AGE, scar head ยน (REWRITING)

By -alienrcgina

โ”€โ”€ ( ๐Ÿ”—# ๐€๐†๐„) +%*ใ€ฐ๏ธ โคท โ€ข HARRY POTTER !! โ› ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐Ÿฃ6 ๐–บ๐—‡... More

๐€๐†๐„
p - 000.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
2 - 010.
011.
012.
013.
READ PLEASE!
014.
015.
016.
QUESTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
SECOND BOOK OUT NOW
NEW BOOK AND ANNOUCEMENT

1 - 001.

10.6K 318 251
By -alienrcgina

chapter one | PRISONER OF
                AZKABAN

"WHY ARE WE HERE MUM" i groan. fred puts his arm around me. "for our safety and to get your books" me, fred and george look at each other.

"does this have something to do with the whole sirius bl-" my mom throws a cup at fred but ends up hitting me on the forehead. "HEY! i didnt do anything" i rub my forehead, pouting.

ron and his friend hermione walk in the room. "rubi!" hermione goes running to me. she jumps on me and we fall.

i laugh out loud. "hey mionie!" hermione and i are not really close but i care deeply for her because of how kind and generous she was. Also she looks out for my idiot little brother for me.

"wow look at you, your taller than i last saw you" i rub her head while i take a seat at the edge of the table. she grins at me.

"hey bb, were gonna go finish up setting up our room, wanna come?" fred says to me. "duh, i have to go, knowing you two, you'll probably hide all of my stuff" i stand back up.

"see you around little one" i wave at hermione, following freddie and georgie. "you know, i heard that sirius was friends with our mother and father" george says opening the door to our room.

"i highly doubt mum and dad would be friends with a psychopath, besides our mother and father are way older" i roll my eyes. george pushes my shoulder. "we could find out" fred smirks at us tapping his fingers.

george and i look at each other and we shrug. "later though freddie, we need to set up our room first" his mouth shapes an 'o'.

i quickly set up our pranking materials in a basket. i set them up in colors, me being the only organized one. once i finish i set up velty's bed, so she could lay down.

"come on velty" i pat my leg. my black, blue eyed cat comes out of her cage. she purrs and walk over to me. she stretches and she jumps on me. i start softly petting her.

"bloody cat" fred and george glare at velty. she opens her eyes and hisses at them. they flinch and turn back to their beds. i giggle at their reaction.

i put her in her bed, which is by mine. "let's go back down stairs, i wanna eat something" george tells me. i nod and i gesture them to follow me to the door.

i walk out the door last. i hear one of the twins yelling at ron. i walk down the steps. "i havent showed anyone" ron murmurs.

"NO NOT A SOUL" i giggle. "you did it again didnt you ron" i raise my brows at him. his face flushes. i look down and i see his rat in his hands. i scrunch my nose in disgust.

"get that disgusting thing off the table" the rat squeamishes in ron's hands. "that's what ive been saying this whole time" hermione agrees.

"at least scabbers isnt the devil" ron glares at the both us. "if your talking about velty, i'll gladly let her eat your disgusting rat, she has been feeling a bit hungry lately" i smirk at him.

his eyes widen and he hugs scabbers closer to his chest. i look over and i see a handsome bloke that id never seen. "who's the hot bloke" i smirk at him.

he looks at me and blushes. "that's harry you idiot" fred pushes my shoulder laughing. my eyes widen, when did harry get like that-

"oh god, sorry harry i didnt even realize that it was you" i laugh. his whole face becomes red as tomato. "ew, my oldest sister finds my best friend attractive" ron gags.

i roll my eyes. "shut up ron, or else ill tell hermione what you really think of her" i smile sweetly at him. his eyes widen. hermione looks at me confusingly. "what do you mean rubi"

she raises an eyebrow at me. "NO NO NO, DONT LISTEN TO HER, RUBI IS AN IDIOT" he waves his hands in hermione's face.

"I SWEAR TO MERLIN RON I WILL BEAT YOU TO BLOODY PULP IF YOU EVER CALL ME AN IDIOT AGAIN" i yell at him. he shrinks in his seat, looking afraid.

"sister, you might be our twin, but you sure are scary like mum" george laughs. "shut up" i grab a bread from the table and throw it at him.

"hi bb" i turn to see my little sister sitting right next to hermione. "hi gin" i smile softly at her. "why are you nicer to her" ron pouts.

"because she's not an idiot like the rest of my siblings" i sit in front of ron, which is right next to george. i look to see if harry is right next to ron but he's not there anymore.

my eyebrows furrow, where did he go? "your boyfriend went to talk to dad" george whispers to me. i turn to him and i start punching him.

