The Thunder God of U.A (IZUKU...

By Skalkx

What happens if demons didn't disappear after Muzan's defeat? What if Nezuko never found a cure? What if demo... More

Bio
Quirkless doesn't mean Useless.
What an Asshole.
Reveal
Training
Nezuko
Thunder
Momma Bear
Proposal
Lemon
Possessed
Eri and Tanjiro

Arrested.

11K 183 298
By Skalkx

Through the first year, we spent time finding out each other's hobbies and interests. Apparently, Nezuko doesn't have many dislikes apart from Zenitsu. She loves cinnabuns but she doesn't like eating the ones decorated as animals which I find adorable. We visited the city several times so that Nezuko could get used to the new society. I introduced her to the arcade which she destroyed... Both figuratively and literally.

When it came to zombie games she thought there were demons in the screens so she tore the game apart. 'I still remember how much of my allowance I had to use to compensate the owner...'

The surprising part is she set a new record of dance, dance revolution, beating the fabled alien queen. We got some lunch and she had boba tea. As she was drinking, she had a weird expression as she chewed the boba. She looked back at me with a confused face as if saying 'What did I just eat?' I laughed loudly causing stares from everyone... I hid my head in embarrassment as Nezuko giggled.

We finished the day off by visiting a skate park. Who knew Nezuko couldn't skate? She never left my side and clung onto me. She didn't look like she was about to fall but she stuck close anyway.

Through years 2 and 3, we continued our training. Nezuko tried to perfect her Demon arts as I learned the other forms of the Thunder Breathing style. By year 3 I had learned all the forms of the Lightning breathing style. There were some Conference meetings that I had to attend as the responsibility of the crown prince but it was extremely boring. The councilors and advisors were much less intelligent than I had originally thought. There was a local epidemic in one of the regions of the UK, the representatives of the NHS said to completely the towns into zones, preventing them from spreading the infection... The reason it was idiotic was because there was a simple solution.

With the discovery of quirks, there are many quirks that have medical purposes. There were some individuals stationed in the Royal palace who had a quirk that releases an airborne gas that protects individuals against poison and illnesses. This was so that the Royal family wasn't susceptible to poison as overtime to exposure to the gas, the individuals breathing it in becoming immune. However, this process can take months or years depending on the exposure. One individual couldn't produce enough of the gas to supply an entire town, however, the Yaoyorozu estates have labs to identify certain elements and substances from quirks. This was so that their Daughter could recreate some forms of quirks such as if someone had an alloy quirk that could recreate a substance such as vibranium from the old comics.

I simply suggested that we store the gas, send it to the Yaoyorozu labs and recreate it for the town. The as doesn't make individuals completely immune from the virus but it at least can stop the spread of infection.

Each one of the advisors were shocked as they couldn't think of something so simple. I laughed at their idiocy as I left to explore Musutafu with Nezuko who was waiting outside for me. But then...

"Deku?" A familiar annoying voice sounds out.

"Bro?" And another annoying voice.

"Don't call me Bro. You aren't my sister." I say with clear annoyance in my voice.

"Don't talk to her like that you bastard! What now that you got lucky and got power given to you, that you can speak to her like that!?"

"Oh... Kacchan. You shouldn't disrespect Royalty. It is quite literally against the law." I say as I remember the numerous lessons in British law that I went through.
"FUCK THE ROYAL FAMILY!" Bakugo shouts out causing stares from civilians, most of them were in shock.

"Hmm... Interesting." I say as I snap my fingers, causing a dozen guards to appear out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?" Bakugo shouts as he is being restrained. He tries to use his quirk but he was quickly injected with a serum that disrupts quirk usage.

"Well you see Bakugo, Under articles 490 and 491 of the criminal code under Lese Majeste. Blah Blah Blah, let's skip. different countries have different laws against disrespecting the royal family, funny enough Japan is more lenient. You will go to trial but will only likely get 2 months of a prison sentence."

"NO! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS! ILL BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO IN THE FUTURE!!!"

"Well... Unless Tatsumaki gets dearest father to beg Nezu to let you into U.A, you will never become a Hero as you will now have a criminal record. Goodbye Kacchan~"

"Guards, stop. I am Princess Tatsumaki, the biological daughter of Princess Inko Windsor. You will not take my boyfriend." She says with confidence and pride in her voice... What happens next was something she didn't expect. 

