i'll tell the stars about you...

By playboysenpai

in most cases, you move on from high school, maybe keep a friend or two, and try and find your way through li... More

ill tell the stars about you || kenhina
part 1 || until we meet again, shoyo.
part 2 || what a beautiful sight to fall asleep to
part 3 || shut up, kei.
part 4 || point taken
part 5 || i'm spending the night
part 6 || what a sight
part 7 || is that lev? haiba lev?
part 8 || please, chibi-chan.
part 9 || you understand, kitten? (18+)
part 11 || does it bother you?
part 12 || fashion icon
part 13 || i wanna hear it. (18+)
part 14 || babie
part 15 || paparazzi
part 16 || i'm your wife.
part 17 || the storm
part 18 || i'll tell the stars about you, kenma.
part 19 || on the edge
part 20 || you are the one.

part 10 || make me, senpai.

502 27 4
By playboysenpai

Today is the day Karasuno's old volleyball team comes together, when Daichi Sawamura was captain. The members are meeting up at their old coach's shop, but the stop wasn't just a shop anymore. Ukai added a small restaurant to the side of his family's shop after some family and his husband encouraged him with saying his cooking is exceptional. Only some of the members knew that Ukai had married their old Takeda Sensei, and many would be surprised when they saw them. The old members were permitted to bring a significant other or a friend with them, so of course, Hinata asked Kozume to come along with him.

"Hey Kenma, I've got to ask you something." Hinata said when he walked into Kozume's bedroom and leaned against the doorframe.
"Yeah, what's going on Shoyo?" Kozume looked up from his stream and moved one side of his headset slightly behind his left ear.
"Do you want to come with me to the Karasuno get together tonight? Coach moved his shop to Tokyo, so it's not a long drive. Twenty minutes maybe? It's at seven." Hinata explained.

"Are you sure? Aren't those plus one invitations for your significant others?" Kozume looked little confused. He and Hinata weren't dating, shouldn't he bring someone he's interested in or something?
"You're the closest thing to a significant other I have, and besides, I'd like you there more regardless." It could be just Kozume's cold room, but it could've been Hinata's words that made the gamer's cheeks flare up.
"Yeah, of course. I'll come with."

"Great. I'm heading out for a while, Lev wants to meet up." Suddenly, Kozume's annoyance sparked, and he didn't really know why Haiba's name irritated him, but it just did.
"I think he's bringing his girlfriend too, so I asked Kei to come with. I still have to catch up with that blonde. I've missed him a ton, honestly. You can't live with or without his annoying personality." Hinata chuckled as he looked through one of the moving boxes for his clothes while ranting to Kozume about his plans for the day. Once he found what he wanted to wear and laid it out on the bed before starting to take his shirt off, but Kozume stopped him.

"Shōyō, I'm streaming, you're in the camera view. Don't change here." He really wasn't in the view, but Kozume didn't really feel like taking a chance.
"What's wrong with spicing up your stream, Kozume, huh?" Hinata smiled cheekily at Kozume, and for whatever reason, when he said his last name, something happened in his stomach. He knew he couldn't handle this teasing side of his best friend for long. He needs to tell him how he feels or Kozume will die of embarrassment every time he says something like this. But seriously, that's the only time Kozume thought his last name sounded that good.

"Oh my god Shōyō, go change in the closet. Don't make me get up from my stream, you're making my comments go crazy." Kozume somehow regained his posture, not even thinking about how his viewers heard about the whole Karasuno invite ordeal. He's been getting more views from the United States lately, probably because of Hinata. They loved the volleyball player there.
"You can be so mean to me sometimes, Kenma. Fine. I'll change in the closet." Hinata picked up his clothes from the bed and walked up to Kozume, he placed his hand on one of the arm rests, and bowed down to the active camera over Kozume's left shoulder.

"What's up you guys? How are you liking my best friend over here? Did you know that in volleyball training camp Kenma's captain had to take his DSD away from him to make him eat?" Hinata laughed at the memory while he spoke in perfect english, his accent sounding completely american. Kozume just scoffed at the memory before a small smile broke out on his face.
"Stop embarrassing me and go change, Shō. Your precious friends are waiting." Kozume commented while pushing Hinata's face away from him with his hand.

Hinata captured Kozume's hand in his and gently placed it on the arm rest before trashing for a butterfly clip that was randomly laying on Kozume's desk from Natsu visiting the other night. Hinata gently took hold of Kozume's loose front strands, twisted them to one side, and clipped them in place to the left with the pink butterfly clip. Hinata leaned down and quickly kissed Kozume's cheek before hugging his shoulders. He took his leave to the closet to change and Kozume placed his headset back on, resumed his stream and peered at some comments from the active people that were watching him. He couldn't make out many since they were moving at such a fast pace, but he managed to catch one or two.

Hinata now exited the closet with a new outfit, and he looked damn hot. He saw his best friend was deep into his game, so he decided to bring him some water and some healthy snacks because he knew that he'd be gaming probably even after Hinata got back, and he didn't want him to be too full or anything before the dinner with the old team tonight. As Hinata was about to walk into the room with his hands occupied with drinks and snacks for his best friend, he heard his shout in excitement and laughing at his game.

