Journal of Lloyd M. Garmadon...

synchro_writer tarafından

Hi, I'm Lloyd. I live a sad life that I doubt anyone would wanna care about. I have family issues, friend iss... Daha Fazla

First Entry
You've GOT to be kidding me.
What Cruel Luck.
This might be a Long Entry
*shrugs
The Ninja
The Dark Lord
What the WHAT!
Onto The Surprises!
Wasted Pages
GEM
Brothers
Ice Cream
The Continuation
School.
Suspicions.
Uncle Wu Lied
What Happened?
I am Extremely Upset
Riding The Bus
I Hate Myself
Pfft... whatever
Update Alert
A talking rat? What a weird dream.
Mid-Terms
Dear Lloyd,
One Last Thing, Lloyd.
Let's Leave The Explanations Aside For Now
Someone, kill me... Not really though.
Sigh...
Coming to Conclusions
Who Guessed It?
Why is Life so Unnecessarily Complicated?
Where is Everyone?
A Cold Monday
A Cold Monday (2)
A Warm Tuesday
Sigh...
I'm Tired of This Week and It's only Wednesday
Hungry
Hungry Pt 2
Hungry Pt 3
Hungry Pt 4
A Long Night

Apologies... I think

274 11 7
synchro_writer tarafından

I'm back and today was oddly satisfying. I still haven't figured out what's going on with uncle Wu but I did figure out a couple of things about my friends, though. I'll tell you later on.

Starting from where I stopped a while back, Nya was pinning me to a table in the cafeteria while everyone stared at me wondering what I was going to do next. I had just threatened some people who wouldn't stop staring at me. Nya didn't seem to like that I did though.

"What was that?" Nya asked, "How come they just listened to you even though you sounded so jerkish?"

Nya only thought I sounded "jerkish" because I didn't say what I said to her. I said it to someone else. It's a normal thing really. That's why it's easy for someone who isn't bullied to try and stand up to the bully while the person who is being bullied already has the fear registered in his or her head. I'm not a bully though, I just have this cold voice whenever I get angry or sometimes it just comes naturally when I feel agitated or frustrated. On a normal day, my voice is stuck between raspy and that of a normal grown-up teen.

"Well?" She asked. I hadn't even realized I was spacing out then. I was thinking of how to get out of the situation I was in.

"Look, Nya," I told her, "You of all people should know I don't feel like talking to you and the guys."

"I do know that but you're going to have to anyway," She said, "Either you come with me now or risk having them following you around 24 hours a day, seven days a week, till you agree to talk."

I really didn't want a group of stalkers on my tail and neither did I want to face them. Nya eventually let me go but still kept herself on the defensive in case I tried to avoid her again.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else," I suggested, "Away from the people."

And then I heard a camera shutter, followed by a blinding light against my face. Wanna bet who it was, taking my picture to put on his gossip blog?

That's right. Micheal.

It was almost as if Micheal was itching for pain. The last time I broke his arm, what more did he want? I got angry that Micheal did the same thing, again. The next thing I knew, Micheal was on the other side of the cafeteria falling from the human-sized dent in the wall he made when I kicked him.

"You know what the funny thing is?" I asked trying to keep in my laughter. I wasn't laughing because I thought it was funny, it was because I thought it was unbelievable.

"What?" He groaned in pain.

"It's that we've been at this for years and you still never learn," I answered.

I didn't even realize when I picked up a crowbar which looking back makes me wonder why there was a crowbar in the cafeteria in the first place. It's like it just appeared out of nowhere. Either way, I was holding a crowbar and doing that thing where you rotate it between your fingers and I bent down towards Micheal's level.

"Ever watched that animated Batman movie where The Joker kidnapped the Robin named Jason?" He immediately opened his eyes wide knowing what happened in that movie.

"Wanna find out how Jason ended up? I can guarantee I'll give you the full experience." I rotated the crowbar around trying to keep my real laughter inside. Micheal just kept on shaking his head since he knew what I was implying.

"Hey, that's enough, okay, Lloyd."

It was Nya. I turned around to face her with a smirk on my face then I turned back to Micheal. I threw the crowbar up a few times making sure to catch it each time. And then, I let it go.

