Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

Door Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... Meer

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 24

5.1K 220 202
Door Bts_Internation_Army

Lisa Pov:

Lisa: Hey?? Who are you? Do you need help??

Man: Y-Yes! (sobbing) Please help me!

Lisa: What happened to you? (worried)

Man: Please take me away from here... I was just passing by but Sacren caught me...

Jennie: Lisa stay in the boundaries of the boat!

Man: Please take me back to my family!

Lisa: He needs help! Poor him! We should help him....

I passed my hand for the man to grab it and come into the boat but...

.
.
.

He pulled me inside the water...

Tae: Lisa!!!

Lisa: Ahhh!!!

Tae caught my hand but I lost grip....

Tae: Li-Lisa~~~ (Shout)

Y/n pov:

Taehyung was about to jump inside when Jimin grabbed him.

Jimin: Tae stop!

Taehyung started to tear up.

Tae: Hyung! He took her! Jiminie hyung! Please do something... I cant- Sacren you stupid piece of shit! Come out! Imma kill you otherwise!

We hear a voice. It was a male's voice this time... It had the perfect devilish tinch in every word it told...

"Its been quiet a while that I played with humans" (evil laughter) "She is a pretty one though!"

Tae: Come out Sacren!

We could hear the same voice again!

"Water is where I belong... Come in if you have guts... Why should I come out" (evil giggles)

Tae: I will come in and break all your hands I swear!

He almost jumps out of the boat but Jungkook grabs him.

Jk: Hyung its better not to mess with him till Lisa is with him.

Jimin: Tae calm down! I'll do something about it. Everyone hold onto the boat tightly.

Everyone grapped onto different sides of the boat. Jimin rose his hands with all the strength he had and a huge tornado like structures started to form in the water.

Y/n: Ahhh~~~ Water Tornado!!!

Jennie: Its a whirlpool. Dont fall inside!

Jk: Y/n hold my hand and Dont let go~

He is so caring...

(Author: Stop with your fangirling... You will fall in the water today! 😒😒😒 Concentrate!
Y/n: Thanks for breaking my heart and destroying my moment! 😒😒😒
Author: No problem! 😏😁😬😌
Y/n: 😒😒😒)

Jimin: Tae! Mind helping? (wink)

Tae: (smirk) My pleasure!

Taehyung started to form huge tornados of wind and their powers combined seemed very deadly.

We all heard the devilish voice again.

"Stop playing with my water! It is mine! You are destroying my home! I have your friend!"

Tae: You better come out if you want us to stop!

Huge bubbles started to form and the water started to get darker and dirtier.

They stopped and our boat was still now. Jungkook's hand was holding my hand tightly while Jimin held Jennie's. Taehyung was very impatient and was growling in anger.

(Author: Taehyung feeling single lol😂😂😂
Tae: Really Jobless kid! 😒😒😒)

A very pale and weird looking creature with six hands came out of the water and looked at us... He had blonde hair well almost silver white actually, white eyes with no eyeballs surrounded by shiny balls what looked like pearls to me. I was staring at him with full concentration. What is this thing??

Tae: Sacren! GIVE • HER • BACK!

Sacren: Kim Taehyung... Wind Prince... Wow... My pleasure to meet you... How could I help my prince?

Tae: Shut up!

The creature suddenly looked at me which starled me.

Jungkook: She is mine!

Sacren: Hey beautiful? What are you looking at? Am I too handsome for your eyes to bear?

Y/n: Eww hell no! What are you? Look at yourself, a dirty pig looks better! (disgusted face)

Sacren's face dropped.

Jungkook: (laugh) She said it on your face! Oh God! Look at you! She called you worst than a dirty pig... (laughing)

Jungkook: She is my mate! Stay away from my mate! (still laughing)

Scaren got angry and came closer to the boat but got a sudden shock by doing that.

Scaren: Ahhh! You will pay for it!

He tried to do something in the water probably hurt Lisa but Jimin cludged him up in water with his powers to control water.

Jimin: Fight with someone who has the same powers like you... (smirk) Where do you think you are going?

Sacren: I still have her! (shouting in pain)

Tae: Hyung leave him!

Jimin dropped him in the water and he looked at us.

Sacren: (smirk) Stupids!

Tae: Dont think we will leave you if you hurt her! I will not leave you alive! Give her back!

Sacren: Ahh... Lets have some fun! Its been quiet a while that I ate humans!

Y/n: You eat humans!??

Sacren: Ofcourse sweetie! Wanna have dinner with me... I'll serve you with humans tonight! Your friends probably! (evil giggles)

I moved closer to everyone... He is creepy!

Jk: Shut up!

Sacren: So, solve the riddles and take your friend! If you dont solve it then...

Y/n: Then?

Scaren: Then... She will be here forever and you all will be on my table tonight!

So he eats on a table... How does he manage to keep the table stable in the water? Ahh!! Am I gone mad!? Shut up y/n! Think normally! Stop thinking shit!

Tae: Whatever! Hurry up!

Sacren: Ok... Here we begin! First one... I'm the son of water but when I return to water I die. Who am I?

Y/n: fish?

Jk: How will that die?

Y/n: If we put a dead fish?

Everyone gave me a 'disappointed but not surprised' look.

Jennie Pov:

Jimin: It comes from water and then dies when it gets back to water...

Jennie: Ice! It comes from water and dies when it returns back! Its Ice!

