Split|| Tubbo

By Yoohookari

We all have that little voice in our head that tells us what we can and can't do. But what if you had multipl... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07 (Filler)
HHHHHHH
Some background info on them
08
09 (Filler pt 2)
10
11
A/N (kindaaa importante)
12
13
Authors Note
14

00

8K 254 89
By Yoohookari

Here are the other Tubsters I'm putting in this story, if I missed any I'm sorry :(

Big Law: Probably above 20, a Lawyer, above the law, the loudest. (Be careful, he's a lawyer)

Big Crime: Trusts anyone, has neutral feelings towards everyone except for Tubbo, Can be hired if you know the right people.

Dr. Therapist : Annoying, Obnoxiously friendly, friendly MOST of the time, weirdest one there, wants to sell you flavors.

Drubbo: Listens to no one, one of the personalities most likely to want to see the world burn, wants to "Add you to his archive".

Toob: Aggressive, stalks and/or keeps an eye on everyone, listens to Tommy sometimes.

Tubbox: Quiet, likes carrots, jumps a lot, shakes his head a lot, peeks through windows cutely.

Relibbo: Religious, follows the water, "PRAISE THE LORD", and "the messiah." Edit: "DON'T SWIM IN THE SEA."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 1K 192
Mature content
113K 4.2K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
48.5K 2.8K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...