๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐|๐šˆ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐™ผ...

By psychoxen-

๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž. ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter Two:Daisies and White Roses
Chapter 3:True Nature
Chapter 4:Real Talk
Chapter 5:Biscuits and Apple Dumplings

Chapter One:Omega

366 21 13
By psychoxen-

The ballroom in the palace is beautifully decorated with white roses and crème coloured voile that hangs from the chandelier then tied to the marble podiums structured in the ballroom. Orange, red and yellow leaves fell outside the window, complimenting the beautiful sunset outside.

“Sungie, do you think I look pwetty?” Jimin asked, not removing his gaze from the mirror as he admired his reflection. They’re currently in the salon, waiting for nightfall as Jimin’s rank would only be revealed at night.

“Yes!” Sungho smiled, nodding enthusiastically. “You always look pwetty hyungie!”

“Thank you Sungie.” Jimin smiled, embracing his half brother tightly; the latter returning the embrace.

“Where’s my birthday boy?!” Jungkook asked as he entered the room, followed by Taehyung.

“Daddy! Mommy!” Jimin exclaimed, breaking the embrace before running up to Jungkook who scooped him up with ease; carrying him by the him. “My little prince.” Jungkook cooed, showering the pup’s face with kisses. Taehyung looked at the father and son before turning his attention to Sungho who pouted, wanting to be held as well. The omega queen nudged at Jungkook’s back, making the alpha look at him with a raised brow. Taehyung glared at him before directing his eyes towards Sungho who was staring at the floor, pouting.

“And here’s my other prince!” Jungkook exclaimed, going over to Sungho and scooping him up as well, making the pups giggle. The alpha king now held one pup each arm, holding them tightly and with care before planting kisses on their forehead.

“Mommy! Am I pwetty? Sungie thinks I’m pwetty!” Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung expectantly. The omega queen couldn’t help but coo and smile at his pups.

“Yes darling, you’re very pretty. You and Sungho.” Taehyung stated, kissing their foreheads adoringly.
“Daddy, do you know where Yoongi hyungie is?” Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook.

“He’s outside playing with Hobi.” Jungkook answered, placing the two pups on the ground gently as his arms were starting to get weary. Jimin’s eyes dimmed, glaring at the window as he slowly approaches it. The crown prince pressed his arm against the glass, looking outside, searching for a certain alpha.

--

Yoongi and Hoseok were outside in the garden, roughhousing with each other on the ground, mud all over their clothes.

Hoseok’s hair was being pulled by Yoongi while he bit the latter’s clothed shoulder. They eventually rolled to the side, Hoseok on top and slapping Yoongi’s face. Yoongi attempted to bite Hoseok on the face, only to be slapped by the latter. Hoseok laughed, only to be pulled and pinned to the ground by Yoongi.

The younger alpha pup didn’t waste time and bit Hoseok on the neck. Hoseok cried in pain before pushing Yoongi off. The two alpha pups stood up, giving each other challenging gazes; all the while glaring at one another. Yoongi was about to pounce at Hoseok but suddenly got pulled back by his collar.

“Didn’t I tell you two not to roughhouse?! The ball is starting and here you two are, acting like brutes rather than nobles!” Namjoon sighed, shaking his forehead in disappointment. Hoseok looked down, a guilty expression on his face. He despises getting scolded but the amusing and fun activities are mostly verboten. How could they blame me for breaking a few rules? Hoseok thought.

Yoongi on the other hand just pressed his lips in a firm line, looking at the ground in ennui; brown eyes shifting side to side lethargically.

“I despise it here.” Yoongi uttered, crossing his arms. “I wish to go home.”

Namjoon sent his brother a sympathetic look before kneeling down to his level. “I’m sorry Yoongs. Don’t worry, we’ll return home soon. Just a little wait okay?”

Yoongi sighed, uncrossing his arms. “It’s fine. I understand. When I’m in the palace, I’m the noble heir of the Kim household. When I’m home, I’m a commoner with no responsibilities and can actually enjoy my days living.” Namjoon had to hold back a laugh as he ruffled his brother’s mud caked ebony hair.

“Joonie, have you found the boys- Gods! They need to bathe!” Seokjin exclaimed as he arrived, holding three years old Soobin by the hand. The omega duke wore a comfortable and loose maternity dress, white in colour made out of wool with sky blue silk borders. He’s four months pregnant.

“Hyung!” Yoongi greeted, followed by Hoseok, both of them grinning at Seokjin happily.

“You two roughhoused again, haven’t you?” Seokjin smiled, chuckling before turning to Namjoon. “Please be a dear and bathe them. Jimin is demanding for Yoongi.”

Namjoon chuckled at that as well, turning to Yoongi who has flushed cheeks. “The crown prince seemed to be infatuated with you, Yoongs.” The lord teased, earning a light slap from Seokjin. “Don’t teach them things. They’re children dear. Now, we must move in haste! The ball is starting!”

“Uppie, daddy! Uppie!” Soobin cried, making grabby hands at Namjoon who smiled and carried him. “Don’t cry darling, daddy’s here.” Namjoon hushed, bouncing the toddler slightly before kissing him on the forehead.

