I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

By SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... More

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!

260 8 0
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/N: This is what was the next chapter before I decided to end the series. I thought it would only be fair that I at least give you guys what was left. Hope you enjoy what little there was. Hope to see you in my other stories.

Muramasa: "It's no good to lack honorifics, kouhai. You will call me... Muramasa-senpai!"

Y/N: This is quite an interesting development. *He eats some imaginary popcorn*

Elf-sensei: "What's with you, suddenly interrupting us, and all this about crushing dream?"

Muramasa: "You were a super-popular author, who has sold over two million copies, right?"

Elf-sensei: *She blushes while pushing her hair back* "Yes! Worship me!"

Y/N: "Leave it to your 'servants' on Twitter, you don't even know her! Not even I worship you, and I know you!"

Elf-sensei: *She looks at Y/N* "Aren't we forgetting one teensy-weensy, but ever so crucial little, tiny detail? I OWN YOU! So please, remain quiet, the adults are talking."

Y/N: "Since when?" Also, aren't I older than her? I actually forgot I'm probably only older by a few months.

Elf-sensei: "Fufu, since you agreed to be my husband."

Y/N: When was that? Did I marry her? 

Muramasa: "Are you two done?"

Elf-sensei: "I had everything settled from the start."

Muramasa: "I see. Kagurazaka-san, please tell them how many copies I've sold."

Ayame: "Muaramasa-sensei's total copies sold is... fourteen point five million copies."

Elf-sensei: "Fourteen point five..."

Y/N: "For someone as young as her it's pretty impressive."

Muramasa: "If you have more than one million copies' worth difference in sales, you can say anything. You said something of that sort, right?" 

Y/N: If only they knew how many manga, anime, light novels, and movies I've helped make. My sales dwarf everyone's here, I could buy a big portion of this publishing company if I took money from my savings, but that's put away for a rainy day. 

Elf-sensei: *She retreats and sits upon Y/N's lap* "Y/N, she was mean to meeeee!" *She says this in a pouting nature*

Y/N: "You can cry into my chest, but I'd rather not start anything."

Elf-sensei: "But Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN." *She sulks into his chest* So unfair!

Y/N: "Yareyare, cheer up now. She's going to say something interesting." *He offers her some imaginary popcorn, to which she somehow accepts* I wasn't actually expecting that.

Muramasa: *She faces Masamune* So his name is Y/N, I wonder why Elf went to him even though she knows how many copies I've sold. Quite intriguing. "Now let's get back to the main topic. HM? It seems you're angry, kouhai."

Masamune: "Because my senpai made fun of our dream, and because she said she'd crush it!"

Muramasa: "Yes, I said that. And, I carried it out."

Masamune: "Carried out?" 

Muramasa: "The reason why the release date of your recent project proposal has been delayed by a year is because I intentionally took the publishing slot away from you. I have been keeping up with your actions by going through kagurazaka-san." 

Y/N: "Is that stalker level?"

Elf-sensei: "It totally is!"

Masamune: "Eh?" 

He turns to face Ayame, only for her to turn away from him.

Masamune: "Why do you antagonize me so much?" 

Muramasa: "You, embracing such pointless dreams... I hate you for getting in the way of my dreams! That's why I'll crush you!"

Masamune: "I'll me say this. Losing just once won't make me give up my dream."

Muramasa: "Then,  I'll just keep crushing it."

Masamune: *He picks up the competition sheet* "Then, let's settle the score. The winner of the Light-Novel Tenkaichi Budokai can give any order to the loser. How's that."

Y/N: "Well that came out of nowhere. But I'm all for it."

Elf-sensei: "I'm not. Wait, Masamune!"

Masamune: "If I win, I won't let you get in the way of our dream ever again. If I lose I'll do what I want."

Elf-sensei: He really just ignored me.

Muramasa: "I couldn't ask for a better proposition. I'm all for it if that's the route you're wanting to go." 

Masamune: "Yeah. Our dream isn't pointless at all. I won't lose to you. I officially challenge you, Muramasa!"

Muramasa: "I accept."

They both write their names down onto the contest sign up sheet. 

Masamune: "I'm determined to show you how much better we are."

Muramasa: "You're a fool for thinking you had a chance." *She walks out of the office*

Y/N: "So, you made another that can jeopardize our future. We have somethings we need to talk about when we get home." *He stares daggers into his soul*

Masamune: *He goes down onto his knees* "Please don't kill me! It was a spur of the moment, and there was no other option!"

Y/N: "It's not up to me, Sagiri will decide your fate."

Masamune: *His eyes go hallow* "PLEASE NO! Anything but that!"

Y/N: '"You should've thought about the consequences of making such a bet for the second time."

They all walk home together, with only a small pit stop for ice cream. 

Elf-sensei: "Hey, Y/N-kun. Do you mind if I hang out with you guys?"

Y/N: "Sure, I don't mind."

Masamune: "Oi, I'm the man of the house!"

Y/N: "No your not."

Masamune: "Well ok then. Wait no! I'm older than you, so I have that as a birthright."

Y/N: "And yet you've put the rent in trouble many times before. Who do you think paid the rent during your rough times? How about the utilities? Did you think auntie could pay for her and us? Not a chance. I'm the man of the house because I do the most for the household."

Masamune: "Nope, I'm still the oldest, so you must respect me."

Y/N: "Nah, I'm good bro."

Elf-sensei: "You can settle this later, I wanna go inside."

Y/N: "Fine." *He unlocks the door* "Were home."

They all walk into the house doing various activities after.

Y/N: "You've really gotten us into another situation."

Elf-sensei: "Why'd you get so heated in the first place? Wasn't there a much better way of handling it?"

Masamune: *He lays his head, sulking on the couch* "Maybe so, but... She made fun of our dream. I can't forgive her for that."

Elf-sensei: "If you have that much determination, why are you moping around so depressed?"

Masamune: "I put our dream on the line for my own accord. For that, I'm starting to feel guilty towards Eromanga-sensei aka my little sister."

Y/N: "You really don't have much in the thinking ahead category, you really never had."

Masamune: "Ya, I guess that's true, isn't it?"

Elf-sensei: Seems he's quite passionate. 

Y/N: "Well, you have time do you not? Go ahead and defend the dream!"

Masamune: "Right!"

Narrator-San: So he did. After a visit where Muramasa admits her love for him and asks him to quit so she can have him to herself. He declines because he believes in himself and because he loves his little sister. After this, they both get to work on their separate pieces. It was a long, and tedious battle. Though Masamune succeeded in this challenge with encouragement from his family. he ended up in second place, but due to the rule that states the length, Muramasa lost. Masamune won and got the publishing spot ahead of her. 

Masamune: "So it happened... We finally won."

Y/N: "Seems like, you won."

Elf: "Finally, a job well done!"

Masamune: "I'm not going to lie, if I hadn't have gotten you guys back, I wouldn't have won this."

Sagiri: "It's good to know family was your main inspiration."

Masamune: So was my love for you, but I can't do that to Y/N. I'd be treating him differently if that were to happen now. I'll keep fair and wait.

Narrator-san: They celebrate, before receiving a knock on the door. Which Masamune answers. Alright, this will be my last narration. I'm being let off the job, and won't be returning. 

Masamune: "Hel- Muramasa?"

Muramasa: *She walks into the house* "You lost... but also somehow won. So that means that I lost. But I won't accept that so easily. I won't get in your way, but I'll be going for my plan still."

Y/N: "Honestly, I support your plan."

Muramasa: "Huh?" This is a turn of events.

Y/N: "I think Masamune would be better off with someone like you in his life."

Masamune: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Y/N: "Exactly what she's been wanting. Love. I think you two dating would be amazing. And since your both rivals, it would be an interesting narrative to see you two work between that."

Muramasa: "I must agree, see, Masamune. You're brother agrees."

Masamune: "I'm sorry, but I love someone else."

Everyone there but Muramasa: "What?!"

Muramasa: This won't stop me! I'd lose him forever if I let it! "That won't do."

Masamune: "Eh?"

Muramasa: "It doesn't matter who you love now, because I'm going to make you love me more! Hear me now, I won't lose!"

She leaves the house.

Masamune: *He looks down* What? This isn't how that's supposed to go. I feel... kind of something new? What am I feeling? I won't know, but it isn't good.

Elf: "She took that in great stride, I think you may have even motivated her."

Masamune: "Seems as such?"

A/N: That's where I'll end. A sort chapter due to this being an incomplete draft. But now it's set up for the next chapter, and it's going to be a big one. So stay tuned, and I'll see you all next time. -Kihsimino-sensei...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
55.6K 1.5K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...
27.6K 203 33
Stopped working on it and probably will never come back basically Haikyuu characters x y/n. y/n can be a man a woman or non-binary! Just request itοΏ½...