Sacren: Ice (smirk)

He swam closer to me and Jimin and whispered.

Sacren: Ice comes from water and dies when it goes back to water... (smirk) Not always water kills ice... Not always ice kills water.... Its the love that kills! (scary whispering) (smirk)

Jimin pushed him away.

I will kill J-Jimin? He can stop my powers but will never hurt me to do that... So will my love for him... Kill him...?

Sacren: (evil laugh) Second one... It is hate and has hate in it, but it isn't hate.

Tae: 'Hatered!' Now give her back!!

Sacren: You are smart! Smarter than I thought... That was easy though!

He swam closer to Taehyung and whispered.

*Tae Pov*

Sacren: Hatered! Yes! That is what someone feels for you... Only for you...(scary whispering) (smirk)

Lisa... She hates me... She will never love me... My love will never love me back...

Sacren went back into the water.

Sacren: The last one... (smirk) I can be blind, I can be powerful, I can be difficult, deep, complicated, and tender at the same time. What am I?

Y/n: Cotton candy is tender. Coconut is tender...then is Jungkook's head tender?

Everyone: Y/n!!! (shouting)

Y/n: Sorry! Hehe... (nervous laugh)

(Author: Carrot!
Readers & N2O😛: 🙄🙄🙄 Her never ending saga! How does it fit huh? 😑😑😑
Author: Carrot cant see... So its blind! 😬😬😬
Readers & N2O😛:

Author: 😝😝😝)

Jungkook: Its Love!

Jungkook POV:

Sacren: (smirk) Love!

He swam closer towards me and Y/n and whispered.

Sacren: Love... Indeed Your love for each other is true... But... (scary whispering) (smirk)

He looked at y/n.

Sacren: FOR WHO?

I did not get him... For who? For me ofcourse!

Jimin: Now give back our friend!

Sacren: Not even in your wildest dreams.... (evil giggles)

Tae: That is cheating!

Sacren: What makes you think... I will not cheat you! (smirk)

Jennie: Enough of your shit!

Jennie slowly started to freeze Sacren with her powers.

Jennie: Leave Lisa or I will freeze you to death and find her on our own!

Jungkook: You very well know that you cannot handle ice... Still risking huh? That is very stupid of you... I am amazed to see dumbheads like you exist.

Jennie started to freeze him more which caused him more pain

Sacren: Ahh!! Leave me! Ahh!

Tae: Leave Lisa first!

Scaren: She is in the water... Take her. Leave me! Ahh!

Taehyung jumped into the water and swam towards Lisa.

Soon he came out with Lisa in his arms. He slowly layed Lisa in the boat and hopped in.

Jennie left Sacren as Lisa started to cough and vomit out water. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at us. Taehyung wrapped his arms around her.

Tae: Dont leave my hand ever again!

Lisa: Never!

Jungkook placed his head on my shoulder and looked at me with his signature bunny smile.

I gave him a cute smile soon realising and then regretting about it.

We started to move away quickly. Soon we reached the land. Ah! Finally I am safe here!! Heck was happening there! Like damn!! Land!! I love you land! Please marry me! Ugh? What the hell! Am I actually gone mad?? Whatever... When was I normal anyways...

(Author: True... 😂😂😂
Y/n: I heard that!😒😒😒)

Lisa: I am tired!!!!!

Tae: Ahhh!!! I am hungry!!!

Jimin: Me too!

Jungkook: My tummy is full!

Jimin: Huh? How?

Jungkook: Sarcasm...Hyung Sarcasm! I am hungry! I can eat anything!

Jennie: Eat the boat then.

Jk: What!?

Jennie: Real sarcasm kid!

(Author: *plays savage music*😎😎😎
Jennie: Damn it feels good to be a gangster! 😎😎😎
Everyone including God: 😂🙄🙄)

Lisa: Guys No kidding! I am really hungry too...

Y/n: I am happy! I am on this beautiful land again!

Jennie: Lets find others first!

We all circled up and knelt down. Jimin opened the map and placed it in between the circle we made.

Tae: They seem close...

Y/n: Prettyyyy close.... 

Jennie: How can they be right above us?

We all looked up in union and saw all of them just above our heads!

Jisoo: Hi Guys!!! (huge smile)

Lisa: Ahh! Jisoo!! You scared me!!

Jin: Oh! Thank god Jiminie you are safe!

Tae: I am hungry!!! Hyung!!! Food!!! (whining)

Suga: I am tired!! I want peace! Sleep!!

Jin: Joonie! Lets take a break!

Rm: But-

Jin: Shut up! Everyone! Its a break!

Everyone: Yay!!

•________________________________•

(other side)

???: Why is the music box not with Y/n anymore! I need to find out! Its only for her...

To be continued...

(Author: Liked it???
⚠ BRAIN CELLS ON LEAVE ⚠
Anyways! Bye until next time!😂😂😂 {gonna be long hehe})

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.9K 453 23
" For important people like you Mr. Jeon Jungkook we got a premium doll named [ V ] rumour has that he even has a kid but i am assuring you that he...
697 58 14
When life was created, Universe gave birth to two sides : The Side of Light and The Side of Darkness. Now thousands of years later, Darkness is will...
299K 18.3K 43
_______________________ HIGHEST RANKING #1 Enchanted 7/8/2018 _______________________ "Let's take revenge" Jungkook sai...
193K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...