Nothing happened, of course. I was only bluffing plus my hair wasn't even black. My voice tends to deceive people about my emotions sometimes so no one can actually tell if I mean the things I say or I'm just bluffing. The voice does come in handy sometimes as it did during the cafeteria. I might be getting a visit from his mom- correction- my uncle might be getting a visit from his mom. I'm still going back to the volcano.

Nya followed me as I walked out of the cafeteria. I turned around realizing I forgot my bag. I was about to head back for it but Nya tossed the bag to me acknowledging that she had been with it for a before I left.

"Where are we going?"

I had totally forgotten Nya was right behind me after a while. I stopped in my tracks and turned to Nya raising a brow.

"You're still following me?"

"You said we should have our conversation outside the cafeteria, away from the people," She said.

"Right," I told her as I rubbed the back of my neck, "Look, I'd rather just talk to you, Nya. Without any of the guys. Talking with them altogether would make it hard to apologize. In order to avoid that, it's better if you just act as a representative."

Nya eyed me for a second. To a normal person, it'd look like she was thinking about it but I could already read on her face that she already had an answer. To me, her expression seems like she's saying "Seriously?". I was in detective mode so it was kind of hard to miss.

"You do know the guys want to talk with you. Right?" Nya said, "I can't be the one to tell them your mind, that's something you have to do for yourself."

Typical Nya talk. I don't hate it but when she gives out advice like that or lectures me and the rest of the guys the same way, she reminds me of uncle Wu. Not that that's bad or anything, it just feels weird.

But then suddenly the whole topic changed. I changed it but only because Nya's facial expression made me. She looked like she was desperately trying to suppress her emotions. It was working but I could still notice it cause of the detective mode. Her eyes were looking at the ground as if she was trying to avoid staring at something, not to mention her hands were fiddling with each other as she tried to calm herself down.

I looked around and immediately noticed Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane entering the hallways. I began panicking when they noticed me.

"Got to go," I told Nya but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Nuh-uh, the guys are here."

"But class-"

"I know you have a free period."

"But their class-"

"They have a free period too."

Nya's face went from girly to commanding. I got scared with the way she narrowed her eyes at me. It kind of made me wish I didn't fight her on Friday.

Before I knew it, I was outside the school, standing by the car park. The others were there too looking a bit nervous. Kai was trying to think about something, Jay was talking with Cole about Nya- I think, Zane was waiting patiently, Nya was continuously tapping her left foot and I was trying to not stare at their faces.

"So..." Zane said right before clearing his throat.

"Right," Kai said taking the mic, "We actually just wanted to talk with you about everything that's happened between us so far."

"Yeah," Jay took over, "We wanted to say sorry for accidentally announcing your birthday to the entire cafeteria. We didn't think you'd get angry about it."

"Is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, Greenbean," Cole said, "Anything?"

It was awkwardly silent for a moment. A normal person would be silently collecting their thoughts and thinking of what to do next. I'm not normal so I got distracted by the ice cream song playing at the park opposite the school while I was thinking. Luckily, I got over my distraction before the guys caught on.

"Actually, I should be the one saying sorry," I told them. "I should've told you that I have problems with controlling my anger and I shouldn't have taken the birthday thing as a big deal."

The birthday thing is actually a big deal. Now, everyone knows that I'm sixteen which puts me as one of the youngest kids in my grade since everyone else is seventeen. I started school a year early because I was getting too old to be following my uncle around in his monastery. We left the monastery years later but that's not relevant. Point is, I'm going to be the center of attention and in a much bigger spotlight than where my anger gets me.

"Kai, I'm sorry about your uh, hand," I told him. "Jay I'm sorry about throwing you through a glass window, and I'm sorry about what I did to the rest of you guys. I didn't mean it, really. Well, I don't think I meant it."

"Hey, it's fine," Kai said. "My wrist is all better thanks to the help of one of my friends."

"Yeah," Jay added, "The doctors said I was a fast healer and now I'm better."

"More like he used healing tea," I heard Cole mutter to Nya as he rolled his eyes.

"Huh?" I asked. I didn't really hear what he said but at the same time, I perfectly heard him say what he said.

"Uh, I said it was his mom's constant kissing," Cole said changing his earlier statement. This, of course, bothered me because I know I heard healing tea, and healing tea is supposed to be a secret.

"So, is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" Zane asked.

