The Wabi-Sabi Girls!

By --TheFallen--

Follow Akina, Chiho, Kara,Kaguyah and many more, in their adventures to save the school (Kinstugi Senior High... More

Characters
Info Before You Read
Chapter 1: Waking Up With Akina!
Chapter 2: I Swear I'm Not Crazy!

Chapter 3: I Swear We're Not Always Like this!

24 3 0
By --TheFallen--

"I think Osamu and his friends have powers and or are not human!"

Stare...

...

...

...

"Uh... Girls?" 

...

...

...

...

"SAY SOMETHING!" 

...

...

...

...

"PFFFFFT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" They all fall and start laughing at Kara, as she stood there with a serious look on her face.

"Girls I'm not joking! This is serious!"

"Yeah sure... Next you're going to tell us he's a demon." Says Kaguyah while taunting her. 

"Yeah... And after that she's going to say that they all go to our same school. Come on Kara... You know it's all just stories..." Says Akina while sweating. "THEY DO!"

"YES! YES YES AND YES! THAT'S EXACTLY IT! They want us to think it's all stories when it's actually all true! Think about it! It's the perfect distraction and excuse." Explains Kara. 

"Come on Kara..." Says Akina. 

"Come on Kara what? I'm being serious here! Look! I always write everything important down on my phone. Look at this! Why would I write something so messed up?!"

"Huh?" They all quietly stare at her phone while reading it. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Could you scroll down please?" Asks Akina.  

"Yeah sure." 

They continue reading...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Again please." 

"Yup yup!" 

"This is scary. I don't like it... Why did he want to kill me?" Whispers Chiho. 

"Keep reading. It actually gets better." Says Kara.

They continue reading...

...

...

...

...

...

"So you are telling me that you three got kidnapped and were almost killed?! And I was there too... With Ayuma... If this is true then why don't any of us remember it happening? Something like this... Would be impossible to forget." 

"That's the part i'm still trying to solve. The only explanation I can come up with, is that Ayuma wiped our memory after she saved us. There is no other explanation." 

"What if... This never happened and it was all a dream?" Asks Akina. 

"It was not a dream! I would not write it if it was."

"Kara..." Akina stares at her. 

 "Okay fine I'm lying... I would still write it down and then probably would tell you girls... But I'm telling you, this was not a dream!" 

"Are you sure Kara?" 

"Yeah! I am! I even have proof. I don't remember ever writing this. And I remember everything! That has to be part of the memory spell or whatever she or they used on us. I mean an accident... Come on! It's bull." 

"That does not make them demons..." 

"I was hoping you would say that! Then explain this!" Chibi Kara pulls out a big board and flips the huge page. "Okay! Deborah Leviathan. Do you see something, I don't know... Similar in this name?" Asks Kara while hitting the board with her little stick. 

They all shake their heads. 

"Of course not! I didn't realize it at first too. Only a fool would miss this. Leviathan is some sort of demon general or something. It's a demon last name... It has to be! Maybe some sort of bloodline type of thing? I don't know yet." 

"What? We've seen plenty of people walking around with weird name. It's just a lucky coincidence." Says Akina. 

"I knew you would say that too. Next!" Chibi Kara flips to the next page and smacks it with her stick again. "Ayuma and Lilith Succubus! SUCCUBUS!" She hits it again causing the girls to flinch and all nod. "SUC-CU-BUS! THAT'S LITERALLY A DEMON THAT SLEEPS WITH MEN AND KILLS THEM TO STAY ALIVE! Hitomi Mayurama Satan... COME ON! YOU CAN'T TELL ME THIS IS STILL A COINCIDENCE!"

"Uh..." Akina can't think of anything to say. 

"That's four massive coincidences! I don't believe it. I'm telling you... I though of everything before telling you girls. But whatever I think of, still won't change the fact that what I'm saying sounds insane. And I know that. But we almost all died... I think we at least deserve to know the truth. Don't you girls agree?"

"So your brilliant plan is to just go to them and plainly ask them if they are demons or have powers?" Akina's eyes start to twitch as she stares at Kara nod with a big smile on her face. 

"Unless..." 

"Oh no... Please don't tell me you have more theories?" Asks Akina. 

"Ayuma is a Succubus and Deborah is a Leviathan demon, possibly a princess by the way she acts. She is very well mannered but still likes to tease everyone once in a while. She also speaks her mind which is something I like. But... Why are they with Osamu? Hehehe... This is the coolest and craziest part. I think... He's the devil. SO?! What do you think?! I mean it makes sense why nobody ever talks to us or bullies us when he is around. And because of Akina he is our guardian angel! Uh well... Demon? Oh my god! I should write this down and make a manga out of it later! This shit will sell! A human versus a Succubus... Competing for the devils love! OOF GENIUS!" 

"That's impressive Kara." Says Kaguyah. 

"What?" Asks Kara. 

"That was actually amazing investigation work." 

"Oh... Stahp it... You're making me blush." Kara covers her face while turning red. 

"Don't encourage her Kaguyah!" 

"Too late. She's in too deep." Says Kaguyah. "But something is bothering me." 

"What's that?" Asks Akina. 

"When I was reading it... I was able to see everything so... Clearly. It was like I was actually there." 

"Yeah... Me too." Says Chiho while nodding.  

