Meh Art

By A_Poofy_Pomeranian

It'll mostly be BNHA or other anime remakes, and it's gonna be a mix of my hand drawn art and the digital stu... More

Um...Welcome
Yup
Whoops
Heh
Wht
YeEt
Hi
NaNi
Hewo
Hehehe
More Help Pls-
Oops
Erm
Uh
Yay
Ta da
Noice
New!
Hi
Nah
Cool
Idek
Hum
Hiii
Hey
Lovely
Dunno

Help

59 6 17
By A_Poofy_Pomeranian

Soooo

I was trying to go to sleep last night at 10:30, and was having a bit of trouble. I got up and took a melatonin tablet, which normally works, but didn't this time.

My iPad actually broke and I'd had no way to get my creative juices out during the day, so I just mindlessly sat up in bed grabbed a rough sketch pencil, random piece of paper from my desk and then....this happened. (With no eraser sjsjsjsjsksk-)

AND FOR SOME REASON IM SORTA PROUD OF IT¿ LIKE, I GOT THAT HAND OKAY (ish) WITH NO MODEL OR REFERENCE¿? AND BAKUGOU LOOKS LIKE BAKUGOU EVEN THOUGH I DREW FROM MEMORY¿?¿ WHAT THE HECK¿?¿?

SOMEONE PLS SEND HELP BC THIS IS WHAT MY MIND DOES AT HALF PAST TEN AT NIGHT WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING?!?!

Anyways...

I'm in the process of redrawing it so I'll upload that too later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...