my mafia Stepbrothers Bts ff...

بواسطة haniya_rose_black

Y/n who wanted to avenge her father's death ,who was killed in front of her eyes when she was just a kid, bec... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not an update
Chapter 3
Should I Make A J. Jk ff
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chap 9
Chapter 10
Chap 11
A/n Update
Chapter 12 (phobia)
Somethings About Me
Chapter 13 (hospital) PT 1
Chap 13 Teaser 😏
Chapter 13 PT 2

Chapter 4

5.9K 173 125
بواسطة haniya_rose_black

Y/n: really? (jungshook)

Namjoon: yeah. She was quite worried about you. She cried for hours and she didn't even eat anything. Dad was trying his best to make sure that she still ate something. She was depressed. But why did you pushed her away when she hugged you?

Y/n: idk. I just felt like she was just faking it. (I said shrugging my shoulder)...... Well anyways can you show me my room even tho I won't stay here permanently ill come sometimes to meet you guys and mom and dad.

Namjoon: yeah I'll show you your room but what do you mean by 'I'll not stay here permanently'?

Y/n: welllllll...... *sigh*... Ummmmm...... I have my own house so I'll be living their.

Namjoon: can I live with you (pleading eyes)

Y/n: soryy joonie but you can't. You'll have to live here with them.

Namjoon: so why don't you live here permanently. You'll can go to your other house sometimes.

Y/n: sorry but that house has a lot of stuff so I'll probably stay there more.

Namjoon: OK I understand but how often will you come here?

Y/n: twice or thrice a month.

Namjoon: twice or thrice a month?!!! But whyyyyyyyyy (whining like a kid)

Y/n: aishhh! OK anyway show me my room.

Namjoon: this way madam.

Then he showed me my room.

Namjoon: your mom said that you love dark colors so here is your room.

Your room

Y/n: wowwww! I love it!!! Thank you so much.

Namjoon: welcome now take a shower and rest.

Y/n: OK.

Then you took a shower and wore your sleeping outfit

TIME SKIP AT MIDNIGHT

Y/N POV

I woke up because my stomach was grumbling

Y/n: looks like time to eat something because I didn't eat anything since afternoon.

Then I walked out of my room and went downstairs towards the kitchen
I drank water but when I was going back up I saw all bts going somewhere so I decided to ask them where they were going.

Y/n: where are you guys going.

I asked them while waiting for their answers.

Jimin POV

As we were about to go in a mission that was assigned to us by our dad. We heard someone say.....

Y/n: where are you guys going.

We all jumped by the sudden voice then taehyung said

Taehyung: oh! Y/n it's just you. You scared us and shouldn't you be sleeping?

Y/n: yeah but I was hungry anyways where are you going?

Taehyung: nowhere.

Y/n: it doesn't look like nowhere. Look at the way you're dressed so tell me where are you going.

Taehyung: none of your business.

Y/n: ohkayyyy but why do you have a gun with you then *smirk*.

Taehyung: I-I I don't have a g-gun with m-me.

Y/n:then why are you stuttering oppa.

Taehyung: I'm not stuttering (comes and slap y/n)

Jimin: yaah let's just go Tae. With that we left the house.

END OF JIMIN POV

but little did they know they missed something that y/n said.

Y/n POV

I was opening to them but now I think that no one needs me. With that I went upstairs and locked the room and went to sleep while caressing my cheek that was hurting very bad.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine after that I wore this

Shoes

Hairstyle

(You don't wear makeup)

Then I went downstairs.

End of y/n POV

3rd person POV

Mom: y/n. Sweetie aren't you gonna eat something. (she said while sitting in the dining room with bts and their father)

Y/n: I'm not in the mood. (you said coldly with a blank expression)

Mr Kim: y/n come and eat.

Y/n: I'm not hungry (again you said with a cold and blank expression)

Mr Kim: y/n. Eat. Now.

At this moment the tension in the room was very high.

Mom: dear y/n please eat anything but please eat.

Y/n: (takes an apple from the fruit basket)

Mr Kim: that's not a breakfast.

Y/n: ( you roll your eyes and went outside to get your bike) hmm which one should I take today...... Aha

My love for black is never fading

Then y/n went to school

Sana: oh look it's the hoe.

Y/n: oh look it's the sl*t

Students: oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh. YOU JUST GOT ROASTED SANA.

Sana: oh please do you know who you are talking to.

Y/n: yeah a burnt piece of plastic 🙄

Students: oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. Y/n y/n y/n y/n.

Everyone started to cheer you. But as you were about to go on your class someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and saw.........

Hello  you know what it is

Anyonghasaeyo 😂😂

a/n

Unknown

Happy belated birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear jimin-siii, happy birthday to you

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

92.1K 3.3K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...
298K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
25K 914 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...