Let Me Be Enough (dracoxreade...

By anx10usdraco

(EDITING TO COME SOON) Y/n Law comes from a very important rich family, although she comes from a rich famil... More

O N E
House Sorting Ceremony
Making friends
Fred Weasley
You make me better
The Sorcerer's Stone
Summer
Our Birthday
Second Year Train Ride
10- Start of the Second Year
Jealousy and regret
Slytherin Girl Dorms
Valentines Day
Quidditch game
Attacks and Polyjuice Potion
The book
The Basilisk
The Chamber of Secrets
Summer 2.0
20- You mean more than you think
First Date
Third Year
"Oh its killed me"
Werewolves
Its not what it looks like
"He's your what!?"
Harry's Pov
4th Year
Tri-Wizard Champions
The First Challenge
The Yule Ball
Second challenge
The final challenge
End of fourth year
Summer with the Weasley Family
Meeting up
"I'm what?"
Pregnant!?
40-Professor Umbridge
Anger filled tears
Dumbledore's Army
Secrets Revealed
Expecto Patronum
Birth
Caught
Battle of the department of Mysteries
"What is he doing?"
First day back at Hogwarts
50- "he's not a death eater,"
Heartbreak
Where?!
Draco....
Horcrux
The head master has fallen
The battle of the Potters
"You have to go!"
The trace and the locket
The hunt for the Locket begins
60-"Why wont it break"
Cutting ties
"I don't need you"
Trapped in Malfoy Manor
Escaping with Consequence
Gringotts
Aberforth and The castle
The diadem
The boy who lived...
We won
70- Freddy...
"We did good"
New story!
PLEASE READ!!! URGENT!!

30- "Stay Away From Her"

5.4K 101 154
By anx10usdraco

After Fred had found me he stayed holding me until we got up and started walking towards the castle.

"Y/n," I heard Harry yell out. I turned to look at him as he started speaking,

"Hermione told me that Ron told her that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for us." I nodded and Fred and I continued to walk to my dorm. Fred had his arm around me as if he was protecting me.

As we were entering the castle I heard a familiar voice. "Get your filthy hands off my girlfriend," the voice yelled. I tensed up as I knew who it was.

"Girlfriend?! You've got to be kidding Malfoy," Fred said. "Why would I be kidding, it's obvious she's mine just take a look at her neck, they didn't just appear out of nowhere Weasle-Bee," Draco said.

"You stay away from her Malfoy! You have no rig-,"I cut Fred off, "I can handle this," I whispered to Fred.

I walked towards Draco, he started smirking, looking at Fred as if he won. I got close enough to Draco and slapped him across his face. He looked at me angered.

"What the fuck was that y/n" he yelled. I glared at him and with all the anger and hurt I had I yelled,

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME MALFOY, LIKE PANSY SAID, IM NOT EVEN GONNA LIVE AND YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO HOPE IN ME, I HOPE PANSY WAS FUCKING WORTH YOU TOSSER."

I heard people around us start to whisper and "ooo" as I finished yelling at Draco.

I walked back to Fred, he wrapped his arm around me again and we continued to walk towards my dorm. I had tears running down my cheeks again. We made it to my dorm and I rolled up in a ball and cried out.

Fred sat on the edge of my bed and pulled me to him. "Cmon y/n he wasn't worth it, he doesn't deserve your tears," he said as he wiped the tears off my face. I leaned my head over to his shoulder.

Fred said jokingly. I laughed at what he said bringing a smile to his face.

"There's that beautiful smile," he said. I smiled back and blushed, "you're just saying that to make me feel better," I said as I put my head down. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him, "you're beautiful y/n" he said.

He leaned in breaking the distance between us. His kiss was soft and breathtaking. He cupped my cheek with his other hand, he was so gentle, something Draco never was. I felt him smile into the kiss making him lean back. I didn't notice how red I was, I just felt the warmth on my face.

After a while Fred leaves to bed. Then I hear a knock on my door I open the door and see no one, I go to close the door until someone hold onto my door. Harry reveals himself from under his cloak and pulls me under it and we start walking.

I ask him where we're going but he's only tells me to be quiet. We walk through the forests until we see Hagrid. "Why are we here?" I ask. "You'll see soon," Hagrid said.

We hear animal noises as we look around, a dragon roar happens as we look forward and see them. My eyes widen and I can tell so do Harry's. We walk back to my dorm and I grab Harry's arm.

"Dragons!? The first task is dragons!" I say. I can tell he's worried as well. He told me to rest and he walked off.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed started heading to class. I was too stressed out to really pay attention to what was going on so when class ended I made my way to find Harry.

After walking around I found him. I couldn't help but notice people were wearing badges of Cedrics face but then it would switch to Harry's and say "Potter stinks."

I make my way to Harry and grab his arm. "Ignore them, they're idiots," I say. We walk to Cedric as we we were going to tell him to about the dragons.

As we get closer a boy from the group Cedric was around started to tease Harry.

"Shut up before I make you regret even talking," I hissed. He backs off and Harry calls over Cedric.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us," Harry said. He looks at us and says, "Are you serious, do Fleur and Krum know?" We nodded and he apologizes for the guys who were wearing the badge.

We walk back to the castle as we hear Malfoy.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE," he says.

"Back off Malfoy, Leave Harry the hell alone, go keep yourself busy, I heard Pansy was more than enough entertainment for you," I hissed. The pain from remembering that was hitting me but I wouldn't let him see me like that.

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic," Harry said bringing the attention to himself. I pull Harry's arm and as we're walking Moody runs up and casts a spell.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned," he said. I looked at Harry and laughed, "looks like ferret boy might just be his new nickname," I said causing Harry to laugh.

Professor McGonagall comes and turns the ferret back into Malfoy. "My father will hear about this!" He shouts.

"Oh Draco, you and your father, always have to go to him when something doesn't go your way," I think to myself. I feel myself becoming upset and make my way to my dorm as Harry goes with Moody.

(Harry's POV)
I follow Moody to his office and he's talking about how his glass eye allows him to get keep an eye on the enemies.

"Now... what are you going to do about your dragon?" He asks.

I stare at him blankly and make it obvious that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

"Listen to me Potter, Your pal Diggory,Delacour, and Krum all have what it takes to beat these dragons, they know their strengths, what are your strengths?

"Um... I dunno.. I can fly. I mean I'm a fair flyer, but I'm not allowed a broom," I said.

"But you're allowed a wand, you that to your advantage," He said. I nodded and made my way out.

(Y/n POV)

As I was making my way to my dorm, I get pulled into an empty corridor. I feel the persons hand wrapped around my wrist as they push me to the wall.

"Y/n, I need you to listen to me," the familiar voice said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make out with Pansy, she just stuck it into my head that you weren't going to make it," now I knew it was Malfoy.

I tried releasing myself from his grip but it was no use. "Let go of me Malfoy, I told you to stay away from me," I said.

"I can't do that darling, let me be here for you, be mine again, it looks like you could use more of those special marks, these are fading already," he said.

I knew he was referring to the hickeys, they were fading luckily, "No Malfoy, I'm with someone, and it looks like they found me," I say as I look passed Malfoy.

He lets me go and turns to see who. "Weasley, really?! You're choosing a Weasley over me, y/n don't be fucking stupid," Malfoy says.

I'm shocked with what he said, but yell, "AT LEAST HE RESPECTS ME, HE CARES ABOUT ME, AND HE WOULDN'T CHEAT ON ME LIKE YOU DID, HE WORRIES MORE ABOUT ME THAN YOU EVER HAVE!!"

Fred was looking confused but angry at Malfoy. "Didn't she say to leave her alone Malfoy!" Fred yells. Malfoy walks off after looking at both of us with a disgusting glare.

I turn to Fred and give him as hug, I release him and we walk to my dorm.

"So what happened?" Fred asks. I was nervous to tell him since I did lie and say I was with him so Malfoy could leave me alone. I play with my fingers and rub the back of my neck as I start explaining.

"Well, I may have told Malfoy we were together so he'd leave me alone," I said. I looked at Fred and he was smiling. "Wicked," he said. I laughed as that's the only thing he said.

"You're not mad?" I asked. He shook his head and pulled me into a hug. "Let him think I'm dating such a beautiful girl," he said. I was blushing bright red as he let go of the hug.

He laughed and leaned in, our lips now connected, he slowly moved his head within the kiss. He leaned back and saw that I was bright red and laughed even more.

"Please go out with me y/n," he said. I smiled and looked down. "I won't hurt you, I wouldn't even think of it," he added. I looked up and smiled at him, I pulled him down and connected our lips.

I felt him smile into the kiss, he leaned back as he lifted me up and cheered. We laid on my bed and cuddled, "thank you for giving me a chance," he said.

"Thank you for being here for me," I said. I stretched my body and as I did he touched my neck. I realized he was looking at the marks and I immediately tried to hide my neck.

"They're finally fading, I can help make them disappear" he said. I looked at him and laughed but after a bit saw he wasn't joking. I blushed as he kissed me making his way to my neck, sucking and covering the old marks with his new ones.

Once he was done he kissed my lips for the last time and smiled. "There you go," he said. I was bright red at this point and he started laughing.

"Hey it's not funny," I said slightly punching his arm. We cuddled again and he talked, "You'll do amazing tomorrow y/n, I'll be there cheering for you, so will George, you got this baby," I smiled and drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
71.6K 1.8K 12
Marinette is hopelessly head over heels for Adrien. While Adrien has been pining over ladybug for the longest...or so he thought. It all changed when...
1M 28.7K 136
"A pure-blood is born to be with another pure-blood" Getting paired up with Draco Malfoy by their parents all the time wasn't the best thing, to begi...