" Rin asked him as she was confused by some parts of the story of his not matching up with him being merged with Shirou now.

"It was because at the Fuyuki Fire, or should I say the last Holy Grail War in which the lesser Grail was destroyed by Kiritsugu Emiya. When he destroyed it, the Corrupted Grail leaked out its mud and with it having been connected to the Greater Grail I was given a chance to escape from the Corrupted Grail itself. So I took that chance and met the body of an almost dead kid and went into his body. Though guess my surprise when the man who let me escape, Kiritsugu Emiya came to the kid and gave him Avalon. That annoyed the fuck out of me because I couldn't take over his body and had to end up using years just to corrupt the Avalon inside of his body so I can get to him" Shirou or more accurately Angra Mainyu said with annoyance at the end when he mentioned Avalon protecting Shirou from being taken over.

"Now back to you Archer, how did you know about me being the one that corrupted the Holy Grail? Is it because you're a Counter Guardian, or is it because when you were alive you lived in a Holy Grail War" Shirou asked me as he was getting to close to the right answers

"Wait I got it now" he said as if he just realized something and had a big grin on his face as he looked at me "It all makes complete sense" he said as I knew he found out the truth that I didn't want anyone to find out.

"W-what do you mean the truth" Rin asked him as she still seemed to be in shock from the earlier information given to us.

"He didn't tell you, well that makes a lot of sense to not tell her about it" he said to himself as I really regretted defending him and should have just killed him with Rin and me dying as collateral damage.

"He is a Counter Guardian, a being who is taken out of the confines of time and forever serves as a weapon to kill any threat that may cause humanity's destruction. And his employers happen to be both the will of the world, Gaia that wants the world's life to be extended and the unconscious will of humanity, Alaya that wants the survival of humanity" he told Rin as I grit my teeth and started to project the twin blades I always use.

It seems that this Shirou Emiya that is now merged with Angra Mainyu is even more unbearable than the normal Shirou Emiya that has a hero complex. So I will end this all and get rid of the Shirou Emiya in this world.

____________________________________

Angra Shirou POV

Archer comes rushing at me as I have a grin on my face for him actually getting worked up about me telling his secret.

"Salter" I called out to my servant as she immediately blocked Archer from bringing down his sword on me.

"ARCHER STOP" Rin yelled out to Archer as a wave of prana flowed through the air and Rin used her second command seal.

"Damn it, why did you stop me Rin? I could have killed the new Shirou Emiya in this world and completed my goal" Archer asked Rin as his movements were completely stopped and he seemed to be struggling to try to fight against Rin's command seal.

"Archer, I told you before I will grant you your wish no matter what it is didn't I" I retold Archer what I offered him as he turned his attention back to me and glared at me which gave just the reaction I wanted from him.

"So when we destroy the Holy Grail I will grant your wish and let you kill me or if you died by then I will kill myself" I told Archer as he seemed surprised by my offer and I heard a gasp from Rin. Salter also looked in my direction but not with surprise but with confusion.

"I honestly won't live for that long as the constant absorption of the prana in this body had a dire affect on it, especially with how low this body is on it. So my body has now deteriorated to the point where it will lose all function and the body will die in about 2 to 3 months" I told them as Rin was surprised and worried while Archer seemed to be surprised in the beginning but at the end he seemed to understand.

Salter on the other hand didn't show any emotion in her expression that one might think she doesn't care at all but I saw the little movement of her hand in which my grin broadened.

"I should also add that with me now having to supply a servant with prana my deteriorating state will quicken so now it will probably be in half a month" I added as I had a grin on my face the whole time as seeing their reactions kept me entertained.

Rin looked like she wanted to argue but she was too confused by everything to even think of a solution. Archer on the other hand seemed to have calmed down and looked me in the eyes to see if I was lying and gave out a sigh.

"Then I guess we can work together from now on, though don't think I like doing this" Archer said to me as it seemed the command seal wore off as he started to walk behind Rin and Salter did the same as she stood behind me.

____________________________________

Rin POV

I was thinking about all I was told about and was trying to process it all as I found something I didn't understand.

"Emi--Angra what does Archer being a Counter Guardian relate to him wanting to kill you" I asked as I was confused about why that mattered for why he wanted to kill Emiya-kun.

"You can call me by whatever you called Shirou by and him being a Counter Guardian relates to it as he is the future version of Shirou Emiya" he told me as I looked to Archer to see him not even trying to deny what he said.

"Archer, how is this possible" I asked Archer as I wanted to know how a person could become a heroic spirit in this day and age.

"There is a system called the Counter Force that gives people the opportunity to join it and become a pillar to save humanity as a Counter Guardian. Of course it is entirely up to the person the offer is given to if they chose to accept the contract or not" Emiya-kun answered as Archer looked at me and nodded his heads in acceptance that what Emiya-kun was saying was right.

"May I ask of something, master" Saber asked Emiya-kun as I now turned to look at her as this was the first time she interrupted a conversation besides that one time.

"What is it" Emiya-kun said as he turned to look at Saber

"I wish to know what we are going to do with the Holy Grail" Saber asked him as he gave off another grin

"Oh for that, you see we are going to destroy the Holy Grail like my father did in the last Holy Grail War. Though I need you to destroy it, is that alright with you Salter" Emiya-kun said as he lead off into asking Saber a question at the end

"If that is what you wish, master" Saber replied with

"Now let's leave" Emiya-kun said as he got up from the couch he was on and stretched his body.

"Wait, what about everything else like your deteriorating condition, Archer and the Holy Grail itself" I asked as I didn't want him to leave in the middle of our conversation.

"Well we can just talk about it all later, I really just want to leave this place and go back home" Emiya-kun said as he already walked out the door with his Saber servant behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 531 44
Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scattered memories and a burning hatred of huma...
37.3K 898 13
after the fifth holy grail war shirou emiya has been going around saving many kinds of people until he comes across the holy grail shocked at seeing...
234K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
24.4K 656 49
We all know the story of Kirei Kotomine as well as Gilgamesh but what if this time around.Much like Kiritsugu,Gilgamesh found a child and choose to t...