The Guards look to me for confirmation. I nod my head with a slight grin causing their eyes to widen for a moment before they break out in laughter.

"PFFFFFT HAHAHA, Oh princess Tatsumaki. The disowned 'princess'. I apologize but we don't obey your commands. I'm sure you've been informed but you aren't apart of the Royal family since her majesty had announced your disownment." The leader says, causing the rest of the guards to try and suppress their obvious laughter.

"Why You-"

"Take him away. Maybe Prison will help you calm down that temper of yours, I'm sure other prisoners are happy to have a new bitch to use." I say with slight amusement.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS!?" Bakugo shouts with tears lining the edge of his eyes.

"Physical, Emotional, Mental Torture. Suicide Baiting. Making everyone who I had contact with look at me in disgust. Trying to manipulate my Mom and actually Manipulating Yagi. And more but you get the gist. The most important part was the fact that right here and right now, you interrupted my date." I say with a slight frown as I remember everything he put me through.

"WHY IS SOMEONE DATING A USELESS DEKU LIKE YOU?! SHE MUST BE A GOLD DIGGER OR A SLU-"

"Guards." I say coldly. Should I cut his head off now or later? What to do...

"KATSU, NO!" Tatsumaki screamed.

"Yes your majesty!" They all shout as they knock Bakugo unconscious, and escorting him to the nearest jail. 'Should I use the video and audio evidence of my beatings to have a longer sentence? Nah. If, no. When he gets to U.A, he will probably still think he can be a hero, I will crush his dreams like he did mine. I will make him su-' My train of thought was interrupted by Nezuko was tugging my shirt with a clear pout on her face.

"Sorry. You're right, I shouldn't be thinking like that." I said, reassuring Nezuko. 'Yeah, I shouldn't be thinking it, I will make it happen though.'

"I don't like it. Your expression, the pain your hiding. You don't need to do that in front of me. It hurts me more that you don't trust me with your feelings." Nezuko says in a quiet voice.

'Nezuko is always there to support me. Soon, I'll give you everything.' I think to myself as I remember what my Mom told me a while ago. Wise words that race through my mind whenever we are together. 'Cause if you like it, then you should put a ring on it'

"I'm sorry... I've told you a lot of stories but there was one that I was avoiding, it was the most recent one. This is the story of how Bakugo and Tatsumaki used a girl who had feelings for Bakugo to date me. I don't blame her as much as the other two because they manipulated her with promises and other details if she had done it, but we started dating for a few months. I discovered that... Maybe we should talk about this in a more private location." I say as I notice people obviously trying to eavesdrop.

Nezuko nodded her head sadly, I have told her a lot of stories of my school years. Some good, mostly bad. She doesn't like to think about what I had to go through. She didn't have it easy either. She was turned into a Demon and manipulated into killing her own family members. When she told me this, I thought what I went through was nothing in comparison.

She had lost her mind and killed her brothers and sisters. She had consumed their blood as Muzan watched. He left after being satisfied that the blood of the breath of the sun was gone. Nezuko slowly regained her mind as she realized what she did, she was crushed under the realization.

 As her sanity was returning so had her older sibling, Tanjiro Kamado. She had enough killing, she didn't want to kill her brother as well. She resisted the urge and tried to find another solution rather than consuming blood. Every time she touched the blood, it reminded her of her family and how she had consumed their blood as well. She didn't want it, so she fought against her instincts, eventually falling into asleep after a battle with a demon slayer.

'I shouldn't forget my hatred but I shouldn't be consumed by it either. If I do that, then I lose.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 29
Fourteen-year-old Izuku Midoriya has been unfortunate all his life. What happenes when he find out that his adoptive parents sold him to a demon? Wh...
63.5K 877 17
Izuku midoriya once used to be a normal kid but something that happened to him years ago where it affected him very roughly ever since that incident...
5.1K 100 13
Izuku Midoriya (Formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was always the one to be stepped on by anyone and everyone. His diagnosis as Quirkless pushed everyone...
218K 9K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...