Awakening of Ayanokouji - [CO...

By Kiyoponical

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the perfect human, finds himself in the world of MHA/BNHA. How will he return and what a... More

Quirk
Emotionless
A certain white mouse
Overhaul
Day off - part 1
Day off - part 2
Day off - part 3

Two opposite quirks

4.4K 158 41
By Kiyoponical

This was supposed to be one shot but screw it. It is real next part.

Third person's POV

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was just sitting on a chair in the classroom and looking out the window during the lesson. During the break many people asked about his new look, but he managed to avoid questions.

Recovery girl allowed him to go home after one day. She told him that his hair, eyes and body had slightly mutated, so he had nothing to add.

The white-haired teenager did not listen to what the teacher was saying during the lesson, because he learnt everything earlier, thanks to his photographic memory.

He was wondering...

Is there such a thing as "True Peace"?

Here people live in a world with gifts or quirks. By the word "gift" we mean something good by definition, right?

People would think it is a good thing to have a 'quirks' or gifts in society. Some people may have the gift of healing wounds or helping people. But there are also other gifts for more specific things. 

This is truly wonderful, isn't it?

But reality is different from theory. There also are dangerous one.

Human beings can always make a weapon out of something like this, no matter if it is good or bad.

Some people are governmental in power or money and will take advantage of this fact and will want to get it by law or not.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka knows concepts like "Circle of hate" or "Inequality" very well. Some will think that if you overcome these obstactles, you could achieve "True Peace".

The dream to change this-

-is the dream of a fool. You can ask "Why?".

Because humans as thinking beings cannot achieve this term. They may try and be close to achieving the goal, but ultimately there will be no final result.

The ideal example is "System of heroes". They were created to overcome these obstacles, but have they succeeded all these years? People continue to kill eachother.

Nothing has changed in past 50 years. No... It is even worse than before because people are inventing new ways to achieve their selfish goals. Worse ways...

If people wanted to achieve "True Peace" they would have to have no emotions, like machines, because then they would never had desires. Such a thing is just impossible, because according to this reasoning, people should just disappear in order to achieve "True Peace". This term therefore excludes civilization.

This leads us to the conclusion.

So, is there such a thing as "True Peace"? 

Yes.

However, can human beings achieve it? 

No.

Many people say that one cannot be fully neutral. But Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a neutral person. As long as no one attacks him in any way or does anything against him. He will not care about it.

Is he a good person then?

No.

Is he a bad person?

No.

Or at least that's what he thinks of himself.

If he is emotionless, then is he broken as a human being? Perhaps. In the fight against Nomu, Ayanokouji felt the feeling. Determination. Well, it was quite an interesting feeling.

A bell ripped him out of his mind for a end of class. He looked in the direction of his bandaged teacher, who was teaching his class.

His black-haired teacher was looking around the classroom - Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Midoriya Izuku are called to the All Might office - Aizawa said with tired voice as always. White-haired teenager sighed heavily.

- "Hai!" - shouted Midoriya as he stand up. Ayanokouji just nodded and followed.

They walked through the hallway towards All Might's office. There was a silence that was pleasant for Ayanokouji, but Midoriya felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere.

 Midoriya looked at his friend - "So? Why do you think All Might called us?" - he asked curious.

Ayanokouji looked at him with typical emotionless face and said - "I don't know." - replied white-haired. Well, that was obviously a lie but conversation didn't end there.

Midoriya looked at him slighty curious - "Really? I think Kiyotaka-kun is really smart, so he already figured out a reason." - he said enthusiastically. Midoriya always fells that Kiyotaka knows everything before the event. 

Why do people always think he is smart if he didn't even do anything to prove it? He looked at Midoriya and replied.

- "(Sigh) Maybe something about accident two days ago." - he said with my typical monotious tone.

Midoriya put his right hand to his chin puzzlingly - "Probably yes. Unfortunately, I don't know much about what happened because I fainted while you became a hostage. I am glad that nothing happened, well, besides your hair change." - he answered with relief while scratching the back of his head.

Midoriya was lying in the nurse's office almost all day after the incident.

- "Indeed." - Ayano replied blankly.

They approached the door from the office and Midoriya knocked on the door.  

- "Open." - said the voice.

