Tainted hands

By Gracejenniferanne

Angelina is a strong-willed and closed off girl although she has grown up in a strong family. Because of the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 9

6.7K 199 57
By Gracejenniferanne

The voice

Rage consumed me complete utter rage. Anger like any many weaknesses usually makes people weak. But not me, instead It only makes me powerful. From the broken boy, I was then to the man who I have become. When I was broken I was overlooked and deprived and i was weak. But now I a man who has sworn to himself to never love, to never show weakness, to never feel warmth again. Feelings are just weaknesses and the only things I let myself feel is numbness and anguish.

"who pissed on your parade." I ignored Simon and focussed on the punching bag. Blood dark beautiful blood was all I saw. As my eyes were consumed by red. I cannot wait to rip them limb by limb as I hear their beautiful screams. Some call me a sadist, some call me heartless, a vulgar monster. The truth is I am all of those things, I desire lots of things like normal people but the thing what I desire the most is blood. "fuck off Simon." I grunted not wanting to hear the little swine this morning.

"so, let me get this right. You got shot last night and just had your stitches and yet here you are." He exaggerated looking at me utter disbelief. I shrugged him off and used a cool towel to wipe over my head. "If Cole caught you he would tie you to the bed like he did last time." A low growl erupted in my chest as I abruptly turned to him. "do you want me to fucking kill you." I stalked closer to him letting my tall frame tower over him.

"bloody hell who put you on your princess period." He grimaces as he backed away. I caught him by his shirt and pulled him closer me. He tried to hide his fear with his cockiness but failed pathetically as I raised my fist to his face. "want to say that again." I spat my words with venom. "no, I don't because I value my life and pretty face." Scowling I pushed him away and took a large sip from my bottle of water...

"But I am curious to what happened with the 'Sparrow' heck when I told Cole he couldn't believe it himself." I cut his little ramble off as I hit the wall just above of his head with full force. "Jesus did you want me to have a bloody heart attack." He ignored my growls and took them as an invitation to invade my fridge. "oh my god how do you not have food in this bloody penthouse." I rolled my eyes not feeling bothered to offer him anything. "well I don't exactly eat here nor do I have guests. But if you want food gets out and get a job so you can afford your own food." He thought for a moment and much to my dismay he jumped on my couch. "No thanks, I will stick to using your unused money." I cracked my knuckles and bent down to get my weights. He was lucky I had grown accustomed to him over the years otherwise he would be as good as dead. I don't let anyone in my apartment, not even the girls I sleep with. I like to be alone which means I like to live alone in my own space.

"so, are you going to tell us what happened on your mission? Did you kill the guy? Did you kill the sparrow dude?" I listened to his rant of questions as I lifted the weights which were now only becoming easier and easier. They were too easy so I decided to add more four more weights on each side to make it at least a decent workout. "Blaze-?"

"of course, I killed the target I never return from an unfinished mission." I cut him off from his idiotic question. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I remembered the memory. From the way, I ran my blade down his arm to his throat then to his stomach. I remembered the beautiful sight quite well as I watched the blood pour out of his worthless body. His screams though were quite melodic apart from his pathetic pleads as they were just ear bleeding.

"and what about Sparrow? Did you kill him?" My beautiful memories were then ruined by the vulgar name what has now corrupted my mind. "no, I didn't." I licked my lips as I can just imagine how scrumptious the blood would taste. And I could only grin as I can only dream about how beautiful her screams would sound. "and Sparrow is not a male she is a female." Then much to my distaste, he started soaring with laughter. "you mean to tell me you got your ass beat and shot by a girl." I dropped my weights to the floor letting the bang echo throughout the room. His laughing abruptly stopped and he looked sheepish as he knew better than to continue. "sorry man it is just hard to imagine the big bad Blaze finding out that his matching component is a girl." I scoffed there was no way that she was a worthy component of mine. She was tiny probably only just over 5'5ft and only weighing about 120 pounds. Compared to me she was nothing.

"she is a no one and soon will be dead," I said nonchalantly as I made my way over to the bench to rest. He sighed and looked at me with sympathetically. "what?" I grimaced as I looked at his stupid expression. The one thing I loathe the most in this world is pity. I have even killed people for looking at me in such a way. "nothing." he rolled his eyes then muttered things under his breath. "so have you got a location on this 'female'." he asked using air quotes. "No, the so-called sparrow is good at hiding her tracks. I will give her that." The truth was, was that she was good. She was better than good she was probably the best assassin and fighter I have come across in years. Most people who were in her place would have dropped to their knees and begged for mercy. Instead, she fought her hardest and for that reason only I respect her. But there was no doubt in the book that I was going to kill her. Because no one messes with me and gets away with it.

No one.

"well if you need me to track a location or something I can." I nodded and looked at him gratefully. I needed to find her fast I wanted her to pay and to make her feel sorry for making me look so weak. "thankyou."

For the rest of the day, both me and Simon were close to giving it up. We have lost count of the number of files we have been through trying to find this stupid girl. She somehow managed to swipe all of the surveillance cameras memories. "well my dear friend she is good." Simon muttered in disbelief. He was one of the best hackers in the country he can basically hack into anything.

"she is a mole," I grunted as I run my fingers through my hair. "Jesus I have never seen a girl put such a number on you." My blue eyes glared daggers at Simon who was only wiggling his eyebrows and smiling like a Cheshire cat. "fuck off."

Raising his hands in surrender he got up from the couch putting his laptop down. "where are you going we are not finished?"

"Unlike you, I actually need food to keep working." I clicked my tongue as I tried to control my breathing. "so, pepperoni or meat lovers?" I wanted to grimace as a pizza menu was waved in front of me. "this is why you can't get a girl. your fat ass gets in the way." He rolled his eyes and waved me away. "so, meat lovers it is." I opened my laptop to ignore the swine as he took my credit card from my wallet to pay for the pizzas.

"sooo while we are waiting for the food lets talk?" I gave him a disgusted look then went back to my laptop to ignore him. "so do you think she is hot?" I gave him a confused look. "Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who on earth he Is talking about.

"sparrow!" now he looked at me as If I was the dumb one. "what about her?" I question calmly folding my hands. "dude was she hot? Like..... Did she have a good rack or an ass? I don't really know what you're into. Talk to your good ole buddy." He swung his arm around me and smiled reassuringly. I shook his arm off my shoulders and glared at him letting my aura fill the room with dominance and anguish. But of course, he acted oblivious and kept his façade on. So I decided to answer he his stupid ludicrous question knowing he was going to keep pestering me if I didn't.

"she was..."

"she was?" he encouraged. "she was tiny." I had no other words to describe Sparrow other than she was tiny. The only other thing what rang through me was her voice. Her voice was smooth and harmonic. Unlike so many women I have come across who have high pitch annoying voices. Instead, her voice was smooth but held the power stronger than many men I have encountered.

Before I heard the voice I had just thought that she was a young male. Her clothes showed no womanly touch and she kept all the feminine curves hidden from under her dark baggy clothes. It was only until I heard the smooth harmonic voice was until I found out that behind all of the masks she was a woman.

Simon

age: 24

height: 6'0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 23.6K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
269K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
76.2K 2K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
463K 11.2K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...