"How do you think I felt when I read it the first time? I though you girls died! I was so scared..."

"Is that why you called us all at three in the morning and made this meeting?" Asks Kaguyah. 

"Aww... It's okay... Wait! No! This could all still be a very lucky coincidence." Akina stares at her determined to change her mind. "I can't let them know..." 

"Fine! Let's make a bet then. If I can prove they have powers then you all have to apologize for laughing at me and admit that I am always right. Sound good?" Asks Kara.

"Hm... Will you drop it until then and not act sus?" Asks Akina. 

"Hah sus... You like that one huh? Okay fine. Then we got a deal. The bet is on!" Says Kara. 

"Phew..." Akina let's out a relieved sighs. 

"So back to you~ Osamu fooled you into bed HUH?! When was this?! I didn't know you two were seeing each other. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US?!" Asks Kara. "Friends are not supposed to keep secrets from each other!"

"I wasn't..."

"Yeah..."

"Were not..." 

"Go on..." 

"I..." 

"Uhuh. Uhuh. I'm listening." 

"We didn't... It was just a dream." Says Akina while looking away disappointed.  

"A SEX DREAM?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAD A SEX DREAM WITH HIM?!" Screams Kara while having a nose bleed. "WHAT WAS HE LIKE?! Was he... You know..." She winks at her. 

"I... I don't know..." 

"What?! How do you not know?! I'm so confused right now. It was a sex dream right?" 

"I guess..." 

"Hold on a freaking minute! Tell me you didn't! Akina... Tell me you didn't chicken out." Kara gets covered by a dark aura as she stares at her. "Tell me..." 

"Hehe... Ish?" 

*Grab*

"YOU DIDN' T HAVE SEX IN A SEX DREAM?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Screams Kara while choking and shaking her around.  

"I didn't want to abuse him..." 

"WHAT?! IT'S! A! DREAM! Nothing about it is real! Damn it Akina! You could have used that chance to see if he is the devil and bang his brains out! You missed your only chance... Those dreams come once in a blue moon." 

"Huh? Really? I've had several just this week? AAH?!" Akina covers her mouth with her hands. "Oh no..." 

"WHHAAAAAAAAAT?! So... Did you?!" She winks at her again.  

Akina smiles and shakes her head, being too scared to answer. 

*Grab!*

"YOU HAD THE DREAM SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU STILL DIDN'T BANG HIM! NOT EVEN ONCE?! WHAT KIND OF WOMEN ARE YOU!" Kara continues shaking her around while choking her.  

"Calm down! I'm not saying we didn't do anything at all..." 

"OH!" She quickly let's Akina go. "What did you do?!" 

"Well... I... I don't want to talk about it."

"Damn... Now you have to tell me!" 

"Punishment for your sins. I agree with Kara." Kaguyah nodes. 

"I'm curious too..." Says Chiho while blushing. 

"I... Well..." Akina holds the cover closer to her as she blushes. "We... Kissed." She whispers while holding the cover over her mouth. 

"You what?!" 

"We... Kissed." 

"How did it feel? And don't spare any detail! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!" 

"It was nice. His finger's were so warm. It's like once he grabs you... You don't want him to let go."

"That sounds nice." Whispers Chiho while smiling. 

"We don't want to know that! Did you do anything more then kissing?!" 

"I told you... We didn't get very far. I don't know what you think we did but he only took my bra off and su... OH!" She hides her face with the cover. 

"What the hell is a du?" 

"There is a god..." Akina sighs being relieved as she slowly removes the cover. 

"Not du... She said Su." Says Chiho. 

"Wait no... Chiho!" Akina jumps on Chiho, shutting her up.  

"Su?" Kara looks at her weird. "What the hell is a su?" 

"I believe she was going to say suck." Says Kaguyah.  

"What...?" Kara turns and looks at Akina blushing while hiding her face again. "HE SUCKED YO TITTIES?!" 

"Okay fine! Yes he did. Now can we change the subject already?" 

"Okay fine. But I just got one last question." 

"Okay... What is it?" Asks Akina nervously. 

"Did he..." Kara looks at her big boobs as the cover was finally off of her. 

*GRAB GRAB*

"HUH?!" Akina immediately turns red as Kara jumped on her grabbing her boobs.

"Did he do this though?!" 

*BLRGHBLRHG!* 

"EEEEEEEEK!" Akina looks down and sees Kara's face between her boobs.

"So?! Did he?" 

"Get off me you pervert!" 

*Tazer click*

"You dirty dirty girl..." Kaguyah walks towards her and... 

*Door open*

"Akina start getting ready. Were leaving in fifteen minutes..." Says Mina. 

"Punishment time." Whispers Chiho while laughing.

"Dirty girls need to be punished." Kaguyah tazes her while she was on Akina causing her to get tazed too.  

"ADADADADADADADADD!" Akina's foot touches Kaguyah. 

"ADADADADADAADADDAADD!"  

"Hahahaha..." Chiho giggles behind them as they were all getting shocked. 

"Why you!" Akina touches Chiho. 

"No..." They all get shocked and lay on the bed, while smoke started to come out of them.  

Akina looks up and sees Mina just staring at them confused. 

"Uh... We're not always like this?" 

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 58.8K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
57.4K 3.6K 26
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...
1.7M 63.8K 48
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...
1.3M 42.8K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...