After a while, Midoriya opened the door and saw All Might, but the skinny one, not using the power. He was surprised and slighty frightened by the sudden view.

- "A-All Might, why are you in this form? Kiyotaka-kun is here." - He looked at Ayanokouji's reaction as he had never seen All Might in this form. But he met with a completely calm face. Ayanokouji didn't even make the slightest movement of surprise. Instead he was surprised because he even had to lie to his friend and say that All Might in this form was his uncle who came to train him for the UA exam. So seeing Kiyotaka's face as if he did not care was more than strange.

- "Calm down young Midoriya, I wanted him to find out, after that I will have to reveal many things today." - said All Might as he coughed blood from mouth.

- "Sit down please" - he said and they sat on the couch.

5 minutes later to explain what is One for All and All for One

- "But how is it possible that Kiyotaka-kun now has 'All for One', after all All for One has 'All for One'?" - Midoriya said suprised. Midoriya was still mumbling many words under his nose while Ayanokouji was thinking "Does this symbol of evil have no name? Why call his quirk as his name."

- "I don't know young Midoriya." - Toshinori replied.

Well. Ayanokouji has guesses how he got this quirk. He already has got many theories.

From what All Might said, 'One for All' and 'All for One' are opposites to each other. OFA gives and AFO takes. If Midoriya is the successor of 'One for All' and symbol of evil didn't give him his power, so why he is the successor of 'All for One'. How? It is quite simple.

Perhaps if the owner of 'One for All' gives his quirk to someone else directly, it could means that 'All for One' is an indirect quirk who chooses the person himself. But he can't tell them that. He is not even sure himself.

Ayanokouji noticed that nobody knows where these 'gifts' came from. He concluded that 'One for All' and 'All for One' were one of the first quirks, so maybe the secret of the creation of the quirks probably lies somewhere hidden in them. These two quirks are different from the others. They work differently from them. 

When you want to combine the actions of some quirks, all you have to do is have two parents with similar quirks and your child is likely to have two strengths. As an example you can take Todoroki and his ice and fire power. Although he hasn't used fire at all, Ayanokouji suspected that he was not using his second element for another reason than his inability to use it.

He was thinking about his new quirk now. Ayanokouji have a powerful resistance to a certain number of physical attacks and has a strong attack force. He didn't know if 'All for One' has limits on how much quirks he can have, but Ayano suppose he cannot have too much. However, he don't understand if the symbol of evil has a lack of reasoning? 

After all, if we combine Shigaraki's quirk and defensive quirks, he could become invincible in melee combat. One hit would be the end of the fight.

Maybe there are some important aspects that he do not know. Ayanokouji would like to find a guirk to travel between dimensions so that he can return to his own world. You could say that Shigaraki's quirk is risky because from what he has noticed, his skin was very cracked and rough, but Ayanokouji think a quirk making you always young would fix it.

All Might or now Toshinori-san was looking at him seriously

- "So what will you do now, young Ayanokouji?" - he can't tell them that he is going to want to get useful quirks to achieve his goals because they immediately recognize that he is planning something. It looks like he will have to take guirks from the villains.

- "I don't know yet. I will be getting home. Thank you very much for your explanations, it looks like I will also have to work hard." - he said with monotious tone.

- "We can go this way together!" - Midoriya said.

Ayanokouji looked at him for a while and said - I'm also going to go to the cafe, so if you want you can go with me Midoriya.

- "Okay, I'll be right downstairs, wait for me in front of the entrance." - Ayanokouji nodded and left the room.

Toshinori-san looked at him and said - You have to be careful, Shigaraki now knows that you have the same quirk as All for One, so I suggest to move closer to the academy. - he said.

His student looked at him and nodded. When Ayanokouji left the room, he bumped into someone right away. The girl had raspberry hair in front of him, on which she had strawberry pins and scarlet eyes that were long to her shoulders. She was herself lower than him and had well, quite good features. She wore UA uniform. Ayanokouji did not even move when she bumped into him and now she lies on the ground, holding and massaging her head.

- "Ite! Sorry for bumping into you." - she said and looked at the figure in front of her - "Y-you a-are Ayanokouji-kun from class A, right?" - She asked with a red face.

