Bound by Them | Ateez 18+ Maf...

By SugaSimply

You were bound by them;till this life, and the next. Completely and willingly at their service. "๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช... More

INTRODUCTION
Hongjoong - The Leader
Seonghwa - The Arsonist

Jongho - The Hacker

1.4K 30 21
By SugaSimply

"Hwa?" you groggily mumble, blinking open your eyes to see his side of the bed was left with nothing but a note. Sitting up slowly, you pick up the note that was left, rubbing your eyes to vanquish any tiredness and to see more clearly what was written on the note.

"Thank you for last night angel. Hongjoong sent out a text late last night while you were asleep, and turns out my services are now needed. I left some painkillers on the bedside table next to you along with new bandages for your neck. We'll be back soon; don't miss us too much!"

-Love, Seonghwa

"Guess I don't have to bury you in the woods now," you joke to yourself and crumble up the note, tossing it randomly to the other side of the bed.

Checking the nightstand beside you, undoubtedly there is indeed a bottle of painkillers and new bandages beside you just as seonghwa had stated in the note.

After a few minutes of absently daydreaming about last night, you eventually bring yourself get up and stand up from the bed. Reaching your hand down, you pick up the items on the nightstand and walk towards the bathroom carefully due to the president morning after soreness.

"Gosh, these boys really do a number on me," you grouch to your reflection in the mirror. You looked like- hell, to put it lightly. Hair messy and sprawled in all different directions. Dark circles hugging your eyebags, and your stomach littered with red marks most likely caused by the hot wax. Kinky fucker.

Sighing heavily, you turn on the faucet to cold, cupping the spurting water in your hands and splash it on your face. You then use the water to swallow down the painkillers that were left for you, as well as, clean up the wound on your neck before putting on an antibacterial cream along with a new bandage.

After replacing the bandage with the new one, you go about your usual business in the bathroom. Taking a nice hot shower to loosen your sore muscles and doing a deep cleaning on yourself.

It's near 10 p.m when you reluctantly get out of the shower and get dressed in your more lounging around type clothes which consisted of seonghwa's large t-shirt and a random clean pair of his boxers. So, maybe not your lounging clothes, but he never minded you wearing his clothes.

Actually, he and the boys preferred you to wear their clothes, especially hongjoong. Seeing you in their clothes was a showing of individual closeness. Although they all are with you equally, they can't help the sense of pride they feel seeing you in something they own or something they've given to you.
That being said, you mostly wore hongjoongs clothes. He developed a tendency to strip you of your own clothes just to put you in his any chance he possibly could. Sometimes going as far a spraying his cologne on you if you refused to change.

It may seem possessive and slightly weird, and it definitely was, but that's how hongjoong is. And you wouldn't have him or the boys any other way.

They've become your lifeline. You couldn't live without them, nor could you imagine your before them. The simple task of breathing would become unbearable without them. they are your everything, to this life, and the next.

A shiver runs down your spine at your own thoughts; god, please don't let mingi be a kinky fucker in the next life.

Setting your random thoughts aside, you get to thinking of things that actually needed to be thought of, like what the heck were you going to do today without anybody home.

You truthfully had nothing to do at all. You didn't have a job since it was unnecessary and wouldn't have worked out well with all the guards that had to be watching you constantly. You didn't have friends to begin with, only a few mutual college acquaintances. Then your family, your family was a complicated situation.

You don't have a bad relationship with them nor on bad terms, its just this new life you put yourself into is one they can't fully be in or know about. It hurts sometimes to think about them when you're missing them and wanting to run to your mothers comforting arms, but it's for their own good.

So, what better thing to do when you have nothing to do with the added bonus of not having friends? "Bother insu!" you exclaim loudly and cheerfully run out the bedroom to go were insu is posted.

"Insu~," you say singsongy, turning the corner of the hallway that leads to hongjoongs office and bursting open the office door without a second thought. As expected, when you enter the room insu is sat on the sofa, a book in hand, and an unamused look plastered on his face.

Shaking his head, insu pays you no mind and returns to his reading.

"Insu read to me~"

"No."

