The Kid ✔

By luvmyself14

Tzuyu and Taehyung meet accidentally while they're drunk, and Tzuyu becomes pregnant. Taehyung gets a job as... More

Characters
Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Special Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I'm back!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Untitled Part 19
Happy Birthday
Geez... Another Happy Birthday~~
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12
Epilogue/End
I'm not okay...
hi
upcoming event? possibly~
We did it!
Book 2???? Yessir!

Chapter 4

1.4K 55 2
By luvmyself14

Edited~

-No One POV-

Both Tzuyu and Taehyung had a dream of you-know-what, not knowing this was the start of a big rollercoaster in their lives.....

-Tzuyu POV-

I woke up in the morning because I felt a heavy thing on my waist and hot air on my back. I opened my eyes and turned to my side to see who was.  I was so shocked I pulled the blanket, covered myself, now also realizing that I wasn't wearing anything too. I carefully rolled myself off the bed and searched for my clothes. When I found them, they were all ripped and damaged. The only things that were fine were my undies and my bra. I quickly put those on and grabbed the bathrobe that was folded on the drawer.  There were many of them, so I hoped he wouldn't mind.  I put the blanket back on the boy I had slept with. I still couldn't believe the boy I slept with was the most annoying boy in the world... Taehyung... I quickly walked out of the room and into Jihyo Unnie's room. Right before I left, I saw Taehyung get up and widen his eyes, seeing me in a bathrobe, and himself with no clothes. He also quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on as well. Luckily, when I got into the room, the Unnies were still sleeping, so I went in, changed into my PJs, and pretended to sleep again next to Nayeon Unnie because that was the only spot left.  It was only 7:30 am, and school started at 8:30, so I decided to get a little sleep. 20 min later, I was woken up by some arguing. Well what did I expect, Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie were fighting over a pair of pants. I checked the time it was 7:40.  I quickly got up, and got all my clothes.  

"Hey Tzuyu! Finally awake I see," Jihyo Unnie said.  Uh oh... they caught me sleeping here.  How will I explain this? Jimin knew he put me in Taehyung's room, but the Unnies think that I slept here after I came back... this is complicated.

Author's Note

Sorry for the super short chapter... I've had some family business and a lot of school work... I promise that the next chapters will be back to it's normal length! Hope you understand! Love lots and bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...
787K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
11.5K 576 22
Miyoui Mina, youngest of the Miyoui family, has gone through suffering but with hardwork, her family clawed their way to survive. After saving up and...
105 1 6
He unexpectedly fell for her! He was too cold hearted to fall for her! He thought he'd never see her after that time they had spent together! She sac...