Bullets And Lust

By SheGoofyTho

Damien King (22) And Summer Smith (20) started sleeping together once she turned eighteen. The desire and lus... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

6K 174 2
By SheGoofyTho

Chapter Thirteen: Baby Shower

"Put that one over there". Shantel tells the designers helping with the decorations for the baby shower.

"You're so bossy". I tell her with a smile.

"Everything has to be perfect for my god son, I don't care, you just remember your make up appointment is in a few". She puts down the clipboard that she was holding.

"I know, Damien is picking me up soon, I'm excited even though you know I hate wearing makeup".

"You did it twice already for your maternity photo shoot, a third won't hurt".

My mom walks over towards us. "Damien is here, he told me to come get you".

"That's my cue, I'll see you guys in a few hours because I'm going to the stylist after to put on my dress". I tell them as I walk to the patio door.

"Didn't I tell you not to put that shit there!?". I hear Shantel scream behind me. No one should get under her skin today, she seems like she's out for blood if anyone messes this up.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

On the car ride to get my outfit put together for the baby shower. Damien holds onto my hand.
I look up at him confused. I knew we were back on okay terms for the sake of our baby but I hope he didn't think we were getting together or something.

"I just want to let you know that I know I've been wrong , I messed up and I wish I could take it back, I want nothing but the best for you and I know that's crazy for me to say after everything I did to hurt you but I'm truly sorry". He apologizes.

"I just need you to know that I want the best for us, for our son, we do not have to be this perfect family, but whether we like it or not, we're a family".

"I know, I lost my dad, my mom, my best friend, all I have is you , my son and your mom". He sighs deeply as we pull into the plaza and park the car.

"You okay? What's going through your mind right now?". I ask him with concern lacing my voice.

"I do not want to lose you guys to the game, to the streets....... I lost so much already and after my son is born, I'm handing the empire down to my cousin TJ". He looks into my eyes.

"Are you serious?". I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm serious, I don't care how much I have to fight to leave, I'm leaving it behind, I can't take another lost".

I pull him into a tight hug. Kissing his cheek as he pulls away.

"I'm happy you made that decision for our son".

"Not only him but you too, for a chance of a family with you".

"I told you already, I like where we are now, I don't know what the future holds for us but I do wish for us to work together as parents, I have to trust you again, you hurt me".

"And I'm such an idiot for it". He sighs again. "I just hope you can forgive me one day".

"I'm trying". He reaches over, rubbing my huge eight month baby bump. "How did we get to this point?".

"When you took me to that lake cabin and I lost my virginity". I laugh a little making him smile at me.

"Oh yeah, of course you would remember that, freaky ass". He teases.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

2 years ago flash back

            Damien took me to his dad's Cabin that he use to fish and have family time. He told me it was very special to him and since my virginity was something special, he decided this is where we were going to do it. It was so thoughtful of him.

            Who would of thought? The biggest feared Drug Lord in the United States was such a romantic gentleman?. I smile at the idea.

              So far this getaway weekend has been nothing but fun. I was away from the city and the drama. I was actually enjoying myself, fishing , swimming in the lake a few minutes from the cabin and cooking with Damien. It honestly felt like something you'd watch in the movies.

              Today was our last night together and the night where I will be losing my virginity. I look up and smile at Damien as he walks out of the adjoined bathroom and walks over to me, dropping his towel from his heated shower. My eyes widen from seeing how big he was.

           He leans in, closing any space we had between us. I feel his hand softly being placed on my lower back. The touch alone gave me butterflies as the kiss deepens. He uses one of his free hand to hold onto my cheek.

           He felt so warm and reassuring as we gently fall back on the bed. He begins to strip me of my shirt and had a little trouble unbuttoning my pants. I giggle a little and begin to help him.

         He moves down to my neck, sucking at it passionately as he made his way down to my C cup breast. He cups the left one in his hand as he places my right nipple in his mouth. I instantly felt pleasure cruising through my veins as he started to suck and flick his tongue faster. A moan escapes my mouth.

         For a second I was so shocked but didn't want to ruin the moment with being so overly excited about it. It's not like I haven't heard myself moan before. Being a virgin for 18 years teaches you how to learn to pleasure yourself.

           I keep my cool as I feel his finger slide into my black Victoria secret panty. He starts to massage my clit, making my back arch from the amount of pleasure, I could hear my wetness as he continued to please my sensitive pearl. I couldn't control the repeated broken moans that were escaping my mouth.

           He looks into my eyes and I saw nothing but love and lust. Taking his hand from inside my panty, he picks me up bridal style and places me in a comfortable spot in the bed. He strips himself completely and climbs under the covers. He leans in again and our kiss becomes once again, heated and filled with lust. He gets on top of me, taking off my panties and throwing them, I didn't see where it landed but I didn't care.

        This was about to happen , it was really about to happen, I was going to lose my virginity to him, this was the moment and at this point there was no backing out.

"Are you ready?". He ask looking into my eyes.

"Yes, I'm ready". I tell him fixing myself to be more comfortable.

"If it starts to get too uncomfortable just tell me and I promise I'll stop okay?". He assures me.

"Okay". I reply taking a deep breath.

           He begins to slowly stroke at the entrance of my vagina hole. It felt like something that was outside just poking to get in. Then I felt it, a sharp pain making me dig my nails into his muscular back immediately. He kept going, each stroke getting better than the one before. Even though it still hurt, it felt amazing at the same time. I couldn't stop moaning and groaning and he was also.

"You're so tight and wet". He moans into my right ear.

         After a few more strokes, I no longer felt pain, it was so much pleasure cruising through my body. My body begins to shake as I noticed that I was indeed having my first orgasm while having sex. It felt absolutely amazing.

"I'm going to cum". Damien moans. He keeps going until I hear him moan loudly and pull out of me, his semen squirted on my stomach as he fell on top of me. We were both out of breath even though he did most of the work.

"So that's what sex is like". I say out loud once we caught our breathing back to normal.

Damien let's out a laugh as he rolls to the opposite side of the bed. "Pretty much, did you enjoy it?".

I turn to face him. "Let's go again".

"Mm fine". He gets up, hovering over me. "This time call me daddy".

"Oh you wish". I smirk then give in. "Daddy". He smiles widely as he leans in for another deep kiss.

I could get use to this.

End of flashback

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"Shantel, you really outdid yourself!, everything is beautiful!". I scream in excitement.

"With lots of help and four Ibuprofens later, everything looks great".

     I give her a warm and tight hug. She was really my best friend in the entire world and she did such an amazing job of hiring these people, paying for most the stuff here and making this experience the best.

       The baby shower games were fun. Today was filled with love , laughs and excitement. I received so many gifts and heard so many heartwarming speeches today.

It's good to know that I have so much people that care about me. And I'm happy my son gets to be born around so much love and positivity.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Another CHAPTER double update to be exact ‼️‼️‼️ and the long awaited scene of when she lost her virginity to Damien 💦

I wanted them to have a baby shower. Even if I didn't go into much details as I would like. !!

(In the cover is basically how they looked when they first met) ‼️ well how I'd portray it.

And the reason Shantel mentioned her wearing makeup before is for her maternity shoot pictures but I didn't write about it in details Sadly ‼️ WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS.

10 votes or more for an early chapter release ‼️❤️

(Mistakes will be corrected at the end of the book or during my editing sessions‼️)

Vote comment and share !!!
Thank you for all the reads
Stay safe ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 229 35
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
75.3K 1K 31
Enemies to loversโค๏ธ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
5M 93.7K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
3.8K 207 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...