Huffing, you discard insu's clear no and make your way to where he was seated, popping down right next to him and letting your head invade the personal space of his shoulder. Insu still paid no mind to you, even turning the next page of his book almost mockingly, causing a small pout to grace your lips.

'Insu~" you say pouting, shaking your shoulders cutely and rubbing your cheek like a small cat into his shoulder.

"No," he replies flatly, keeping his eyes on the page he's reading.

Huffing loudly once again, you remove yourself from his shoulder I have to rethink my tactic, you think to yourself with a stern thinking look on your face. If being cute won't work then...

Bingo!

"Insu~" you call out.

"No," he says practically automatic as expected.

Settling back on the other side of the sofa, you hold on an amused look. Time for the big K.O.

"Man, it would really be a shame if hongjoong found out who really ate his precious honey bread..." you ponder, aimlessly looking around the office filled with important papers and books. Insu halts his movements. His finger that was about to turn to the next page stopped in its tracks and his other hand holding the book, staggeringly tensed.

"His precious honey bread that he can only get and eat once a year from that sweet old beekeeper..." peering over at insu, you see a small nearly unnoticeable droplet of sweat slide down his temple.

"If someone were to tell him everything, including the part about the "corrupted" security footage, surely he'd kil-"

"Fine!" Insu shouts.

"Aww I knew you couldn't resist me!" you say cheerfully sarcastic and move to lay your head on insu's lap.

Insu mumbles something along the lines of, "you're just as sinister as them," but you write it off, for now. Nonetheless, insu opens up his lap to accommodate you and grabs a new book from the side table to read you.

Clearing his throat from the drying effect of a borderline death threat you gave him, insu begins to read, "once upon a time there was a boy named..."

Insu.

Insu is like your big brother and the 2nd person you met within the family. The first time you met him was uncoincidentally the same night you met hongjoong. After tending to his wounds and getting him back to a conscious state, hongjoong immediately called insu to pick him up. Not knowing what they really do, you thought he was merely a friend or personal driver. However, it turns out, he was much more than that.

Insu is for lack of better words, the all-rounder of the gang. He handles everything and can do anything possible; the only thing he's missing is a powerful family. To become a high rank or leader, you need to have the right family background.

Hongjoong was able to become the leader of his own mafia due to his father who was a well-known mafia boss. He would've had to succeed his father's throne if it weren't for his brother, who hongjoong will forever be thankful for. He hated the thought of living under the shadow his father created and wanted something of his own.

So, he recruited his longtime childhood friends who were also born into the lives of mafia families, and the rest is history. How insu came to them is unknown to you. All you could get from the boys is he owes his life to hongjoong.

"The End," insu finishes, slapping the book close, abruptly waking you from your thoughts.

"Huh?"

"The end," insu repeats, waving the closed book in your face.

You wack the book away and gloweringly look up at him, "but that story was only like 10 minutes long!"

"10 minutes!? That was 2 hours!"

Puzzled. Utterly puzzled you are. Turning your head away from insu, you look at the clock hung on the walls time, and indeed it had been precisely 2 hours since he started reading.

"Was I seriously daydreaming for that long?" a question you ask to no one at all when suddenly, blop! A blunt hit is landed on the side of your head making you jolt up.

"What the hell insu?!" you shout, rubbing the spot insu hit with that damn book.

"That's for threatening my life so I would read you a story, THEN not even listen to the story!" he counteracts.

You give him a sardonic expression paired with a certain finger in response.

After that, a comfortable silence engulfed the room. Insu wet back to the book he was reading prior to your chaotic disruption, and you decided to lay back opposite of him, observing him and your surroundings silently.

The office was probably your favorite room in the mansion. Not many are permitted to enter the room so that allowed a usually private outlet for you to come to when you needed some peace and quiet away from the boys or prying eyes of the guards. It held many books from all over the world that were collected by mostly yeosang and hongjoong; though you couldn't read or understand most of them, insu was more than gracious to read them to you.

Speaking of insu, he looked calm and undisturbed but shifted to holding a somewhat uneasy glint in his eyes when you peered at him. He tried to play it off by continuing to swipe across the words of the book. This was an unusual thing for insu. He's the type to never show what he's feeling; his facial expressions and eyes stay stray from any emotions. A skill he uses heavily not only with enemies, but people as well.

"What's wrong?" you ask, breaking the silence with a clear frown on your face.

Insu doesn't answer at first at all nor did it seem like he really wanted to; in spite of that, your piercing glare solidified you wouldn't back down from the question till you had an answer.

"You have a meeting call with jongho tonight," he answers, his voice slightly edged.

"A meeting call? With jongho? Why would I have a meeting call, we only do those if..." you trail off in a despaired realization before you could finish your words. At that moment the pieces puzzled together. Hongjoong leaving with the boys, seonghwa being called to action, the meeting call with jongho, "something went wrong with the mission."

Insu only glances at you for a second then preceding to let out a short sigh, "I'm not supposed to be telling you any of this, but a rat, one of Pandoras spies, was found within us.

Your breathing stopped for a second. Shock slowly making its way to your face, "how the hell did Pandora plant a rat?! They've only been a gang for 4 months!"

It was impossible. Pirates king is the definition of close-knit. Not just anybody is allowed to be recruited in. you have to be able to not only lay down your life but your family's lives if hongjoong commanded so. No one in their right mind would go as far as to join without knowing the deathly consequences they'd be held to if caught as a traitor.

"We don't have any information on the rat fully yet or how he got in, although it's apparent he was recruited by..."

"By who?"

"...Jongho," insu mutters just loud enough for you to hear.

Shock is practically etched into your face by now. Everything is becoming more and more of a spiderweb of disordered chaos, yet the thing you truly feeling devastation, especially for jongho right now.

Jongho isn't quite as mentally strong as some of the others, in the sense that a mess up like this would put him in a flurry of brain turmoil. Being a sheltered kid with only 7 close friends and a computer since his teen years proved to take a toll on his emotions. His whole being and premise of living is the mafia, so for something to happen to it on his account is the equivalent to the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.

He's probably a jumbled mess right at this very moment trying desperately to correct his mistake. And you can only imagine how hongjoong is...you pray they're not staying in a hotel.

"When is our meeting?" you ask quickly. You want to console jongho as soon as possible before his brain and emotions go into overdrive mode, unable to do anything; thats the last thing anybody wants happening, especially with everything thats happening with pandora's box.

"He said to go in his room at 10:24 p.m. there'll be a computer there that he programed for maxim privacy," insu replies back with an instruction manual type way.

Classic jongho. Only a pristine hacker like him would program a computer just to have a private meeting and, "always picking the oddest time," you jut out mostly to yourself while getting up from the sofa. Lastly you say to insu before fully leaving, "continue to inform me on things I shouldnt know!"

"Thats not-" and with that you close the door, leaving to figure out your game plan and what you could possibly say or do to ease jonghos complex mind; for the sake of him and the gang.

-
Your trail your hands down to the neat knot of your silk robe as your gaze follows up and down the full-length mirror placed perfectly in the corner of jonghos room.

Through the mirror, you could see behind you the bedside clock shining bright red with the time, "10:23." also in your field of vision was the tantalizing computer that was left on the bed waiting for a call that could come at any second now.

You're nervous as hell; you have no idea what was going to happen during this call or how to treat it. Be normal and go through with your "releif" plan, or hit the nail or the head to avoid any possible awkwardness?

Barely a second to choose, the inevitable ringing sounds throughout the room. Automatically, you walk away from the mirror and settle down on the bed as comfortably as your tensed self could, accepting the incoming call from jongho.

The screen stays black for a split second before flashing to a very dishelved looking jongho. He dons deep eye bags and ruffed up hair along with a lazily half-unbottoned dress shirt; all prominent evidence of his current state of mind. However, he hones a soft smile just for you, which you obviously return back.

"Hey baby," are jonghos first words to you in over a week since you last saw him off for private business; his voice an ocative lower than usal and stress evident in it.

You bite your lip, a small blush flushing your cheeks as the surrealness of seeing ad hearing jongho after so long hits you. The very serious reasons for this meeting fleeting from your mind and filling with the image of jongho on the screen.

"Hi jongie," you answer back shyly, suddenly reverting into a school girl confessing to her crush.

Jongho cant help a quiet chuckle at your current embarrassed state. With him, your more confident and bold- way different than the timorous Y/n his eyes are locked on.

"Hows my baby doing?" he asks while running his fingers through his hair, a bit of a teasing tone to the sound of his voice.

"I was bored and lonley without you guys, but I feel better after seeing you," you answer timidly, scared out of your mind having to ask him, "h-how are you?"

Bad choice. Jonghos smile falters evidently; the atmosphere tensing up with each silent second that passes between the both of you. He aimlessly looks away from you almost shamefully. His mind was obviously trying to find an answer or an excuse.

You had to say something or the silence would suffocate you both, "jongie, it's okay. I know about what happened."

That statement seemed to only make him more ashamed as he had lowered his head down, unable to face you. Time for motivational speaker Y/n to step up, you said to yourself. "Baby, you couldn't have known. It was impossible to have known and what happened is not your fault. You are not to blame for any of this, nor what may happen next."

"But-"

"No buts! Nobody could've seen this coming or known, not even hongjoong had suspected anything."

"But if I had just looked into-"

"No! No ifs, ands, or buts!" you set your foot down for the first time ever with jongho which surely shocked him; he looked up at you like a dear caught in headlights.

"Baby..."

"No jongho, I know exactly how your brain works and how you are no matter how many walls you try to put up when youre like this. If you want to help and fixed what happened, you need to let go of all this stress and blame you put on yourself."

"I-i-i cant!" jongho replies in frustration, vigorously shaking his hands through his hair before ultimately banging his head back on the headboard of the bed he was situated on.

You assumed this type of situation would happen. He quite honestly on the cusp of going full distress mode. He'll shut down completely, unable to do his job, let alone anything for that matter. And you can't bear to see or let that happen, so your plan B initiates.

While jonghos in his frustration craze, you look down once again at the neat knot of your robe. Quietly, you place your hands on the knot and unravel the silk fabric, letting it naturally slide off your shoulders- revealing your completely bare top half.

"Jongie," you call in a low voice, slightly feeling embarrassed of your exposed state.

"Y/n, I told you I cant le-" jonghos words abruptly stop as his eyes finally caught sight of you, immediately fixating back and forth from your blushed face to your uncovered breasts.

"Jongie~" you call out to the now dazed man again.

"Y-Y/n what are y-you..." his mind must be complete putty right now; putty that's in the palm of your hands.

"Jongie, youre to tensed and stressed," you say slowly, your fingers leisurely running across your chest down to your breasts,"so I thought maybe a little help unwinding wouldnt hurt."

Jongho is absolutely speechless. Practically transfixed by the porn-esque visual of you framed perfectly on his laptop. The aureate lighting of his room gleaming flawlessly on your form.

"Let me help you, baby," you purr, sitting up a little to tilt the camera of the laptop downwards were your legs were spread out nicely. Presenting your bare wet cunt like a present with a bow wrapped around it.

Jongho groans. Its all he could possibly muster out of himself at this very moment. No words were able to formulate to answer you back, but the shuffling of a belt clasp being opened is enough of an answer for you.

Jongho stripped himself, peeling away the pesky jeans off his legs and opting to forcefully pop of the last 2 buttons of his white button-up before discarding it aside.

All the while jongho has his mini striptease, you were having a little show of your own as you watched him; your hand caressing down the sides and valley of your breasts, occasionally stopping to massage your own nipples.

Once jongho was stripped down to only to his boxers and his were fixated back on you once again, you decide to explore down lower. Your hands gradually going away from your chest to settle on your thighs-gripping them with both hands just like he liked to do-then slithering your way down teasingly to the main attraction.

"I've been so lonely without you; look how wet you made me," you say, a sharp intake of breath coming from you both as you fialliy slide your fingers over your aching slit.

"See what you do to me jongie," you moan out, your fingers running up and down your slit then preceding to your clit, rubbing it in small short circles; a catalyst for louder moans to fly out freely from your lips.

During which on the flip side of the screen, jongho is doing almost the same as you. His hands had made way down to his boxers, squeezing the base of his erection through the fabric, causing him to buck his hips upwards into his hand, an airy moan escaping as well.