Yoongi looked at Soobin in awe, wanting to hold his nephew, however Namjoon wouldn’t surely allow him to do so; not with his body all covered in mud. The Kim heir rushed inside, wanting to clean up as fast as possible so he’ll be able to hold his nephew.

“Yoongi, wait!” Hoseok exclaimed, running after them.

--

It’s finally the moment. It’s finally night time. The royal family, Royal consort, and Noble Kai were the only ones in the royal salon. Taehyung and Jungkook preferred to have them know Jimin’s sub gender first before telling the public. Yoongi was carrying Soobin on arms, cooing at the toddler happily before giving him to Namjoon.

“What song will you be performing tonight, Yoongs?” Hoseok asked, approaching Yoongi who’s walking towards the piano.

“What Jimin wants of course.” The Kim heir replied, sitting down in front of the piano. Hoseok nodded and went to Seokjin and Namjoon, knowing that Jimin would probably cast him off if he sat beside Yoongi.

Yoongi began playing a random tune on the keys, loving how his nimble fingers would move across the delicate keys.

“Hello, hyung.” Jimin greeted broadly with a smile as he sat beside Yoongi. “Hello to you as well, Jimin. Happy fifth birthday.” Yoongi smiled back. “What do you wish to have as your rank?”
Jimin wanted to answer that he didn’t care as long as he would get to marry his beloved alpha.

Ever since he was younger, he would always feel a certain connection; a tug towards Yoongi. As if he had known Yoongi for a long time despite him being five years of age and the alpha eight years old.

From what his mommy would always tell him and Sungho before they sleep, there are werewolves that are destined from the moment they are born. Lovers from a past life that choose to be reincarnated and be born into the world where they would search for each other and love all over again. Taehyung told them it’s rare as most souls of lovers that made it to Elysium would rather not reincarnate and stay in Elysium with each other for eternity.

However, there are couples that are confident that they’ll meet each other again in another life and fall in love with each other once more despite the fact that their memories of each other would be gone. They would ask to be reincarnated and be born into the world as different persons and different appearances yet same soul that knows its other half. Fated mates as the priests and fairytale books would say. It is also said that Aphrodite herself would bless the couples that choose to reincarnate for being confident with their love; and would be cruel at the same time by sending Eros to make the fated mates love another person to test if their love is truly strong.

Jimin fancies stories about fated mates because for him, being born again and again, loving the same soul all over again would be the most wonderful thing ever. His uncle, Seokjin, would tell him that he and Lord Kim are fated mates and Jimin could see how happy and in love they are with each other. Jimin wonders if he has a fated mate as well and he found that answer in Yoongi’s eyes.

Whenever their eyes would meet, he felt his heart race. The elder’s eyes would gleam in adoration at him every time they locked gazes. Despite being young, all he wanted to do is hold his hyung’s hands and keep him to himself.

“Any rank would do, hyungie.” Jimin smiled, looking deeply into Yoongi’s eyes, admiring the lovely shade of brown.

Suddenly, a waft of what seems to be soft powder and vanilla, along with submissive pheromones filled the room. Jimin’s eyes glowed silver while Yoongi’s eyes glowed gold as well. Everyone was shocked to see Yoongi’s eyes glow as well. A werewolf’s eyes should only glow once in their lives; which is during the presenting of their sub gender.

If Yoongi’s eyes glowed gold the same Jimin’s eyes glowed silver, then it could only mean…

“Mate!” Yoongi and Jimin subconsciously exclaimed, both faces flushed as their eyes returned to normal.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon, the two sharing a silent conversation. The alpha king walked towards the two pups.

“You two are fated mates! I didn’t think fated mates are even real but here you two are! Living myths!” Jungkook exclaimed, only to be shoved away by Taehyung who embraced his son. “Jiminie baby, congratulations on presenting as an omega and finding your fated mate!”

Jimin was ecstatic, his Yoongi hyung is really his mate! “Mommy, let go!” Jimin giggled as he lightly pushed his mother away before turning to Yoongi who still smiled at him.

“I guess I’ll be taking care of you then.” Yoongi giggled, making Jimin smile wider. “Daddy! I want Yoongi hyung to be my alpha mate!” Jimin demanded.

“Of course, darling. It’s only a must! Fated mates are rare after all!” Jungkook exclaimed, earning nods from the others.

“You don’t mind marrying Jimin in the future, do you, Yoongs?” Namjoon asked his brother.

Yoongi nodded. “I wouldn’t mind as long as I marry Hobi hyung first, then Jiminie!” The pup smiled widely, not noticing the way Hoseok shifted uncomfortably and the way Jimin growled lowly.

--
A/N:How's the first chapter so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 166 22
ส/ษด, แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด แด›แด€ษดษขสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ า“ษชxแด€แด›แด‡แด… สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“ แด€ แดแด€า“ษชแด€ "แด‹ษชแด ษดแด€แดแดŠแดแดษด แด€s แด„แด€สŸสŸแด‡แด… แด€s ส€แด". แดษด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชแด…แด‡ sสœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ แดส™sแด‡...
68.3K 3.5K 46
WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illness mentioned, self-harm, psychopathic th...
57.1K 4.1K 130
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...
158K 4.7K 34
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...