lorien legacies x oc

By Midnightalpha64

John an sam are about to face a piken when they get a little suprise with the name rowan bane. More

ch. 2

ch.1

14 0 0
By Midnightalpha64

Set at the battle in new york I think 

johns pov-

    There's a about a dozen people that me and Sam are taking to the safe place the government set up, when a Piken runs up to us. I get into a defensive position and am about to attack when a red laser lines up on the piken's head and a gunshot rings out and the piken drops on the ground dead. we look back to where I think the gunshot came from and see a person drop from a window. I run forward thinking there about to die but the person surprise when he hits the ground and rolls forward and gets on there feet.

     Now that I can see them I can say he's a male about 7 foot tall, blue eyes raven black hair. I can't really see his body because he wears a red blood with pitch black outlining leather trench coat that ends at his ankles. 

His trench coat just longer also his whole out fit.

    He walk towards us I can see the weapons he has a what looks like a big sniper rifle on his back along with dual swords 

Rifle and swords-

His sword just 2 of them ( and yes thats the holy moonlight sword from blood borne)

He also has what looks like a bow in his hand dual pistols on his hip, throwing knifes, hatchets on his hips, and daggers all over his body.

He walked up to me and say's " Hmm haven't seen a loric in centuries". I looked at him shocked and say " what do you mean haven't seen a loric in centuries". He looks at me and say's " you do know that there is other races out there than loric's and mogdorian's". This shocks me because I   truly didn't know that but Sam interrupts and asks " wait if your a alien what can you do? Do you have powers like john?". He chuckles and reply's " of course I have powers. my race had the power to control the elements". That's a pretty cool power but then I realized he said had and asked "what do you mean by had?".

He looks sad and say's " about 5 centuries ago I was sent as a ambassador to a now extinct race for trade and peace contract, when I got back to my planet there was crates everywhere and dead body's all around the ground men, children, and woman all of them dead. After that I tracked down the race that killed them and killed the entire race". I feel guilt for asking about it but I am still suspicious and ask "if your really a alien can we have proof". He smiles and say "of course back up". we back up and he rolls his shoulder and black beautiful 10 foot wings come out of his back 

the wings on the dragon-

  I look at him and ask " can we see your powers. He nods and raise's his hand and lightning comes out of nowhere and hits his hand. Then he opens his mouth and blue fire comes out of his mouth. He stops and say's " that good o do you need more". I shake my head and say " thank you for that demonstration, but we should get going". He nods and says " follow me I can get you to the bridge faster". I nod not doubting him. We walk after him and see a semi truck it has 2 trailers on it a flat bead that has some bikes and cars and and box trailer

his truck-

    He looks the humans and say's " get in the trailer". They nod and get in the trailer. He looks at me and Sam and say's " come on" and opens the door and we get in the cab of the truck. Sam sits on the bed in the back and I sit in the passenger seat and he gets in and turns the truck on and shift's into the right gear and takes off to the bridge. I think over what happened and realize that I never asked for his name. So I over at him to see his eye's on the road and sifting gear's every so often and I ask " I realized I never asked for your name". He chuckles and looks over with a smile and say's " rowan bane"......

 I WAS SO GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE BUT I'LL BE NICE AND GIVE YOU SOME MORE SO 

TIME SKIP-same pov-

    We arrive at the bridge and I get out of the truck and see everybody there staring at us I smile and wave. Sam gets out next and then rowan walks to the box trailer and lets the people out and walks over to us and I have to say he looks the most intimidating with him being seven foot, all of his weapons that we can see and probably ones we can't see, and blood red and pitch black leather trench coat, all in all he looks pretty badass. Walker walks up to us and immediately looks at rowan and asks " who is are" . He looks down on her and responds " rowan bane". He holds out his hand and see shakes it and say's "well I have to thank you for helping  John and Sam and bring citizens  to safety". He nods and all goes well until a annoying voice say's " why are we thanking him he did nothing compared to what I have done". We look towards the voice and see's a random solider, walker sighs and shakes her head. I look at rowan and he walks up to the boy and say's " boy if you don't get your cocky ass out of here i'll shoot you in the ass so many times you can choose which one you shit from". The solider's eyes widen and he runs away. Rowan looks back at us and smiles and say's "well that was interesting". I just burst out laughing, life just got a hole lot funny with Rowan here.....

AND THAT'S IT FOR CHAPTER ONE.  1216 WORDS NOT BAD THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER WROTE. I AM ALSO SORRY FOR MY OTHER STORY'S I REALLY JUST WROTE THOSE BECAUSE I READ OTHERS LIKE THEM AND DECIDED TO WRITE SOME BUT IT DIDN'T WORK THIS ONE IS JUST SOMETHING I  THOUGHT OF IN MY HEAD SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA'S COMENT THEM AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN PUT THEM IN THERE. AND ALSO WHAT PAIRING SHOULD I DO. I DO NOT OWN LORIEN LEGACIES THAT'S PITUCUS LORE, I ONLY OWN THE ROWAN BANE AND ANY OTHER OC'S I MAKE. GOODBYE. 

Continue Reading