Ayanokouji nooded and said - "(Sigh) No problem, it was my fault that I didn't see you." - he replied - "What is your name?" - asked in a monotonous voice and gave her a helpful hand. The girl accepted the help and wiped her clothes.

- "R-Rin, Rin Matsuri class 1B. Nice to meet you" - she(OC btw) said shyly.

Ayanokouji remembered that she is probably one of the prettiest girls in school according to the boys - "My pleasure. Well, I will be going then" - he said and passed the girl. She looked at him confused and tried to catch up with him.

- "W-Wait, c-can we exchange numbers?" - She asked with hope in voice and expectation. Ayanokouji looked at her a little confused, but it could not be seen from his flat face.

- "Why?" - he asked. She was still little red.

- "Well, you look like someone cool to me and I would like to be friends with you." - she said embarrassed.

Ayanokouji wondered about her reason but eventually just accepted it. It was a little strange because he never saw, nor did she see him. But sometimes friendships usually start in strange ways from what he heard.

He looked at her and leaned for phone - "I suppose it won't hurt" - Ayanokouji said and gave her his number. The girl looked happy and went towards the teachers' room where she was heading before.

Some time later

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was drinking coffee while his 'friend' was telling him how his day went.

- "It looks like it's going to rain" - Midoriya said. Ayanokouji looked out the window and saw that dark clouds were gathering over the city. His eyes scanning entire sky.

- "Perhaps" - he answered still without taking his eyes off the window. Midoriya looked at him in a strange way.

- "I've known you for a year now Kiyotaka-kun and you're not very talkative" - Midoriya said. He always knew that his friend wasn't type to talk much.

- "Maybe because I don't know what to talk about" - he replied blankly.

Midoriya looked at his friend again with hopeless look - "Why don't you make friends? You look like a loner to me sometimes."

- "I am not very good at making friends. People find me boring."

- "Because you make it seem like you don't want to have friends! You must try to talk to them about interesting things. You surely have something to talk about, right?"

- "I like to read books and sometimes drink coffee" - he said. Midoriya looked at him totally hopeless now. Midoriya never sighed, but now that he saw his friend in this state, he could not stop himself.

- "(Sigh) I have a feeling that you have something interesting in you Kiyotaka-kun, but you don't want to show it" - he said to his hopeless friend.

Ayanokouji took his eyes off the window and looked at Midoriya indifferently.

- "I don't think so" - he said blankly. He just want to return to his world.

Midoriya want to drop the subject but Ayanokouji tell him something that he didn't expect.

- "I suppose, I made a friend today" - he said.

- "Wow, really? Who it is?" - Midoriya asked his friend with happiness and joy in his voice.

- "A girl, red hair" - that's all he said.

- "What is her name? Which class is she from?" - asked interested Midoriya.

- "I will get you to the meeting and then you will find out" - he said and finished the conversation about it. Midoriya was dissapointed. He wanted to know more about Ayanokouji's new friend.

They were still talking for some time, Midoriya was telling Ayanokouji how amazing All Might is while Ayanokouji was just drinking his coffee. After a hour Midoriya got a phone call that he must be home soon, so Ayanokouji started going home alone.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

He was walking down the street and suddenly heard crying from an alleyway nearby.

He came up to check what it was and saw a child. He took out his phone for a moment to text something and put it in his pocket.

Ayanokouji came up to the child and saw what she looked like. Girl, probably six years old, silver hair but dirty, red eyes, she had also one horn on her head, child looked weak and frightened.

He came closer and looked at her, the girl noticed him after a while and was scared. His eyes were scanning all her actions.

- "Hello, what are you doing here alone, where are your parents?"  - he asked.

- "I-I m-managed to escape from them, but t-they are looking for me, p-please help me m-mister. " - She said with tears in her eyes while shaking. The girl looked as if she had experienced terrible things.

- "Who are you talking about?" - he asked. Only now he noticed that she was wearing a white laboratory dress, he remembered the White Room for a while.

Suddenly he heard sounds coming from the dark and saw three men in suits.

- "It's them, p-please run away while you can m-mister." - she said, still shaking. Ayanokouji never hated the White Room or the experiments in it, but he also never wished them to anyone.

Ayanokouji did not move all the time and the men were looking at him and the girl they were looking for was hiding behind him.

- "Hey you! If you don't want to end up badly, you should give the kid back!"  - one of the men yelled.

The silver-haired girl didn't know why, but she wanted to hide behind the boy. Normally she'd run away so as not to leave him in danger, but she feels strangely safe.

Ayanokouji, on the other hand, looked at them with his typical expression, and his eyes glowed lightly gold as the shadow fell on his face. It might seem that the boy did not change his expression, but his eyes gave a sense of endless darkness.

The men slightly retreated under his gaze.

- "B-boss. I have a quirk to sense danger and this boy is very dangerous." - said one of the men.

- "Don't talk nonsense, he's just a high school student! You know what happens if Overhaul finds out we didn't do the job!" - said a boss called by the other men. The men looked back at the white-haired one and the first two went off with an attack. Ayanokouji remembered name Overhaul for later to check.

The right fist tried to hit Ayanokouji, but white-haired felt very light. For him, time slowed down by half and easily grabbed the man by his wrist, twisting him by the way. From what he calculated, his strength increased about three times and his speed doubled.

The man made the sound of pain, and the white-haired teenager hit him in the abdomen with his left hand with all his might to test the possibility of the injury.  The man fainted immediately with blood coming from his mouth, leaving a shocked pair of viewers.

Ayanokouji looked at them as if he was just seeing dolls trying to do something to him. 

The second one charged him, but Ayanokouji waited for the blow because he wanted to test his resistance to pain. When the fist hit his stomach, Ayano felt practically nothing from the contact of the fist with his body. The man was angry, so he then hit him in the face with full force.

He was happy with the blow, but when he saw the boy's face he was shocked. The white-haired teenager turned around and barely had any bruises from the attack.

The man was scared and tried to hit the boy again. The white-haired teenager leaned back to avoid the attack and after avoiding it, he immediately made a 360 ° turn and kicked the man with incredible strength. The opponent flew at a considerable speed, hitting the wall.

Ayanokouji looked at the last opponent in front of him and tilted his head to the side, staring at him with his piercing gaze. Truly terrifying. The man felt as if a shiver had passed him when he was under the boy's eye.

He looked at him with a furious eyes - "Tch. They were just incompetent, don't get too cocky." - he said with a dangerous smile, but the white-haired boy didn't even speak up and just looked at him with unchanging expression.

The third man took out a gun similar to the tazer and attacked him at high speed. Ayanokouji parred his attacks, but knew that this opponent was different from the other two. The man in front of him knew martial arts and managed to avoid Ayanokouji's attacks. Probably a black belt. 

The white-haired finally broke through the defense of the man and led a series of blows. He saw that the man probably had a kind of quirk to strengthen his body, as he managed to block his punches. Ayanokouji was hit by a tazer but then he grabbed the man's hand and hit his elbow on his shoulder.

The man made a sound of pain, Ayanokouji took advantage of the situation and destroyed the coordination of the man's movements. He made a series of powerful blows to him on certain weak points and the man fell to the ground unconscious.

Ayanokouji approached him and touched his body. He knew that he should not take his quirk because he did not know the limit of the gifts he could have. However, he had another idea, he decided to try to combine Nomu's resistance to physical damage and the strengthening of the man's body to form one quirk.

His eyes began to shine with a golden glow again, and a strange energy was flowing from the man's body to the white-haired body, his goal was ended up successfully.

He went out of the alleyway to the middle of the street and the girl followed him without knowing what to do.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka stood in the middle looking into a cloudy sky and it rained on his calm face. The bodies of men under his foot.

The little girl looked at him and decided to say something - "M-mister, are you a hero?"  - She asked with a questioning voice.

- "Do I look like one?" - he asked as his empty eyes was staring at the sky.

Young girl was thinking for a while and replied.

- "You don't have to look like a hero to be one. You are a hero to me because you saved me." - she said with tears in her eyes, but a smile formed on her face.

White haired turned towards her and looked at her with his golden eyes, his hair wet from the rain.

- I see... I may be one, but I don't consider myself as such." -  he said, looking at the girl.

The girl just widened her grin and ran up to the boy.

________________________________________________________________________________

The End of part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 569 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
6.4K 338 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
5.3K 302 3
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
22.2K 675 38
Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However you are the secret daughter of All Might...