"RUBI OFF YOUR BROTHER" mother yells at me. i glare at george, he rubs his whole arm and back in pain. "are you a boxer too sister" george groans in pain.

"oh shut up, i wasnt even hitting that hard" i glare at him. his eyes widen and his mouth drops open. "THAT WASNT EVEN YOUR HARDEST"

"imagine if she uses her hardest" fred snickers at george's face. i was going to say something until i hear a chair screach in front of me. i turn to see and it's harry.

"hey harry, what did dad tell you?" i ask him. he looks at me surprisingly. "why are you talking to me?" his eyebrows furrow. i raise my eyebrow questioningly.

his eyes widen. "no wait i didnt mean it like that, obviously you can talk to me, i mean your rubi, i like talking to you, your really gorgeous and all, i mean your really cool and all, your my best friend sister and ive known you for awhile and you've never really  noticed me before and-" he rambles on.

"it ok harry" i smile at him giggling. "im just trying to make conversation, your my brother's best friend, and like you said, ive never really talked to you and it's important i at least know a few things about you" i shrug.

"also because she wants to know if your
single-" i smack fred head. "do you ever shut up" i glare at fred. he rubs his head pouting. harry chuckles awkwardly.

"uh well he just basically wanted to wish me good luck for this school year" he shrugs, smiling crookedly. wow, ive barely talked to this kid and i could already tell he's a terrible liar.

i nod anyway and i look away. fred and george start talking about how to prank leanne this year. and i start giving them some ideas on how to fool her.

>>——————❀——————<<

velty cuddles my thigh, she purrs loudly. i smile at her patting her head. i hear the faint rambling of leanne. "hellooo, for merlin sake, have you been paying attention" leanne raise her arms in exasperation.

"nope, not a single word" she throws a piece of licorice at my face. she huffs. "i was telling you how im gonna miss seeing oliver's nice ass" she pouts.

"not this again" i shake my head. she rolls her eyes, taking a bite out of her licorice. "you plan on getting a boyfriend this year" she wiggles her eyebrows.

i groan out loud. "for merlin sake, you ask me this every year and i tell you-"

"no, i get it, i get it but you need to have a boy toy to keep you preoccupied" leanne pokes my nose with a pouty face.

"no, i already have to deal with men at home, im just fine with them"

"but there's so many cute guys that you can choose from, like debrev greengrass" she exclaims. i scrunch my face in disgust. "you find debrev greengrass attractive?"

her mouth pops open. "HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE DEBREV GREENGRASS" i shush her down. she rolls her eyes waving me off. but she lowers her voice anyways.

"hes like the hottest guy in our year" she gasps exaggeratedly. i roll my eyes. "come on, at least try with one guy, it's our fifth year" she whines.

"you've had your fair shared of boys but you've never gone out with any of them, you just simply snogged them and flirted and BOOM, you disappeared from their lives" she throws her arms around trying to prove a point.

i look at her amusingly. suddenly i feel the whole train stop. leanne and i look at each other frowning. we look out the window, seeing nothing. "i think the train shut down" leanne thinks out loud.

"no really? i thought we started flying" she glares. all of the lights of the train turn off. it slowly starts becoming very cold. "what in the merlin is happening"

i start hearing some faint yelling. suddenly the whole train starts up again. "what the hell happened" leanne asks. "im gonna go check on my younger siblings"

i walk out the small compartment. i look through all the compartments, trying to find my little brother and sister. i find ginny sitting in compartment with a small girl with white hair.

"bb!" ginny runs in to my arms. i hug her tightly. "you ok?" i ask, moving her hair from her face. she nods "i just got a little frightened" she smiles softly.

i nod understandingly. "ok well stay put, im gonna go find ron" she nods sitting down. "i saw ron and the other two go in a compartment 3 doors down from here" she points.

i thank her and i nod at her friend. her friend gives me a dreamy nod. i walk to the compartment ginny told me where ron would be. i open it and i see harry passed out on the ground.

"oh my god" i quickly go on my knees and i pick his head up and i put his head on my thighs.

"what happened?!" i ask worriedly to ron. he looks at hermione. while hermione looks at a man. "there was dementor in the train" he doesnt say anything more but i nod understandingly.

i know what thoes filthy creatures are. they're ghastly if you ask me. harry's eyes start opening.

"harry are you alright" i furrow my eyebrows, i touch his forehead. he locks eyes with me and nods. his eye color is really pretty.

"sit up, there you go" the man tells harry. harry looks around, touching his head. "here eat this, its chocolate"

"what was that thing" he asks the sandy haired man. "it was a dementor" he tries to explain but i beat him to it.

