Ink & Flowers (Bunny South Pa...

By your_average_punk

~not my art~ In the town of South Park things have changed since everyone grown up. Most people parents left... More

Author's note
Chapter 1-Ink meets Flowers
Chapter 2-Lillies in ink
Hey people
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author note

chapter 8

2.5K 66 14
By your_average_punk

Butters pov
I couldn't help it Ken barely started talking and I couldn't help but cry I was in love with him and never let that go weve sent a few letters talked over different platforms but never got back together cause of the distance but when he said loved I couldn't stop crying. I saw that he noticed and I was pulled into his chest and wasnt let go he started to play with my hair slowly I started to feel tired till I passed out crying on Kenny's chest.

Kenny's pov
I relized he passed out probably from crying and the fact I still know he likes his hair played with I layed down onto the couch trying not to wake him keeping him close to my chest. I placed a kiss on his head saying goodnight to him and falling asleep with him in my arms.

~*time skip*~

Butters pov
I was half alseep, I tried to move and couldnt. I opened my eyes and relized I was alseep ontop of kennt practically. His arms locked around my body holding me to him. My mind was a haze I felt hungover but instead of trying to escape I stared at Kenny's beautiful sleeping face he looked like a statue sleeping so peacefully. I think I ended up stareing to long cause he shocked me outta it with a very groggy deep morning voice ringing through my ears " hmm butters how long have you been up" he said as he let go of my waist letting us both sit up. A blush ran across my face as I started to stare again. Kenny chuckled softly ruffled my hair and said he was going home. Its was such a blur I didnt relize he left by the time he said bye and walked out the door.

Kenny pov
I couldnt stay there and longer I needed to go back to my place. I walked so dammed quickly back to my house I practically broke down the door opening it. I fell into my bed and my mind raced bout Butters. Hours past when I finally stopped running through everything I've done to him. God why did I break him but god why do I want to make it up to him I thought I moved on from that adorable mess off a man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