So fucking cute, Hinata thought to himself smiling lightly. He walked in and saw Kozume laying back in his chair, swinging lightly from side to side which only meant he won another game and waited to start another round with his teammates. Hinata placed the water and the snacks on a spare coffee type table and pulled it next to Kozume's chair so that he'd have an easier access.
"I'm going Ken, do you need anything?" Hinata asked after he gently pulled Kozume's headset aside making the shorter man look at up at him with a smile.

"Nothing I can think of."
"Alright. I got you some food and water here, don't let me see it here when I come back. Now give me a hug so that I can go." This was usual in their friendship. They wouldn't really go anywhere without a hug. It was a second nature in their friendship since they became friends. Kozume stoop up and extended his arms over Hinata's shoulders, making Hinata hug Kozume around his waist.
"I'll be back soon and then we can get ready and go to the dinner. We should also get some cat food tomorrow, our cats are running out of food."

"Of course. Be safe. Bye Shō." Kozume gave Hinata a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the snacks before sitting back into his chair with his leg propped up on the chair. Hinata couldn't resist taking a picture, he thought his best friend looked cute.  As he walked out of their apartment, Hinata tapped away on his phone saying he'll be at the meeting place soon. Tsukishima and Haiba were already together, and apparently Tsukishima is being mean to Haiba, as expected. It made Hinata think of the old days when Tsukishima would make fun of him as well, not like he doesn't do it now, too.

During the elevator ride and the walk to his car, Hinata thought he'd like to join Kozume's stream for a second, just to see what he looked like while streaming. Usually, while Kozume is streaming, Hinata was already at volleyball practice or bush doing something involving sleeping. As his screen loaded, he unlocked the car and got into his driver's seat. The screen finally showed Kozume's stream, so he turned his volume up.
"Yeah, sure I guess I can answer some questions. I haven't in a while. it's been months since I've just sat here and talked, but the game is loading anyway so please slowly so I can read them." Kozume smiled so cutely thwt Hinata had to screenshot.

The voice he was using, the tone, reminded him of the voice Kozume used with little kids. Kozume actually likes little children, and he's so cute when he talks to them.
"Was that Hinata Shōyō in your stream? Uh, yes. That was Shōyō." Kozume smiled slightly while saying his name, and Hinata's heart did a flip, for sure, this is what the little gamer made him feel all the damn time.
"Are you and Hinata living together? Well, he's in the process of moving into my apartment so I'd answer that as a yes." They're living together. Crazy, he never thought Kozume would offer, knowing how much Kozume loved his own free space.

"How do you know Hinata? Well, we met because of volleyball. We had a scheduled practice game with his team, and we were going to their school so I got lost in a neighborhood. Shōyō also got lost, but he approached me and asked me for my name while I was playing DSD. The same one my ugly captain at the time took away to make me eat. Oh, I'd say sorry Kuroo but I'm really not sorry." Kozume laughed when he saw Kuroo's comment on his stream about how mean he was when he called Kuroo ugly. Hinata just smiled at his best friend's live stream before turning one road closer to the meeting spot.

"How close are you and Hinata? Well, Shōyō and I are really close, I guess. I've known him since my second year of high school, and we've been friends ever since. I was sixteen when I met him, I'm almost twenty four now." That's right, it's almost Kozume's birthday. It was just a reminder for Hinata to finish his plans for Kozume's get away day, he's been planning something for him since he started staying over at Kozume's place all the time.
"Do you still play volleyball? Yes I do, I'm just not a regular player. I'm a part of a club, and i play at least three times a week after I'm off the clock from my gaming company."

That was something Hinata did not know. He didn't know Kozume still played, he hasn't told him anything in the past month or two they've been reconnected. It was expected though, Kozume usually doesn't speak on things people don't ask him about. Hinata pulled into the parking lot, turned off the car and unbuckled the seat belt. The red head picked up his phone to comment on his live before he clicked off of it to go do what he needed to do.

nekouhai
i love you neko-chan.

Kozume looked at his comments before he saw one that made his heart do backflips. Was he watching the whole time? Anyway, he smiled at the username, Nishinoya dared him to change it to something related to Kozume when they were playing truth or dare in training camp. Hinata changed it to 'nekouhai' as a way of saying neko - kouhai, because Kozume loved cats, and Hinata already called him neko-chan, so he just changed chan to kouhai.
"I love you too, my kouhai. Maybe you should change your username, it's been years." Kozume chuckled and reached over for his water. He wasn't expecting the next comment, so he has a mini coughing fit. What was Hinata saying?

nekouhai
make me, senpai. ;)

"Maybe when I see you next, I just might, my kouhai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 48 13
'Kenma, tell me something you've never told anyone before.' 'I think I'm in love with you.' ~ You're a photographer for Karasuno's school paper. He's...
3.7K 88 10
Y/n had a huge crush on Kenma but after some events she sees that it's useless what happens when she meets Kageyama after deeming love gone But what...
187K 4.5K 15
As Hinata Shoyo's little sister, I was there to support him. From when he was in junior high like me up until he joined Karasuno's volleyball team. I...