"No, no I'm fi..." I could hear my voice trail off as my eyes got distracted by the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

A poster of a limited sale of CRAZYHOUSE ICECREAM!!! I was internally screaming because it is a rare opportunity that not everyone gets. Crazyhouse Ice cream is once in a lifetime opportunity to pick your own flavors, mix it up, and go crazy with it! Of course, anyone could do that on a normal occasion but this is different because they introduce new flavors that are extremely awesome but will only be available till the end of the sale. And the cherry on top is that it is cheap.

Of course, don't mind the dramatic change in the subject.

I bet I was drooling as the ice cream man hung the giant poster at the front of his ice cream truck.

"Is that what you want?" Jay asked perplexed.

"Shh," I told him, "You'll ruin my view with your words."

Yup, I was talking crazy, but I am a candy-addicted sixteen-yr-old and that deluxe offer couldn't just be overlooked.

"How many scoops would you like, Lloyd?"

"Huh, what?" I snapped out of my trance and regained my composure. "Don't bother about making it up to me."

I began frantically searching my pockets for any bit of change or something I could use to pay the ice cream man for the once-in-a-lifetime ice cream.

"I should be the one making it up to you," I said to them distractedly. "Why don't I take you guys out or something?"

I got out my phone and started searching for the app that lets me check how much money is in my savings account. I wasn't paying much attention to the guys but I could tell they were contemplating what was wrong with me. Well, two of them were doing that actually. Jay was whispering to Zane about it, Cole and Kai were laughing about something, Nya was looking through her phone and I was having a sugar craze even though I hadn't even tasted any sugar yet.

And that's when the bell rang.

"Nooooooo!" I tried so hard to keep my 'no' on the inside but I was too upset because that's when the bell rang for my class to begin. As if to add salt to my injury, it was time for the kindergartners to go home and there was no way any parent would leave without buying some of the deluxe ice creams because the looks on their faces said I'm too tired to try to stop my little kids crying.

"Don't worry, Lloyd," Kai said, "I'm sure the ice cream dude will still be here by the end of the day."

Unfortunately, Kai's words of reassurance were not satisfying nor were they consoling. TDL better have something close to the deluxe ice cream in that volcano of his else he's in serious trouble.

Well, I've got to go. My uncle's almost ready to start the boat, oh and it seems like the ninjas will soon be here too.

But before I go, here's what I figured out today-

Jay has a crush on Nya. It's not so obvious but if I wrote a story on his behavior it would be as clear as day.

Nya's contemplating whether she has a crush on Jay. Now that is not obvious. I had to try and ask her some personal questions without her figuring out what I was up to. Questions like,

"You seem like you would like blue, am I right?"

"Do you think Jay's funny?"

"Do you think a science experiment with water and lightning would look beautiful?"

The first two were answered with 'Yes/yeah, a bit' but the last made her think a bit. I asked that last question because of the videogame Jay plays. It's based on the ninjas and Jay always picks the lightning ninja while Nya always picks the water ninja. They love playing that game and I just knew with the right answer I'd get my answer. In the end, she answered, 'maybe'.

Kai's losing his confidence around me. I think it's because he's hiding something from me and he feels bad about hiding it.

Cole. Well, I noticed I didn't say much about Cole but that's because I'm still not sure about him. All I could figure out was that he and my uncle are close. I mean, how else would he have known about the healing tea? But then again, he said Jay took it, meaning Jay's close with my uncle too. And let's not forget he told Nya, meaning she's close with my uncle too, and if she is then Kai is too. I'm not going to add Zane into this because Zane has always been close with my uncle. The rest act really weird whenever uncle Wu's around.

Zane. I also didn't say much about Zane too. But that's only because he's intentionally making it so. I wouldn't accidentally omit a person in my entry and Zane was not accidentally omitted. He's trying to blend in, I can sense it. Zane's not talking much, not involving himself much, and wants me to see him as an extra. This means he's hiding something from me, something so important he has to lay low and keep me from noticing.

Well, I've got to go. Till the next entry.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

213K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
14.8K 594 12
!! THIS BOOK IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING, PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS !! People go through grief in different ways. Some grieve in a way that feels foreign an...
7.9K 216 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
21.6K 516 11
Lloyd has never really had a full positive day at school. He would get bullied for many thing such as being the son of Lord Garmadon. The destroyer o...