The Move // h.g.

By addcmck

"You changed me." he says softly. "And you changed me." I whispered. ••• Addie Little. Her life is crazy... More

The Move // h.g.
Pilot
Friends?
Bad Boy Side
Getting to Know You
Real You + Trampolines
Surprises All Around
Misconceptions + Hell
The Judging Type
Taking a Stand
Truth
Protective + Taco Bell
Darkness
Life is a Mess
Confessions
Coming Home
Movie Nights
Pool Day
What Good Does It Make?
Bonfire Night
Realizations
Go With Me?
Prom #1
Prom #2
Charlotte
Reality... Or Not?
Beach
Birthday Ups & Downs
Traumatized
New Additions
Taken
Thunder Storms
L.A.
Acception
First Day
Diner Fueds
Just Cuddle
Good Kind of Crazy
Hospital Room
Finally
Lydia
You Make Me Smile
Swimming in November
First Snow of the Month
White Wonderland
Not-So-Merry Christmas
Spring Break Dreams
Proposal
Love in War | H.S.

First Kisses + Showcases

4.8K 66 19
By addcmck

hayes

"And you changed me." she whispers.

I just couldn't resist. I leaned in a kissed her. It wasn't rough, but it wasn't just a peck. The kiss wasn't heated, but it also was not simple. It was just right.

Somehow, she ended up on my lap, legs wrapped around my waist. My arms circled around her waist, pulling her even closer.

She pulled away, her smile wide. Our foreheads were resting against one another, both of us breathing heavily.

"Wow." she breathed out.

"Yeah." I breathed. She leaned in, giving me yet another kiss, yet this one not lasting as long.

"Let's watch the movie." I smiled. She nodded, climbing under the covers, pulling me with her.

I pulled her into my embrace, having no intention of letting her go. Soon after, I felt her breathing deeply, soft snores pouring out of her mouth.

I kissed her forehead, falling asleep soon after.

***

"Hayes." Someone's warm breath tickled my ear, my shoulders being shaken.

"Hmm." I mumbled, stretching out.

"Come down stairs with me." Addie pulled me up.

"Whyyy?" I whined, already missing the warmth of her bed.

"Cause I wanna cuddle before we have to get ready." she pouted.

"Fine." we sat down on the giant one seater that could fit the both of us.

Immediately, her arms wrapped around me, curling up in a ball on my lap.

"Morning Teddy." Addie whispers in my ear.

"Morning baby girl." I yawned.

"Want to watch Spongebob?" she looked up at me hopefully.

"What kind of question is that?" I laughed. She squealed excitedly, turning it to Nick.

We watched Spongebob for a good thirty minutes until Nash called to come over to Brooke's so we can all go to school together.

"Meet me at mine?" I asked.

"Sounds good." she answered. I gave her a quick peck, running off to my house.

-

addie

Hayes and I had our first kiss last night. I can't explain how perfect it was.

Right now, I was leaning against my front door, my heart swooning. I will totally be getting used to kissing him. I gained my composure and walked upstairs to get ready for the day.

Deciding to go with a cute but casual look since I had to go to something after school for Brooke, I went with a plain black tank top with patterned shorts and a pair of black gladiator sandals. My hair was in a messy braid going down my side.

Putting on some makeup, my backpack was on my back and I was out the door, trailing over to Hayes' house.

I walked up the front steps, knocking on the door. My boyfriend opened it, a nice outfit on.

"You look beautiful." he kissed my cheek.

"Don't look to bad yourself. What's the occasion?" I teased.

"The same occasion that you pretty much dressed up for." Hayes laughed.

I giggled, our hands laced together as we walked the short walk to Brooke's. Once we got to her door, I got my key out and just walked in, setting my bag on the couch.

"HURRY UP. WE ONLY HAVE FORTY FIVE MINUTES UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS." I yelled across the apartment, getting groans from all different places.

"WE WILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE." Brooke screamed back.

Hayes and I flopped onto the couch, still trying to wake up. Nash walked out of the room, sitting in one of the chairs. Chris was next, looking adorable as always. Cameron had walked through the door just as Brooke walked out of her room.

All of our jaws dropped.

-

brooke

I was rushing to get all of my stuff together for the performance tonight, and get the rest of my outfit on.

I had picked out a white tank top and flowy floral shorts with brown sandals to match. My hair was elegantly curled and a waterfall braid going around my head.