His eyes continued to bask in your moaning withering figure as you plunged your left hand fingers into yourself while your right hand continued circling around your sensitive clit. All of this whilst you kept your hooded lust-filled eyes locked on him; the complete need for him practically screaming from them.

Appreciably for both you and him, jongho pulls his straining cock out free from from its confines. Its hard and long, the tip bursting red, and the veins so prominent that your mouth watered at the sight and thought of liking them. Truly a beautiful sight to see.

"God I want your dick so bad," you cry out. You work your fingers in and out faster, curving them in an attempt to rub against that special spot. "I wish these were your fingers thrusting into me instead. Hitting inside me so deeply and making me cum all over them."

"Fuck," jongho growled, his right hand wrapped around his shaft, stroking upwards and downwards at a maddeningly fast pace- occasionally letting his thumb swipe over his precum covered tip.

He bites his lip at how visiblable close you are and how embarrassingly close he is as well. The combination of pent up sexul frustration and your pretty glistening pussy stuffed with your fingers that he oh so desperately wanted to replace with his throbbing cock is pushing him dangerously close to the edge.

"Jongho, jongho, jong-" you moan out his name like a mantra, pumping your fingers so fast you can feel the oncoming cramping, but continue to persist till your bucking and rolling your hips into your own fingers, stuffing them as deeply as you could.

So close, you can feel it building up. That tight band becoming tighter and tighter. Until- snap!

You toss your head back in utter bliss; your mind going completely blank with pleasure. Your fingers stall deep inside you while you continue to rub irregular circles over your sensitive, prolonging your orgasm as much as you can.

Absoululy dazed out from your orgasm, you try your best to open your hazed eyes and focus solely on jongho- whos right on the brink- watching him erratically thrust into his hand, catching the times his hand would flex and add pressure to his base to mimic the way youd tightly wrap around him.

"Cum for me jongie. Cum for me baby," you edge him on, your fingers dragging out your slicked cunt and bringing them up to your mouth, greedily accepting them in, tasting yourself for his viewing pleasure, "cum for me like a good boy jongie."

"Fuck fuck fuck mo-" jongho cant even finish panting out his words before he spills all over himself, the milky white substance spurting out on his stomach and chest. Such a beautiful sight it could make you cum again.

Jongho goes limp, twitching and panting heavily. his head falls back on the headboard and slumping on his shoulder, his hand still sluggish jerking his cock in an attempt to milk every last drop of cum. An order from you he never forgets.

"You did so good jongie. How do you feel now?" you ask him after a few minutes of recovery for not only him, but you.

Jongho tries his best to sit up. Ultimately failing, so he oppts to stay slumped, "better. Much better," he answers with a lopsided smile and hazed eyes. You mimic him with the same type of smile and heartfelt eyes. You wanted to talk more, but the exhaustion existing off him is clear even through a computer screen.

"Jongie, its time to go to sleep baby," you say softly, cooing at his half-asleep form. Though covered in cum, he still finds a way to look cute.

"But we can fall asleep tog-"

"Nope. what did I tell you? No ifs, ands, or buts. Now be a good boy and go to bed. You need to sleep without any distractions."

Jongho whines like a child, but reluctantly sits up enough to reach the computer, "fine! And seriously, thank you for y'know."

"It was my pleasure," you chuckle, "I could tell you really needed it after everything that happened."

"Mhm," he responds back, barely keeping his eyes open and swaying a little.

"Goodnight jongie."

"M'night baby, I love you."

"I love you too," and with that, you close the laptop, pushing it to the other side of the bed and pull the warm covers back to get under them. With a click of a remote, the lights turn of, sleep finding you in a matter of seconds. The night one to remember, and the days ahead?

Oh, they'll be ones to remember alright.

____________________________________________________
Did you catch all the easter eggs in this episode? And sorry for this quick smut. I wanted to focus on the backgrounds of characters and developing what's to come, so that resulted in less smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.3K 41
a prince, a fearless girl, and a group of pirates. what can go wrong?
7.2K 462 31
After helping a mob boss, you gain freedom to finally live your life. But a series of events leads to you needing their protection and you find yours...
29.8K 1.8K 53
[๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——] Jongho is just obsessed with Yeosang.
123K 3.7K 81
You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes