Many Michaels... (A Michael J...

By KJAlmeera

After Michael's passing, his kids were left under the care of his childhood best friend, Krystal. Neverland r... More

New Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Update

Chapter 15

248 5 0
By KJAlmeera

*A few days pass since their truth or dare game. Its the morning of Valentines Day and the Michaels and Krystal are sitting in the hall chatting when Krystal gets a call.*

Off The Wall: Krystal, your sister is calling your phone.

J5: Dami?

Krystal: *Grabs phone* Yup. *Answers phone* Hey sis.

Dami: Unnie, I'll be over in a few minutes with Jin Hwan.

Krystal: W-wha?

Dami: Have you forgot already? We made a deal that you would take care of your baby nephew today so I can spend time with my husband.

Krystal: Right! I forgot its today... Hehe...

Dami: I know. If you want to cancel, I can...

Krystal: NO! I promised you so that I will do. I'll see you in a few. *hangs up* I'm screwed....

This Is It: What's wrong angel?

Krystal: I have a meeting later... And I can't have a baby with me during it...

Invincible: Um... That's indeed a problem.

History: Can't we help?

Krystal: Oof... I don't know...

Dangerous: But we are good at taking care of kids.

Krystal: True... Fine...

*Door Bell rings*

Bad: Hide!

*everyone hides but are secretly watching*

Dami: Unnie! How have you been?

Krystal: I'm better. I know you've been good. Hey little fella! *baby giggles* Aww... I haven't seen him in a while...

Dami: Hence why you're taking care of him. *passes him to Krystal* Jin Hwan-ah, be good sweetheart. Take care of him.

Krystal: Will do. Have fun baby sis! * goes back inside while closing door* You'll be spending time with me and a few friends...

Blood: Is that him?

Thriller: He's so cute!!!

J5: What about me?

Krystal: You are too.

Off The Wall: Can I carry him?

Krystal: Of course. *passes Jin Hwan to Off The Wall*

*They spend time together and play with the baby. At 4:30, Krystal puts the baby to sleep before she has to leave. The Michaels start cleaning the place while This Is It escort Krystal to the door*

This Is It: Stay safe Krys. And drive safe.

Krystal: I will *hugs This Is It tight*

This Is It: What time will you be back? *hugs Krystal back*

Krystal: Maybe before dinner? I gotta go.

This Is It: Ok, bye Krys.

*This Is It watches Krystal leave and drive away. He goes back to the Michaels and help them clean. Things went smoothly until they hear the baby cry around 7:15. The Michaels were just done cooking. They rush into the room where Krystal had placed the baby.*

J5: Why is he crying?

Off The Wall: What do we do?

Thriller: Maybe he's hungry?

Bad: I'll go make him a bottle. *Makes a bottle of milk and returns* Here.

Dangerous: *takes bottle and tries to feed the baby* Here little guy. *baby pushes away bottle and cries*

History: That didn't work. Maybe a diaper change? 

Blood: Lets give him a bath too.

*The Michaels try to give baby Jin Hwan a bath. Key word, "try". By the end, almost every single one of them was fully drenched. The amount of struggling they went through is hilarious. They finally got the baby changed with way to much struggling. They try to stop the baby from crying but failing horribly. Most of the Michael's collapse onto the couches while Bad is carrying the baby to calm him.*

Bad: Guys, I may need help...

This Is It: I'm a bit too tired...

Blood: I'm drenched.

Invincible: Here. Give him to me. *takes baby from Bad*

Bad: Thanks Invincible. *collapses onto the couch*

Thriller: Where is Krystal when we need her?

*The baby cries harder at the mention of Krystal's name.*

Dangerous: Thriller!!

History: Why did you mention her?!

Blood: You know that he cries harder at the mention of her name...

Krystal: What's going on here? *enters house*

Michaels: Krystal!!!!

Krystal: Why is he crying? Jin Hwan-ah... Come, give him to me.

*Invincible passes the crying Jin Hwan to Krystal and he immediately stops crying making the Michael's jaw drop since Jin Hwan hasn't kept quiet since she left.*

J5: H-how?

Off The Wall: H-he hasn't even kept quiet since you left... 

Krystal: Boys, he is my nephew. Besides, he was born after your passing. He didn't recognize you. I'm gonna go feed him. *walks to her room*

This Is It: Ok guys, I think we should all get changed. Most of us are drenched.

*The Michaels all head to their rooms to get changed minus This Is It. He goes to Krystal's room and knocks on the door. He hears Krystal asking him to enter, so he does. After opening the door, he freezes seeing Krystal standing with baby Jin Hwan in her arms looking out the window. The moonlight coming through the window leaves a beautiful glow on Krystal making her look majestic. He closes the door and walks to stand behind Krystal.*

Krystal: Was it hard to take care of him?

This Is It: K-kind of. We haven't had to take care of a baby in a while...

Krystal: But at least you tried. Want to feed him?

This Is It: I-I don't know...

Krystal: Sit on the bed. I'll help you.

*This Is It sits on the bed as Krystal walks to him. The baby looks at Krystal as if he doesn't want to go but with one look from Krystal, Jin Hwan goes to This Is It knowing Krystal trusts him. She passes the milk bottle to This Is It who feeds it to Jin Hwan with a smile. Krystal leaves the both of them to take a quick shower. She comes out of the bathroom changed into comfortable clothes to find This Is It and Jin Hwan asleep on her bed. She picks up Jin Hwan, waking This Is It up at the same time. They here the doorbell. Krystal goes to the door knowing its her sister. She hands Jin Hwan and his bag to her sister and sends them of with a hug. The Michaels come into the hall after Krystal's sister leaves.*

Krystal: I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll be at the gazebo. *leaves*

History: This is your chance This Is It.

Dangerous: Go to her!

This Is It: I-I d-don't know...

Invincible: This Is It, tell her.

*At that, This Is It goes to find Krystal. He sees her leaning against the banister of the gazebo.*

This Is It: Krystal?

Krystal: H-huh? *turns around* This Is It... W-wha?

This Is It: May I have this dance?

*Krystal blushes a little before accepting his invite. They sway together gently though there is no music. Krystal rests her head on his shoulder as he wraps his hands around her waist, blushing lightly.*

This Is It: K-krystal...

Krystal: Hmm? *looks up at This Is It*

This Is It: I-i have something I need to tell you, but I'm afraid to...

Krystal: Michael, look at me. You don't have to be afraid of telling me anything.

This Is It: O-ok... Krystal, I was in love with you before my passing. I was given another chance to tell you. I wanted to tell you earlier but if I did, I would have to leave in 3 days...

*at that, Krystal kisses This Is It. She wraps her arms around his neck as he pulls her closer by the waist. It felt as if time had stopped and and they have nothing to worry about. What they didn't know was that the other Michael's were watching secretly, happy that he did it. This Is It and Krystal pull away gasping for air. She rests her forehead on his, smiling.*

This Is It: I've been wanting to do that for a long while. B-but I-i would have to leave in 3 days...

Krystal: *gives a peck on his lips* Then lets make those 3 days matter applehead.

This Is It: Of course angel....

*Only thing they didn't know was that the Michael's had a plan to help This Is It stay with Krystal. The question is how?*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 50 12
Continuation " You be always on my mind ... obsessively". Patti, finding herself in a hopeless situation, is forced to live with Elvis, their daugh...
1.4K 20 16
🖤Michael Jackson's Last Days🖤 In 2007, Michael has been living a life focusing on his career and with his children. But, something about Michael ma...
75 1 12
A road trip to a family owned Ranch, a family vacation, they decided to stay forever and leave the city life behind. A mother and her three boys. She...
3.4K 180 22
Madison- I am always running from my past. The past of my childhood, the past of my abusive ex-husband. Trying to keep my three kids safe from t...