Running out of the room, I stopped to see everyone with bug eyes. I looked at them confused, picking up my backpack and putting it on my back.

"Are y'all okay?" I asked as I put my sheets of notes in my folder, closing it up.

"You look beautiful."

"Stunning."

Really pretty jelly." Chris smiled a toothy smile.

"Thank you love." I kissed my little brother's forehead.

"Let's goooooo." Nash sung as we walked out of my apartment.

Closing and locking the door, we were off to the most educational yet dreadful place in the world, school.

***

"Now introducing our last performance of the night, Brooke Chambers." I took a deep breath, walking out on stage.

Everyone cheered wildly, my best friends and siblings right in the front row, making me smile.

I sat down on the stool, putting my hands over the keys of the piano in front of me. Adjusting the microphone, I was immediately pulled into my favorite state of mind. The part of my mind filled with music.

"Yes I do, I believe
That one day I will be, where I was
Right there, right next to you." I started. My fingers trailed aimlessly over the keys, already knowing where to go and which notes to hit.

"And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight." I let out a shaky breath as I finished. The crowd roared.

This performance was the best I've done out of all my practicing. I have been doing this over and over for two months now, trying to perfect it.

I smiled big, scurrying off the stage to Nash's open arms, bouquet of roses in hand. "You did it perfect." he gave me a quick peck before I pulled away, greeting my other friends.

"That was awesome." Addie tackled me with a hug, squeezing me tightly.

"Thank you A-cat."

"No problem B-dog." I giggled at our nicknames.

"That was okay lil snob." Hayes smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, you twat." I punched him lightly in the shoulder, smiling.

"Good job B." Cameron hugged me, kissing my cheek in a friendly way.

"Thank ya Cam." I squeezed his cheek.

"JELLY!" Chris ran up, tackling me in a hug.

"Hey lil nugget? Was my performance up to your expectations?" I smiled.

"Way past." he grinned. I hugged him tight, kissing his forehead.

"Hey, she's my sister too!" My older sister whined playfully behind Chris.

"I'm her favorite." he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Hey Kels." I stopped their banter, giving her a hug.

"You did amazing." she sighed proudly.

"Thank you."

"Celebration dinner anyone?" Nash suggested.

We all cheered, streaming out of the convention center.

-

nash

"You did great tonight beautiful." I whispered over to Brooke, making sure not to wake up the sleeping Chris in the backseat.

"Thank you love." she kissed my cheek, leaving one hand on my other cheek.

"I'll carry him up." I said softly as I looked down at the sleeping boy in the backseat.

"You sure?" I nodded, already getting out of the car.

She got out of the passenger side, walking over to the side of the car I was on. I wrapped my blazer around her shoulders, as seeing that she was looking cold, and picked Chris out of the backseat.

Once we had both gotten upstairs and got Chris into bed, I had to go. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, my lips kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." I gave her a quick peck, descending out of the apartment. The ignition of my car roared as I backed out of the parking lot, driving slowly back to my house.

***

"Nash?" A groggy voice called my name out in the dark.

"Yeah Hayes?" I stared at my shirtless brother in front of me, him looking tired as ever.

"Just making sure it was you." he trailed back up the stairs, trudging into his room.

Checking my mom's room before I went to mine, I saw her peacefully sleeping. I smiled and backed out of the doorway, sauntering towards my room.

I changed into a comfier set of clothing, the blankets of my bed engulfing me into their warmth.

Before I let my eyes close, I made sure to send a text to Brooke. Once it sent, I looked over it.

To: Princess

Goodnight princess. Sweet dreams xx

My phone screen went dark as I had cut it off. That night I went to bed, Brooke's beautiful voice and piano playing repeating in my head.

~

I hope y'all like it!

I know I say this every time, but I truly do.

I only update for you guys.

xx

🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 573 65
This is a sequel to 'Touring With Magcon' so if you haven't read that- go do so now!💜 How is life for Ariana 6 months after her split with magcon? �...
7.5K 318 38
My name's Riley Mayer. I'm 14 and I HATE Magcon. Yup, I hate it. My best friend Mikayla dragged me along to one of their meet and greets. Why ME? Out...
517K 7.4K 56
He is the new boy. She's the pretty girl that everyone is after. He wants her. **Finished**
767K 13.4K 72
Go back to the place where it all began, and learn what it's like to fall in love again. Tell me how I created hurricanes in your heart, tell me how...