Apartment 1D (Zainourry)

By Labsareawsome

Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn are four lovers living in apartment 1D in a nice townhouse complex in the middle... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Epilogue)

Chapter 1

3.7K 101 10
By Labsareawsome

Harrys POV

    "Come on Harry the movers have moved all your stuff in and mom already went over to decorate for you. Now you just got to go over and make it your own." My sister Gemma tells me as she puts my suit case in the trunk. 'Thanks Gems for everything.' I tell her as I give her a hug, "No problem love, just make sure to keep yourself and this little one happy and healthy." She tells me as she puts her hand on my slight bump. You see I'm three months pregnant and was kicked out by my old boyfriend because of it. But I've never been happier, knowing I get to start a family of my own (granted not they way I thought it would be but still a family none the less) makes me so excited. 'I will I promise, love you Gem', "Love you too, text me when you get there!" She yells as I back out of her drive way. While driving I decide what rooms should be set up first and which I can wit until later.

     I pull into my drive way in front of my new apartment. Its a two story, grey brick house with two windows on the front of the house, and a cherry red door with some pots ready to have flowers planted in them. I get out of my car, quickly grabbed my suitcase from the back and made my way into my new house. I make my way inside to see all my furniture set up in every room. Making a mental note of calling my mom later in order to thank her I set my suitcase down and take a tour starting in the family room and ending the empty room across from mine that will become my little ones nursery.

(downstairs)

(Family room but just a wall instead of the big window)

Dining room

Kitchen

Powder room

(Upstairs)

Harrys bedroom

Guest bedroom

master bathroom(toilet is next to shower)

bathroom 

     Entering the final room of my house I'm already planning out how I want the nursery to look. I check the clock and see its only four giving me enough time to run over to the store to get some groceries and necessities I need for my new house. I make a list and head over to target. Passing by the baby section was just too tempting for me not to get anything so I picked out a little onesie that says "mommy loves me" putting it in the cart I provide and try my hardest to stick to the list. Lesson learned, never shop hungry and pregnant. I make my purchase and quickly make my way home to start on dinner. Once I was home I make my way to my trunk to grabs some bags to bring in. Picking up a couple bags I turn around only to be met with four men standing behind me. I slightly jump as I wasn't expecting anyone to be there but replace my shocked face with a smile. "Hello, we are your neighbors from apartment 2D. I'm Liam and thats Niall, Louis, and Zayn. Would you like some help with those?" Liam asks after he finishes introducing himself and the other boys. 'Hi I'm Harry, if you guys wouldn't mind that would be a great help.' I tell them, "We wouldn't have offered if we did." Louis says with a grin and each of them pick up ten bags each, finishing it all in one trip. I lead them to the kitchen and set my two bags on the counter. 'you can just set those down wherever, thank you so much that would've taken me at least a half an hour.', "No problem Harry." Zayn says. 'Would you guys like to stay and talk over a cuppa?' I offer, "We would love to!" Niall says. I lead them out to my family room and start a pot of coffee for them and tea for me. 

Serving up the tea and coffee with a cream n' sugar on the side on a tray I make my way out to the boys.   

Hello world, 

I know weird and slow introduction but I'm hoping this will pick up in the next few chapters. I hope you enjoy this story! Links to all my pictures down below

Family room; https://onekindesign.com/2015/04/17/38-small-yet-super-cozy-living-room-designs/

dining room:https://classiccasualhome.com/our-more-comfortable-dining-room-and-other-updates/

Kitchen:https://inspiredkitchendesign.com/ikd-kitchen-favorite-cozy-family-ikea-kitchen/

Powder room; https://mercurymosaics.com/blogs/news/how-to-tile-a-small-space-on-a-budget/ 

bedroom;https://spiridecor.com/50-comfy-gorgeous-master-bedroom-design-ideas/9/

bedroom ;http://hymnsandverses.com/2015/11/comfy-cozy-winter-bedroom-and-new-sign.html

master bathroom; https://homebnc.com/best-master-bathroom-ideas/

bathroom; https://i1.wp.com/decorecent.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/guest-bathroom-decorating-ideas-21.jpg?resize=736%2C1104&ssl=1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...
20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...
62.2K 1.3K 21
This story is about the One Direction boys. The obstacles they go through and the growth they make as a couple as well as fathers. The boys are on t...
1.7K 43 13
A Harry Potter 1D themed fanfiction. Harry Styles Potter begins at Hogwarts, on the train on his way there he meets Niall Horan Weasley and Liam Pay...