Fundy x Reader (UNDER EDITING...

By ImALilyPad

You're a pretty popular streamer, and during one of your streams you come across a youtuber by the name fundy... More

Chill Streaming
Playing Minecraft
On Call
Schedule! (You can skip)
The hunt for a Fox
A/N
wtf

A/N

5.3K 108 16
By ImALilyPad

Introduction

This is my first time making a fanfiction so its probably gonna be really bad, but bare with me on this.

The Meaning:

Y/N: your name

U/N: username

E/C: eye color

H/C: hair color

F/C: Favorite color

Also! i may have to add things for your character like what you like and your favorite foods! it's essential to the fanfic so i apologize if your like allergic to the food or something.

Summary:

Your a new twitch streamer and is trying out new things, your 19 in this book so haha. You like trying out new things and during one of your streams, you find yourself getting raided by Itsfundy! see how your friendship will grow into something more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...