Dealing With It (Todobaku)

By another_weeb_here

Todoroki is dealing with an abusive father all by himself until one day his injuries are too much and he need... More

Help Me
A Friend
Pain
Nightmares
Thanks Midoriya
Helpless
Running Away
Im Sorry
Bakugou?
Kidnapped
Torture
Planning
On Our Way
Rescue
Love?
Explanation
Panic Attack
Training
Hate and Love
Settling In
Caring for Candy Cane
Resting
He's Coming
Escaping Endeavor
Power
Not a Chapter
Back to School
The Note
Happier
Loved
Tears
Butterflies
A Date
The End

New Story

2.5K 50 28
By another_weeb_here

Although some of you might not be interested in it I'm writing a new story.

This story is about Shinsou. Shinsous family has been scared of him ever since his quirk manifested and because of that he has been forced of wear a muzzle his whole life. Better seen not heard. One day his house is burned down and his entire family is dead. He is forced into the system and with the entrance exams coming up he's in a rush to get adopted so when someone shows interest he goes with them without question. He thought his new family would be better but why would it be different...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
2K 95 5
And so Bakugo hugs back. He tightens his hold around Todoroki and tries to forget that he's hugging his own body and instead just focuses on how he'...
51.9K 1.4K 22
A married couple (Aizawa and Hizashi) had planned to adopt kids (Shinsou, Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, and Momo) they find out one of their kids has Dep...
333K 11.7K 38
He's an experiment and he knows that. He's never felt anything other than pain and sadness. That is until he was rescued. This is not going off of th...