"its a creature that guards azkaban, im guessing it was searching for sirius black" i explain, gulping. oh merlin, there's always something new at hogwarts.

the man nods, humming. "if you excuse me, i need to have a talk with the driver" he stands up and walks out the door. before he goes he turns "eat, it'll make you feel better" he smiles.

seems like a nice guy. i turn to them, they all have fearful faces. "i was worried there, i thought something happened to you" i furrow my eyebrows.

harry looks at me and smiles softly. "hey what about me, im the one who's your brother" i roll my eyes. "you werent the one on the ground passed out, you idiot"

he opens his mouth to say something but he closes it. "touche" he purses his lips. i chuckle. i turn back to harry frowning. "what did you feel, when it was sucking out the living merlin out of your soul"

i hear ron snort. i push his head without taking my eyes off of harry. "i dont know, it just felt terrible, i did hear a woman scream"

"no one was screaming harry" hermione answers him. his whole face becomes confused. "hey" i get his attention. "dont worry about that now, you need to relax, especially after that, but this is nothing compared to the dementor's kiss"

he stares at me for a second but quickly looks away, nodding. "what is that" ron asks with his face in horror. "its when a dementor sucks out your soul, and you feel nothing but emptiness" all three of them look at each other.

>>——————❀—————<<

why does my twins always have to be so annoying. i hear the toads croak out, finally done with the song. "welcome to another year at hogwarts" dumbledore starts but im distracted by leanne flirting with george.

disgusting. george, being the oblivious brother, doesnt realize how much she likes him and how hard she tries to make him like her. fred snickers of how oblivious george is of the situation.

"does he not realize how much she's touching him" i scrunch my nose in disgust. fred chokes on his drink, trying hard not to laugh. "well i mean it is george, the stupid triplet"

fred and i grab on to each other for dear life, trying to contain ourselves. "the dementors will be stationed at every entrance of the grounds, now, that ive been assured that the presence of the dementors will not disrupt our day to day activity" dumbledore pauses.

i give him my full attention. "a word of caution, dementors are vicious creatures, they will distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way, therefore i warn each and everyone of you, give them no reason to harm you, it is not in the nature of a dementor to be so forgiving" he says calmly.

"but you know happiness can be found in the darkest of times but only remember to turn on the light."

wow, how inspiring and supportive. i scoff. its hogwarts, what does he expect, a kid to listen for once? no. "off to bed, chop chop" he claps his hands.

everyone pushes through the crowd, to get to their respectable dormitories. leanne throws her arm around my shoulder. "this is gonna be a good year" she squeals.

"wow, look how positive you are" i smack her forehead. she glares at me. "oh come on bb, dont be a buzz kill, shes just trying to be positive" george defends anne.

i raise my eyebrow at him. from the corner of my eye, i see fred gasping for air, trying to not laugh. i snort. anne stops blushing at george and she looks at me.

"me and rubi have something to do, how about you walk her to the dormitories georgie" fred tells george. he tries to answer his brother but before he could. fred pulls me away, running from them.

fred and i burst out laughing. we walk with the hufflepuffs and i see all of them giving us weird looks. "oh that was grand" fred wipes a tear from his eyes.

i giggle, agreeing with him. "hey bb" i hear a deep voice say. i turn to see cedric walking right beside me. i blush. ive had a crush on cedric since my first year.

"hi ceddie"

he grins at his nickname i gave him in third year. "you plan on going to hogsmeade this year"

oh my god is he gonna ask me. i practically scream at myself in my head. i nod my head quickly. "well uh- i was wondering if you'd like to-"

"BB COME ON, I THINK GREENGRASS PEED HIS PANTS" fred yells out me laughing. i blush. damn you fred. cedric chuckles "uh you know what, ill ask you another time, it seems like your brother really wants show you something" he grins.

i nod smiling weakly. i really wanted to tell him to ask me now but i didnt want to be pushy. he grabs my hand and kisses it. he waves goodbye and runs after his friends.

i whine out loud, people giving me strange looks. "bb look he- hey what happened" his eyebrows furrow. i start punching fred and i say words in between.

"CEDRIC- WAS- GOING- TO- ASK- ME- OUT- " i hit him over and over again. "but you interrupted him, now ill never know if he actually wanted to ask me"

i groan, this sucks. "you didnt have to hurt me for it" fred grabs on to himself, like if he's trying to keep himself safe. "george is right, you hit harder than anyone ive ever met"

i frown while i pull fred's arm towards the griffindor common room.

2804 words
hello lovelies
new chapter hehe.
i hope you enjoyed it.

xoxo, 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖼𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺☯︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 31 13
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
21.3K 439 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...
52.6K 2.4K 71
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐…๐„๐‚๐“ Percy Weasley always thought he was perfect, he had his whole life pl...
280K 14.8K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ...