Spirits 4

By osayiluv2015

This story is about creatures of different species, they are called spirits and they have elemental powers. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 36

0 1 0
By osayiluv2015

     In the earth region.

      The former palace.

       In one of the sitting rooms.

       Hot kicked Brave on his stomach, he did this because Brave was a earth elemental so he couldn't control him or the organs in his body.

     "Hot that's enough", said Violet because that was the only thing she could do,Hot was a fire elemental and she was a plant elemental, she was scared that if she tried to help Brave Hot could burn her alive,so she decided to keep her distance.

     Hot didn't listen to her and asked Brave a question.

     "What did I tell you about spirits with no status?", asked Hot.

     "That they are below us and if we wish to be friend them,we should never forget where they belong", said Brave.

     "Wow you didn't forget and what did I say about if you find someone you think you like?", asked Hot.

     "Show her to you first before I do anything", said Brave.

     "And you did the opposite", said Hot as he used his elbow to hold Brave neck, opened his mouth and blast fire in it.

      "Hot free the kid", said Violet.

        "It's better this way, I hate stress", said Hot as he waved his hand and Brave fell down with his eyes wide open.

     "After I am done with you, you will not only know what I taught you, you will also practice", said Hot and he twisted Brave's organs, Brave screamed while rolling on the floor.

     "Hot enough,Hot.....", shouted Violet.

     Rose appeared.

     "What is going on here?", asked Rose.

     Hot stopped and Brave laid on the ground breathing heavily.

     "I just asked a question", said Rose.

     Violet was looking at Hot angrily. Rose saw her.

      "Hot, what did you do?", asked Rose.

       "Your.. aunt...", said Hot.

       "Mum I am fine....bro Hot was just training me that's all", said Brave still breathing heavily.

      "Are you sure?", asked Rose.

      "Why would I lie to you mum", said Brave.

      "Violet is he telling the truth?", asked Rose and all eyes were on her.

      Violet looked at Hot then at Brave.

       "He is telling the truth,I told Hot that it's too late to train but he didn't listen to me", said Violet.

     "And his training is just too much,Hot do you want to kill my son?", asked Rose.

      "Definitely not aunt,I only want him to be strong", said Hot.

      "Please be careful with him, he is my baby you see, alright I'll be going back inside, I believe the training is over, Brave needs to rest", said Rose.

    "Yeah it over,we will be leaving now", said Hot and he flew off along with Violet.

     After they left the mansion.

    They kept on flying.

     "I should have let the goddess deal with you", said Violet.

     "I didn't know that you were this harsh, don't forget that I am in your side", said Hot.

      "Why would you do that to him because his girlfriend doesn't have a status, will be in my side if I wasn't a princess? Will you have agreed I dated him if I were poor?", asked Violet.

      Hot stopped and stood on air.

      "Ever since I was a kid I wanted to marry a princess,yes I also wanted Fred to marry a princess, just like what I want for all my boys, Brave, Junior,Jr. Yes at first to be a princess you need a status but Energy didn't have a status still with just few hours she was able to win my heart, before I met Energy I have seen princesses with so much beauty,neat and pretty, but Energy was stained with dirt and charcoal was in her hair and fingers, she had eye bags under her eyes,thin and her libs we're dry, normally I wouldn't stop for a second to look at her,girls I associate with wore expensive gowns, she was wearing a torn gown,a worn out gown and then I gave her my first kiss because at that moment I didn't see her actual looks, I saw the actual Princess that she is. Back to your question,if you weren't a princess, I wouldn't have chosen you but if someone else chose you and I got to see that you are the woman you are now, I would have accepted you, from the first time I saw Liquid I knew that she wasn't the right woman for my brother and that's why I didn't accept her, and that's the same thing I saw in Brave's girlfriend,I beat him up because I don't want him to end up like Fred, I don't want any of my boys to end up like Fred", said Hot.

     "I thought....", said Violet.

      "I understand, I believe we are going separate ways from here,so see next time", said Hot and he flew away.

    "It would have been nice to have him as an elder brother", said Violet to herself.

        In the fire region.

      In Fred's house.

     In Fred's study.

     Liquid sat with him.

     "Are you sure about this?", asked Liquid.

     "Yes,all this years that we have been married have been full of pain... not because of you but because of the fact that we were banished on our wedding day,so I believe that this will be best", said Fred.

    "Alright, but you be the one to ask him", said Liquid.

    "No I want us to ask him together", said Fred.

     "I believe it's best if you ask him alone, don't you think?", asked Liquid.

     "Ok I'll do that", said Fred.

      Hot appeared.

      "Woman leave I want to speak to my brother", said Hot and Liquid disappeared without objecting.

     "Please stop speaking to my wife like that", said Fred.

     "Listen to me, I came here to ask you to follow me to the earth region", said Hot.

       "Why?", asked Fred.

       "No time for questions, just follow me", said Hot.

      "I have a lot of study to do, I just can't leave everything and follow you", said Fred.

      "I see, I see(Hot sat down) so many years have passed, you are all grown up now, you don't obey me anymore, I remember those days when you obey every single word I say but those are just memories,it will only be memories, you are all grown up and I don't mean anything to you anymore", said Hot.

     "That's not true, you mean a lot to me, you are more than a big brother to me,Hot I see you as a father that's.. that's why I have decided,we have decided to ask for your blessing, you see we didn't have your blessings in our first marriage,a marriage is never completed without the father's blessings,we want to have a little wedding renewal in this mansion, and we want you to bless us", said Fred.

     Hot just stared at him.

    "Hot.......dad........say something", said Fred.

     "Wow, this is....wow, I have already seen you as my first son but I never imagined that you will see me as your...fa... father,I mean you even called me dad, this is an honour, indeed it's an honour but I have to decline,if it were someone else, someone I know is going to make you happy, someone I know is not going to cause you pain, I just can't bless you with her,no,it wouldn't be like a blessing,it wouldn't be a blessing if I let her be with you,if I accepted her", said Hot.

     "I am begging you please please, I have suffered for so many years, don't do it to me again", said Fred as tears dropped down.

    Hot waved his hand over Fred's face and the tears dried up.

     "You shouldn't cry because of her again", said Hot.

     "I am not crying because of her, I am crying because of you Hot, because you are just too stubborn, I don't see why you wouldn't accept her, everyone accepted Energy", said Fred.

     "Do not compare Energy to Liquid", said Hot.

     "I am not comparing, I am only asking.....begging you to accept her", said Fred.

    "It's clear that you wouldn't follow me to the earth region, excuse me", said Hot and he left.

    As he came out. Liquid appeared in front of him.

     "With the look on your face I can tell that Fred told you and you refused. Hot don't do this for me, do this for Fred", said Liquid.

     "I am doing this for him", said Hot.

    Liquid knelt down.

     "I am begging you Hot, please accept and I promise to try my best to make him happy", said Liquid.

     Fred appeared because he could hear them from his office.

      "You will not be able to make him happy,no matter how hard you try", said Hot and he wanted to leave but Liquid held one of his legs.

     "Quid let him go, nothing you say would change his mind", said Fred.

     "Please I am begging you Hot",shouted Liquid.

     "Why do you still stay with him even after finding out that he isn't yours, you are stealing someone else love", said Hot.

     The children appeared after they heard the shout.

     "I know that he is not my true love and I know that it's selfish to keep him but I love him", said Liquid.

    "Fluid take your siblings inside", said Fred.

     "Yes", said Fluid and they disappeared.

      "But he doesn't love you, aren't you the one whose suffering him?", asked Hot.

     "I do love her, I don't care what the goddess say, I love her and I will always love her", said Fred.

    Hot dragged his leg off Liquid's hand.

     "No Hot please", said Liquid.

     "Enough Quid, don't kneel to him anymore", said Fred.

     Hot bent down.

     "If you ever hurt my younger brother I will dry every single drop of water from your body", said Hot.

     "What does that mean Hot?", asked Fred.

      Liquid smiled.

      "Thank you Hot", said Liquid and she hugged him.

      "Take yourself off me", said Hot.

     "I am sorry, it's was out of my control", said Liquid as she shift back.

      "Thank you Dad", said Fred.

       Hot smiled.

      "Send me the wedding date and please let it be after I get back from war", said Hot as he got up.

     "You are going to war?", asked Fred.

     "Yes in a few days time", said Hot.

      "Take care and come back safely", said Fred.

     "Definitely, the southerns are weak", said Hot.

      "You are right about that, I read it recently", said Fred.

       And Hot left.

     Hot finished preparing for war.

     A night before Hot left.

      In the Hot mansion.

     In Hot's bed room.

     "Two wars in a roll, I am a little worried", said Energy.

     "Come on,I came back victorious in the war with the west who are strong by the way, I will defect the southern ammonites without stressing because they are known to be weak", said Hot.

     "Alright come back safe", said Energy and she kissed her.

       Later on Hot went to the bar,Heat appeared next to him.

     "Hot first of all I want to thank you for saving Red, I also want to ask you... to....to", said Heat.

      "Red is one of my men and it's my duty to protect him, I am not doing it because of you", said Hot.

      Heat walked away.

      "But rest assured because nothing is going to happen to him when I am around", said Hot.

      Heat turned back.

     "Thank you Hot,may all the gods and goddesses be at your side", said Heat.

       Hot drank from his cup.

        The next day Hot and his men went to work.

       They got to the southern ammonites entrance.

      Water didn't come with them but he sent a thousand men to join Hot, making them 1050 warriors.

    "Alright we are going to do this fast so we can go back home", said Hot.

     "Are the southerns that weak?", asked Red.

     "Yes they are,they are so weak that so many spirits pray that they get to fight the southerns but I didn't like it when I found out that I got to fight the southerns, but fighting the westerns lift up my spirit", said Hot.

     "When everyone wants to fight the weak ones so they don't die, you want to fight the strong ones", said Red.

    "Fighting the strong ones is a way to show that I am really a warrior............ what..... what is that smell?", asked Hot.

      "It's smells like.....", said Red and they some of their warriors roasting meats with their elements.

     "What are you all doing?", asked Hot.

      "We caught some rabbits and we are roasting it, do you want some?", asked one.

       "You are really playing with the mission, because it's said that the southern ammonites are weak doesn't mean that you should waste your energy this way", said Red.

     As they use their element their energy reduce.

      "Once we eat,we will regain energy", said another.

      Another warrior came with another rabbit.

      "I caught another one", said the warrior.

       "Wow this place is full of rabbits", said another.

      Hot walked away.

      "Those guys, cooking and eating on a mission, losing Energy", said Red as he blast some fire beside Hot.

       "I need to know how the meat taste,go taste it for me", said Hot.

      "Really", said Red.

       "Yes", said Hot.

         "Oh sir thank...I mean.... I will", said Red and he disappeared.

        Red spoke to the warriors and they gave him a lap of meat as Red had his first bit.

      They heard a thundering sound, like an army matching towards them.

      "Guards be on guard", yelled Hot.

      "Oh men I just started eating", said Red and threw the meat away,then appeared next to Hot.

      The southern ammonites matched towards them,they were a lot different from the westerns,they were small and thin and they had masks on.

       Then the southerns brought out their swords and attacked,then Hot's warriors started fighting. With just a hit,a southerner is down.

     "I see why they say that they are weak", said Red.

     "If it goes on like this,we will leave here before dinner", said a warrior.

     "This is beneath me, warriors you take care of them, Captain you are in charge", said Hot and he flew up.

     The captain is the warrior who went with him to select warriors.

    From above Hot watched the fight and most especially watched Red.

    The fight wasn't hard at all,none of Hot's warriors were Hurt, before you know it they defeated half of the southern ammonites who were twice their number by the way.

     Then a huge man came out with a mask, and he was strong,no one expected him, not even Hot,no southern is as strong as he is. Hot suppected that he was borrowed from another region to help them fight.

      Some of Hot's men have gotten wounded.

      Hot flew back down. In front of the man. Again he was like a giant,I don't know why these ammonites have so many giants.

      "You stay away from my men", said Hot.

     The man fling his hand to the ground in order to hit Hot but Hot dodged,then Hot climbed his hand with two fire daggers and he wanted to Hot but Hot dodged and he hit his other hand. He shouted in pain,then Hot blast him and the man fought back but Hot dodged,Red came to help. He blast the giant.

      "Red stay back", said Hot.

     "Sir I am here to assist", said Red.

      "That's an order", said Hot and Red disappeared.

      Hot climbed the man as he tried to hit him and he formed a rope and threw it over the man's neck and climbed up, choking the man, the man cut the rope with his hands and Hot came down falling but the man caught him and swallowed him.

      "Nooooooooooo", was yelled all over the battle field by Hot's men.

     "What are we to do now?", asked one.

     "Give up, our leader is dead", said another.

      "We are not giving up, Captain be in charge", said Red and he disappeared.

     "Everyone do not let your guard down,fight..................",shouted the captain and everyone continued fighting.

      Red stood in front of the giant.

     "Give me back my prince", shouted Red and the giant looked down at him,then he rised his hand about to smack him but then he was unsettled and he exposed.

      Hot was standing in the middle of it all, Flesh of the giant were all over Red and some others.

     Red went to Hot.

      "I need a bath", said Hot.

      "I am glad you are alive", said Red.

       "Of course I am prince Hot, that little giant can't stop me", said Hot.

     "It was big, like way big", said Red.

      "Yeah but it still can't stop me besides I am not ready to die just yet", said Hot.

      They walked out.

      "I don't understand,why are they still fighting,we just killed their leader", said Red.

      "Two things, that the giant wasn't their leader or that they are like you guys", said Hot and he went to continue fighting.

      "We didn't stop fighting even when we thought that Hot was gone, I see", said Red.

      They continued fighting and they were almost finishing the fight.

     "At this rate we wouldn't have any slaves to spare", said a warrior.

      "Why wouldn't they stop, it's clear that they have lost", said another.

      Hot used a swing to take out a large number of Ammonites.

     Red was fighting with a masked man, he was fast and flexible, he fought with his sword and the man used two daggers, their blades meet each other, they kept on fighting and he swinged to Red's side,Red dodged but the dagger blushed his shoulder,they kept on fighting and Red was able to slice his face but instead of his face to be sliced into two, his face was the only thing that was sliced into two, the mask fell off and he got a little cut from the sword on his cheek but then Red saw his face again and saw that he wasn't a man, he was a girl,a young beautiful woman staring at him with innocent eyes,Red froze.

      Hot was fighting some Ammonites taking them down in an instant then he looked at Red as he has always done every five minutes, he saw that Red was frozen in battle and his opponent was able to stab him, she drew the dagger back about to hit his chest with it, he knew that if he teleported there,Red would be already stabbed before he could safe him as Hot thought in less than a second, he realized what to do and he exchanged Red for him. Since Red is a fire elemental,Hot could take Red from where he is to where Hot was and Hot will now be where he is.

    Immediately Red appeared in Hot's former port, he came back to his senses and wondered why he was where he was and looked towards where Hot was and saw that the woman he once fought stabbed Hot in his heart,Hot then heard her on her neck and she looked at his face and saw that he wasn't the man she was fighting but Hot blew her head off before she realized what was happening,so you know all these happened in a second.

     In the eyes of the woman before she died,as she fought, her opponent broke her mask, and when she expected any attack, he froze, this is her chance,she thought, she has been able to win a lot of battles like this when the warriors are afraid to kill her because she is a woman and then she kills them instead,so immediately she raised her dagger and stabbed the man in his heart but the man still had the strength to hold her neck and as she looked at his face, he was different,was it her imag...... she died before she could understand what happened there.

      "Nooooooooooo", shouted Red but Hot didn't have the time to listen to Red's shout, the Ammonites didn't care that a dagger was in Hot's heart,they wanted to see him down,so they attacked and Hot fought back. Red appeared and tried to take Hot out of the battle field but the Ammonites didn't let them go,it was like all the Ammonites in the field left who they were fighting and came after Hot.

      "Sir we need to get you treated", said Red.

      "I am not going anywhere until we defeat all this Ammonites", said Hot.

     Red eyes turned red and he flew up,then he landed and all the Ammonites in that vicinity were burnt to death and the other ammonites that haven't gotten there yet surrendered.

     "Let's go", said Red.

      "I didn't know that you had that power inside you", said Hot.

      "I didn't know myself,all I knew was that I wouldn't let you die, you are prince Hot after all,a little girl wouldn't be the one to kill you", said Red with tears in his eyes.

      Hot dried the tears by waving his hand"never let another see your tears", said Hot and he collapsed.

      Red held him"stay with me sir, I beg you,stay with me", said Red and he removed the dagger and burnt the wound,Hot felt the pain but didn't scream, he only sweated.

       "I need to take him to the spice world immediately", said Red.

       "Take some men with you, do not worry we will take care of things here", said Captain.

     A earth regional carried Hot on his shoulder.

      "Be careful with him", said Hell.

      "Yeah", said the earth regional.

      Red, the earth regional and a fire regional walked to the transporter.

     "I am so tired, I want to fight it but can I? I am so sorry E, I am so sorry my butterfly. Fred I wouldn't be able to bless you now, the goddess was right"the love I had for Heat put me in danger".

       Hot was about to shut his eyes and Red saw him.

      "Hot do not close your eyes,stay with me", said Red.

      "Red you are a great man and a great warrior, you are the right man for Heat, take care of her, take care of my family as well, and tell Fred that I love him, tell my butterfly not to cry for me and tell E that I would always be with her,tell the twins............", said Hot.

     "No, I wouldn't, I wouldn't tell them anything, you tell them your self,yes Sir tell them yourself", said Red.

      They got to where the transporters was.

      "We are hear so hold on,in no time we will be in the spirit world", said Red and they entered the transporter.

     Red sat at the back with Hot,they laid Hot on the chair as his head was on top of Red's lap, the other two sat at the front, one controlled the transporter.

      "It's okay", said Red to Hot.

     Hot was pale already, and he had chocolate skin but now he was pale.

     "You know that it's impossible for me to survive", said Hot.

      "No it's not", said Red.

      "I was stabbed in the heart Red,I am only still here because I am me,any other spirit would have been dead", said Hot.

     "We are here", said the warrior in front and Red teleported into the water healing center.

      "He was stabbed in the heart, take him", said Red to one of the healer.

     The healer didn't expect to hear that.

      "How is he still alive?".

     "What are you staring at? Take him", shouted Red and the healer and other helpers took Hot into a room.

     "Red I believe we should call his family", said the fire warrior.

     Red disappeared.

     "I will use the transporter to inform them", said the warrior to the earth regional and he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 141 14
This is a story that originally was a oneshot by Snowfire5. Alright so in this alternated universe where everyone has an earth element power. And peo...
1.5K 18 30
This world is very similar to our own until the elements of the universe find humans worthy and best fit for there power after that nothing will be t...
14.6K 347 38
Hey guys, I'm back for creating more stories for you. If you notice, there is no cover for mine yet, it will be there soon. WARNING: Gay ( I'm not su...