Bullets And Lust

By SheGoofyTho

Damien King (22) And Summer Smith (20) started sleeping together once she turned eighteen. The desire and lus... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

5K 167 7
By SheGoofyTho

Chapter Fifteen: The Birth Of A Future King

Later on that night

    My water broke. I have been having contractions like crazy but just now, I'm standing in my bathroom after peeing for what felt like the hundredth time and water started leaking down my legs again. I guess having sex with Damien really did work.

"Mom! Grab the baby bag!". I was going to finally meet my son. "Damien get in here!". I scream louder.

     The excitement filled me with tears because I have been waiting on this moment for nine months and that moment is finally here. I smile from ear to ear, despite the pain I was in. Nothing brings me more happiness than knowing I was going to meet my baby boy soon.

      My mom charges in the room with bags in her hand. Damien, who was sleeping in the guest room, comes inside and helps to hold me up and walk towards the door.

"Are you sure?". He asks.

"I mean. Hence the fact that there's water running from my vagina and I didn't pee on myself then I'm pretty sure it's time Damien".

"Don't get fiesty with me I was just checking , I'm nervous and honestly scared". I can see the look of fear in his eyes. Which is crazy because for as long as I knew Damien, he was never afraid of anything, but look at him being a big baby over becoming a father.

   I couldn't help but imagine what kind of life we were going to have. I know we aren't together and there's a lot of trust that needs to be regained because of his past actions but I still loved every inch of him.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

5 hours later

    When we arrived at the hospital. We got rushed to the maternity ward of the hospital. We were waiting on the doctor but the nurse checked and said I'm already 8 centimeters dilated.

I walked around the house and the hospital a lot. Walking helps with the contractions and also speeds along my labor. It took me 5 hours to get to the hospital after my water broke, I'm surprised he's not here already.

    My mom was reading me a book. To help calm my nerves. The pain I was in was nothing like I had ever felt before. So each contraction I held onto Damien tighter than before.

   He didn't seem to mind though. He was wiping the sweat from my forehead with a rag. Giving me sips of water. Kissing my forehead and assuring me that I was doing great.

    I just want to meet my son. I don't want to rush him but I also need to hold him, feed him and let him feel the love that I have been saving up to express to him the moment I found out he was growing inside of me.

The doctor comes into the room with a warm smile on his face. "Summer, how are you doing?". He greets me.

"I'm doing fine". I say as another contraction hit and I scream in pain.

"Okay just let me check how far along you are, the last time they checked you were 8 centimeters away so it won't be long before you have to start pushing". He tells me.

    I give him a nod as he brings my feet up once again and begins to check me. I felt so uncomfortable and irritated but I know it's from all the pain.

My mom puts down the book she was reading and sits back down. Even though she was in so much pain, she didn't want to miss the birth of her first grandchild. I wish ma was here to share the same experience right now.

"You're 10 centimeters dilated, are you ready to meet your baby?". He asks with a smile.

"Its time?". Damien asks.

I look up at him. "Its time".

"I love you". He says kissing me on the lips.

"I love you". I reply back as I grip his hand tighter than before.

    My mom gets up and come to my right side while Damien was on my left. She gently grabs my right hand and kisses me on the cheek.

"You're going to be an amazing mother". She tells me with a genuine smile.

"Okay summer, on the count of three, as soon as you feel another contraction I want you to push". The doctor says to me as two nurses come into the room to assist him.

"One, two , three, push".

I push as hard as I can as I felt a contraction.

"One more time, one , two , three".

I push again, squeezing my mom hand tighter.

"We see his head, again one, two, three , push".

I push again, tears make their way out my eyes.

"One more push and he's out, one , two , three , push!!". He screams.

"Ahhhhh!!!!". I scream with all my might as I push as hard as I could.

       The sound of his cries filled the room. I was exhausted and tired but he was here. He was crying which is a good sign and I knew he was healthy because of how big he looks.

       Damien cuts his umbilical cord. Tears falling from his eyes as he does so. I cry as well. I felt so much relief once I knew he was safely outside. The nurse finishes cleaning him, checking his weight and length. The other nurse helped me with the delivery of my placenta.

       After a few minutes they bring him to me. He was quiet, eyes brown , dark hair and the most adorable dimples I have ever seen. He looks so much like Damien from the baby pictures his mom use to show me.

He's perfect.

"He's very healthy, in a few we're going to start his tests before you guys are released but I'm pretty sure everything will check out fine". The doctor informs us. "3 days tops and you guys will be out of here".

"Okay". I reply to him.

"W are going to help you deliver the placenta but that's the easy part about this". He informs me.

"He's 7 pounds 2oz and is 20 inches long". The nurse says to us with a happy smile. "Congratulations".

"Thank you". Damien and I say in union.

"He's so handsome". My mom beams. "My first grand baby".

"I know your mom would of been so happy to be here, but I know she's watching over both her boys now, as is your dad". I say to Damien. He smiles and kisses our son on his head.

"Did you guys figure out a name yet?". My mom asks us.

"Na'sir". I say looking at Damien.

"Josiah". Damien says back to me.

"King". I finish.

"Oh my god that is so sweet".

"Na'sir Josiah King". I say fully.

"Josiah after his god father whose going to be watching out for him his whole life, as he did for me". Damien says.

        I smile remembering Billy. And how excited he was to learn that he was going to be the God father of our baby.

"It's perfect". My mom says to us as she admires Na'sir. "You did great Summer, and he took your dimples".

"Thank you mommy". I smile down at him. "And I know right, basically the only thing he took from me".

"He's going to be a ladies man". Damien says taking him from me and taking a seat at the bottom of the hospital bed.

"Mom can you hand me my phone out the bag?". I ask my mother. She did as told and hands me my iPhone 11 pro.

             I take a picture of Nas'sir as he begins to smile in his sleep. His dimples were showing and it made me smile so proudly to know I birth such a beautiful human being.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

2 months later

"I know those 6 weeks are up". Damien says as he gets in the shower with me.

"They are and your point?". I reply letting the water hit my skin.

He gently holds the back of my neck, pulling me against him. I feel his hard manhood against my bare ass which makes me instantly bite my lip.

"That's my point". He whispers into my ear then nibbles gently on my earlobe.

"No, Nas is sleeping and I don't want to not hear him if he gets up from his nap".

"No I'm horny now". He states rubbing his hand alongside my curves. "Plus look". He moves the shower curtain showing me that he put the baby monitor on the sink counter.

"So we have nothing to worry about?". I asks seductively. It has been forever since we had sex.

"Nothing at all". He whispers into my ear.

He bends me over and begins to fight his way inside of me. As he enters inside of me I throw my head back from the pleasure.

Grabbing my hair and my side, he begins to thrust faster inside. I bite my lip to contain my moans as he goes deeper.

I feel his breath against my skin as the water showers down onto both of us. I press my hands against the wall of the shower, spreading my legs more.

"Fuck". He moans as he goes faster into me. "I'm going to cum". He pulls out and cums onto the floor of the shower.

I turn around and press my lips onto his. He grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to him. "Now get out so I can shower in peace".

He sucks at my neck. "No, let's take one together".

I nod in agreement.

30 minutes later

I push him onto the bed and get on top of him. He looks at me with shock as I begin to kiss all over his body. I capture his lips into my mouth, tugging on it playfully before pulling away.

"What are you doing?". He asks me with a smirk.

"You got me started, so let's finish it".

I squat over his now hard erection. Making my way down onto it slowly as I take all of him inside of me. I place my hands on either sides of his chest and begin to bounce up and down on it.

    He tilts his head back and moans as I begin to bounce faster. Placing both his hands underneath my ass cheeks for support, he helps guide me up and down.

   I moan out as I felt my climax rising but I wanted to show him not to play with me. I get off him, turning around to ride him from the back. It's something I never done before.

   I begin to bounce on it from the back. He groans louder and slaps my ass repeatedly. I begin to whine and put my feet onto both of his thighs for comfort as I continue to please him.

I moan out as I begin to cum. He moans and lifts me off him, cumming on his belly. I collapse next to his feet and try to control my breathing.

"Damn". He groans.

"That was amazing". I smile as I look up into the ceiling in a daze.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Another chapter ‼️‼️‼️ (Early Chapter Release)

Fianllyyyy the baby is here !!! The book is about to get a little intense in the next chapter, can you guess what's going to happen?

I love how this book is going so far.

10 votes or more for an early chapter release ‼️❤️

Vote, comment and share ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
171K 4.4K 44
"See, Damien, that's where I don't believe you." I say annoyed with the fact that he thinks I should believe him. "You think everything and everyone...
575K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
281K 5.7K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...