Bandits { dreamnoblade }

By haettjyanie

so this is an actual story now, now that ive decided i would keep updating it until im satisfied !! THIS IS N... More

1
3
4
5
quick a/n
6
7
8
9
a/n + hiatus
10

2

3.5K 142 112
By haettjyanie

"Dream- you-" Techno's words were cut short as shouting and screaming could be heard from below.

"Aaaand there we go," The man gave him a sheepish smirk, taking a sword and a lead from inside his bag. "You should give me more appreciation for being such a good distraction."

Before Techno could have a moment to even complain, he was pushed down on his bed, wrists tied to the frame.

The pinkette looked at him in shock, attempting to rid of what bound him to that single spot.

Surely, this can't get any worse.

It did. And he hated it.

Dream flashed him a daring smile as he walked out of the room, leaving Techno by himself, still very obviously unable to move.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He cursed at himself for being so vulnerable at one of the worst situations. He struggled against the restraints.

You motherfucker...

A gust of wind blew into his room. It was unusually warm. Enough to give him a slight sweat.

It was getting hotter each second.

Then he heard it.

Fire crackling from beneath his room as he laid there, motionless. He needed to free himself from this, but he had no idea how.

"TECHNO!" Quick footsteps pattered on the wooden floor, a cough resonating from the halls. All of the shouting had been drowned out by all of the debris falling onto the ground.

Wilbur and two other men entered the room. His brother was covered in ashes and sweat, holding his right arm.

This happened all because he got distracted so easily. If he hadn't followed after his friend, he could've avoided the worst.

He blamed himself. For everything.

The two boys undid the ropes on both his wrists, allowing him to now move freely. Techno refused to leave his room, though.

It was getting hard to breathe as the smoke rised high. Wilbur told him that at least half the residents have been evacuated from the castle in attempts to cheer him up.

"Techno, we have to go." His brother spoke, grabbing him by his arm and dragging him along. The damage on the upper floor wasn't too severe, thankfully. Just a couple of burned wood here and there.

They stumbled down the stares, careful not to trip over any of the stone and wood on the way.

Downstairs looked absolutely horrendous. Glass was shattered, tables and chairs were flipped over, and other objects were scattered all across the floor.

"Wilbur," He started, and Wilbur stopped to listen, still gripping his arm tightly. He wanted to tell him, about his sudden encounter with the man who had possibly caused this fire. "Leave me."

"Wait- what? No I can't do that. I won't leave you here." The older boy shook his head in disapproval. With the castle in it's current state, there was no doubt that someone could get injured here.

Or probably worse than that. Even death was possible. Either way, danger awaited them if they'd stay any longer.

Techno forcefully yanked his arm away, head hanging low, staring at the ground. Seems he was serious about not wanting to leave.

With a final warning and a loving embrace, his brother ran for the exit along with the two younger boys.

In complete honesty, Techno hadn't the slightest idea of what he was doing and why he was so persistent to stay.

Maybe he was expecting someone to show up. Maybe he was even expecting Dream to pop out of nowhere with whoever was in his group.

Surprisingly enough, he saw the iconic green hood enter from the left side of the building, two men trailing up behind him.

One was wearing a blue shirt with glasses, while the other was holding a torch with him.

"Well, this is a surprise," Dream snickered, keeping distance from Techno as he held up a hand towards his comrades. "Didn't take you to be the brave type, Your Highness."

Those words alone were enough to rile the prince up, making him pull up his sword.

Dream, on the other hand, was overly amused by this kind of behavior. A flash of rage and fear could be seen from Techno's eyes as Dream came towards him.

"Dream." One of the men from behind him called out, nervousness visible in his tone.

Nobody judged him for it. The whole place was burning to the ground after all. The fire was already spreading, and it was spreading quick. They were pretty sure the forest had caught on fire as well.

"We have to leave, Dream." The man with the torch said, looking behind him, seeing all the damage that they've caused.

"Now." Both of them warned.

"Fine," Dream turned around and started heading outside. "I had fun ruining this place. You're next, Technoblade."

With that, they had already disappeared into the night.

Techno soon followed, running out of there, pushing through the trees in hopes to get away from this burning hell.

You little shit. Just you wait. I'll get back at you.

He soon reached a clearing. There weren't any houses or civilization of the sort. Only a  spacious field. Nostalgia hit him like a truck at that point.

He laid down in the middle of the said field, gazing up at the stars, counting them all one by one. It was all so familiar to him.

Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes, both from anger and sadness as he remembered the events that had just happened.

His childhood friend, the one he had trusted most, had betrayed him in the worst way possible. Destroying his own home.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."

The entire scenario played out in his head like a puppet show.

"You do know nothing
lasts forever, right?"

He regretted ever leaving him all alone.

"I know that."

"I know that more than anybody else."

Techno jerked his head to the side, ridding of his thoughts from long ago. He really did not need this right now. It only made him feel even worse than he did before.

"Y'know," A voice spoke from beside him, causing him to stir in his rest and sit up. He couldn't quite see this person well considering that it was already so late at night. "It's pretty dangerous out here."

He saw ears. Fox ears. A fox tail. He refused to believe that this was physically possible. Techno just brushed it off as some kind of weird prop, although the way the ears twitched and the tail swaying were very fox-like.

"And who-"

"Fundy." The man replied almost instantly.

Fundy. I haven't heard of that name before.

This man looked to be from the north by the way he dressed. A button down white shirt with brown pants to match.

"If you're looking for a place to stay, my house isn't that far off." He offered, a small smile spreading across his face.

Techno was not the type of man to accept such offers from someone he had only just come across.

He didn't exactly trust this stranger.

"How am I sure you're not one of them." Techno inched away, but the man didn't care to press him further by coming close.

"One of who?" Fundy asked.

Silence surrounded both of them. So quiet that Techno was able to hear his own breath.

"Well, you see, Technoblade," Fundy started. As the pinkette heard his name, he quickly turned his head to the man, who was now merely inches away from him. "If you don't come with me. Even worse, if you die, I'll be in big trouble."

"You don't even know who I am."

"Don't worry about it," He sighed, standing up on his feet and resting his hands on his hips, wary that there would be any monsters around.

Fundy walked over, looming over Techno with a serious expression on his face. Seeing him like this, it was sort of threatening.

"Come now. Or Wilbur will have my head by sunset if you're not with me."

-
-
-

WaHHh this was frustrating to write honestly. I started writing this at probably 12am last night because that's when ideas start flowing in 🤡 and jesus there was a hella lot of arson in here but we love to see it. especially from swipnip.
But anywho, thank you all so much for reading!
Keep safe or else cracker.

P.S: Updates won't exactly be daily, since I have school and need ideas to flow by themselves. Very sorry if I keep you waiting 💞

word count: 1420 (including author notes)
word count 2: 1337 (not including author notes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.7K 14
Trigger Warnings!! abuse suicidal thoughts self harm Eating disorder (if more triggering things come up I'll add it into the tws!) i made a few peopl...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
136K 1.1K 112
So, I recently got into writing fanfics for the Dream SMP and just filled my random one shot book with them so I'm gonna be moving all those drafted...
37.4K 834 18
This is a story about Clay and George. I guess you'll have to read the story to find out the rest πŸ’œ Disclaimer! I am not trying to force this ship o...